Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
855,241 - 855,260 of 1,101,053 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
blackrushlimbaug h

Voorhees, NJ

#931022 Jun 24, 2013
he should like take our mon ey and give it to Ukraine and haiti where all the poor white and black people live..

or something..

because we're going to hell..

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#931023 Jun 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
In response to
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I have news, killing of babies outside the womb was already illegal when Obama voted no on the typical anti-abortion efforts to curb abortions through getting certain terminology in the law.
You people are dumber than sh*t.
Neither one of you geniuses seem to realize that partial birth abortion occurs prior to infant being completely born outside of the womb.
Oh I'll let it pass and just assume you've never been around when this particular lie was vetted.

The Illinois bill in question was almost identical to the existing federal ban on partial birth abortions the key difference being a back door the anti-abortionists snuck into it that could have been exploited to ban abortions entirely. Its the sneaky, lying kind of crap the "Christian" right is known for.

Carol for one has been schooled on this a number of times but in typical Carol fashion, down but never beaten she trots the same ol' crap out again once the dust has settled.

You can practically hear the hand-wringing when you read her posts.

All part of her entertaining character.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#931024 Jun 24, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>No one 'altered you're original post' dummy. You just don't want to 'fess up to your ignorance on Russia .
You altered the post because your stroke caused you to type part of your response as part of my original post.

Check it out.

As Realtime would say, you're a fkn liar.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#931025 Jun 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure we've discussed authoritarian-submissive personality types before.
Obama supporters you will never state any of his actions are wrong.

Location hidden

#931026 Jun 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows what Sonic's point is.
I find it interesting to get Sonic to state in his own words what he thinks it says.
I like his cut 'n pastes. A lot of them come from The American Conservative which IMO has an interesting perspective.

Right wingers don't consider TAC conservative but that's just 'cause they're confused about what "conservative" means.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#931027 Jun 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
What the heck?
Carney left open the possibility the US would intercept plane with Snowden.
WH should clarify, deny or embrace possible violation of international law.
Are you serious?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#931028 Jun 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
We now have two sets of criminals.
Those in the government who spy on Americans illegally and then perjure themselves by lying about it in sworn testimony to Congress, and those like Snowden who reveal the truth, however illegally, in the defense of privacy.
Prosecute one and you should prosecute the other if intellectually honest.
Very well stated.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#931029 Jun 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep .. huh?
Oh.
Thought you were talking about Carol.
Nevermind.
That was actually pretty funny.
Scarlet Pimpernel

Bronx, NY

#931030 Jun 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth behind their lies
"OBAMA" WHISTLE BLOWERS:
1. John Kiriakou - Sentenced to 30 months in prison after pleading guilty to disclosing the name of a covert CIA officer to a member of the media.
Typical Bush/Cheney move. No surprise that cons would think he did nothing wrong.
2. Stephen Jin-Woo Kim, the Defense Department employee who allegedly leaked classified information to Fox News reporter James Rosen.
Cons will give a free ride to anyone associated with "Fox News"
3. Bradley Manning - Passed hundreds of thousands of classified documents to Wikileaks.
Even cons were upset over that one.
4. Shamai Leibowitz who as a contract linguist for the FBI, leaked transcripts of wiretaps of the Israeli embassy to blogger Richard Silverstein, because he feared that Israel was about to launch an attack on the Iranian nuclear program.
WHISTLE BLOWERS UNDER BUSH:
1. Jeffery Sterling, a CIA employee who was indicted under the Espionage Act for allegedly leaking information about the Agency's efforts against Iran's nuclear program, to James Risen between 2002 and 2004.
"Between 2002 and 2004 the U.S. federal government intercepted several interstate emails to and from Sterling, which were "(...) routed through a server located in the Eastern District of Virginia (...)". The authorities also traced telephone calls between Sterling and - according to a senior government official[1]- the journalist and book author James Risen. In the intercepted communications Sterling allegedly revealed national defense information to an unauthorized person."
2. Thomas Drake - A former senior NSA official, Thomas Drake was accused, in 2007, of leaking classified information on NSA waste and mismanagement, related to the Trailblazer program, to The Baltimore Sun.
3. Lawrence Franklin - A Pentagon official who was arrested in 2005 for leaking classified information about the US' Iran policy to members of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).
http://www.mediaite.com/online/traitors-or-he...
OBAMA is WORST THAN BUsh

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#931031 Jun 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You people are really in love with Russians now, aren't you?
You love Putin....
You like what he's doing in Syria...
You love his so much one would suspect you're a fifth column.
With more than 1 million immigrants from the former Soviet Union living in Israel, we should not be surprised that zionists have chosen to stand with Russia rather than the United States. Especially after Putin "congratulated Netanyahu on forming his new government."

http://www.timesofisrael.com/putin-extends-of...

Location hidden

#931032 Jun 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee. Every time I have been in a power plant I thought the lights in the conference room were fed directly from the generator.
Every engineered facility, power plant or otherwise, has a design basis. Sometimes that basis may be exceeded. As we learned (or have failed to learn) from Katrina.
That's what happens.

If cars had the same design features as a nuke upon failure of ANY of the safety systems (steering, suspension, traction, brakes, etc.) the car would bring itself safely to a halt off the road without hitting any other vehicles or pedestrians and shut itself down.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#931033 Jun 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know you worked for Tenzing. I always have a working lunch.
A working lunch is not a government-approved lunch break.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#931034 Jun 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'll let it pass and just assume you've never been around when this particular lie was vetted.
The Illinois bill in question was almost identical to the existing federal ban on partial birth abortions the key difference being a back door the anti-abortionists snuck into it that could have been exploited to ban abortions entirely. Its the sneaky, lying kind of crap the "Christian" right is known for.
Carol for one has been schooled on this a number of times but in typical Carol fashion, down but never beaten she trots the same ol' crap out again once the dust has settled.
You agreed with Dave when he stated that it was illegal to kill delivered babies. Partial Birth Abortions is something different.

Obama did not vote for or against it. This claim does nothing to support Obama. If it was horrible, why not a vote against?

Location hidden

#931035 Jun 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know you worked for Tenzing. I always have a working lunch.
I always work through lunch, too busy screwing off the rest of the day.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#931036 Jun 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I like his cut 'n pastes. A lot of them come from The American Conservative which IMO has an interesting perspective.
Right wingers don't consider TAC conservative but that's just 'cause they're confused about what "conservative" means.
Groups can call themselves whatever they want. There is no Trade Marks.

I have a blog call "We Progressives"

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#931037 Jun 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>She quit when she couldn't stand the heat son.
And she complained about it like a spoiled brat.
She now has less 'experience' than Obama and he's done quite well.
What I found really funny about Betty's post was her assertion that Bush got "the economy up and running again after 9/1l". LMAO

Location hidden

#931038 Jun 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proven that you are a faithful Progressive who will tow the line.
This is becoming overkill.
... and you've proven you're terminally cluefucked.

What does criticism of Carol's disingenuous hand wringing have to do with my credibility?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#931039 Jun 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
Galt must work 18 hrs per day eh?

Three plus years ago he said he could easily respond from his job in Berks County PA and that it only took a few seconds per post and that it didn't interfere with the quality of his work. He, Nobama back then, also said that he had no cell phone, that he drove an old Honda and he also shared that he drove all the way to Maryland in order to buy his liquor rather than play by Pennsylvania's rules.

Nobama also took shots at California at every opportunity, describing the Golden State as a fkn hellhole operated by idiots that would be better off falling into the ocean. He enjoyed playing golf in Arizona during his vacations from PA.

Ladies and gentlemen I submit that Galt aka Nobama is either a mentally disturbed phony or that he works for topix as a paid contributor-poster.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#931040 Jun 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2001 and 2002 measures included a controversial line that proved to be a sticking point. It said,“A live child born as a result of an abortion shall be fully recognized as a human person and accorded immediate protection under the law.”

Obama took issue with that part of the bill saying it could interfere with a woman’s right to an abortion as established through the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision. Here is an excerpt of his remarks from the 2001 floor debate:

“Number one, whenever we define a previable fetus as a person that is protected by the equal protection clause or the other elements in the Constitution, what we’re really saying is, in fact, that they are persons that are entitled to the kinds of protections that would be provided to a child, a nine-month-old child that was delivered to term. That determination then, essentially, if it was accepted by a court, would forbid abortions to take place. I mean, it would essentially bar abortions, because the equal protection clause does not allow somebody to kill a child, and if this is a child, then this would be an antiabortion statute.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...

...Heaven forbid we think of a previable fetus as a person or women to start thinking they're aborting a child because it "would be an antiabortion issue to kill a baby".

You should read the entire article. Obama actually misrepresented everything he once said during the 2008 campaign.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#931041 Jun 24, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> One things for sure, your A alike Bush "The ordinary Cracker" didn't! The sun's coming up in a few. Another beautiful day!
Heck, the Sun is always rising somewhere.

But it's always setting on folks like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 48 min Jane 17,646
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 52 min Murph 70,459
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,166
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 2 hr Lon Spector 33
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 2 hr bunner 257
What life is like for Casey Anthony 3 hr Lon Spector 196
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr LessHypeMoreFact 46,359
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr LizW 486,663
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••