Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1603134 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#935561 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Flush...and start all over again.
Finally said something we can agree on. Flush all you crazy right wing morons and start over. Problem is, who on the right can lead this band of idiots back to sanity?

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#935562 Jul 1, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Where would you rank Bush DB?
Middle of the pack, overall.
His biggest failiing was to foolishly negotiate with communists and concede no effective oversight of the Democrats' Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program in exchange for the Democrats supporting his initiative in Iraq. That was his part in the economic collapse of 2008.
On the plus side, the US was attacked by the Arab Wahhabist jihad, and he annihilated them, forcing them into an existence in caves in the hiterlands.
Today, that same Arab Wahhabist jihad Bush pushed to the brink of nonexistence is in the White House every day, and with the help of Obama have re-established the Arab Islamist Terrorist Empire that stretched unbroken from the Atlantic shores of Morocco to the Afghan-Tibet border that Bush decimated.
Obama is at the very bottom of the list... for one reason: He's using every bit of authority he has to assist the enemy of the United States in their attempt to end our existence.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#935563 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't say but I do know that the Magic Negro is rank.
You know & comment on Obamas genitals alot too often. What's up with that? Too stupid to realize that your party is suffering big time because, of people like you & Carol. Racism is like breathing to y'all, you do it without thought!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#935564 Jul 1, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Mayor Nagel was just as guilty as Bush. Mandatory evacuation means just that, mandatory. Bush waited til the day before Katrina hit to order the mandatory evacuation & Nagel denied access to the 100+ school buses to evacuate those non creepy ass crackers. Fyi, crackers aren't white people in general. Crackers a certain type of white people & even some other white folks even call them crackers. If you don't fit the bill, they're not talking to you.
Well N's are a certain type of black people too-and even some other black people even call themselves N's. If you don't fit the bill, they're not talking to you.
Geez I just wrecked my entire career today by posting that. The N's don't even matter anymore-it is now the home of the Gay-according to Lady Gaga. Fricking loon o tics.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#935565 Jul 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to back your bullshit up with facts, dupe.
Care to back your brainwashed bullshit up with some numbers?
Did you know the total cost for the entire war in Iraq was less than the Democrats' Porkulus bill?... which was in response to the economic catastrophe caused by the Democrats' subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats, by the way.
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-03-28...

Cost of Iraq/Afghanistan wars 4-6 trillion.

How much was the Stimulus bill?

Funny how you had a freakin fit someone didn't back up their post with numbers. Where the f*ck were your numbers??

Another hypocrite right whiner. Go figure.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#935566 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i would expect Obama's popularity to wane when he starts acting like Bush on steroids.
just look at how unpopular Bush was when he was in office.
You reference the extreme power of the media to indoctrinate the public with propaganda.
Now that some truth is actually coming out, people think Bush was a better president than Obama.
I just know that has to make you want to puke.

Level 1

Prevented this

#935567 Jul 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Reminds one of the American Revolution when the non cons fought for freedom and cons stayed home and loyal to the king, doesn't it?
Reminds me of just yesterday when O'bama said George Washington was a murderer and a communist.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#935568 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the politically correct poison perpetrated by the progressive liberals has really worked in respecting and understanding young people in the public schools. Is that what you're saying? With a straight face?
Young people today have no concept of boundaries, consequences, right and wrong and respecting others because they know no one gives a damn about them and would rather walk on politically correct eggshells.
Do you know what's it's like to be around people who always make you feel you're walking on eggshells? It breeds deep resentment even over a short period of time.
Caring comes with discipline. Even small children know that. Only stupid liberals who care more about their stupid PC than being responsible adults don't.
The violence in schools has become an epidemic - not only between students and students but students and teachers. The statistics come from the Department of Education. Quite alarming.
But you go on being a spoiled little brat yourself. I don't blame you. I blame the teachers and adults who raised you.
You can stuff your "politically correct" crap right back where it came from Carol, your anal orifice.
Right wingers have their own brand of PC such as calling the ultra wealthy "job creators" despite the fact that very few of them actually create any jobs. How about calling the estate tax a "death tax" ignoring the fact that it affects only .14% of all estates who themselves will only pay on average 16.5%. There's also the infamous "death panels" made famous by Sarah Palin referring to the independent payment advisory board (or IPAB)–which is given the job of recommending cost-saving measures to the Secretary of Health and Human Services if Medicare expenses rise too quickly. The IPAB will consist of independent healthcare experts who are forbidden, by law, from proposing changes that will affect Medicare coverage or quality. In other words, they are a far cry from a death panel, with the ACA specifically noting that this group is not allowed to do anything that would “ration” healthcare. The law also makes sure that the IPAB is not in a position to make policy, but instead to simply make recommendations to the Secretary of Health and Human Services, proposals that Congress is specifically empowered to override if it sees fit. There's also the case where the Republican controlled legislature in response to a study on the impact of climate change on that state's shore lines omitted the terms like "climate change" and "sea level rise" with terms like "recurrent flooding" which is in fact caused by sea level rise attributable to climate change.
As for public schools, not all are the same. The system of funding schools through property taxes means that schools in well to do areas will have a distinct advantage over inner city schools or those in less prosperous rural areas. The result is that it's harder for these underfunded schools to attract good teachers or administrators.
One of my nieces graduated with honors from Mount Holyoke College and another recently graduated from Simmons in Boston one of my nephews recently graduated with honors from Amherst. They all came from public schools. My son also from the public school system is a senior at Catholic University in DC and has gone from being an unpaid Congressional intern to being hired as a Congressional staffer even before he's graduated.

Level 1

Prevented this

#935569 Jul 1, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> We were speaking on Reagan & Operation Contra, it had nothing to do with Harry Reid & Negros. You brought it up, not me. Don't try & weasel your way out now. Own your heritage. Racism is is both taught & inherited. Take pride in your ancestors!
O'bama said he learned from Nelson Mandela-a murderer who blew up churches and was a communist. There is a nut shell tells me what Christians are in for in this country.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#935570 Jul 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you had a freakin fit someone didn't back up their post with numbers. Where the f*ck were your numbers??
Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...

It's the culture....

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#935571 Jul 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just going to say the Washington Post isn't the most credible publication around. However, they do have more credibility than the New York Times, or the LA Times.

Iraq-Afgthanistan... The topic was Iraq, dumbass.

804 billion total for Iraq from the beginning to the end of 2010, dumbass.

How much was Porkulus?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Rocky Mount, NC

#935572 Jul 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to back your bullshit up with facts, dupe.
Care to back your brainwashed bullshit up with some numbers?
Did you know the total cost for the entire war in Iraq was less than the Democrats' Porkulus bill?... which was in response to the economic catastrophe caused by the Democrats' subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats, by the way.
You are so confused.

All you do is post tall tales all day.

Geeeeeeeeeeee gomer:

Bush was pres for 8 years,

But democrats caused the mess he left?

What a load!

Don't YOU remember:

Dick Cheney:

"We are due"

Then REPUBLICANS LOOTED THE US TREASURY!

$5 TRILLION, ALL BORROWED!

IRAQ, TAX CUTS FOR BILLIONAIRES!

TRILLIONS! WASTED, LOOTED, THE BIGGEST RIPOFF EVER.

by the ones you voted for, db dpppppppshttttt!

Level 1

Prevented this

#935573 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt is a supporter of the Brotherhood. went through all of that yesterday. and if you still don't believe it, then you better read this....
Mitt Romney: The Smart Choice For Muslims
http://www.theislamicmonthly.com/mitt-romney-...
5 protesters fed-up with 'democracy' shot dead in Egypt streets. That's O'bama democracy.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#935574 Jul 1, 2013
How many members of SEAL Team Six that participated in the bin Laden raid are still alive?

That answser will surprise everyone.

The White House is the enemy today.

Level 1

Newville, PA

#935575 Jul 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
He actually tells it like it is, that is unless you don't care about reality.
So you promote the user of racial slurs like most right whiners posting here.

That figures.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#935576 Jul 1, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You know & comment on Obamas genitals alot too often. What's up with that? Too stupid to realize that your party is suffering big time because, of people like you & Carol. Racism is like breathing to y'all, you do it without thought!
The New KKK has double since Obama has been elected, Libs are KKK every day, and twice on Sundays. Obama has done more to enslave blacks, Klan Parent Hood is killing off blacks, the Klu Klux Klan loves a half white ass Obama, the KKK would have committed suicide if Herman Cain was elected

Ghetto is not a Republican invention.... Ghetto is a man made demokratic disaster...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

United States

#935577 Jul 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You reference the extreme power of the media to indoctrinate the public with propaganda.
Now that some truth is actually coming out, people think Bush was a better president than Obama.
I just know that has to make you want to puke.
Disapproval of Bush breaks record

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washingto...

so now you're acting like FOX.

Level 1

Prevented this

#935578 Jul 1, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You know & comment on Obamas genitals alot too often. What's up with that? Too stupid to realize that your party is suffering big time because, of people like you & Carol. Racism is like breathing to y'all, you do it without thought!
Al Sharpton, the poverty pimp, rents an apartment on the West side of Chicago. He is going to be there to start the riots in Chicago when the negroes don't get their way on the Traygone case. I hope they burn all their own shit to the ground.

Level 1

Newville, PA

#935579 Jul 1, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...
It's the culture....
Yep, Kerry thought that certainly the President of the United States would not lie to get 4000 soldiers killed. When he found out Bush lied, then he was against it.
sonicfilter

United States

#935580 Jul 1, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>5 protesters fed-up with 'democracy' shot dead in Egypt streets. That's O'bama democracy.
kinda like that democracy in Iraq?

and now you're acting like FOX.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 58 min Rectal Blaster 1,336
News Student zapped by Taser leaves juvenile detenti... (Mar '08) 9 hr Thaliamar Jimenez 161
Poll Child Protective Services Should Be SUED Along ... (Aug '12) Sat Angela 40
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sat Patriot AKA Bozo 63,981
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) Sat Murphey_Law 513,687
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,518
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Sep 22 LizW 73,841

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages