Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#940875 Jul 9, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk off-you clueless, fudgecicle licking "borabora" imbecile.
You really need to be banned for two weeks or until you shown greater civility and respect for others on here.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#940876 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did or did not Eric Holder interrupt an FBI interrogation of the Boston bomber to read him his Miranda Rights, provide him a lawyer and give him his day in our justice system with the same rights that are exclusive to American citizens?
Yes or no, Lily?
He did not you dumbass, he wasn't even there.
Once again, you fall for extreme rightwing blogs for your unhinged view of news and events.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940877 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually agree with you. Zimmerman should have stayed put after calling the police.
But neighbors are allowed to protect their neighborhoods even if it means walking around the neighborhood or waiting for the police.
If Zimmerman had not been carrying a weapon that night, it might have been Trayvon on trial - unless help had arrived first.
We'll never know, sadly enough.
Zimmerman did not talk to the police prior to the shooting, so why keep stating that he called the police and/or failed to follow police instructions?

Furthermore, the instructions from the 9-1-1 operator were equivocal, not definitive.

If you really wanted someone to stop following an individual, would you say "STOP following him" or would you say "We don't need you to do that"?
LCN Llin

United States

#940878 Jul 9, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>And I thank the Lord Almighty that Congress finally came to its senses and ended a Vietnam War that we could never win by ending the funding for that war! The U S Congress has the legitimate power and authority to end wars anytime they want by just voting to cut the spending for wars. So, why do they so often force the U S President to continue war making long after the war ought to have been over?
Dan Rather caused Fort Hood?

Delusional

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#940879 Jul 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You will see a lot more of these 'self-defense' shootings if Zimmerman is set free. It'll be open season to pick a fight and if you start to lose or pretend you are losing just pull out a gun and shoot the guy. I've already got a few people in mind, I just need to buy a gun.
Good thing O'bama and his NSA and topix keep a record of what you say. So who is it again that you plan on shooting? Maybe you are one of the nutz the democrats are always complaining about.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940880 Jul 9, 2013
Palmer wrote:
The economy added 195,000 new jobs in June, beating economists' expectations of 155,000 jobs and matching the revised pace from May. Because of Obama we are seeing a healthy growth in the mobile phone industry. http://x.co/1JFU0
Part-time jobs increasing, full-time jobs decreasing, a plan for disaster.

If one $100K engineer loses his job and three part-time burger flippers are hired, does that mean progress?
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#940881 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did or did not Barack Obama change the War on Terror to "Overseas Contingency Operations"?
Yes or no, Lily?
You better look it up before answering.
Who cares? What difference does a name make?
Seriously.
In one sentence Obama is a terrorist loving thug.
THE NEXT YOU SCREAM FOUL FOR HIS AGGRESSIVE USE OF DRONES ON TERRORISTS.
You are clearly insane.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#940882 Jul 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How many cases of veterans trying to hijack an airplane?
Quit pretending that you actually give a sh1t about veterans you chicken sh1t phony. lily made a valid point and a factual one. Your miserable usless life is showing again.
LCN Llin

United States

#940883 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Editing the news toward their own bias and getting the approval of those in power is how the liberal media operates.
A black republican who was selling memorabilia at a Tea Party rally got the snot beat out of him by four liberals.
Didn't hear barely a word about that.
Didn't follow the progressive liberal agenda of demonizing the political opposition.
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
NJ raider 1

Elizabeth, NJ

#940884 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to understand Arab terrorism, you have to understand who Wahab was, and what Wahhabism is.
Every Suni terrorist is Wahhabist.
Al Qaeda is Wahhabist.
The Muslim Brotherhood is Wahhabist.
Please tell us the origins of Wahhabism, and how it came to dominate the Arab world like it does today.
It's a radical faction of sunni muslims that wish to to practice the earliest origins of Islam. You think you are the only person that knows who they are &, what they stand for? No, you're the only one that blames them for every f cking that has a negative affect on human society! Wahhbism is your personal devil!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#940885 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text> I can assume that you are a poor, single-mother African -American woman without access to heath care insurance ;not even medicaid since your Red State government masters have chose FOR YOU to not expand its medicaid programs or carry out the Obamacare mandate that Insurers can not refuse your right to buy healthcare insurance if you can afford it.
So now ALL Black women are the only ones that deserve to be paid for? hmmm-If these blacks can't afford to buy insurance how is that buying at all? my taxes pay for the county hospital. They can go there.

P.S Why are all blacks single mothers? it isn't possible that there are no fathers.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940886 Jul 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
caught yachting?
proof?
and no, i am not of the church of the right wing leap of faith.
so pictures would be sufficient. words coming out of the mouth of America's premier nutjob just aren't going to cut it.
Kerry initially denied he was yachting and then later, after the photographic evidence, conceded that he was.

So, what's your point?

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#940887 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text> I can assume that you are a poor, single-mother African -American woman without access to heath care insurance ;not even medicaid since your Red State government masters have chose FOR YOU to not expand its medicaid programs or carry out the Obamacare mandate that Insurers can not refuse your right to buy healthcare insurance if you can afford it.
Well, that's the price you pay for sitting on your lazy ass your entire life.
Perhaps you should not have dropped out of school.
Perhaps you should not have dropped your drawers for every unemployed dropout in the neighborhood.
Perhaps you should not have had children that don't even know who their respective fathers are.
Perhaps you should have gotten a fucking job.
Perhaps you shouldn't have wasted your life expecting the government to give you everything everyone else had to work for.

You chose your life. Now, you have to live it. The only positive thing you can contribute to humanity is being an example of what can happen when you waste your life and make all the wrong choices. Other than this, you're a complete waste of humanity.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#940888 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did or did not Eric Holder interrupt an FBI interrogation of the Boston bomber to read him his Miranda Rights, provide him a lawyer and give him his day in our justice system with the same rights that are exclusive to American citizens?
Yes or no, Lily?
He's a US citizen.
He doesn't have rights just like any other deranged criminal accused of heinous acts?
Who decides which citizens are allowed to exercise their Constitutional rights, hmmm?

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#940889 Jul 9, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Did or did it not happen at the assailants workplace? Exactly what did you expect it to be called, an act of terror? Everything's an act of terror in you right wingers eyes!
Was it, or was it not treason for a member of the US Armed Forces to take up arms against his fellow members of the Armed Forces and begin to kill them in the name of (the muslim word for God).

Hey. Anyone have a drawing of Mohammed handy? I've got a t-shirt with him wearing a turban with a bomb in it.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#940890 Jul 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
And a draft-dodging scumbag like you has absolutely no proof of your own military service, so what's your point?
Ha, ha, tis your creepy cowardly fat azz that has been outed..I have proven to those in the know about my service to my country, I also have outed a number of the right wing phonys pretending on here. Let me know anytime you care to indulge in a military conversation. You will hide behind your "I don't talk about my service" Yea and there is a good reason...You are a proven draft dodger and coward, along with a history of belittling service men and women. Whiney azzed LOWLIFE.
NJ raider 1

Elizabeth, NJ

#940891 Jul 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman did not talk to the police prior to the shooting, so why keep stating that he called the police and/or failed to follow police instructions?
Furthermore, the instructions from the 9-1-1 operator were equivocal, not definitive.
If you really wanted someone to stop following an individual, would you say "STOP following him" or would you say "We don't need you to do that"?
Your thought progress is primitive! Both phrases mean the same thing coming from an authority figure. Do you actually think the dispatcher asked Zimmerman was he following Trayvon, then said"we don't need you to do that after Zimmerman said " yes"for nothing? Don't do that to yourself, you're losing respect by the second!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940892 Jul 9, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
What..uh you say Galt?? Poli-tic-ians don't weally have majerkal wands they can wave fer immortality.
But..but...what will that do to the ignorant masses of the delusional with their warped and clueless perspectives of U*Nreality...like this "majeekal poitus" we has now--who gunnuh "save Duh werld".
Old gal Hienz-Kerry is like what--72 years old?
(and derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)
Believe Heinz Kerry is about 74, the age that Hillary would be at the end of a first term if elected in 2016. Add Hillary's stroke history and that seems like a bad bet.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#940893 Jul 9, 2013
Been on here since around 10 a.m. but just for the record...in between posts I've washed two loads of laundry, hung up and put away one load, vacuumed upstairs, changed and washed sheets, dusted, cleaned upstairs bathroom floor, groomed myself for the day and am now back again.

Even though retired, still have chores and like to brag sometimes about my multitasking abilities.

Need to check and see if Lily answered any of my yes or no questions yet.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#940894 Jul 9, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> It's a radical faction of sunni muslims that wish to to practice the earliest origins of Islam. You think you are the only person that knows who they are &, what they stand for? No, you're the only one that blames them for every f cking that has a negative affect on human society! Wahhbism is your personal devil!
Very good. You're an example for the rest of the class. Now, pleae complete your response. The last sentence in the post you responded to was:

"Please tell us the origins of Wahhabism, and how it came to dominate the Arab world like it does today."

You may want to use the fact that Sharia Law comes from Wahhabism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 488,771
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 3 hr Mary NY 25,900
'Mammograms hurt' column draws ire -- OrlandoSe... (Aug '07) 3 hr No more ouches 181
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 11 hr honeymylove 4,182
last post wins! (Jul '11) 12 hr honeymylove 5,285
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 14 hr Murph 70,504
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 14 hr Peter Vayeos Boy ... 11,956
Let's Chat (Jan '12) Fri Liz Spector 17,711
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando