Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,058)

Showing posts 861,141 - 861,160 of1,073,003
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> This is completely stupid. Your comparing your street life to mines when you have none. Fuck Snoop Dogg and Master P. They're rappers! Plenty of people grow up in harsh conditions but never play a part in it. I'm talking bout people that were in the streets since Snoop Dogg came out in 1990 or whatever. When I say in the streets, I don't mean homeless! You think cuz you lived near a violent place, that makes you an expert. I grew up in the projects. My little bro just came home yesterday, & my older Bro just got sentenced to a 10 with a 3 for 2 gun charges from 2 separate raids. What are you talking about Snoop Dogg & Master P? Your talking bout somebody else life, I live this.You never shot a gun at anything but a non human target. Like said, thus is completely stupid! You couldn't tell me the price of a brick of coc is right now or wouldn't even know who to get it from. Your privileged, be thankful idiot!
You obviously have no idea what Baton Rouge is like. Let's just say the "refugees" from New Orleans almost doubled the population of Baton Rouge with very little impact on the crime rate.

And, your fake stories filled with colorful coloquial language is unconvincing. After all, you tried to tell us you'd buy the gas to drive a thousand miles one way to save a hundred dollars of so buying a gun.
No, I couldn't tell you the price of drugs today. I'm sure pot cost a lot more than a hundred dollars a pound, and cola is more than 20 dollars a dime. I have no idea what rocks of crack go for. It hadn't been invented then. But, so-called "poor" people seem to have enough money to make crack suppliers millionaires.

I am priviledged. I grew up in a country where I could be born in north Baton Rouge to semi-literate parents, grow up on a subsistence farm, and because I spent 4 years in the Marines I had an opportunity to go to a university.
Yes, that is priviledged.
Anyone you know has the same priviledge.
Nostrilis Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Nostrils Waxman wrote:
Oh lookie - Dumb Dave, the juvenile name stealer found a proxy in Secaucus, NJ!
The real Waxman is not posting from NJ, libtard. Can't you find a way to get the city right, Dumb Dave?
<quoted text>
Oh lookie - shiningelectr0n, the juvenile name stealer found a proxy in Connecticut!
The real Waxman is not posting from CT, shiningelectr0n. Can't you find a way to get the city right, shiningelectr0n?

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Nostrilis H Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you cling so desperately to a mistake Miss Carol? Please, as a friend and don't take this the wrong way, stop making a fool of yourself.
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.
"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
"There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii."

Then why in the hell would she pick Kenya of all places out of the clear blue sky to print in his bio??

One's birthplace is not that difficult to get right!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

When you fight along side someone like Ted Cruz's father did with Fidel Castro, you live and breath what they believe as well.

And you instill those values in your children.

My best guess is Ted Cruz is a Communist-In-Waiting.

This is fun.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Now THIS is some funny stuff!
So, how does Homer feel about Obama quitting on ObamaKare when faced by election disaster in 2014?
Nostrilis Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii."
Then why in the hell would she pick Kenya of all places out of the clear blue sky to print in his bio??
One's birthplace is not that difficult to get right!
Why are you so ugly? Just kidding, love ya!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lookie - shiningelectr0n, the juvenile name stealer found a proxy in Connecticut!
The real Waxman is not posting from CT, shiningelectr0n. Can't you find a way to get the city right, shiningelectr0n?
Nuculur Nutjob for sure.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
When you fight along side someone like Ted Cruz's father did with Fidel Castro, you live and breath what they believe as well.
And you instill those values in your children.
My best guess is Ted Cruz is a Communist-In-Waiting.
This is fun.
Castro fooled many people, just as fools like you have been duped by Obama.

So, let's talk about abandoning ObamaKare.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Nostrilis H Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you cling so desperately to a mistake Miss Carol? Please, as a friend and don't take this the wrong way, stop making a fool of yourself.
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.
"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
And I'm not finished yet...

Miriam Goderich is either just plain stupid and has no business in the publishing business to begin with if she can't even fact check an author's birthplace or she's just another big fat lying liberal who will say anything to protect her exalted and beloved lying liberal, Barrack Hussein Obama!

Take your pick. Desperation? That's your issue.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how does Homer feel about Obama quitting on ObamaKare when faced by election disaster in 2014?
I don't know where you get 'quitting' from but I will suggest this, he didn't write the law, my best guess is there is stuff in the there he is not happy with.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so stupid? Just kidding. Well...no, I'm not. But "love ya" too.
Nostrilis Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur Nutjob for sure.
shingingelect0n, for sure. You cannot imitate the wise and powerful Waxman!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Should a Florida jury convict an innocent George Zimmerman to avoid race riots across the country?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
This dumbass acts as if florida and no surprise being the same person is some big secret.
Its the culture.
At least you're honest.

You should clue in Whatever it is. As usual, she's baffled by it all.
Nuculur Nutcase

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ladida, Howdidoe!
Nuculur Nutcase

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
If only stupid conspiracy theories could make this whole black thing go away.
Right, dumb Carol?
Wrong, Nuculur Nutjob.
Nuculur Nutcase

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
If only stupid conspiracy theories could make this whole black thing go away.
Right, dumb Carol?
Hey! I'm in your kind of town, phag. Coxsuckie!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Ted Cruz born in Canada, father was a staunch Communist who fought shoulder to shoulder with Castro.

The apple does not fall far from the tree, we need to investigate Cruz's Communist unbringing and his goal to turn the United States into a Communist nation if he were to become president.

Homer getting a kick out of this.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>his father became a staunch critic of Castro, along with several family members who remained in Cuba, when the rebel leader took control and began seizing private property and suppressing dissent. One dictator took over for another dictator. Cruz's father left before Castro took over. He did not know that Castro was communist. Most of the people didn't. Most people in Cuba just hated Batista so much they would fight with anyone to get rid of him. Hard to believe anyone thought that Castro would be a dictator.
Good story.

Too bad it's all a lie. Cruz is a reverse birfer target.

Remember, at least Obama has a Hawaiian Birth Certificate.

Which you idiots have tried for years to deny.

Turnabout is fair play, and Cruz will be crucified.

I know, nice play on words!!

Not one from Canada!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Castro fooled many people, just as fools like you have been duped by Obama.
So, let's talk about abandoning ObamaKare.
So Cruz's father was a fool? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, er make that a Canadian tree.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 861,141 - 861,160 of1,073,003
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••