Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#931967 Jun 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you must know better than anyone that nuclear energy is far too dangerous to use and that solar and wind and "renewables" can supply all our future needs.
???

Trying to make a point with someone?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#931968 Jun 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does everything have to be spelled out to you?
Two main parties-silly.
Still... you must be from another country son.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#931970 Jun 25, 2013
Various climate models haven't predicted past or present. A carbon tax can't be justified based on their predictions
Whatever

Gering, NE

#931971 Jun 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No son, it's not. It was brought up when you decided to insert your two cents.
Now you're bailing out since you're just too lazy.
You lie as a matter of course that you can't tell the truth anymore.
And the best part is, you do it by your own volition.
Yeah, your spots haven't changed.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#931972 Jun 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's because you can't use facts son.
But that's ok. That's just you being you.
YOUR slur -I responded to -had no facts attached.

You get easily confused.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#931973 Jun 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing in the Constitution about the Air Force either son.
No answer so you deflect.
There is nothing in the Constitution about squatting or eating dogs either is there yeahoo?
You argue for the sake of argueing nothing more.
You are sad and now you can come back with the chihuahua jokes that are as old and tired as you are.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#931974 Jun 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I fully support your opposition to abortion. I urge you to counsel your friends and relatives against the practice. Get your church involved, excommunicate members who've had or has an abortion. I'm all for that just quit trying to get the government to do your dirty work for you.
You have no idea how that comforts me. The government is performing the dirty work, your sarcasm is misplaced.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#931975 Jun 25, 2013
Obama climate adviser cheers escalation of War on Coal: http://bit.ly/11XXuI1 But isn't Colo a coal state?

Level 1

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#931976 Jun 25, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you missed the point-it was about freedom to treat your health with out the government denoting how you do it. I want to live in a country where I have a choice to choose whatever means I, myself, deem necessary to treat something. That isn't the case with O'bamacare. So you with your 'choice mantra' you should be against O'bamacare. But you are not.
So exactly how does Obamacare stop you from treating whatever it is that you have?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#931977 Jun 25, 2013
What is "climate justice"?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#931978 Jun 25, 2013
Before God can continue with the final Judgement there are a few things John needs to see about the religion and government that will dominate the world during the full seven year Tribulation. The are known as Babylon the Great. Chapter 17 of Revelation reveals the destruction of the great whore Babylon--the harlot church--while Chapter 18 reveals the destruction of the political and economic system--the ten nation confederacy.

The identity of Babylon the Great is surrounded by much controversy. As discussed earlier, it has been identified as the actual City of Babylon, the City of Rome, the City of New York, and the old Babylonian religion. John provides a clue in Revelation 17:9 and 18,

''This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.... 18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth."

Rome is often cited as the "city on seven hills." Verse 18 reveals the woman to be the "great city that rules over the kings of the earth."Babylon the Great could only be Rome. Why the secrecy? If John had used the name Rome, the persecution of the Christians would intensify until mass carnage would result. So the early Christians spoke of Rome in code, Babylon!

But there is more. The spiritual concept of adultery and fornication is spiritual infidelity, while that of prostitution and harlotry is a counterfeit religion. Hence, what John is saying here is the kings of the earth (royalty, global leaders, and the like) have abandoned their belief in God and lust after a false religion --pantheism! The seat of this harlot church will be Rome! The fact that the Vatican is located in Rome and is rumored that the occult is well entrenched within its leadership, make it a likely candidate and worthy of careful observation. It is premature, however, to say that the Vatican or the Roman Catholic Church is the harlot of Revelation 17. It may or may not be.

At any rate, the woman is riding the beast with ten horns and seven heads. This is the same beast as John describes in Revelation 13:1 and as Daniel describes in Daniel 7:7,24. The fact that she is controlling the beast suggests that the new world government will ride into power at the direction of the false religion. Indeed, the entire justification for the need for a world government is based on the false belief that only a world government can solve environmental problems such as acid rain, global climate change, ecosystem destruction and ozone depletion. The false belief that these global catastrophes are occurring are in turn based on the occult pantheistic belief that all things of nature are god or the goddess, and humans, merely one portion of the goddess must be destroying goddess earth--Gaia--with all of our unnatural technology and activities!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#931979 Jun 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
???
Trying to make a point with someone?
Of course.

Those on the left believe that the energy needs of the country can be provided without nuclear energy or fossil fuels. They say it here every day.

All we need is enough government spending on unspecified and unidentified alternative energy sources.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#931980 Jun 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Various climate models haven't predicted past or present. A carbon tax can't be justified based on their predictions
Still looking for those tanking energy stocks you mentioned earlier. Can't seem to find it but I see that Exelon is up 1.34%, Entergy up 1.78%, FP&L up .98%, Duke up 1.01%...

Who told you they were tanking?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#931981 Jun 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So exactly how does Obamacare stop you from treating whatever it is that you have?
Obamacare places no restrictions on your medical care (at least not yet) as long as you are willing to pay cash for treatment after paying forced premiums for Obamacare.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#931982 Jun 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
I see the loony left wingers are in full melt down again. What did obama do this time?
the Obama is Bush on steroids thing. damnit!

though a few right wingers seem to have taken offense when i said Bush was Clinton on steroids.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#931983 Jun 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have anything. I am one of the 20% of Americans that do not take pharma. No illegal drugs. No over the counter drugs and I don't drink alcholol. There is the problem. I am a minority and soon will be demanding my minority status against O'bama care. Want to help? you seen to know all about 'minority' rights. Isn't that what liberalism is based on?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#931984 Jun 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
What is "climate justice"?
leftwing codespeak, along with meme and debunk

Maybe somebody can explain, but briefly in their own words.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#931985 Jun 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Still looking for those tanking energy stocks you mentioned earlier. Can't seem to find it but I see that Exelon is up 1.34%, Entergy up 1.78%, FP&L up .98%, Duke up 1.01%...
Who told you they were tanking?
Utilities with nuclear plants?
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#931986 Jun 25, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The ratio of Republicans to Democrats who supported F&F and were on their payroll is miniscule in comparison.
It was a Republican Congressional hearing in 2004 that tried to rein in F&F. Every single Democrat was outraged.
An attempt at another tax cut which worked the first time was too late the second time when the house of cards had already collapsed.
Are you really interested in the finical economy of Bush? I will test your resolves on this issue. If they are genuine, than I will continue to converse with you on this subject. I obtain my information from books. Which I had to go back into my library and dust off a couple of books on this subject. One of the authors, won the Noble Prize in Economics and the other is from study conducted by a world renown statistician on national economics.
Here is one small example of what you may come to discover as we go along. I call it the perfect storm. Later we could go over the more specific reasons as to what and how this storm originated from. Limited space will require an additional comment to follow this one. Keep your weather eye out for the Perfect Stormů..
LNC Llin

United States

#931987 Jun 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans with libertarian leanings are generally more conservative than the anti-abortion crowd, who are largely economic liberals.
More of an issue for the Republican Party?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min IBdaMann 49,356
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr Ellen 490,370
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 5 hr eddie 45
Notebooks 8 hr Tan 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr Anne 96,717
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... Fri orlandohomestay 1
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses Thu NorCal Native 21
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info