Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#935633 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
BERLIN - The German government said on Monday if media reports of large-scale U.S. spying on the European Union were confirmed, it would be unacceptable Cold War-style behavior between partners who require mutual trust.
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/01...
Now Germans know how Americans who oppose this administration feel.
Does anyone still believe Obama is improving foreign relations? Or uniting this country?
Obama is a communist, imo.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#935634 Jul 1, 2013
OBAMA continues the LIES OF BUSH Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and now Syria: Cheer-leading Another Blood Bath in the Name of Peace,Any time bombs are used to target innocent civilians it is an act of terrorism.” President Barack Obama, April 15th 2013.

Having learned nothing from the catastrophes of Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, it seems President Obama, the equally clueless UK Prime Minister Cameron and his culturally challenged Foreign Secretary William Hague are cheer-leading another bloodbath in formerly peaceful, secular, outward looking Syria.

Having covertly provided arms and equipment to insurgents from numerous different countries for over two years, they have now moved to the overt stage, a move over which even arch hawks such as former National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski, and former Republican Senator Richard Luger, six term leader of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee urged caution.

OBAMA IS THE HEAD TERRORISTS
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#935635 Jul 1, 2013
Hey liar byytch!

Nsa is a BUSH PROGRAM!

NSA SPYING WAS OK'd by BUSH.

SECRET COURTS, SPYING ON EVERYONE. BUSH!

YOU. <----- loved it then.

Pucker up loser! Kizzzzzz Bush azzzzzzzzz!
LoisLane59 wrote:
BERLIN - The German government said on Monday if media reports of large-scale U.S. spying on the European Union were confirmed, it would be unacceptable Cold War-style behavior between partners who require mutual trust.
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/01...
Now Germans know how Americans who oppose this administration feel.
Does anyone still believe Obama is improving foreign relations? Or uniting this country?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#935636 Jul 1, 2013
OBAMAS FAILED POLICIES MAKES HIM popular in GERMANY lololololo NAZI loves OBAMA hahahahahah I wonder if 88% of AMERICANS LOVE OBAMA hahahahlaolololo YEA THEY LOVE THE SWARTZ
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#935637 Jul 1, 2013
It's amazing how dumb rightwingers are.

If you ever come across one in person do not, I repeat do not try and have an intelligent conversation with them.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#935638 Jul 1, 2013
OBAMA the WAR HERO During Brzezinski’s time as National Security Advisor to President Jimmy Carter the decision was made to finance the Mujahideen in Afghanistan in response to Soviet deployment there. He’s had a bit of time to reflect on blowback and perhaps the 2,243 wasted US lives in that “graveyard of empires”– so far.

It seems however, the Washington and Whitehall regimes remain increasingly disconnected from reality. In spite of the plethora of gruesome images circulating on the internet of grinning terrorists holding up severed heads, cannibalizing body organs and summarily executing, they are to provide further arms to insurgency’s Hannibal Lecters. This, also regardless of the fact that Riad al-Assad, founder of the so-called “Free Syrian Army” is quoted as saying that suicide bombing is:“ an integral part of revolutionary action, of Free Syrian Army action.”

Meanwhile, less than a month after the murder of a soldier in London’s Woolwich by wanna be jihadists (with reported relationship with hard drugs) Britain’s increasingly rudderless ship of state allows entry to a controversial Saudi preacher, Muhamed Al Arefe, alleged to have made anti-Shia and anti-Semitic exhortations and who argues that a husband:“may use beatings to discipline his wife” as long as he beats her “lightly.”(i)

Informed friends from the Middle East charge bluntly that he recruits jihadists, as last week in visits Riyadh and Cairo. One added:“David Cameron may as well stand at the gate (of the Mosque) and hand out arms for the ‘good freedom fighters’ who will be heading to Syria after hearing Arefe’s sickening lies, sectarian incitement and calls for jihad against the ‘infidel regime.’“WHY DOES AMERICAN PRESIDENT ARM TERRORISTS CARTER, REAGAN, BUSH CLINTON, BUSH< OBAMA
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#935639 Jul 1, 2013
Market headed back up again. Damnit! Flack/Galt/Other Rightwingers gonna be pissed.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#935640 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
full denial eh?
more: George who?
full stupidity eh?

more: repeat propaganda?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#935641 Jul 1, 2013
'Illusion and Reality

On the one hand, Egypt’s first democratically elected president:

Morsi Mouths ‘Amen’ as Egyptian Preacher Urges ‘Allah, Destroy the Jews’

On the other, a Jewish-American tourist in Alexandria:

An American student fatally stabbed in Egypt was so fascinated with the region, he read poems about it to his girlfriend, his mother said…

“As we understand it, he was witnessing the protest as a bystander and was stabbed by a protester,” his family said in a statement.“He went to Egypt because he cared profoundly about the Middle East, and he planned to live and work there in the pursuit of peace and UNDERSTANDING.”

Egyptian state media reported that he was stabbed in the chest while filming the protests.

What’s not to “understand”?

This article reaffirms the lethal consequences of the TOXIC politically correct education and attitudes of the INSTITUTIONAL LEFT.

Their requisite Islamic supremacy BLIND SPOT BADGE OF HONOR does little to protect those who have absorbed the child abuse masquerading as Western public education.

Unfortunately, this individual didn't survive the learning experience unlike those three naive American women who were rewarded with gang rape for the crime of taking up the Palestinian cause in Gaza.

Multi-culti nihilism, meet the Seventh Century!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#935642 Jul 1, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Hey liar byytch!
Nsa is a BUSH PROGRAM!
NSA SPYING WAS OK'd by BUSH.
SECRET COURTS, SPYING ON EVERYONE. BUSH!
YOU. <----- loved it then.
Pucker up loser! Kizzzzzz Bush azzzzzzzzz!
<quoted text>
This morning Old Ruthie got her preparation "H" mixed up with her Poli-Grip. Now you talk like a shit-hole, at least your gums don't itch. Everyone has a right to be stupid, you just abuse the privilege you idiot.

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#935643 Jul 1, 2013
Homer wrote:
Market headed back up again. Damnit! Flack/Galt/Other Rightwingers gonna be pissed.
It will be interesting watching Occupy Wall Street democrats protesting Wall Street thieves such as Goldman Sachs former CEO Jon Corzine (D-NJ)... and MF Global...

It's the culture...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#935644 Jul 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "win".
In my mind, we win when the Arab jihad surrenders to the Armed Forces of the United States of America.
Their only refuge was the hinterlands of Pakistan with Bush in office. Coincidentally, Pakistan is the country that harbored bin Laden.
Compare that with today when we have the same Arab jihad that killed 3000 Americans on 9/11(2001) in the White House every day, and the Islamist Terrorist Empire that stretched unbroken from the Atlantic shores of Morocco to the Afghan-Tibet border that Bush decimated has been re-established and connected again with the help of the Obama administration.
This won't end until the Arab jihad surrenders to the Armed Forces of the United States. That's the truth.
And, with the president being one of the Islamist terrorists, that's unlikely to happen any time soon.
This war will continue as long as the Democrats and the Islamist jihad want to destroy the United States.
Nothing has changed since the Cold War when the Democrats outright joined the communists and did everything they could to help them defeat the United States and end our existence as a constitutional republic. The Democrats are still a friend of any enemy of the United States.
How many members of SEAL Team Six that participated in the bin Laden raid are still alive? We know what happened to the other part of SEAL Team Six on their very next "secret" mission when the helicopter descended to the "secret" location to disembark the team right into the sights of a lone Taliban/Al Qaeda waiting for them there with a rocket launcher.
If Obama and Vallerie Jarrett had any clue the mission to kill bin Laden was even happening, that would have been the story there, too.
I must know, where do you come up with these conspiracy theories? What Arab jihadist are in the WH everyday? What is the conspiracy behind seal team six? Being elected president means, by the will of the people, you are the leader. Therefore the president implements is political ideology. Because Obama doesn't follow the same political ideology that got us into this unwinnable war, you claim he part of the Arab jihadist? Be for real! Trying to bully the world hasn't worked for a very long time. Time to try true diplomacy. Threats to Iran & N Korea has gotten us nowhere but, closer to another war. Y'all talk big govt. It's definitely not big enough to govern the entire world. That's Obamas approach. Build America instead of destroying & rebuilding other countries. Homeland security prevents terror attacks, not a bigger army.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#935645 Jul 1, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>political correctness=western suicide
common sense=western salvation

However, common sense requires a modicum of morality and standards. We've got a long way to go from here. Too many have lost their moral compass - the same ones leading us astray - and it's why we simply can't give up or give in.

