Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#934773 Jun 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
If you're on the side of the bullies, tolerance to differing points of view isn't necessary.
This president tried to silence his only opposition which he described as having "a big bullhorn". Fortunately, he failed in that attempt. However, liberals would love nothing more than to help him silence his only opposition.
The Attorney General eventually illegally confiscated journalists' and employees' emails and phone calls at Fox. The liberal media barely let out a peep of protest but became silent again.
The IRS targeting Obama's opposition prompted the liberal media to bark but, again, become silent.
An obvious coverup of a terrorist attack on 9/11 has been forgotten and swept under the rug by the liberal watchdogs.
Disillusionment has been the result of past "heroes" ending up being wolves in sheep's clothing.
The wolves in sheep's clothing in high places who have been pulling the wool over our eyes is going about its business of still trying to remain incognito, and the liberal media is the blind sheepdog sound asleep.
Perhaps you'll recall my earlier saying that press complaints about the attack on the press by the Magic Negro would be short-lived?

They are completely willing to play the prostitute with him as their pimp.

All is quiet on the Western Front.....

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#934774 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>\\
You ate the book??
That explains much.
Urban 'education' does this to you.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#934775 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Got juvenile racism??
Oh yeah!!
Shove another cracka into your mouth, boy.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#934776 Jun 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your choice.
But you would deny them their choice.
If Hobby Lobby wants to own a business, then it needs to obey the law. I

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#934777 Jun 29, 2013
Sorry, the new Superman flick earned $125 MILLION DOLLARS in it's first weekend.

----------

"The Warner Bros. superhero film earned $113 million in its opening weekend at the box office, according to studio estimates Sunday. The retelling of Superman's backstory earned an additional $12 million from Thursday screenings, bringing its domestic total to $125 million. Original box-office expectations for "Man of Steel" ranged from $75 million to $130 million.

----------

Proving Nobraina to be up to his name, and the hysterical woman to still be hysterical.

Location hidden

#934778 Jun 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Clear politics list all major polls. Not a one in sight that says 55% disapproval rating.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
the hysterical woman has built her reputation here on telling lies that she cannot back up.

Like her lover, Carol, Battie, Lois.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#934779 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bother??
Your hubby obviously enjoys it when you stay up all night on TOPIX.
He doesn't get squeezed into a corner of the bed by your bulky butt.
You're just jealous of heterosexual couples and tired of visiting the Dog Pound on Friday nights....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#934780 Jun 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The Butthead of the Beavis and Butthead team has arrived.
More idiotic posting coming.
You -"Read a history book" *snort *snort
Yeah, that didn't disapprove anything.
Whoosh!!! The sound of reality blowing by you son.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#934781 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's what Bush did.
Urban 'education' did this to you.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#934782 Jun 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Pravda is a foreign paper. You may not like who publishes it but according to Wikipedia it is the main newspaper of Russia.
So now you admit Russia has always been hostile to the US-tell Dave or maybe it was you claiming that the world didn't hate us until post Bush.
You are in no position to be making comments about stupid posts.
What are you at 15 in a row?
lol! Wiki warriors.

No wonder your intelligence is limited!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#934783 Jun 29, 2013
TSM wrote:
Hillary receiving the same Press today as she did in 2008, 65% approval among Democrats, Untouchable etc. her best hope is Cory Booker doesn’t Run!! We know when you put a black guy up against a white woman… she’ll be Toast!!
Correct, except that the black guy (or woman) will be selected by Obama and have the full force of his campaign machine.

Now, what are the odds that Obama will select Hillary?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#934784 Jun 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That was moon bat crazy stuff when the first poster posted it and then you do the Butthead routine.
Yeah -"He said cons love Russia more than America" *snort *snort
lol! Son, keep going back to Pravda.

I enjoy reading your side of the story.

Location hidden

#934785 Jun 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... you are a trip, brotha...
Accuse me of hurdling juvenile insults and then you come right back and hurdle .....(drum roll, please)....juvenile insults!!!!
Hee, Hee. You powder is wet. Shouldn't carry it inside of your diaper, Dood:]
Your mind is that of a 10 year old child with brain damage.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#934786 Jun 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Pravda is a foreign paper. You may not like who publishes it but according to Wikipedia it is the main newspaper of Russia.
So now you admit Russia has always been hostile to the US-tell Dave or maybe it was you claiming that the world didn't hate us until post Bush.
You are in no position to be making comments about stupid posts.
What are you at 15 in a row?
lol

Pravda.ru is a Russian online tabloid not ashamed to feature woo, denialism, and various conspiracy theories. It also covers "normal" news, but often with a heavy Russian nationalist slant. Pravda means "truth" in Russian, something you probably won't get by surfing on it. Pravda.ru is not to be confused with Pravda, the former Soviet Communist newspaper, which is currently a Russian-language newspaper owned by the Communist Party of Russian Federation. The name (and a few former collaborators, apparently) is the sole link with that newspaper.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Pravda.ru

heavily related to Canada Free Press. birther territory.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#934787 Jun 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
More Butthead *snort* nonsense.
Don't you just hate facts son?

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#934788 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He admitted to being a panhandler, yet he continues to carry the water for the wealthy.
Maybe a rich guy puts a $20 bill in his cup every day??
Heck, you can't fill your cup with what you have hanging so maybe anything shoved in there would be welcome, hey, Dood?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#934789 Jun 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> If Hobby Lobby wants to own a business, then it needs to obey the law. I
The law, not Obama's version of the law.

That's what courts are for.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#934790 Jun 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a plain dumb article and this is a plain dumb defense of it.
ok then....dumb begets dumb.

Location hidden

#934791 Jun 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Urban 'education' does this to you.
You're the one who said you ate the book.

Look homeward, ahole.

digest;

1. Physiology
a. To become assimilated into the body.
b. To assimilate food substances.

Perhaps if you read them, you wouldn't appear such an idiot.

Location hidden

#934792 Jun 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just jealous of heterosexual couples and tired of visiting the Dog Pound on Friday nights....
there ya go again..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 35 min The Real Missyfit 488,651
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,538
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,105
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 2 hr Mary NY 25,890
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Friv4games 47,494
Boca woman sues UF fraternity brothers for secr... (Jul '08) 6 hr Misty Campus 361
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr Riverside 17,681
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]