Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#934685 Jun 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Pravda Editorial on Obama - America with Obama. Like Russia’s past communist leaders, Americans re-elected him for a second term without so much as a stated economic strategy for success.
“Obama was recently reelected for a second term by an illiterate society, and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya, and Syria. He plans his next war with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.” Pravda writer Xavier Lermer says,“Christianity in the U.S. is under attack as it was during the early period of the Soviet Union when religious symbols were against the law.”
He also wrote of Obama,“He is a Communist without question promoting the Communist Manifesto without calling it so. How shrewd he is in America. His cult of personality mesmerizes those who cannot go beyond their ignorance. They will continue to follow him like those fools who still praise Lenin and Stalin in Russia. Obama’s fools and Stalin’s fools share the same drink of illusion.”
You're using Communist mouthpiece Pravda to attack Obama??

You're crazier than a sack o' cats!!

Using a Communist mouthpiece places you in with the Putin lovers.

Putin KGB Communist assassin. Thief. Dictator. Ignored term limits and ran Russia thru a puppet, Medveded.

And you admire the Russians, believing that Communism is in their past.

Fact is, once a Commie, always a Commie.

Like you, comrade.

Move to Russia. Take the rest of the wingnuts with you. You belong there.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#934686 Jun 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloomberg for President!
[see what i mean?]

Location hidden

#934687 Jun 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you have-eh?
It's more than enough.

It proves that the American People agreed that Obama did a good job and re-elected him.

they saw Rmoney for what he is - a rich phony who exported American jobs, refused to release his tax returns,and keeps his fortune in offshore tax shelters.

Too bad you losers can't get that fact thru your hateful racist heads.

And Hillary is next in line for POTUS. You losers will keep losing.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#934688 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's what Bush did.
The media were bloodthirsty pit bulls who could barely be restrained from ripping Bush apart.

The media are now like happy little poodles sitting obediently in Obama's lap as long as he keeps scratching them behind their ears.

Your perception is so backwards, your butt must have eyes.

Location hidden

#934689 Jun 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>actually I thought this was a major event: South Africans burn U.S. Flag while O'bama is visiting. We are hated around the world because of O'bama. And when not being hated because of O'bama, we are being laughed at:
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/06...
How stupid can you get??

It is Bush that got hatred for America worldwide.

It is Bush that can't travel to many nations, for fear of arrest for war crimes.

You really couldn't get more stupid.

Location hidden

#934690 Jun 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>by all means possible. Some of them being illegal. O'bama corrupted the elections in the USA-we are now no better than a banana republic.
Let's see some proof of these lies.

Repugnants ran the election system in most states. DUH

Don't you crow about how more states are Repugnant than Democratic??

Of course you do, you liar.

Yet in spite of Repugnants trying to supress the minority and youth vote with stupid laws, Obama won.

You're really an idiot. You say nothing but lies.

Level 1

Location hidden

#934691 Jun 29, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I always see these accusations, but no examples. Please provide me some examples of how President Obama embraces Muslims and is trying to kill christians and their convictions.
The right never provides proof of anything. They merely suggest a scandal MAY exist and then the accusation evolves into reality for them. When pressed for facts to substantiate their fantasies they claim all the facts aren't in yet.

Location hidden

#934692 Jun 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost claims to be a retired Army cook, but more likely a draft dodger.
More projection from Nobraina,who is proud that he never served his country.

He's a coward as well as a troll with fake locations.

“On Deck”

Level 1

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#934693 Jun 29, 2013
Nuke,
If that's the best you can do, then I hope Broom Hillary does run.
It is highly possible at this stage of the game that she will get stomped from here to Timbuktu.
Don't count your chickens before they're hatched.

