Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1264684 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#940809 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
This president called Fort Hood "workplace violence". He changed the War on Terror to "Overseas Contingency Operations". He chokes on the words "radical Islamists". He denied a terrorist attack on 9/11 just to increase his chance of getting reelected. He wants to try our enemies in a court of law - with lawyers and Miranda Rights. He wants to sit down and "talk" with the Taliban. What in the hell are they going to "talk" about?
Get your head out of the sand, Lily. You're going to suffocate yourself in your denial.
LOL! Go have a shot of something, you're losing it.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#940810 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
To quote Leonardo Dicaprio from "The Quick and the Dead":
"Do I hear clucking in here?"
I'll repost the last statement, son:
How about you open your lying yap and say something like "that didn't happen."
Obama gives every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the United States with no scrutiny.
What do you say, son? Say something like "that didn't happen".
Come on. I double dog dare you.
What you hear are the rocks rattling around in your empty head.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#940812 Jul 9, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
I know!
Old white dudes in the Republican Party telling every single woman what she can do with her V A G I N A.
"We need to close these women's clinics down, they are not safe, no admitting privileges at local hospitals."
Really?
Dental offices have no admitting privileges!
They drill into bone and remove jaws in the office!
Can be very dangerous surgeries.
Republicans are OK with that?
But a woman getting a pap smear is in danger?
Hey ladies, look around: Republicans want to own your V A G I N A.
Don't let them: tell every lady you know:
VOTE THESE POS IDIOTS OUT OF OFFICE, NOW AND FOREVER!
Aren't vasectomies performed out patient?

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#940813 Jul 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>"Obama is Electable Because he is Light Skinned with no Negro Dialect." - Harry Reid
It's the culture...
Elected and serving for the next 3+ years! Isn't it GREAT!
God Bless America!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#940815 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
To quote Leonardo Dicaprio from "The Quick and the Dead":
"Do I hear clucking in here?"
I'll repost the last statement, son:
How about you open your lying yap and say something like "that didn't happen."
Obama gives every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the United States with no scrutiny.
What do you say, son? Say something like "that didn't happen".
Come on. I double dog dare you.
Nice of you to post your statement son. Now...

"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#940816 Jul 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
caught yachting?
proof?
It's all over the news - pictures and everything.

Kerry had a right to relax on his yacht. He works hard. Just as Obama had a right to play golf - even if others work hard for him - while Cairo was in turmoil.

It's the optics and how their leisure time was perceived by Egyptians and the rest of the world. Maybe it was intentional. Like in your face intentional.

Who knows?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#940817 Jul 9, 2013
Rick Perry not running for re-election. How long before Fox News has "The Ex Governor's Show" in their primetime lineup? Or maybe an after school special.

Perry, Palin, Romney, it would be quite a meeting of the minds, so to speak. They already have Huckabee.

They could spend the first hour trying to form a coherent sentence.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#940818 Jul 9, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
I know!
Old white dudes in the Republican Party telling every single woman what she can do with her V A G I N A.
"We need to close these women's clinics down, they are not safe, no admitting privileges at local hospitals."
Really?
Dental offices have no admitting privileges!
They drill into bone and remove jaws in the office!
Can be very dangerous surgeries.
Republicans are OK with that?
But a woman getting a pap smear is in danger?
Hey ladies, look around: Republicans want to own your V A G I N A.
Don't let them: tell every lady you know:
VOTE THESE POS IDIOTS OUT OF OFFICE, NOW AND FOREVER!
Somebody should tell YOU idiot that Klan Parent Hood killing 23 million female babies is the ultimate war on women you deranged moron, not just some strawman over pills.

It's the culture...
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#940820 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
This president called Fort Hood "workplace violence". He changed the War on Terror to "Overseas Contingency Operations". He chokes on the words "radical Islamists". He denied a terrorist attack on 9/11 just to increase his chance of getting reelected. He wants to try our enemies in a court of law - with lawyers and Miranda Rights. He wants to sit down and "talk" with the Taliban. What in the hell are they going to "talk" about?
Get your head out of the sand, Lily. You're going to suffocate yourself in your denial.
With the exception of talks with the Taliban, nothing you just posted is true in the least.
You sure are a funny woman!
I can disprove every other statement you've asserted with FACTS.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#940821 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
To quote Leonardo Dicaprio from "The Quick and the Dead":
"Do I hear clucking in here?"
I'll repost the last statement, son:
How about you open your lying yap and say something like "that didn't happen."
Obama gives every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the United States with no scrutiny.
What do you say, son? Say something like "that didn't happen".
Come on. I double dog dare you.
"Do I hear clucking in here", go buy some Polident, you're dentures are loose from saying Wahabist 489 times you freak.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#940822 Jul 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That witness was not his girlfriend; she said he's the only person who never made fun of her. Trayvon was a loving boy.
You will see a lot more of these 'self-defense' shootings if Zimmerman is set free. It'll be open season to pick a fight and if you start to lose or pretend you are losing just pull out a gun and shoot the guy. I've already got a few people in mind, I just need to buy a gun.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#940823 Jul 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets not forget this
"A man at a pro-health care reform rally...wore a semiautomatic assault rifle on his shoulder and a pistol on his hip....there are questions about whether this has racial overtones....white people showing up with guns."
The picture was edited to remove the black guys head and hands.
Exactly. Editing the news toward their own bias and getting the approval of those in power is how the liberal media operates.

A black republican who was selling memorabilia at a Tea Party rally got the snot beat out of him by four liberals.

Didn't hear barely a word about that.

Didn't follow the progressive liberal agenda of demonizing the political opposition.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#940824 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all over the news - pictures and everything.
Kerry had a right to relax on his yacht. He works hard. Just as Obama had a right to play golf - even if others work hard for him - while Cairo was in turmoil.
It's the optics and how their leisure time was perceived by Egyptians and the rest of the world. Maybe it was intentional. Like in your face intentional.
Who knows?
Whatever, who cares. Next up, the color of his bathing suit, stay tuned.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#940825 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all over the news - pictures and everything.
Kerry had a right to relax on his yacht. He works hard. Just as Obama had a right to play golf - even if others work hard for him - while Cairo was in turmoil.
It's the optics and how their leisure time was perceived by Egyptians and the rest of the world. Maybe it was intentional. Like in your face intentional.
Who knows?
When are you chickenhawks gonna learn it's not our concern to butt into everyone's business.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#940826 Jul 9, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Elected and serving for the next 3+ years! Isn't it GREAT!
God Bless America!
You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot...

LMFAO...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#940827 Jul 9, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>It is political savvy for the Pakistan military and government to criticize U S involvement in the drone strike program because of the unpopularity of it in the civilian population. However, the decision-making on drone strikes are shared by both the Pakistani high command and the U S military authorities. President Barack Obama has already said in his National Security speech(nearly forgotten after the Edward Snowden news) that he had serious questions about the drone strike program and has requested more Congressional oversight and direction on its further deployment.
They still hate us more than ever thanks to your boyfriend.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#940828 Jul 9, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you are rambling mindlessly and incoherently. No one asked for the history of Vietnam fool...We are all aware that any dummy can google....Even as handicapped as you are..I was disputing your claim that we left there in 72, I notice you didn't mention any of that part...Huh liar. Also the first treaty was signed in 73 moron. You need help bad psycho.
1972
The Easter Offensive
American ground combat units were removed from Vietnam the previous year as part of Nixon's "Vietnamization" program.
The communists launch the single largest invasion of the entire war.
The South Vietnamese defeat the communists WITH NO ASSISTANCE FROM US GROUND COMBAT UNITS.(or, give the locations of the major engagements in 1972 when the US ground combat units decimated the NVA like they did in Tet 1967 and 1968. Got a problem there, don't you?)
At the end of 1972 the South Vietnamese controlled over 90 percent of South Vietnam, the most ever since Ho Chi Minh began invading South Vietnam.
Doing this depleted all the resources of South Vietnam. Meanwhile, North Vietnam rearms with munitions and suppliles from the Soviet Union and China.
In 1973 the Democrat-controlled Congress cut off all support for the government and country of South Vietnam. In addition, they passed the Case-Church Amendment which effectively prevented any transfer of munitions and supplies from US Armed Forces to South Vietnam.
South Vietnam could not re-arm.
In 1975 the communists invaded a disarmed and defenseless South Vietnam.
There hasn't been any election for any office at any level of government in Vietnam since 1975.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#940829 Jul 9, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Same reason as Clinton, when that admin passed on the chance when he was located in Tora Bora?
That was Bush you moran

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#940830 Jul 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Aunt Batty Lou is worried that President Obama listened in on her phone conversations calling the President the N word.
They feel discriminated against because it's not acceptable in polite company. Imagine that feeling of deprivation?
Mon dieu!
Lily picks up the handset and starts talking dirty hoping obama is listening.

<clark, we need you>

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#940831 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He wants to try our enemies in a court of law - with lawyers and Miranda Rights. He wants to sit down and "talk" with the Taliban. What in the hell are they going to "talk" about?
Who are you? You have no trust or faith in the American Justice system of fair trial by jury or due process which makes me think that you must not be an American or someone who hates our democratic way of life. You don't like negotiation with "our enemies" but as history has shown us that you remain woefully ignorant of, negotiation has been the primary means of ending wars since the beginning of time. You are a human race denier.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr HELL ON EARTH 501,555
News CEO may be busy, but his company finds time to ... (Dec '07) 5 hr Michelle 24
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 18,072
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 6 hr Princess Hey 9,399
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 12,199
News Exercise regimens offer little benefit for one ... 13 hr Art 4
News Wyndham CEO: Appeal is strong for time shares (Mar '07) 14 hr mozorufe 297
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages