Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#933922 Jun 27, 2013
Let me end with another paradox about which I would have liked to hear Jenkins’s thoughts. He encourages us to look at historical events from the vantage point of the weaker party, and he tells us that we need to reincorporate the genocidal passages into our understanding and worship. That got me thinking about another biblical genocide—Noah’s flood. We are all familiar with pictures of the animals lining up two-by-two and parading into the ark; these plucky survivors have become a staple subject for greeting-card artists, songwriters, cartoonists, even environmentalists. What we are not used to thinking about is the fact that God Himself in this story is committing genocide, killing everyone in the world except for the members of a single family. It’s a horrifying tale but one that our culture treats as colorful and uplifting, a prelude to the first rainbow. I’ve never heard a sermon on it as an act of divine rage and apocalyptic destruction. Perhaps that just confirms Jenkins’ general point that we should be a lot more self-aware and self-critical when we think about our religion and a lot slower to condemn the violent tendencies in the religions of others.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#933923 Jun 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see you Teabaggers express your intense admiration for Communists like Putin.
You nitwits even like that he's a thief who stole a Super Bowl Ring from Robert Kraft.
Nice work, comrade.
Putin throws down Obama

By Xavier Lerma

Not so fast Mr. Hope and Change. Haven't you heard? There's a new Sheriff in town in the Middle East. President Putin reminded Barry that he's in charge. He already reminded Netanyahu recently after Israel fired into Damascus in early May. Afterward, Bibi sang a different tune. Putin's talent as a Judo expert is always useful in these situations. When Obama was continually arming Syrian rebels; declaring no fly zones and moving his Marines into Jordan Putin took quick action. Obama sang a different tune as well and even said, "and finally we compared notes on President Putin's expertise in Judo and my declining skills in basketball". The following video is in English and Russian:

http://english.pravda.ru/russia/politics/18-0...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#933924 Jun 27, 2013
American Heart (Official Video)

Good Night American Hearts <3

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#933925 Jun 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republiclown base is filled with racist morons like yourself.
And there just aren't enough of you old white morons to win an election, which is why your side lost 5 of the last 6 Presidential elections.
All you nitwits are doing is giving Hillary a landslide.
Your stupid base is losing big time, from gay marriage, to Obamacare, to immigration.
Your party is as dead as you are - from the neck up, idiots all.
I find your desperation amusing. Carol is so far off the rails she's breathing fire with her Obamaphobia!!
I'm lovin' it!!
I always wonder when I hear these tirades fresh from progressive sites who the writer of these epithets is attempting to soothe -the reader or themselves.

The ancient supporters of the Soros echo chamber will soon enough be gone. Do they fear the money will leave with them? A real possibility as the money is use to buy power.

So the writer soothes himself that it will be okay as he is victorious and his work is done. A victory that was never won.

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#933926 Jun 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctors already complaining people on medicare scheduling unneeded appointments.
That's just stupid. No doctor is going to complain about people on medicare wanting 'too many' physical appointments. Think! before you post next time.:-D
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933927 Jun 27, 2013
Nelson Mandela being kept on ice until Obama arrives for photo-op.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#933929 Jun 27, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> That's just stupid. No doctor is going to complain about people on medicare wanting 'too many' physical appointments. Think! before you post next time.:-D
That was dumb, think before you post
Whatever

Gering, NE

#933931 Jun 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Nelson Mandela being kept on ice until Obama arrives for photo-op.
I was sure the way they were making it sound that he would have been gone yesterday.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#933932 Jun 27, 2013
<quoted text> That's just stupid. No doctor is going to complain about people on medicare wanting 'too many' physical appointments. Think! before you post next time.:-D
it takes away time from paying customers. Stupid ows emoron doesn't realize not all patients are charged the same.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#933936 Jun 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy Left does not understand how dumb it sounds when they go into this lily introduced whine.
Imitating lily is not a good choice.
But the similarities are so obvious... especially when they support Putin over America.

Seems it's the cons who made a .... poor choice.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933937 Jun 27, 2013
If they are overloaded and want to give each patient the proper attention, sure they will complain.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933938 Jun 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>But the similarities are so obvious... especially when they support Putin over America.
Seems it's the cons who made a .... poor choice.
Just like Democrats, go with the winner.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#933939 Jun 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Much more than fine-tuning is required.
Border security must be achieved before any discussion of amnesty.
If you compromise on this issue, the only tax reform you will see (with millions of illegals voting) is higher taxes.
Once all the illegals get amnesty, they'll demand higher wages. At that point corporations will just import fresh illegals.

And anyone who thinks illegals are hiding in the shadows is an idiot.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933940 Jun 27, 2013
Not all doctors are from the NYC/Boca tribe.

Many care about their patients as much as the money.

But your NYC thought pattern is obvious.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#933941 Jun 27, 2013
leggy wrote:
is Oblamer still seeing Larry Sinclair on the side?
Did he break up with Reggie Love?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#933942 Jun 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Let me end with another paradox about which I would have liked to hear Jenkins’s thoughts. He encourages us to look at historical events from the vantage point of the weaker party, and he tells us that we need to reincorporate the genocidal passages into our understanding and worship. That got me thinking about another biblical genocide—Noah’s flood. We are all familiar with pictures of the animals lining up two-by-two and parading into the ark; these plucky survivors have become a staple subject for greeting-card artists, songwriters, cartoonists, even environmentalists. What we are not used to thinking about is the fact that God Himself in this story is committing genocide, killing everyone in the world except for the members of a single family. It’s a horrifying tale but one that our culture treats as colorful and uplifting, a prelude to the first rainbow. I’ve never heard a sermon on it as an act of divine rage and apocalyptic destruction. Perhaps that just confirms Jenkins’ general point that we should be a lot more self-aware and self-critical when we think about our religion and a lot slower to condemn the violent tendencies in the religions of others.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
Why do you think Noah built the Ark?

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#933943 Jun 27, 2013
leggy wrote:
is Oblamer still seeing Larry Sinclair on the side?
Reggie love is his main squeeze. Nttawwt
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#933944 Jun 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Democrats, go with the winner.
Well gee... I didn't realize cons believe Putin and Russia are winners.

So... why are you in my country of America?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#933945 Jun 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghetto is not a Republican invention you dumbass.... Ghetto is a man made Democratic urban disaster you idiot.
It's the culture...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#933946 Jun 28, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
Ecuador Scraps Trade Pact Over U.S.
Threats in Snowden Case
Ecuador, the South American nation considering an asylum request from fugitive U.S. intelligence leaker Edward Snowden, renounced its U.S. trade benefits today, saying they were being used as “blackmail.”
“Ecuador doesn’t accept pressure or threats from anyone and doesn’t barter its principles and sovereignty or submit to mercantile interests,” President Rafael Correa said today in a speech in the central province of Los Rios. What Snowden revealed “is a terrible case of massive espionage, both nationally and internationally that clearly threatens the right to intimacy and the sovereignty of states.”
The announcement comes a day after U.S. Senator Robert Menendez, the New Jersey Democrat who is chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said he would lead the effort to block renewal of trade preferences for Ecuador if it granted Snowden asylum. The Andean nation has been lobbying the U.S. congress to renew the preferences, known as ATPDEA, which are due to expire next month.
President Rafael Correa for President!

In other news,$30 billion more for border security, one agent every 1000 feet. That's some right-winger's idea of "less government".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,010
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr DuckBilled Mary 488,222
County jails: Commissaries offer inmates a rang... (May '09) 8 hr ur an ass 108
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr zazz 96,464
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 12 hr The Real Missy 17,111
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 14 hr Games Champ Riggies 9,087
Tips to finding a roofing contractor (May '09) 14 hr Marco 8

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]