Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NJ raider 1

Elizabeth, NJ

#939043 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence that Trayvon Martin Doubled Back
[Full-size version]
MAP
Key:
A – The Clubhouse for Retreat at Twin Lakes.
B – Community mailboxes.
C – Where George Zimmerman parked his truck.
D – Brandy Green’s Townhouse, where Trayvon was staying.
E – Zimmerman stopped and completed his 911 call for approximately eighty seconds.
F – The fight and shooting took place in this area.
G – Eyewitness “John’s” townhouse.
Let’s take a look at how events unfolded during the original 911 call Zimmerman made to report Trayvon as a suspicious person.
We can match things up on the map with the 911 call pretty much step-by-step.
Martin is initially reported as hanging out near the clubhouse, looking at houses and acting suspiciously. Then he walks by Zimmerman’s truck at around 1:30 on the 911 call and proceeds east.
At 2:08, Trayvon starts running. Six seconds later, we hear Zimmerman leave his truck to see where he went.
While Trayvon runs south towards Brandy Green’s townhouse, Zimmerman continues east, and remains on the line with the 911 dispatcher.
At a slow jogging pace, Trayvon is estimated to have arrived back at Brandy Green’s townhouse at around 2:40 on the 911 call.
Trayvon may have gone inside the townhouse, but it seems more likely that he remained outside to see if Zimmerman was still following him and just continued talking to his girlfriend over the next few minutes.
>>-> After a few minutes, Trayvon seems to have walked north, back up the sidewalk to --confront Zimmerman-- about why he was followed.
http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-linehan/eviden...
over 12 thousand comments
All Zimmerman's account of what happened. You, just like the rest of the right wing racist, totally ignore Jeantel's testimony that Trayvon never doubled back but, in fact Zimmerman caught up to Trayvon. Like I said, it's happened right behind the row of houses his father lived. What was Zimmerman doing behind where reasons father lived. I'm not stupid. I know he won't be convicted if 2nd degree but, he will for 1st degree manslaughter & the prison time is almost the same!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#939044 Jul 6, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You are a clown, Waxman . You like the name so why all the fuss & bother ?
Thanks Johhny. You are such an intellectual, I'm honored. Now, tell us if you know what any of the subjects are people are talking about today, OK?

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#939045 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text> Oh, diddle-squat, so you think somehow that the California gas and oil market is separate from world markets and demand? Oh, are you DUMB! Take a Econ 101 class, sophomoric noob.
Gas taxes arnt on based on world markets, stupid fck.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#939048 Jul 6, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> All Zimmerman's account of what happened. You, just like the rest of the right wing racist, totally ignore Jeantel's testimony that Trayvon never doubled back but, in fact Zimmerman caught up to Trayvon. Like I said, it's happened right behind the row of houses his father lived. What was Zimmerman doing behind where reasons father lived. I'm not stupid. I know he won't be convicted if 2nd degree but, he will for 1st degree manslaughter & the prison time is almost the same!
George Zimmerman trial: Neighbor testifies Trayvon Martin was straddling Zimmerman moments before fatal gunshot

(CBS) A former neighbor of George Zimmerman testified he saw two men in a "tussle" outside his home the night of Feb. 26, 2012, and said he now believes the person on top in the altercation - which would moments later turn fatal - was Trayvon Martin.

In key testimony, he also said he believes George Zimmerman was the person yelling for help

John Good testified he saw a man in dark clothing on top of a man who was wearing red or light-colored clothing with lighter skin. Zimmerman, 29, was wearing a red jacket the night of the altercation, and Martin was wearing a dark hoodie. However, Good testified that he didn't see the person on top smashing the other person's head into the sidewalk, as Zimmerman claims Martin did before he fatally shot the teen.

The man on the bottom, who he said he now believes is George Zimmerman, yelled for help.

"At first it was "What's going on," and no one answered,' " Good said, describing calling out to the men. "And then at that point the person on the bottom, I could finally see, I heard a 'help.' Then at some point I said 'Cut it out.' And then,'I'm calling 911.' That's when I thought it was getting really serious."

The altercation seemed to escalate, according to Good. The struggle moved to the cement pathway, and he said the person in dark clothing straddled the other man in "mixed martial arts position" he later described to police as a "ground and pound." He said he saw "arm movements going downward," though he couldn't be certain the person on top was striking the person on the bottom.
"The person you now know to be Trayvon Martin was on top, correct?" asked defense attorney Mark O'Mara. "He was the one raining blows down on George Zimmerman, correct?"

"That's what it looked like," Good answered.

Good said he then went back inside to call 911. As he was dialing the phone, he heard a gunshot. His 911 call was played in court as the jury listened.

MORE:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575915...

And THIS was a 'prosecution' witness!

The Verdict is NOT Guilty ...
by justifiable homicide!
OR
Acquittal!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#939051 Jul 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Banning of DDT resulted in the deaths of millions of people from malaria.
Let me guess___The New American (JBS)?

Is DDT banned worldwide?

Check here for yes___

Check here for no___

If you have selected yes, please cite a legitimate source.

How many North American's died from Malaria last year???
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939052 Jul 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess___The New American (JBS)?
Is DDT banned worldwide?
Check here for yes___
Check here for no___
Duh

A simple search would have given you these results
http://search.yahoo.com/search...

“Blood Type B - Attitude B +”

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Felton California

#939053 Jul 6, 2013

No matter your opinion of Alex Jones, even he knows GMO's are going to devastate the planet. I don't agree with him on all things but this is one subject he is very right about. Trying to appeal to broad spectrum here, if that is possible. Dare you to watch this before you put up your lemons and nuts.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#939054 Jul 6, 2013
Psychopathic coward in meltdown mode yet again...

how sad...
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"THE WAXTURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW"
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
shinningelectr0n, Masama Muhfugger, NotSurprized, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocri tes, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZe d, moshx, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, NatTurner,TheIndep endentMajority, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#939055 Jul 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very possible. He could have kept walking and not looked back. Most young people would have if they felt threatened.
We were led to believe by the liberal media Zimmerman was literally in hot pursuit of Trayvon that night. The liberal media also decided this was going to be a racially charged case deliberately misrepresenting the facts.
Surprise.
The jury will know all the facts when all is said and done. We're beginning to see an entirely different picture than what the liberal media drew from their overactive imaginations already.
5 mothers on the jury, one of them has 8 children.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#939056 Jul 6, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> All Zimmerman's account of what happened. You, just like the rest of the right wing racist, totally ignore Jeantel's testimony that Trayvon never doubled back but, in fact Zimmerman caught up to Trayvon. Like I said, it's happened right behind the row of houses his father lived. What was Zimmerman doing behind where reasons father lived. I'm not stupid. I know he won't be convicted if 2nd degree but, he will for 1st degree manslaughter & the prison time is almost the same!
He and his best friend laughed in the courtroom. 6 women on the jury, 5 of them mothers, one has 8 children. He's not going to walk.
NJ raider 1

Elizabeth, NJ

#939057 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
George Zimmerman trial: Neighbor testifies Trayvon Martin was straddling Zimmerman moments before fatal gunshot
(CBS) A former neighbor of George Zimmerman testified he saw two men in a "tussle" outside his home the night of Feb. 26, 2012, and said he now believes the person on top in the altercation - which would moments later turn fatal - was Trayvon Martin.
In key testimony, he also said he believes George Zimmerman was the person yelling for help
John Good testified he saw a man in dark clothing on top of a man who was wearing red or light-colored clothing with lighter skin. Zimmerman, 29, was wearing a red jacket the night of the altercation, and Martin was wearing a dark hoodie. However, Good testified that he didn't see the person on top smashing the other person's head into the sidewalk, as Zimmerman claims Martin did before he fatally shot the teen.
The man on the bottom, who he said he now believes is George Zimmerman, yelled for help.
"At first it was "What's going on," and no one answered,' " Good said, describing calling out to the men. "And then at that point the person on the bottom, I could finally see, I heard a 'help.' Then at some point I said 'Cut it out.' And then,'I'm calling 911.' That's when I thought it was getting really serious."
The altercation seemed to escalate, according to Good. The struggle moved to the cement pathway, and he said the person in dark clothing straddled the other man in "mixed martial arts position" he later described to police as a "ground and pound." He said he saw "arm movements going downward," though he couldn't be certain the person on top was striking the person on the bottom.
"The person you now know to be Trayvon Martin was on top, correct?" asked defense attorney Mark O'Mara. "He was the one raining blows down on George Zimmerman, correct?"
"That's what it looked like," Good answered.
Good said he then went back inside to call 911. As he was dialing the phone, he heard a gunshot. His 911 call was played in court as the jury listened.
MORE:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575915...
And THIS was a 'prosecution' witness!
The Verdict is NOT Guilty ...
by justifiable homicide!
OR
Acquittal!
You don't know the law! With 2nd degree, they had to prove malicious intent. Manslaughter, all they have to prove is Zimmerman's actions caused the death of Martin. Zimmerman himself stated he stalked & followed Martin. If he didn't, the 2 would've never bumped heads. The event didn't happen the way you framed because, anybody planning on fighting wouldn't be talking in the phone with an ear piece in their ear & the evidence of Jeantel's phone log, along withTrayvon's show he's was talking on the phone until the fight broke out. Who was on top doesn't matter because, I'm quite sure both were on top at some point in the fight. That's irrelevant!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#939058 Jul 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Noted and shown you hadn't read a history book you listed.
Time to move on Leo, your OCD is showing again and marks you every time.
You're arguing with a history professor you moran.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#939059 Jul 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess___The New American (JBS)?
Is DDT banned worldwide?
Check here for yes___
Check here for no___
Liberals over reaction to Banning DDT…The results were disastrous: at least 1-2 million people continue to die from malaria each year, 30-60 million or more lives needlessly lost since the ban took effect. This is especially tragic since there was hope of eradicating the disease altogether when DDT was first introduced and its potential was recognized!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#939060 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text> Oh, diddle-squat, so you think somehow that the California gas and oil market is separate from world markets and demand? Oh, are you DUMB! Take a Econ 101 class, sophomoric noob.
The California market is separate to a degree because of the extremely limited refinery capacity and the numerous special fuel blends required.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#939061 Jul 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
US Republican Senator John McCain has called on the US government to suspend financial aid to the Egyptian army, following a military coup that overthrew the elected president Mohamed Morsi.
“We have to suspend aid to Egyptian military because the military has overturned the vote of the people,” McCain, who is also a member of the Senate’s Foreign Relations Committee, said on Friday.
“We cannot repeat the same mistakes that we made in other times of our history by supporting removal of freely elected governments.”
McCain said that Washington should demand Egyptian army to set a timetable for elections and for making of a new constitution.
“And then we should evaluate whether to continue with aid or not,” McCain said.
US has been granting financial aid to Egypt since 1979, which is considered a critical US national security priority.
The country receives the second-highest amount of American financial assistance after Israel. The US provides $1.5bn a year to Egypt in military and economic assistance and around $1.3bn of this amount goes the the Egyptian army.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2013/0...
McCain is an old man who has become an Obama puppet.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#939062 Jul 6, 2013
satire/breaking news on FOX that will soon be the new right wing chain email of the week.....

Tea Party Members Fit Profile of Domestic Terrorists, Obama Claims

“Typically domestic terrorists in the U.S. are people who cling to obsolete beliefs from the time of the American Revolution. They are conservative Christians, reactionary Republicans and conspiracy theorists many of whom belong to racist hate groups.”

“Tea Partiers commonly own guns and stock up ammunition and food in anticipation of starting another civil war to overthrow the will of the governing body who represent all of the American people. We are prepared for any contingency and don’t expect to see any kind of large insurrection. Americans are capitalists who are much more interested in seeing America move forward. These terrorists groups are small in size and really present little danger,” the President added.

http://nationalreport.net/tea-party-members-f...

though if you hit the nail on the head can it still be called satire?

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#939063 Jul 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry son. We're all out. Seems the cons stole all the silverware....
Just as the theives in the "Slick Willie" Clintons' White House did? No accounting for anything in that administration.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#939064 Jul 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama ordered Mubarak to leave, paving the way for the genocidal Muslim Brotherhood.
The Tea Party was not involved in any way.
Thank you.

Gaw.
test

New York, NY

#939065 Jul 6, 2013
test
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#939066 Jul 6, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
For God's sake, woman, Kemo Sabe is TWO words!!!! It means... dummy, or... asshole or something like that... Plus, it's a proper noun and you have to CAPITALIZE it. Sheesh! And, yes, I spit on graves all the time, BECAUSE THEY"RE DEAD!!!! DUMMY! They don't care!!! They're GONE!!!! The symbolism is ALL YOURS!!!
You 'aint no real Indian then DUHMMY-you're just RUDE.

Shame on YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,337
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr Anne 96,712
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Ellen 490,369
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... 17 hr orlandohomestay 1
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses Thu NorCal Native 21
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Thu US Citizen 1,303
Christmas lights? Thu Jaimee 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info