Location hidden

#934695 Jun 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
embracing Muslims....
Romney Campaign Announces “Arab-Americans for Romney”
On Friday, October 12, 2012, the Romney campaign announced “Arab Americans for Romney,” a national coalition of Arab American supporters of Gov. Mitt Romney’s bid for the presidency of the United States.
In a statement released by the campaign, Governor Romney stated:
“I am very proud to have so many distinguished Arab-Americans on my team,” said Mitt Romney.“This country has been a beacon to people around the globe. The American Dream belongs to the world, but lately, it has been harder to pursue that dream. I am committed to bringing prosperity to the United States and creating the good jobs that foster opportunity and will inspire another generation of dreamers. Together, we will restore America to the land of possibility it has always been.”
National Honorary Chairs,“Arab Americans for Romney”
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA)
Rep. Richard Hanna (R-NY)
http://www.aaiusa.org/blog/entry/romney-campa...
Good one!! Keep it handy. This Fetch is a real wretch.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#934696 Jun 29, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
has been going on since 2009 ventures into history have left her bloody and confused ...or maybe just confused.
republicans seem to hate America in their posts, cheering when Dow is down ...looking for ways to support our enemies abroad
More Beavis nonsense?

Here is a Bing search of Hitler popularity
http://www.bing.com/search...

Tell us why they are wrong with links.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#934697 Jun 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt still blaming Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.
This became a lame excuse long ago.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#934698 Jun 29, 2013
Let me make it perfectly clear that I am not - nor have I ever - compared Obama to Hitler.

I am, however, comparing Hitler's media to the present day media and the obvious dangerous consequences when media is controlled by those in power.

Location hidden

#934699 Jun 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I say, wolves in sheep's clothing. Hitler's watchdogs were blind and sound asleep too. And people had the wool pulled over their eyes because they were his lapdogs too.
That's precisely the danger of a media on the side of power.
Anything sinking in?
Just the fact that you're still an idiot, whether you pose ad Carol, Lorac, Aunt Battie or the new one, Lois Lane.

Too bad SuperRmoney didn't win the election, and save you, eh Lois??

Still no comment on O'Reilly's support for the Senate Immigration Bill, eh Battie??

Shows you to be more a racist hater than BillyO/

Location hidden

#934702 Jun 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe McCarthy was a far better American than Hussein Obama.
Obama has destroyed the privacy rights of all Americans...and the fools don't care as long as they have their Obamaphones (which are monitoring the fools).
Coming from a fascist like you, support for McCarthy is no surprise.

He was the most reviled politician of the 'Commie Scare' era.

Died a broken man, an alcoholic.

He's a lot like you!!

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#934703 Jun 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Patrick is just a prissy little librarian who gets his rocks off by trying to sound like an intellectual, but is really just a silly twit.
In the state of mind I'm in and being totally fed up with the lying and manipulation of a power hungry administration who will never be held accountable by the blind media sheepdog, all liberals fit that description.

Location hidden

#934704 Jun 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deliberately insulting posts to avoid an unpleasant truth does not deserve a serious response.
Problem is, you're incapable of telling the truth.

You tell lies and misrepresentations of the truth.

You're like a child in your simplicity and belief of opinion. When you're faced with facts, you fold and run off, ya little liar.

Still no comment on O'Reilly's support for the Senate Immigration Bill, I see.

You must be so ashamed.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#934705 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid can you get??
It is Bush that got hatred for America worldwide.
It is Bush that can't travel to many nations, for fear of arrest for war crimes.
You really couldn't get more stupid.
So it Bush's fault that the foreign press is making comments about Obama-using the name Obama specifically.

Using "but Bush" as a perpetual excuses just appears moronic after while.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#934706 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from a fascist like you, support for McCarthy is no surprise.
He was the most reviled politician of the 'Commie Scare' era.
Died a broken man, an alcoholic.
He's a lot like you!!
Did McCarthy destroy privacy rights of US citizens?

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#934707 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the fact that you're still an idiot, whether you pose ad Carol, Lorac, Aunt Battie or the new one, Lois Lane.
Too bad SuperRmoney didn't win the election, and save you, eh Lois??
Still no comment on O'Reilly's support for the Senate Immigration Bill, eh Battie??
Shows you to be more a racist hater than BillyO/
Eat your cracker and don't make a mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 min T-REX 488,219
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Kristy 46,997
County jails: Commissaries offer inmates a rang... (May '09) 2 hr ur an ass 108
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 96,464
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 6 hr The Real Missy 17,111
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 7 hr Games Champ Riggies 9,087
Tips to finding a roofing contractor (May '09) 8 hr Marco 8

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE