Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
859,761 - 859,780 of 1,100,451 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Level 1

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#935771 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep lying about this - out of habit, I presume.
Show me where your links state "Muslim Brotherhood".
You and LCN must be the Psychotic Sisters.
Funny how when it comes to your right whine types, there are different groups of Arabs out there.

But when it comes o other things, all Arabs are terrorists.

You dickweeds should really make up your mind here.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#935772 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you really are living in the FOX bubble.
Bush-Era NSA Whistleblower Makes Most Explosive Allegations Yet About Extent of Gov’t Surveillance — and You Won’t Believe Who He Says They Spied On
Russ Tice, a former intelligence analyst and Bush-era NSA whistleblower, claimed Wednesday that the intelligence community has ordered surveillance on a wide range of groups and individuals, including high-ranking military officials, lawmakers and diplomats.
He also made another stunning allegation. He says the NSA had ordered wiretaps on phones connected to then-Senate candidate Barack Obama back in 2004.
“They went after–and I know this because I had my hands literally on the paperwork for these sort of things–they went after high-ranking military officers; they went after members of Congress, both Senate and the House, especially on the intelligence committees and on the armed services committees and some of the–and judicial.
He went on:“But they went after other ones, too. They went after lawyers and law firms. All kinds of–heaps of lawyers and law firms. They went after judges. One of the judges is now sitting on the Supreme Court that I had his wiretap information in my hand. Two are former FISA court judges. They went after State Department officials. They went after people in the executive service that were part of the White House–their own people.”
Then Tice dropped the bombshell about Obama.
“Here’s the big one,” he said.“[T]his was in summer of 2004, one of the papers that I held in my hand was to wiretap a bunch of numbers associated with a 40-something-year-old wannabe senator for Illinois. You wouldn’t happen to know where that guy lives right now would you? It’s a big white house in Washington, D.C. That’s who they went after, and that’s the president of the United States now.”
FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds and Tice agreed that such wide-ranging surveillance of officials could provide the intelligence agencies with unthinkable power to blackmail their opponents.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/20/bu... #
Bush who?
So, we can expect Sid Edmonds and Russ Tice to be arrested immediately, right?
Or, is this just another part of the ruse to divert the attention of the public away from the unconstitutional acts of tyhe government?

How's that investigation into the unconstitutional acts of the NSA going?
Oh, yeah. There isn't one, is there?
What's wrong with this picture?

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#935773 Jul 1, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't have said it better myself. The same will be said about Obama. I do not think in the modern era we have ever seen a president judged more wrongly by the ignorance of their day than Obama.
You are living proof, you claimed a couple posts back that he was a Marxist, skip back a page and DBWriter referred to him as a Wahabbist Terrorist, go back a few more pages and another claimed in their opinion Obama is a Communist, Galt most recently just referred to him as a Fascist dictator.
It goes on and on and on.
'judged wrongly by the ignorance of their day.'
love it!
Hate to say it, Homer, but you is kinda 'tupid.

Obama, by his own admission, leaned towards Marxism.

Does a horse change its colors? His very policies are the proof in the pudding.

History also records vastly popular presidents in their day as duds.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#935774 Jul 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
How many members of SEAL Team Six that participated in the bin Laden raid are still alive?
That answser will surprise everyone.
The White House is the enemy today.
Didn't three of them have an 'accidental' fall from a helicopter in flight?

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#935775 Jul 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So you promote the user of racial slurs like most right whiners posting here.
That figures.
Sure thing, cracka.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#935776 Jul 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Kbr...that's the firm obama gave no-bid contracts to.
How much would that caterer charge per plate for the same meal in a war zone thousands of miles away?
Emaam being stupid again.

A lot of the heat Bush took was from the no-bid contracts awarded to Cheney's KBR subsidary of Halliburton.

Not to mention the electrified showers they installed for our troops.

A 'shocking' way to run a war, to say the least.

No wonder Bush surrendered to Al Maliki.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#935777 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Disapproval of Bush breaks record
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washingto...
so now you're acting like FOX.
Updated 4/22/2008??????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....soni c, you are breaking all records for posting stupidity. I'll admit that you've got some other jerks tailing you but you still hold a good lead:]
WOW

Bronx, NY

#935778 Jul 1, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Stevens was without his security detail, doing who knows what, with who knows who. That can take ones mind anywhere. No one knows what Stevens mission was or if he even was on a mission at all or, if that mission was sanctioned by the WH. Now connecting that to these unnamed unviable terrorist in the WH is a hell of a leap. You have a creative mind but, you're not an artist of any kind so, that's not a compliment!
On the other hand, I've given you connections between GWB & bin Laden before 9/11. Even on the day of 9/11. I've given you evidence showing Bush was well informed of the plot, knowing all the details &, even admitting to throwing said info in the trash &, calling off 2 separate investigations from 2 separate US govt agencies about the eventual hijackers taking flying lessons without taking the main parts, take off & landing. He still ordered both the FBI & CIA to stand down. These are real links that you chose to ignorantly ignore. What you gave me was, childs play. Evidence of a creative mind, otherwise no evidence!
lololololololhahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaahlololololololol olololoDEFEND OBAMA AT ALL COST WHITEHOUSE DOWN lololololololololhahahahahahah ahahahahlolololololololhahahah ahahah

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#935779 Jul 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
nuts... clueless... can't-think-for-yourself retort...

If you have a problem finding studies showing overwhelming bias for Democrats, then you really need some help.

By the way, when is your flight out of here booked? My offer to help you pack your shit still stands.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935780 Jul 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how when it comes to your right whine types, there are different groups of Arabs out there.
But when it comes o other things, all Arabs are terrorists.
You dickweeds should really make up your mind here.
The problem is Muslims, not Arabs.

Creepy-ass cracker Dumbass Dave doesn't know the difference.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#935781 Jul 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Their admiration for Hitler seems telling
You will never grow any taller than the Magic Negro's crotch.

You were bred for it.

Location hidden

#935782 Jul 1, 2013
We won't be seeing Flake today, the DOW is up 160.

HAHAHAHAHA

'The sky is falling' nitwit doesn't much like it when the economy performs well.

I wonder how ol' Fred is doing with that gold he bought from Beck's hawking.

Gold down well over 30% from the peak in 2011.

Where's all the inflation you nitwits were predicting??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#935783 Jul 1, 2013
See ya!!

Since: Nov 11

United States

#935784 Jul 1, 2013
Democrats double student's interest rates!

and blame Republicans!

Only Liberals are so idiot to believe and fall for that!

Level 1

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#935785 Jul 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
Myths regarding president nobama? The following are myths?
Since nobama took office;
- Unemployment is up
- Fewer American's paying federal income tax
- More American's using food stamps
- American household incomes down
- Home sales down
- Home values down
- Nobamakare a program a majority of American's dislike
None of the above are myths. All of the above are facts. We know your response will be it is Bush's fault. It's the republican controlled house that is at fault. What listed above is propaganda?
Peace
KMA
Unemployment rate is lower than when Obama took office.

I guess this make Eed either a big fat liar or a dumbf*ck liar. Other, of course, than being also a government treaty sucking moocher.

Oh wait, new home sales are significantly higher than when Obama took office. I guess that makes Eed a double dumbass liar.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#935786 Jul 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You need to prove that claim there was never any distrust under bushie boy son.
You continue to make these wild claims with nothing to support it.
The Islamic terrorists didn't trust Bush, that's for sure.)))))
LCN Llin

United States

#935787 Jul 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Proper balance was Bush's 22% approval rating??
You're as batty as ever, Aunt Battie.
Actually since "the German stuff" more than ever.
LOL
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#935788 Jul 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you made a stupid comparison and ignored Obama's no-bid contracts
eeeeeemoron!

the point is:

$6 TRILLION FOR DUMB WARS.

BUSH INVASIONS.

"they love us over there"

I sent 20 year olds to negotiate in Iraq.

Until the insurgents blew their heads off.

It was a total waste.

YOU hate waste.

Republicans did this!

You voted for them! eeeeeeemoron

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#935789 Jul 1, 2013
Homer wrote:
Bush's legacy on the other hand has shown us all what a disaster he was as president. Pain we are still burdened with to this day and for many more to come.
Homer not sure we will ever fully recover from the Bush years and as we know Homer is the eternal optimist.
History isn't that quick to judge as are ignorant and/or short-sighted people who can only focus on one very small piece of a much bigger picture - same as in Lincoln's day.

Our grandchildren will know if Bush was exonerated in the history books and where Obama stands.

Right now, Bush leads Obama in approval ratings.

Probably not a good sign for Obama.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#935790 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to say it, Homer, but you is kinda 'tupid.
Obama, by his own admission, leaned towards Marxism.
Does a horse change its colors? His very policies are the proof in the pudding.
History also records vastly popular presidents in their day as duds.
Your first 3 lines are crap but your last line -

'History also records vastly popular presidents in their day as duds.'

Bush's approval at one point was 90%, so you are on to something with that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 min Liz Spector 486,601
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr The Real Missy 17,632
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr gcaveman1 46,326
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 hr Murph 70,457
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 7 hr Lon Spector 30
What life is like for Casey Anthony 7 hr Lon Spector 193
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 7 hr Lon Spector 249
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando