Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,315)

Showing posts 866,281 - 866,300 of1,037,756
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 1

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Obama, his son would be just like Trayvon.
Liar

Level 1

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice there were no photos shown from directly behind Zimmerman's head where the damage would have been most severe from repeated blows against a concrete sidewalk while being pinned down on your back?
They were all from the side and one a direct frontal which should have included some side views?
Again, second-guessing what a victim should have or should not have done in a crisis situation is purely speculative slander.
Your head is being pounded against a concrete sidewalk at night in the rain. You've been sucker-punched by a hoodie and are bleeding.
Do you wait for one blow? Two blows? 10 blows before you decide to use lethal force? How long will it be before you pass out after which time you may die at the hands a crazed hoodie punk? Do you have time to decide the legal and social ramifications of your actions before the Magic Negro, Eric Racist Holder and the Jesse Sharpton Poverty Pimps and random black racists on the streets of Sanford?
You have to defend yourself and defend himself he did. If I was George, I wouldn't ever consider sacrificing myself on the Altar of Political Correctness so that that some hoodie punk could slide away to kill another person later.
You dumbass. Who the f*k made you a medical expert?

A real medical expert testified that the injuries were not life threatening at all & serious doubted Zimmerman's story.

Level 1

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
Make up your own mind
"Trayvon Martinís Involvement In Local Burglaries Covered Up By Media, School, Police, Prosecutors"
http://patdollard.com/2013/06/trayvon-martins...
" OMG OMG OMG Graffiti!!! OMG OMG OMG"

You people are just plain dumber than sh*t.

Level 1

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt would never initiate a fist fight with a creepy-ass cracker like Dumbass Dave.
Bad example. I should have realized that Galt is a panty wasted chickensh*t who would stand by shivering in fear as someone insulted his wife.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're willing to concede that the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt has as much right as other opposition groups to participate in Egyptian politics. President Obama's position exactly like yours,except yours advocate greater violence .
Obama's position doesn't really matter. He's not in charge of anything. His sole function is to be the fraud they prop up to make it look like someone's actually president and read a pre-prepared script upon command. The real president is Vallerie Jarrett.
There is no fucking way I'd have Wahhabist terrorists in the White House on any day, let alone every goddam day of the week.
Obama's "position" is to support Wahhabist terrorists.
I am diametrically opposed to that position.
The Arab terrorists are the enemy at war with the United States.
Obama is one of them.
I am an American they are at war with and intend to kill. That's why Janet Napolitano is preparing for a large scale war against the American people.
Or, I could be wrong.
Please tell us what the plan is for Janet Napolitano to buy more tanks than Patton had under his command, more machine guns than the Marines had on Iwo Jima, and enough ammunition for both sides to fight World War I for twenty years.
... well?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumbass. Who the f*k made you a medical expert?
A real medical expert testified that the injuries were not life threatening at all & serious doubted Zimmerman's story.
I'm becoming more and more convinced that Tea Baggers are psychologically damaged goods. They don't seem to possess the ability for self thought, relying solely on being led and then forced fed.Once programmed it stays, even their lie after lie becomes believable their hatred and bigotry becomes a way of life, where the victims become the guilty party and the perpetrator becomes somehow the hero? Yet they profess to be the moral, loyal christians....Talk about warped???

Level 1

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No Dumb Dave, but if he breaks your nose, knocks you to the ground, pounds your head against a cement sidewalk and the reaches to take your gun from you, you might have a case,
moron.
Let the trial play out Neanderthal.
Has anyone ever broken your nose? I suspect that might be true.
A broken nose? OMG OMG

Zimmerman got hit for stalking Trayvon.

The rest is Zimmerman fabrication.

An expert said the the woulds did not indicate this pounding on the sidewalk.

No Trayvon DNA/prints on Zimmerman's gun.

No what?
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all for the United States government and the United States military going after an enemy who is hell bent on destroying us and western civilization.

I'm also for the President of the United States having some convictions about who the enemy is and not being afraid to call terrorism what it is and calling terrorists what they are. Not workplace violence and not an overseas contingency operation - whatever the hell that means.
"Hell has no Fury as a noncombatant..." ;-)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
Idiot

"Obama On Trayvon Martin Case:'If I Had A Son, He'd Look Like Trayvon'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/23/obam...

Level 1

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's position doesn't really matter. He's not in charge of anything. His sole function is to be the fraud they prop up to make it look like someone's actually president and read a pre-prepared script upon command. The real president is Vallerie Jarrett.
There is no fucking way I'd have Wahhabist terrorists in the White House on any day, let alone every goddam day of the week.
Obama is one of them.
I am an American they are at war with and intend to kill. That's why Janet Napolitano is preparing for a large scale war against the American people.
Or, I could be wrong.
Please tell us what the plan is for Janet Napolitano to buy more tanks than Patton had under his command, more machine guns than the Marines had on Iwo Jima, and enough ammunition for both sides to fight World War I for twenty years.
... well?
President Obama has never been to Wahhabistan.

President Bush heavily supported Wahhabistan because they have lots of oil.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A broken nose? OMG OMG
Zimmerman got hit for stalking Trayvon.
The rest is Zimmerman fabrication.
An expert said the the woulds did not indicate this pounding on the sidewalk.
No Trayvon DNA/prints on Zimmerman's gun.
No what?
Keep your pants on Neanderthal. The trial is almost over. You liberals can come out with your pitchforks, clubs & fire sticks after that & practice your mob rule routine.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Ok.... we finished our history lesson yesterday when the Soviet Union petitioned the UN to create two countries in Vietnam, and the UN accepted. Let's review before we continue:
The Japanese army was in Vietnam after the war ended. The British monitored the removal of the Japanese army in the southern region of Vietnam, while the Chinese army in the northern region. After the Japanese army had been removed, the British army left Vietnam and the Chinese army refused to leave.
Ho Chi Minh goes to Paris and asks the French to return to Vietnam to remove the Chinese Army. The French return to Vietnam and bring elections with them.
(Ho Chi Minh's communist do not win the provincial elections, and Ho Chi Minh cannot be dictator of Vietnam.)
Ho Chi Minh declares the northern region of Vietnam a separate country.(I declared the property I live on a separate country, too, the People's Democratic Republic of Bikeria, where I am the dictator, and we don't have elections or a constitution.)
Vietnam becomes part of the Cold War when Ho Chi Minh asks the Soveit Union to help him in his war against the democratic provinces of Vietnam that didn't elect communists, and the French he asked to return to Vietnam.
The communists defeat the French at Dien Bien Phu with Soviet weapons.

Today, we will learn how the US became involved in Vietnam.

The Soviet Union petitions the UN to divide Vietnam into two separate countries. The UN agrees. Vietnam becomes two separate countries at the request of Ho Chi Minh, a heavily militarized North, and a non-militarized South.
Ho Chi Minh invades Laos and Cambodia and uses the communist-occupied territories there to stage invasions of South Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh extends his "influence" in South Vietnam by using the tactic of slipping into villages at night and murdering all elected officials.
South Vietnam asks the United States for help.

The United States becomes involved in Vietnam.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot
"Obama On Trayvon Martin Case:'If I Had A Son, He'd Look Like Trayvon'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/23/obam...
Idiot.
"look like" and "be like" have two vastly different meanings.
You get dumber every day.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama has never been to Wahhabistan.
President Bush heavily supported Wahhabistan because they have lots of oil.
Please help us find "Wahhabistan" on a map. I can't seem to locate it.
Perhaps it will be helpful if you tell us which countries the Wahhabists are actively killing people and/or attempting to take control of and/or which countries Wahhabist terrorists come from.
I'll help you.
Most Wahhabist terrorists come from places like Saudi Arabia.
Please tell us why Obama gives "special traveller" status to all the Wahhabist terrorists in Saudi Arabia.
What's the plan?

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm becoming more and more convinced that Tea Baggers are psychologically damaged goods. They don't seem to possess the ability for self thought, relying solely on being led and then forced fed.Once programmed it stays, even their lie after lie becomes believable their hatred and bigotry becomes a way of life, where the victims become the guilty party and the perpetrator becomes somehow the hero? Yet they profess to be the moral, loyal christians....Talk about warped???
These right wing morons have one thing in common. They're losers that are looking for something to blame their miserable lives on. It's one whine after another. Its fascinating to observe how these uneducated lemmings are led from one phony conspiracy to another by their wealthy handlers. Guys that wouldn't let waxman walk their dog play that mental psycho like a puppet to get him to vote for their interests.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Truth Hunter wrote:
<quoted text> intresting, 3+3= 6
666= the sign of the beast.
Evil already existed of course when they crucified jesus.
It is obvious who the beast is.
Albuquerque cops shot a man with 2 butcher knives
9 times.
They practice a million times and cannot
shoot the knives out of his hands?
That man was a war veteran.
The cops should go to jail. Murder.
Cuff um, Dano!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is one of them.
Or, I could be wrong.
... well?
Coo, Coo, Nutso.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please help us find "Wahhabistan" on a map. I can't seem to locate it.
Perhaps it will be helpful if you tell us which countries the Wahhabists are actively killing people and/or attempting to take control of and/or which countries Wahhabist terrorists come from.
I'll help you.
Most Wahhabist terrorists come from places like Saudi Arabia.
Please tell us why Obama gives "special traveller" status to all the Wahhabist terrorists in Saudi Arabia.
What's the plan?
How dare you talk about George Bush's kissing buddies in Saudi Arabia like that. Bush-Cheney= Wahhabist...DB = psycho nutcase.

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Ok.... we finished our history lesson yesterday when the Soviet Union petitioned the UN to create two countries in Vietnam, and the UN accepted. Let's review before we continue:
The Japanese army was in Vietnam after the war ended. The British monitored the removal of the Japanese army in the southern region of Vietnam, while the Chinese army in the northern region. After the Japanese army had been removed, the British army left Vietnam and the Chinese army refused to leave.
Ho Chi Minh goes to Paris and asks the French to return to Vietnam to remove the Chinese Army. The French return to Vietnam and bring elections with them.
(Ho Chi Minh's communist do not win the provincial elections, and Ho Chi Minh cannot be dictator of Vietnam.)
Ho Chi Minh declares the northern region of Vietnam a separate country.(I declared the property I live on a separate country, too, the People's Democratic Republic of Bikeria, where I am the dictator, and we don't have elections or a constitution.)
Vietnam becomes part of the Cold War when Ho Chi Minh asks the Soveit Union to help him in his war against the democratic provinces of Vietnam that didn't elect communists, and the French he asked to return to Vietnam.
The communists defeat the French at Dien Bien Phu with Soviet weapons.
Today, we will learn how the US became involved in Vietnam.
The Soviet Union petitions the UN to divide Vietnam into two separate countries. The UN agrees. Vietnam becomes two separate countries at the request of Ho Chi Minh, a heavily militarized North, and a non-militarized South.
Ho Chi Minh invades Laos and Cambodia and uses the communist-occupied territories there to stage invasions of South Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh extends his "influence" in South Vietnam by using the tactic of slipping into villages at night and murdering all elected officials.
South Vietnam asks the United States for help.
The United States becomes involved in Vietnam.
not sure where you took your history class, but you should ask for a refund

btw, did you stop taking your meds again? you know you become schizo & dullusional.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
These right wing morons have one thing in common. They're losers that are looking for something to blame their miserable lives on. It's one whine after another. Its fascinating to observe how these uneducated lemmings are led from one phony conspiracy to another by their wealthy handlers. Guys that wouldn't let waxman walk their dog play that mental psycho like a puppet to get him to vote for their interests.
Teach a liberal how to fish, and Emoron will sit on Topix all day, blame Bush and others because he's the idiot and drink beer all day...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 866,281 - 866,300 of1,037,756
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance