Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#940609 Jul 9, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
republicans fighting republicans :-)
Why do republicans fight women's rights?

Wisconsin judge byytch sllaaaappsss republican law closing women's clinics.

Republicans got a taste of power in some States:

1st thing they do: tell a woman what she can do with her V A G I N A.

These old white dudes know heaps about your privates?

They pass laws to regulate V A G I N A S.

REPUBLICANS!

IDIOTS!

vote em out for good ladies.

(And the gunman murdered that kid!)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#940610 Jul 9, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary and Bill Clinton lied-you have to be kidding me? they didn't have sex with Barack Hussein O'bama?
you're spending too much time over at WND.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#940611 Jul 9, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do republicans fight women's rights?
Wisconsin judge byytch sllaaaappsss republican law closing women's clinics.
Republicans got a taste of power in some States:
1st thing they do: tell a woman what she can do with her V A G I N A.
These old white dudes know heaps about your privates?
They pass laws to regulate V A G I N A S.
REPUBLICANS!
IDIOTS!
vote em out for good ladies.
(And the gunman murdered that kid!)
It's been official you idiot: the Cleveland kidnapper is a registered Democrat. This answers the question, which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'.

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#940612 Jul 9, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
not sure where you took your history class, but you should ask for a refund
btw, did you stop taking your meds again? you know you become schizo & dullusional.
Kinda reminds anyone of ahem-at least one of the presidential campaign debates not too long ago doesn't it...

(is that yew at the wall Mr Gorbachev, or was that the Berlin airdrop, or Afghanistan in the 90's????? And about those bayonettes...let's jump foward a few decades at least hm..okay shall we...and let's try to NOT focus too much on Big Birds pwetty yeller feathers--and preferebly no commieTic snarky regimes..cause that kinda stuff really kinda makes yewz guys look kinda DUHM..otay thanks. Uhmerika.)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940613 Jul 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
Make up your own mind
"Trayvon Martin’s Involvement In Local Burglaries Covered Up By Media, School, Police, Prosecutors"
http://patdollard.com/2013/06/trayvon-martins...
Just proves that Trayvon was a completely innocent 17-year old child interested only in iced tea and Skittles.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#940614 Jul 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Section 8 is not a Republican invention you dumbass.... Ghetto is a man made demokratic disaster you idiot...
It's the culture..
AAH, is the wittle baby irritated,sitting in that mudhole farting all day i'll bet is causing a rash...Yea think? LMAO, what a bunch of clueless jerks..That be your culture.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#940615 Jul 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Section 8 is not a Republican invention you dumbass.... Ghetto is a man made demokratic disaster you idiot...
It's the culture..
....the Nixon administration proposed what became Section 8 of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974, which authorized federal rent subsidies for privately owned apartments.

http://www.downsizinggovernment.org/hud/publi...

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#940616 Jul 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
unfair and unbalanced wouldn't let Rush criticize the GOP.
A new gallup poll shows that the majority of Americans get their news from television versus internet, radio or newspaper.

FOX came in first as the main source of news at 8% with CNN coming in a close second at 7%.

No more than 1% of Americans say they get their news from MSNBC, ABC, NBC, BBC, or CBS. The non-specific newspaper (6%) and radio (4%) both also lagged well behind the television category.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/163412/americans-m...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940617 Jul 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A broken nose? OMG OMG
Zimmerman got hit for stalking Trayvon.
The rest is Zimmerman fabrication.
An expert said the the woulds did not indicate this pounding on the sidewalk.
No Trayvon DNA/prints on Zimmerman's gun.
No what?
Seems like Dumbass Dave is admitting that Trayvon struck the first blow, another great witness for the defense.

Does creepy-ass cracker Dave read cursive?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#940618 Jul 9, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
AAH, is the wittle baby irritated,sitting in that mudhole farting all day i'll bet is causing a rash...Yea think? LMAO, what a bunch of clueless jerks..That be your culture.
When posting on Topix you idiot, there is a fine line between "what's on your deranged mind ghost" and "You should probably see your attendant about (rash) this??"

It's the culture...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#940619 Jul 9, 2013
Why Sharpton/Jackson isn’t in CHICAGOLAND: 73 shot, 11 dead over holiday weekend... that’s right Black on Black no money for the racists piggy banks!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#940620 Jul 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just proves that Trayvon was a completely innocent 17-year old child interested only in iced tea and Skittles.
Why they're even wasting millions (no doubt) of dollars on even televising the pathetically sad story...

Hollywierd and whineDUHm....and the TOXIC plague poison of the libuhrulTicedness propoganda and ozombieTic type mindless bootlickers that lap it up-behind it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#940621 Jul 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like Dumbass Dave is admitting that Trayvon struck the first blow, another great witness for the defense.
Does creepy-ass cracker Dave read cursive?
So, now we really know you're a becker:

Glenn Beck: John Kerry’s wife faking critical condition like Hillary’s head injury

Conservative radio host Glenn Beck on Monday repeatedly accused Teresa Heinz Kerry of faking her hospitalization because her husband, Secretary of State John Kerry, had been briefly spotted on his boat during a regime change in Egypt.

You expect me to believe that Ms. Ketchup is in critical condition?” he asked, comparing the situation to conspiracy theories that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had faked a head injury to avoid testifying about terrorist attacks in Benghazi.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/09/glenn-b...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#940622 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked to eat. You could have done that.
I tried but no one would hire an 8 tear old
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#940623 Jul 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
....the Nixon administration proposed what became Section 8 of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974, which authorized federal rent subsidies for privately owned apartments.
http://www.downsizinggovernment.org/hud/publi...
Sonicmoron you idiot liar...

Section 8 of the Housing Act of 1937 (42 U.S.C.§ 1437f), often simply known as Section 8, as repeatedly amended, authorizes the payment of rental housing assistance you fool...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_8_%28hou...

It's the culture...
Lily Boca Grande

Wilbraham, MA

#940624 Jul 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Glenn Beck: John Kerry’s wife faking critical condition like Hillary’s head injury
Conservative radio host Glenn Beck on Monday repeatedly accused Teresa Heinz Kerry of faking her hospitalization because her husband, Secretary of State John Kerry, had been briefly spotted on his boat during a regime change in Egypt.
You expect me to believe that Ms. Ketchup is in critical condition?” he asked, comparing the situation to conspiracy theories that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had faked a head injury to avoid testifying about terrorist attacks in Benghazi.
Hey Obammer,

We feel much better with you Obamabots and your beloved government!

Can't wait until the Obammer IRS starts dealing with our medical info!

"The IRS mistakenly posted the Social Security numbers of tens of thousands of Americans on a government website, the agency confirmed Monday night. One estimate put the figure as high as 100,000 names."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/09/gr...

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#940625 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Meltdown in progress; you're fuggin insane shorty
Observing the obvious insanity of DB, American lady and waxy is mesmerizing. Something drives me to try to help these lost souls find a pathway to reality, not so much to save them, but to protect normal people that come in contact with them. Paying forward.
Its apparent that reasoning with them is hopeless. All we can do is keep them off the streets and chasing their tails here on Topix.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#940626 Jul 9, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>it was revealed that the "bin Laden flight" left the US more than a week after the attacks, on September 20th.
The FBI interviewed all persons of interest on these flights prior to their departures.They concluded that none of the passengers was connected to the 9/11 attacks and have since found no evidence to change that conclusion. Our own independent review of the Saudi nationals involved confirms that no one with known links to terrorism departed on these flights.
Chapter 10, 9/11 Commission Report
Bin Laden's brother left Orlando on the 19th after he and his entourage were interviewed briefly by the FBI. other flight's had departed earlier including the Lear Jet that transported 3 Saudi students to Lexington Ky which took flight just 4+ hours after US airspace was reopened on 9/13.

The misinformation about the "secret flights" was created by right wing conspiracy loons such as those found posting/linking similar nonsense on topix and on similar forums.

FYI BinLadens brother and his family simply walked away from their fabulous home in Tiger's and Shaq's neighborhood, leaving auto's and most other possessions behind to be shipped later or liquidated by others. You can't bet that they were pizzed off!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#940627 Jul 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I tried but no one would hire an 8 tear old
Hi Homer! This story is hilarious!

A 52-year-old Oklahoma man was arrested on peeping tom charges Sunday night after a woman reportedly caught him looking up at her from the septic tank under a public toilet.

“It’s not something you expect to see whenever you’re wanting to go to the restroom,” Ambra Reynolds told KJRH-TV on Monday.“I screamed, grabbed my daughter, trampled my son on the way out scared to death. We ran out.”

Tulsa World reported that the suspect, Kenneth Webster Enlow, told Tulsa County Sheriffs deputies was hit in the head with a tire iron and dumped into the tank at White Water Park by his girlfriend, but a subsequent medical examination did not reveal any injuries consistent with his story.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/09/oklahom...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940628 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Galt does not believe that Teresa Heinz Kerry is faking, you silly Boca twit.

Most likely a stroke, just like Hillary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 min Murph 70,627
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min IB DaMann 49,379
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 42 min zazz 96,728
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 50 min WAS sanka 490,369
Christmas lights? 58 min Lkugljh 2
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr LizW 17,713
The alphabet (Jun '06) 11 hr Princess Hey 1,163
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]