In the words of Bob Dylan, "there's a battle outside ragin'."

And "the times, they are", indeed, "a-changin'." The present day changes WILL shake our windows and rattle our walls if we let it happen. We're already feeling tremors in our societal structure.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#935646 Jul 1, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
'Congrats President Nobel: Obama Allies Behead Catholic Priest In Syria
Obama’s war on the Christian religion, particularly the Catholic variety, has claimed another casualty in the Middle East. The Vatican confirmed that “Syrian priest François Murad was killed in Gassanieh, in northern Syria, in the convent of the Custody of the Holy Land where he had taken refuge.… According to local sources, the monastery where Fr. Murad was staying was attacked by militants linked to the jihadi group Jabhat al-Nusra.”
A graphic video of unknown origin- linked below- shows a crowd of Islamic militants gathered in a circle around three men kneeling on the ground. Many of the onlookers were shooting video of the scene from cell phones and other devices.
Each of the kneeling men, in turn, is forced to the ground and their head is sawed off with a butcher knife.
It’s scene that has become too familiar across the globe.
According to sources familiar with Jabhat al-Nusra, they are one of the most violent of the rebel Syrian factions, with roots in the Iraqi civil war, where they fought American soldiers. They are also very successful, controlling large portion of Syria.
And, oh yeah, they are part of the Al Qaida network taking orders from Iraq.
So why exactly are we arming Islamic extremists across the Middle East?
Explain to me just how spreading arms and radical ideas even further into the region are in the best interest of the United States and its allies.'
Jane, I'm reposting your text because this is worth reading again. These are the exact same animals Obama has in the White House every day.
It should be no secret Obama is one of the Wahhabist terrorists.
'Congrats President Nobel: Obama Allies Behead Catholic Priest In Syria
Obama’s war on the Christian religion, particularly the Catholic variety, has claimed another casualty in the Middle East. The Vatican confirmed that “Syrian priest François Murad was killed in Gassanieh, in northern Syria, in the convent of the Custody of the Holy Land where he had taken refuge.… According to local sources, the monastery where Fr. Murad was staying was attacked by militants linked to the jihadi group Jabhat al-Nusra.”
A graphic video of unknown origin- linked below- shows a crowd of Islamic militants gathered in a circle around three men kneeling on the ground. Many of the onlookers were shooting video of the scene from cell phones and other devices.
Each of the kneeling men, in turn, is forced to the ground and their head is sawed off with a butcher knife.
It’s scene that has become too familiar across the globe.
According to sources familiar with Jabhat al-Nusra, they are one of the most violent of the rebel Syrian factions, with roots in the Iraqi civil war, where they fought American soldiers. They are also very successful, controlling large portion of Syria.
And, oh yeah, they are part of the Al Qaida network taking orders from Iraq.
"Let us pray," writes the Custos of the Holy Land Pierbattista Pizzaballa OFM according to Catholic Online "so that this absurd and shameful war ends soon and that the people of Syria can go back to living a normal life." Archbishop Jacques Behnan Hindo, titular head of the Syrian Catholic church said: "The whole story of Christians in the Middle East is marked and made fruitful by the blood of the martyrs of many persecutions. Lately, father Murad sent me some messages that clearly showed how conscious he was of living in a dangerous situation, and offered his life for peace in Syria and around the world."
Thanks President Nobel for helping him out, although, I’m not sure Father Murad really needed your assistance.
So why exactly are we arming Islamic extremists across the Middle East?
Explain to me just how spreading arms and radical ideas even further into the region are in the best interest of the United States and its allies.'
Jane Says

New York, NY

#935647 Jul 1, 2013
Homer wrote:
It's amazing how dumb rightwingers are.
If you ever come across one in person do not, I repeat do not try and have an intelligent conversation with them.
funny, some would say that about your typical Obammy supporter, like this guy:

the young mother in the video did not speak out loud and have a conversation with him either.

or, HOmer--tell me if i'm wrong and you think this guy might have had a Romney bumper sticker?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#935648 Jul 1, 2013
BLACKS SHOULD PROTEST OBAMAS FAIL POLICIES BOTH DOMESTIC AND OVERSEAS his promises have long been forgotten the MEDIA does the BEST JOB OF BRANDING we have the BEST MEDIA IN THE WORLD who ELSE COULD KEEP BLACK PEOPLE CHEERING FOR OBAMA after all that have gone against the good of BLACKS IN AMERICA you are losing while OBAMA wins PERSONALLY
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#935649 Jul 1, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>funny, some would say that about your typical Obammy supporter, like this guy:
the young mother in the video did not speak out loud and have a conversation with him either.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Takdza7NB2kXX
or, HOmer--tell me if i'm wrong and you think this guy might have had a Romney bumper sticker?
I don't watch videos posted by rightwingers or leftwingers for that matter.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#935650 Jul 1, 2013
The Guardian's website on Saturday published and then subsequently took down an article on government surveillance titled "Revealed: secret European deals to hand over private data to America."

According to Business Insider, the article relied on information from Wayne Madsen, a former NSA employee. Madsen is also a conspiracy theorist. He believes that President Obama is secretly a homosexual, and that the Boston bombing suspects were government agents.

Here's a snippet from the now-deleted article, which Business Insider saved:

Madsen said the countries had "formal second and third party status" under signal intelligence (sigint) agreements that compels them to hand over data, including mobile phone and internet information to the NSA if requested.

The article, by Jamie Doward, was originally written for The Observer, a Sunday newspaper owned by The Guardian.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/g...

the take away....unless you want to have to retract a story, never, ever, use a birther as a source.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#935651 Jul 1, 2013
Steyn on the Democrat Voter Registration Bill a/k/a Immigration Reform:

‘…There’s all kinds of other things in this bill that are absolutely, that have absolutely horrible implications, including the creation of one of these 501c4 institutions that will in effect be administering U.S. citizenship to this new population of immigrants.

There’s all kinds of weird stuff that managed to sneak in there.

But the fence was THE ONE THING they had to do to keep on board, and they couldn’t bring themselves to do that, because it’s a physical manifestation.

All the other stuff, as we were talking about a couple of weeks ago, is JOKE stuff. It’s MEANINGLESS triggers.

They’re going to double the number of border patrol agents. Yeah, right. And even if they did do all that, all those border patrol agents are going to be harassing octogenarian Canadian snowbirds on their way to Florida.

All the other stuff, we know is a joke. The one thing with the possibility of being a non-joke was your fence, and that’s why even that wasn’t allowed to happen.

I’M TIRED OF THE WHOLE ‘WE HAVE TO PASS IT TO FIND OUT WHAT’S IN IT.’ THIS IS THE OBAMACARE OF IMMIGRATION.

It accords to the secretary of Homeland Security all the same powers of discretion that Obamacare accords to the Health and Human Services secretary. And this is simply not a respectable way for a self-governing republic to conduct its affairs.

And I’ve got no, I think there’s a serious issue after this and other events this week, about the institutions of American government.

And these thousand page monstrosity bills that these joke legislators don’t even read before they stick their hands up and vote for them is simply unbecoming to a mature nation.’
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#935652 Jul 1, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
full stupidity eh?
more: repeat propaganda?
repeat propaganda?

that's rich coming from someone who's been repeating Obama myths for 5 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 min southerngirl 490,147
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 19 min AN is me 26,143
i want my ex husband or wife back (Jun '13) 1 hr Rose 22
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 96,619
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Murph 70,593
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr Miles 17,704
Review: Global Motorwerks LLC (Aug '13) 16 hr Melanie 7
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:50PM
What the Buccaneers Can Do to Salvage Rest of 2014 Regular Season
NBC Sports 4:55 AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars