Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#937091 Jul 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born in north Baton Rouge, you fucking moron.
Like you can even come close to what I know about urban violence and how to get around in a place where the bullet-riddled corpses are stacked to the rafters every weekend.
You're an idiot... and a liar.
And so are you, pampered liar.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#937092 Jul 3, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, his roommate ot Columbia has fond memories of thier time there.
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/20/...
His roommate wasn't in his goddam classes, dufus.

Let's repeat this:

NOBODY IN OBAMA'S CLASS AT COLUMBIA EVER MET HIM.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#937093 Jul 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
The announcement tonight of the delay of part of the implementation of Obamacare prompted Speaker of the House John Boehner to release this statement, saying the entire bill is a "train wreck" and "unworkable."
"The president's health care law is already raising costs and costing jobs. This announcement means even the Obama administration knows the 'train wreck' will only get worse. I hope the administration recognizes the need to release American families from the mandates of this law as well. This is a clear acknowledgment that the law is unworkable, and it underscores the need to repeal the law and replace it with effective, patient-centered reforms," the statement reads.
Yes, indeed-y, the "train wreck" will only get worse.

Democrats who wrote the darn thing and passed it also know it's going to get worse long before the 2014 elections.

They must be screaming into their pillows.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#937094 Jul 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
People flooding into Tahrir Sq in huge numbers ahead of the imminent army deadline to President Morsi and the government. Festive mood
O'bama must be so proud of his man the Mo Bro Hood Morsi. Festive mood, LOL.

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#937095 Jul 3, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
And still he beat palin and mclamme?
Plus he beat Lyin Ryan and twinkle panties?
Plus he didn't throw away the USA like your bushy boy:
JUST OUT:$6 TRILLION TOTAL COST OF IRAQ AND AFFFGANNY!!
$6 TRILLION!
ALL BORROWED BY BUSH!
6 THOUSAND BILLION DOLLARS. WOW!
to destroy a country and kill 500,000 in our names.
Should have spent that money fixing our country.
Saddam was contained.
What a waste!
From your guy: Texas red diiippppshhhhttt!
<quoted text>
That's because he had the votes of folks such as you, Obama Money, and all others looking for a handout. Do you speak Arabic, because you would need to learn if President Bush hadn't taken the fight to them. But then a military tactician you're not.
JimmyOlson13

Scranton, PA

#937096 Jul 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
In other news...
A key aspect of Obamacare requiring employers to offer coverage has been delayed until 2015.
http://news.msn.com/us/federal-govt-delays-ke... -
requirement-of-obamacare-until -2015-1
Which means the unknowns of Obamacare stagnating hiring will continue for another year.
Way to go liberals! Obama can't even get this monstrosity off the ground and you thought it was going to fly like a bird!
Pelosi must be hoarse by now hollering "Surprise!"
Stuff it Lois! Don't you have some undies to wash?
LCN Llin

United States

#937097 Jul 3, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
they do the same thing every summer.....'It's hot!'
i could watch the Weather channel.
fortunate that carol is an authority on hitler, world war ii, economics, global warming, open heart surgery, and "birther studies" ...
Gets more amusing every day?

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#937098 Jul 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is far from being made clear the president did not know about the targeting. His top advisors knew about it. A definite red flag. The investigation behind the scenes is still ongoing.
So you think the democrats don't spend huge amounts of money taking it from anyone who will give it to them to run smear campaigns that puts low-down dirty lying to shame - and that isn't a "potential threat to democracy"?
But only conservatives who raise money in the same way democrats raise money are a "potential threat to democracy"?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dTyTjwiLJVwXX
Sounds to me like he was whining and worried about losing. And lying to boot.
I never said that only big money groups that give to conservatives are a "potential threat to democracy". I believe "Super Pacs" that have no limit on donations are a threat in general. It's not a Republican vs. Democratic thing at all. I am hopeful the Supreme Court will step in and stop this nonsense.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#937099 Jul 3, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> Victim mentality is what liberals have been preaching for years. Liberals made sure of their plight in life. They always need an underclass of people that they can use and abuse to further their power. One example today, small little girls under the age of 5 holding up signs with a coat hanger on it in Texas. Liberals are the biggest abusers of children and people in the history of history.
Political correctiveness has pushed America into a dark corner. Blacks on the democrat plantation want to be judged by the color of their skin. This goes against the grain of everything Martin Luther King tried to teach them.
It's like Bernie Goldberg said...the racial issue is a wound that won't close because people like Al Sharpton keep poking it.

Most Americans have long since moved on and left the past in the past where it belongs. Blacks have taken their rightful place in society in the professional and political arenas for decades. Race is kept alive for political gain by those who have the most to gain by keeping it alive.

It's starting to get old. Like Al Sharpton.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#937100 Jul 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
His roommate wasn't in his goddam classes, dufus.
Let's repeat this:
NOBODY IN OBAMA'S CLASS AT COLUMBIA EVER MET HIM.
Still trying to pedal those spammed e-mail lies.

Dumbwaiter thinks Columbia is a fricken stupid as where he got his pretend engineering degree and passes out diplomas to any dumbass that pays to go there.

I have news, Columbia s a top notch school, not Podunk where they handed you an pretend engineering degree.

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/02/obama-at-col...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/columbia...

What do these sites have in common?

They are calling you such a dumbasss that you believed those e-mls.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#937101 Jul 3, 2013
On the Crisis in Egypt Liberals/Democrats are suggesting that Obama to stay in the background, can anyone tell me when he’s been in Front of a Crisis?
JimmyOlson13

Scranton, PA

#937102 Jul 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like Bernie Goldberg said...the racial issue is a wound that won't close because people like Al Sharpton keep poking it.
Most Americans have long since moved on and left the past in the past where it belongs. Blacks have taken their rightful place in society in the professional and political arenas for decades. Race is kept alive for political gain by those who have the most to gain by keeping it alive.
It's starting to get old. Like Al Sharpton.

And you. Blah, blah, blah. And your comments. Stuff it Lois. Someone just stole a candy bar. Go investigate.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#937103 Jul 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously not a linguist. I still cannot figure out why you think future conditional-something you should have learned in Junior High-is such a mysterious thing to you.
So you still don't know what Lodia, Hoodia is-LOL
"So you still don't know what Lodia, Hoodia is"

At least I know how to spell the words. What in hell is a 'Lodia', nitwit??

Other than one of the drugs you're taking, that is.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#937104 Jul 3, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, his roommate ot Columbia has fond memories of thier time there.
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/20/...
i can't bring myself to open the link about "the fond memories". it is disgraceful when all those rumors surface about Obammy being a closet homosexual. gay men NEVER wear Mom jeans.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#937105 Jul 3, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
When blacks say it to each other, it is not derogatory. Not all black people use this term, you cannot judge all blacks by lyrics in rap music.
I don't know the details about Paula Deen but I do not think she is a racist. I could be wrong
"silly"
So you are saying it is alright for one black to call another black a n----r, but not okay for a white to call a black a n----r? Bit of a double standard?
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#937106 Jul 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove anything I said was wrong.
1) Rand Paul advertised as being Board certified even though at the time he was not certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
2) Rand Paul started his own Board making him the President, his wife the VP, his father-in-law sec/treas.
3) So Rand Paul is not certified by the recognized Board but instead started his own board & certified himself.
Why can't you right whiners accept these facts? Your hero Rad Paul, other than being uninformed, is a fraud.
Dumbass Dave proves once again that he is a creepy-ass cracker.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#937107 Jul 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. Galt, being the racist f*ck he is, claims the only way a black person can get into law school is through Affirmative Action.
Not the only way, but true in most cases, particularly those with unimpressive academic records like Obama.

Obama was certainly admitted to Harvard in preference to more qualified white students.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#937108 Jul 3, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm proud for what we were and hopeful for what we may become but I am presently ashamed of what the Magic Negro has made us.
What struck me the most in the video was the stark contrast in each president's voice from FDR to GWB and their convictions about this country - who we are and what we stand for - compared to the present day president.

FDR could have speaking to America today in his First Inaugural Address:

"This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself — nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance."

In our times, it means we cannot shrink in the face of despotism by those who now hold the power over us and we cannot surrender our freedoms into the hands of the few.

May sound a bit overdramatic but we're living in pretty overdramatic times.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#937109 Jul 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the definition of future conditional as you still seem confused by what it is and how it is used.
e future conditional describes something that might happen in the future with a condition. It often uses "if."
Examples:
If I go to the park tomorrow, I will bring my dog.
"If I go to the park tomorrow" is in the present tense.
"I will bring my dog" is in the future tense and uses a modal verb, will. You can use other modal verbs: can, might, should, must, etc.
Notice the use of a comma (,) at the end of the first clause. The use of "if" creates a dependent clause. The order of the sentence may also be reversed:
I will bring my dog if I go to the park tomorrow.
http://www.learnamericanenglishonline.com/Ora...
'If' Rmoney had been elected, you nitwits would be jumping for joy.

But it didn't happen. He and the racists who supported him lost.

'If' most of your fellow citizens hadn't voted for Obama, Rmoney would have won.

Another stupid piece of projection for you racists.

A future conditional was a stupid way to comment on Novbraina's dumb opinion "If people stop going to movie theaters, Hollywood would go bust".

A stupid statement on it's face, yet you attempt to give it credibility with your airhead reasoning.

So why does an old broad like you suck up to the racist haters on this thread??

Likely because you don't have a life of your own. You're on this thread constantly, posting your mindless stupidity.

Even the tragedy in your family only kept you away for a few hours.

Too bad about the goldfish. HAHAHAHAA

What's a 'Lodia', moron??
TSM

El Paso, TX

#937110 Jul 3, 2013
This is an Oldie for Goodie, when John Conyers was asked about Obamacare did you and your Colleagues read this CRAP.“What good is reading the bill if it’s a thousand pages and you don’t have two days and two lawyers to find out what it means after you read the bill?” Today without hesitation/doubt Obamacare is a Total Disaster!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 18 min heimey wrecktumtr... 2,507
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 25 min T-REX 487,651
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min OzRitz 46,797
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 2 hr Sacre bleu 293
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 3 hr marce-encore 97
What life is like for Casey Anthony 4 hr Thou shalt not kill 243
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr LizW 70,476
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE