Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,992)

Showing posts 859,821 - 859,840 of1,072,825
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

See ya!!

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Democrats double student's interest rates!

and blame Republicans!

Only Liberals are so idiot to believe and fall for that!

Level 1

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
Myths regarding president nobama? The following are myths?
Since nobama took office;
- Unemployment is up
- Fewer American's paying federal income tax
- More American's using food stamps
- American household incomes down
- Home sales down
- Home values down
- Nobamakare a program a majority of American's dislike
None of the above are myths. All of the above are facts. We know your response will be it is Bush's fault. It's the republican controlled house that is at fault. What listed above is propaganda?
Peace
KMA
Unemployment rate is lower than when Obama took office.

I guess this make Eed either a big fat liar or a dumbf*ck liar. Other, of course, than being also a government treaty sucking moocher.

Oh wait, new home sales are significantly higher than when Obama took office. I guess that makes Eed a double dumbass liar.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You need to prove that claim there was never any distrust under bushie boy son.
You continue to make these wild claims with nothing to support it.
The Islamic terrorists didn't trust Bush, that's for sure.)))))
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Proper balance was Bush's 22% approval rating??
You're as batty as ever, Aunt Battie.
Actually since "the German stuff" more than ever.
LOL
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you made a stupid comparison and ignored Obama's no-bid contracts
eeeeeemoron!

the point is:

$6 TRILLION FOR DUMB WARS.

BUSH INVASIONS.

"they love us over there"

I sent 20 year olds to negotiate in Iraq.

Until the insurgents blew their heads off.

It was a total waste.

YOU hate waste.

Republicans did this!

You voted for them! eeeeeeemoron

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Bush's legacy on the other hand has shown us all what a disaster he was as president. Pain we are still burdened with to this day and for many more to come.
Homer not sure we will ever fully recover from the Bush years and as we know Homer is the eternal optimist.
History isn't that quick to judge as are ignorant and/or short-sighted people who can only focus on one very small piece of a much bigger picture - same as in Lincoln's day.

Our grandchildren will know if Bush was exonerated in the history books and where Obama stands.

Right now, Bush leads Obama in approval ratings.

Probably not a good sign for Obama.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to say it, Homer, but you is kinda 'tupid.
Obama, by his own admission, leaned towards Marxism.
Does a horse change its colors? His very policies are the proof in the pudding.
History also records vastly popular presidents in their day as duds.
Your first 3 lines are crap but your last line -

'History also records vastly popular presidents in their day as duds.'

Bush's approval at one point was 90%, so you are on to something with that one.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to say it, Homer, but you is kinda 'tupid.
Obama, by his own admission, leaned towards Marxism.
Does a horse change its colors? His very policies are the proof in the pudding.
History also records vastly popular presidents in their day as duds.
this from the one who just discovered Hitler's dark side,

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Emaam being stupid again.
A lot of the heat Bush took was from the no-bid contracts awarded to Cheney's KBR subsidary of Halliburton.
Not to mention the electrified showers they installed for our troops.
A 'shocking' way to run a war, to say the least.
No wonder Bush surrendered to Al Maliki.
C'mon, nuc. Click your heels three times. You're only dreaming about being in the land of Oz.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Emaam being stupid again.
A lot of the heat Bush took was from the no-bid contracts awarded to Cheney's KBR subsidary of Halliburton.
You don't mind sounding stupid as long as it gets you the pissing contest you crave.

Refute my post or go piss in the wind.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>Mixing your religion with politics?

IN GOD WE TRUST.

But we build a TRILLION DOLLAR A YEAR MILITARY just in case?

USA still builds nuclear bombs,

Even though there are already enough to obliterate God's creation 50 times over.

USA starts war in Iraq? Far off oil country. Millions dead! Cost TRILLIONS! Where is George? In prison?

Word association:

Republican. Hypocrite.

Republican. Greedy.

Republican. Selfish.

Republican. Liar.
Obama stars war in Libya without Congressional approval! Where is Obama? In prison?

Obama give free guns to Mexican Mafia. Where is Obama? In prison?

Obama uses IRS to persecute Conservatives. Where is Obama? In prison?

Obama spy on Republicans. Where is Obama? In prison?

etc...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, we can expect Sid Edmonds and Russ Tice to be arrested immediately, right?
Or, is this just another part of the ruse to divert the attention of the public away from the unconstitutional acts of tyhe government?
How's that investigation into the unconstitutional acts of the NSA going?
Oh, yeah. There isn't one, is there?
What's wrong with this picture?
Former President George W. Bush defended PRISM, the Internet spying program that began under his administration but remained secret until The Washington Post and The Guardian revealed its existence last month.
"I put that program in place to protect the country. One of the certainties was that civil liberties were guaranteed," Bush told CNN in an interview airing Monday. "I think there needs to be a balance, and as the president explained, there is a proper balance."
PRISM began under Bush in 2007 and has continued under the Obama administration. The program allows the National Security Administration to collect internet and email data from the nation's biggest technology companies.
Bush spoke with CNN from Zambia, where he and his wife, Laura, are renovating a health clinic. The comments were his first since news about PRISM was made public, and his reflexive, nonspecific defense of the program will likely add to critics' case that it was approved with little oversight or debate.
Bush also said that Edward Snowden, who leaked the existence of the program to the newspapers and is currently believed to be in the transit zone of the Moscow airport, had harmed national security.
When asked if he is a traitor, Bush said, "I know he damaged the country."
So okay under your hero Bush but bad under Obama?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
BERLIN - The German government said on Monday if media reports of large-scale U.S. spying on the European Union were confirmed, it would be unacceptable Cold War-style behavior between partners who require mutual trust.
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/01...
Now Germans know how Americans who oppose this administration feel.
Does anyone still believe Obama is improving foreign relations? Or uniting this country?
If Trayvon Martin knew who his father was, he'd look just like the Magic Negro.

We need a President and not a Liberal Media Affirmative Action Rock Star.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep lying about this - out of habit, I presume.
Show me where your links state "Muslim Brotherhood".
You and LCN must be the Psychotic Sisters.
yes, i know, i'm not allowed to use leap of faith reasoning.

so let's see a link to proof of the Obama connection without leap of faith reasoning.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Updated 4/22/2008??????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....soni c, you are breaking all records for posting stupidity. I'll admit that you've got some other jerks tailing you but you still hold a good lead:]
That was his approval rating while in office. You can't be that stupid can you? Or can you? No one cares what his approval is today, he's no longer president, so it's irrelevant.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Emaam being stupid again.

You are so stupidly blind that for every fact against Obama you ignore and revisit Bush!!!

You are so ignorantly stupid that you still believe Bush is the president!!!

Obama being president for over five years!!! Stop watching MSNBC and Al Sharpton!!!
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA KISSES Bushes Ring in AFRICA lololololhahaha

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't have said it better myself. The same will be said about Obama. I do not think in the modern era we have ever seen a president judged more wrongly by the ignorance of their day than Obama.
You are living proof, you claimed a couple posts back that he was a Marxist, skip back a page and DBWriter referred to him as a Wahabbist Terrorist, go back a few more pages and another claimed in their opinion Obama is a Communist, Galt most recently just referred to him as a Fascist dictator.
It goes on and on and on.
'judged wrongly by the ignorance of their day.'
love it!
Obama is a Marxist communist.(All his life-long associations were Marxist communists. Not one capitalist in the bunch.)
Obama is a Wahhabist terrorist.(The Wahhabist terrorists are in the White House every goddam day, and Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi.)
The two are not mutually exclusive.
Obama is also a fascist.(Fascism requires blind obedience to the head of state... need I say more.)

To contradict this, you actually have to be able to define the terms, idiot.

Let's start with the first term.
Define:

Marxism
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
BERLIN - The German government said on Monday if media reports of large-scale U.S. spying on the European Union were confirmed, it would be unacceptable Cold War-style behavior between partners who require mutual trust.
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/01...
Now Germans know how Americans who oppose this administration feel.
Does anyone still believe Obama is improving foreign relations? Or uniting this country?
Yes

Russian President Vladimir Putin has told fugitive former CIA-analyst Edward Snowden to stop leaking US secrets if he wants to remain in the country.

He said Moscow had never extradited anyone before and "has no intention to do so", adding Mr Snowden was free to go if granted asylum elsewhere.

Edward Snowden, 30, is believed to be holed up in a Moscow airport hotel.

The US wants to prosecute him over the leaking of thousands of classified intelligence documents.

The leaks have led to revelations that the US is systematically seizing vast amounts of phone and web data.

At the weekend, Germany's Der Spiegel newspaper and Britain's The Guardian newspaper publicised allegations that the US has been spying on its EU allies.

The revelations have angered many EU countries which are demanding a response from Washington.

French President Francois Hollande has warned that negotiations over a major EU-US trade deal planned for next week could be threatened unless Washington can guarantee the spying stops "immediately".
'High level' talks

"Russia never hands over anybody anywhere and has no intention to do so," Mr Putin told a news conference in Moscow.
Advertisement

President Obama: "We have gone through regular law-enforcement channels"

"If he (Snowden) wants to remain here there is one condition - he should stop his work aimed at inflicting damage on our American partners no matter how strange this may sound coming from me."

This is the clearest indication yet, says the BBC's Steve Rosenberg in Moscow, that Mr Putin is keen to avoid damaging relations with Washington over the Snowden case.

The Russian president also stressed Mr Snowden "is not our agent and does not co-operate with us", and Russian secret services "never worked with him and are not working with him now".

Earlier, senior Russian official Nikolai Patrushev said both President Putin and his US counterpart, Barack Obama, had told the chiefs of their security services to seek a resolution to the stand-off over Mr Snowden.

Mr Patrushev, secretary of Russia's Security Council, told Russian media that the FSB and the FBI had been told to "keep in contact and find solutions", but warned there was no simple solution to the situation. The FBI refused to comment.

Mr Putin was speaking at the same time President Obama confirmed to reporters that Washington had held "high level" discussions with Russia about Mr Snowden.

"We don't have an extradition treaty with Russia," he told reporters while on a visit to Tanzania.

"On the other hand, Mr Snowden, we understand, has travelled there without a valid passport and legal papers. And we are hopeful the Russian government makes decisions based on the normal procedures regarding international travel and the normal interactions law enforcement hav

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 859,821 - 859,840 of1,072,825
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••