Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
LCN Llin

United States

#934796 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Sorry, the new Superman flick earned $125 MILLION DOLLARS in it's first weekend.
----------
"The Warner Bros. superhero film earned $113 million in its opening weekend at the box office, according to studio estimates Sunday. The retelling of Superman's backstory earned an additional $12 million from Thursday screenings, bringing its domestic total to $125 million. Original box-office expectations for "Man of Steel" ranged from $75 million to $130 million.
----------
Proving Nobraina to be up to his name, and the hysterical woman to still be hysterical.
Interesting

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#934797 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's gay Whatever coming to the aid of her gay lover, Carol. Is gay marriage legal in NE or FL??
First Carol must set her long suffering husband free.
Carol again made a fool of herself with her 5th grade comprehension of history.
It was Corporate America that was most enamored with Hitler. Proven by the facts.
...more juvenile insults, eh?

Hee, Hee. I can read you like a Liberal Playbook: no hard data, just a whole lotta pictures to look at.

Urban 'education' did that to you.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#934798 Jun 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The law, not Obama's version of the law.
That's what courts are for.
The law sure didn't back DOMA up, did it??

But the law proved Obamacare to be lawful!!

The law proved abortion to be lawful.

You lose on all counts.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#934799 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
the hysterical woman has built her reputation here on telling lies that she cannot back up.
Like her lover, Carol, Battie, Lois.
Nuculur you seem to have a problem with Strong Women they seem to Intimidate you!!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#934800 Jun 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deliberately insulting posts to avoid an unpleasant truth does not deserve a serious response.
The Liberals are shooting spitballs in a 2nd grade classroom again today:]

They need to go see the Principal.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#934801 Jun 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you do understand that if people stop going to theaters, the studios will stop making the big budget movies that you enjoy.
Losing money on almost all of them.
NUK

How did you misread this.

Second sentence still associated with conditional phrase -"if people stop going to theaters"

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#934802 Jun 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i never go to the theater.
i have one in my home.
business is VERY good.
What you and your St. Bernard do together is not entertaining to folks here, Dood.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#934803 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
you have quite a penchant for saying stupid things that you can't support with any factual data.
Why is that??
"5 Clear Signs Hillary Clinton Will Run For President in 2016"
http://www.policymic.com/articles/24117/5-cle...
----------
Try reading about it before making an ass of yourself - again.
you have quite a penchant for saying stupid things that you can't support with any factual data.
Why is that??

Leftist links don't contain factual data. Get real or get lost, Dood.

Location hidden

#934804 Jun 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee. I can read you like a Liberal Playbook: no hard data, just a whole lotta pictures to look at.
Here's your style of juvenile insult, as typical, resorting to potty talk of a child, with your constant references to diapers, clostomy bags, folks sex apparatus, etc.

"Heck, you can't fill your cup with what you have hanging so maybe anything shoved in there would be welcome, hey, Dood?

You lose, oh filthy talking one.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#934805 Jun 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Patrick is just a prissy little librarian who gets his rocks off by trying to sound like an intellectual, but is really just a silly twit.
*WANTING* to act like a Grown-Up and actually *ACTING* like a Grown-Up are two conflicting and unresolved issues that Liberals wrestle with. Patrick included.

Location hidden

#934806 Jun 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What you and your St. Bernard do together is not entertaining to folks here, Dood.
More potty talk from the thread sex deviant.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#934807 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even comprehend what you read, oh hysterical one!!
That's not mysogyny, it's a fact based on your insane scribblings. DUH You don't even know the meaning of the word!!
Galt said 'IF people stop going to theaters'
Which they haven't.
Galt said they were "losing money on almost all of them"
I asked him for a link to prove this.
Gawd, you are really stupid!!
Here's the whole exchange. Nowhere did I say anything about theaters, I asked him to prove Hollywood is losing money on 'almost all of them'
----------
John Galt wrote: Well, you do understand that if people stop going to theaters, the studios will stop making the big budget movies that you enjoy. Losing money on almost all of them.
Link, or should we accept your lies??
----------
BTW, the new Superman flick has earned $202 in it's opening weekend.
Proves you and Nobriana (there is NO Galt) to be the idiots, once again.
You are a Progressive misogynist!!

IF people stop going to theaters'

Do you have any clue what a future conditional is?

Apparently not

If people stop going to theaters, movie studios will loose money.

You- prove it

Me- without ticket sales they will loose money

Up to you to prove this isn't true.

You are such an idiot this morning
The Red Pill

Waynesboro, MS

#934808 Jun 29, 2013
Netanyahu warmongered about Iraq's non-existent WMD before 1998
Watch:

After:
President Clinton orders attack on Iraq
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ron Paul 1998 - Clinton Impeachment and Iraq (CSPAN)

Netanyahu was wrong about Iraq having nuclear weapons (2002)

After:
WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld - THE ULTIMATE CLIP

FLASHBACK: Bush admits Iraq had no WMDs & had nothing to do with 9/11

Bonus:
'Jewish NeoCons' Responsible For Iraq War: MSNBC
LCN Llin

United States

#934810 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the fact that you're still an idiot, whether you pose ad Carol, Lorac, Aunt Battie or the new one, Lois Lane.
Too bad SuperRmoney didn't win the election, and save you, eh Lois??
Still no comment on O'Reilly's support for the Senate Immigration Bill, eh Battie??
Shows you to be more a racist hater than BillyO/
Carol does not seem to understand anything regarding World War II.
Her posts on Hitler seem more of ignorance than malice.
Comparing the media in the US to that of Joseph Goebbels seems a out of ignorance.
She seems unaware of the Nazi persecution of the Jews from the night Hitler took office. He analysis of Hitler's character shows ignorance of Hitler.

Sad

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#934811 Jun 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
If you're on the side of the bullies, tolerance to differing points of view isn't necessary.
This president tried to silence his only opposition which he described as having "a big bullhorn". Fortunately, he failed in that attempt. However, liberals would love nothing more than to help him silence his only opposition.
The Attorney General eventually illegally confiscated journalists' and employees' emails and phone calls at Fox. The liberal media barely let out a peep of protest but became silent again.
The IRS targeting Obama's opposition prompted the liberal media to bark but, again, become silent.
An obvious coverup of a terrorist attack on 9/11 has been forgotten and swept under the rug by the liberal watchdogs.
Disillusionment has been the result of past "heroes" ending up being wolves in sheep's clothing.
The wolves in sheep's clothing in high places who have been pulling the wool over our eyes is going about its business of still trying to remain incognito, and the liberal media is the blind sheepdog sound asleep.
I believe that you want to 'telescope' history to only show that its possible that a democrat Obama Administration could abuse its authoritative powers, but you show no actual evidence that the Obama Administration has overextended their traditional Presidential powers. You'd be better not to ignore Obama's predecessor, the Bush Administration and its openly aggressive policy to build a national security police state after 9/11. "The John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007 gave the president new powers over the national guard. This means that in a national emergency - which the president now has enhanced powers to declare - he can send Michigan's militia to enforce a state of emergency that he has declared in Oregon, over the objections of the state's governor and its citizens.

Even as Americans were focused on Britney Spears's meltdown and the question of who fathered Anna Nicole's baby, the New York Times editorialised about this shift: "A disturbing recent phenomenon in Washington is that laws that strike to the heart of American democracy have been passed in the dead of night ... Beyond actual insurrection, the president may now use military troops as a domestic police force in response to a natural disaster, a disease outbreak, terrorist attack or any 'other condition'."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/naomi-wolf/ten-...

Location hidden

#934812 Jun 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
NUK
How did you misread this.
Second sentence still associated with conditional phrase -"if people stop going to theaters"
Give it up, idiot.

He didn't say people stopped going to theaters, he said 'if' they do!! DUH How stupid can you be??

I asked Nobraina to prove that most Hollywood movies were losing money.

He can't. You can't. So shut up.

Quit while you're behind, hysterical one.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#934813 Jun 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote the playbook son......

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#934815 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're using Communist mouthpiece Pravda to attack Obama??
You're crazier than a sack o' cats!!
Using a Communist mouthpiece places you in with the Putin lovers.
Putin KGB Communist assassin. Thief. Dictator. Ignored term limits and ran Russia thru a puppet, Medveded.
And you admire the Russians, believing that Communism is in their past.
Fact is, once a Commie, always a Commie.
Like you, comrade.
Move to Russia. Take the rest of the wingnuts with you. You belong there.
If Satan spoke that 2 + 2 = 4, you'd disagree with him because you are a Liberal wind blower.

If Pravda speaks a particular truth that you'd like to hide from, you have a Hissy Fit because it involves the Magic Negro.

This makes your opinion just about as credible as the Boy Messiah commenting on his glorious travels through the 58 States.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#934816 Jun 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ok then....dumb begets dumb.
Finally you get it, the article was dumb and made no point and you were dumb to post.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#934817 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid can you get??
It is Bush that got hatred for America worldwide.
It is Bush that can't travel to many nations, for fear of arrest for war crimes.
You really couldn't get more stupid.
"How stupid can you get??"

Hee, Hee. I won't compete with you. You win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 min Miles 70,595
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 16 min Ellen 490,146
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 19 min AN is me 26,149
Impanel a Federal Grand Jury Probe into CIA Tor... 40 min LarryWBryant 1
i want my ex husband or wife back (Jun '13) 6 hr Rose 22
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 96,619
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 8 hr Miles 17,704
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 6:55 AM
Late-Season 7-Round 2015 Mock Draft
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars
Bleacher Report 9:37 AM
The Pack Has Not Fared Well at Raymond James Stadium
Bleacher Report11:59 AM
Jaguars Break Their Underdog Streak