Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,698)

Showing posts 853,941 - 853,960 of1,033,706
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
The hoodie, worn up, is the official uniform of street criminals.
Along with monks and snowmobilers.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

In 2008 with his reverb/digital delay sound system and his rock star light show the president drew a cheering crowd of 200,000 here in Germany. Today with his popularity waning, the big stage gone, he draws a measly 6,000. To make matters worse the setting sun quickly put a glare on the teleprompter causing the once god booming voice to stutter and stammer as he tried to finish the speech.

(snicker)

NJ raider 1

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Right? NJ seemed surprised at the reaction by people when he said that to a white woman at a McDonalds visiting a relative in a southern state. He wanted to blame it on racism.
I had to remind him what is and isn't appropriate to say anywhere.
Hope he gets it now.
Listen, you Bettie Lou, Galt, DB, & whoever has a problem with a man calling a female "babygirl" are just old & stuck in the past. Anyone from my era knows it's not said with derogatory intent. What kills me is you take just the word babygirl from what I said. laid out the entire scenario. My cousin from down there didn't say,"yo, don't call her babygirl." He told me to chill because they don't play that down here meaning, " chill boy, they don't play black dudes talking to white girls in public like that." You can't change the meaning of what someone said in a story I told to fit your theory. That is completely stupid!

Level 1

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I just went to their website, and what a suprise you left something out
"Bringing a Message of Hope and Deliverance to White Christian America! A Message of Love NOT Hate!"

I posted some of their platform, not their slogan.
forks_make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Subsidies for the rich like oil subsidies, corporate tax breaks &, the fact that the rich like Romney pay far less than the average citizen in tax% doesn't count as welfare huh?
you are ignorant...

"You may not know it, but the National Football League is a nonprofit organization. It may seem absurd that a collection of teams that generated at least $9 billion in revenue last season would be given tax-exempt status, but the NFL is technically classified as a 501(c)6 organization. Here's how the IRS describes 501(c)6 tax-exempt status:"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-frederick...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You the burka clad muzzie talking again.
We figured you were so embarrassed at your messiah's daily screw ups you would shut up and go home.
Read the founding of planned parenthood fool it is exactly what their goals were.
Your goal on the other hand it the complete destruction of Israel.
I will stand with Israel against all enemies such as allah and yourself.
No weapon forged against Israel will ever prosper.
Give up burka.
Yap! Yap! Yap! went little sadow!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>If it feels good do it.
Moochie Hussein Soetoro O'bama.
That sums up the liberal mind set. Clayton Williams and Moochie O'bama would have been good friends.
Psst! McCain took his money!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama got 93% of the black vote. HHH got over 90%of the black vote.
I guess HHH hated whitey too.
88% for Kerry, 90% for Al Gore.
Yep, those two must also have hasted Whitey.
You're a GD idiot.
6 percent pressed the wrong button by mistake, most of whom were illiterate drop outs.
Blacks will vote for the government plantation supported by everyone else, dufus. That's the bottom line.

“All Human Freedom began”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>But you and carol don't count anything you're receiving? "conventional wisdom that the poor, and especially more minorities, get the most out of America's "safety net." But recent data shows the reverse is true. Most entitlements are received by the elderly, disabled, or working white households, and minority households receive disproportionately little from the public purse.
Analysis from the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities reveals that the poorest fifth of American households received 32% government benefits distributed in 2010. The top fifth of income earners receive 10% of benefits - most likely through social security.
The study also found that poor African Americans receive disproportionately less welfare than poor whites. Black Americans make up 22% of the poor, but overall receive 14% of government benefits.
The elderly received around half of benefits paid out. Nonelderly disabled people received 20% of the 2010 entitlements pot, while 18% of government benefits go to working people on lower incomes.
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5070-poor-b... ;
Your link does not work-but it does tell you this: 404: Not Found
The page you're looking for doesn't exist.

Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. ROTFLMAO.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
So when the Wall Street Journal - not a conservative-leaning news source - publishes an article saying President Obama spent months in 2010 warning Americans about the 'threat' to democracy posed by conservative groups right at the time the IRS began targeting these groups - is something you yawn at?
Look! Squirrel!
(Sorry folks, we just lost LNC Llin for the time being.)
Look, squirrel is an interesting term, do you know where it came from?

There's another poster that uses that term frequently, not to mention a few other terms that you use. Are you also a dog lover?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the 'grade' of the school that you teach at?
A
B
C
D
F
http://educationviews.org/letter-grades-for-s...
Never end a sentence with a preposition, Loser...I would explain why that old axiom is actually true, but your GED (maybe) level wouldn't allow you to understand.

Level 1

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Note I said typical, not all! Why would anyone have a negative reaction to anyone on a crowded city street? These are things you could've deciphered for yourself. Now again, I didn't say all but, put a black dude in our everyday winter wear (a hoodie) on a street alone with a white person, man or woman & see the response. I will go as far as to say, " your negative response is respected by me because, some dudes be waiting for a scenario like that to happen." Now flip the characters in the scenario, it's rare for blacks to have a negative response because, the chances of a white dude pulling a gun & robbing you are slim. You're looking for racist motives & I'm just giving you reality!
IN Chicago, the blacks don't care if it is a crowded street or not. They have really taken liberalism to a whole new level. They don't care if it is night or day either. Hell I used to think people were safe in a mall. But the blacks have taken over that safety net also.
http://www.chicagonewsreport.com/2013/03/riot...
February in Chicago, a group of 3,000 black flash-mob teenagers stormed Ford City Mall fighting, looting, assaulting, vandalizing, jumping on cars, and shouting racist remarks. One of the trademarks of the flash-mob groups is to stomp on people. The Milwaukee, Wisconsin black flash-mob attack went viral when one of the attackers said,” White girls bleed a lot.”

It’s interesting how the media deliberately ignores the fact that the black flash-mob rampage is becoming the obvious new trend among young blacks today. There are no “research” or proposed “study” also from experts to explain the psychological reason behind this rising black phenomenon all happening under the Obama administration. If these are being done by Asians, Latinos and especially whites, the media will be relentless on their coverage and the headlines would be definitely brutal and condemning.

Level 1

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I provided a link to the KKK platform that conflicted with your platform -
http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/45/343.h...
You still remain a liar as many of the things contained even in this document is not in the Tea Party platform.
Noticed you failed to address those comments.
No, you claimed the KKK was more in line with the left.

You either never read your own link or were too stupid to know what it said.

I listed items in the platform that were more commonly shared by Tea Party members than certainly Democrats. I never said they were in the Tea Party platform.

Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Very few people care about the NBA, just a fact.
Game 6 of the NBA Finals drew a 6.5/18, down 24 percent from the early numbers on last year's Game 6 but still the best ratings for the night, and was the most-watched show of the evening with 16.1 million total viewers.

Doesn't Fox News have roughly 3 millions viewers?

Quit being a dick and apologize to Lily.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
you are ignorant...
"You may not know it, but the National Football League is a nonprofit organization. It may seem absurd that a collection of teams that generated at least $9 billion in revenue last season would be given tax-exempt status, but the NFL is technically classified as a 501(c)6 organization. Here's how the IRS describes 501(c)6 tax-exempt status:"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-frederick...
Attention all female NFL fans. If you plan on going to a game leave your purse at home. NFL bans all purse with the exception of the small hand held types. For women who need a larger carrying space a 1 gallon clear zip lock freezer bag can be used. look for this to happen at all sporting events soon.

Level 1

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
In 2008 with his reverb/digital delay sound system and his rock star light show the president drew a cheering crowd of 200,000 here in Germany. Today with his popularity waning, the big stage gone, he draws a measly 6,000. To make matters worse the setting sun quickly put a glare on the teleprompter causing the once god booming voice to stutter and stammer as he tried to finish the speech.
(snicker)
MSNBC host and Obama sycophant Chris Matthews blamed the sun for spoiling the president’s speech in Berlin today.
*Sure Matthews I was hoping that is was going to thunder and lightening also. It would have been much better. O'bama is an idiot. The whole world is laughing at us because of this idiot.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted some of their platform, not their slogan.
Dumb Dave slithers out again (not).

Level 1

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>'God, what a great country. You know, we could have had a constitutional crisis, but instead, we let him steal the election. Isn't that great. What a country.'' It makes me want to puke.
William Ayers--sure reminds us how O'bama stole the election, huh?
The quote was from before 2001 you idiot.

My God are all you right whiners this GD stupid?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't say FROM...you literally challenged linguist, would you please just quit digging that hole. "cede
/s&#275;d/
Verb
Give up (power or territory): "they ceded control of the schools to the government".
You didn't MEAN to do that, PeeWee...LMAO@U
Says the person who thinks "from" makes a difference.

What power are you alleging the poster had over voters in the middle between Progressive or Conservative?

Secede means to surrender an association with such as a political organization.

The poster seceded from the middle ground, denied a political association with them.

I really do not give much credit to you and most of your claims after you failed to understand what an idiom was and repeatedly declared that you knew better than English language experts.

You have had your own major literally challenges. The difference is you keep claiming to be a "know-it-all" about the English language.

I think you this is another one of your red "hairings" that is not "legitamate" but you could ask your "made".
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you claimed the KKK was more in line with the left.
You either never read your own link or were too stupid to know what it said.
I listed items in the platform that were more commonly shared by Tea Party members than certainly Democrats. I never said they were in the Tea Party platform.
You are a bowl of laughs, Dumb Dave.

I've never seen a person like you who argues so much about semantics and always clarifying what you meant to say or what you said.

If you were ever married, I bet it wasn't for very long.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 853,941 - 853,960 of1,033,706
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 5 min UNLESS 1,818
Review: AMS Uniform Gallery (May '09) 1 hr Carla Thomas 28
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr T-REX 478,235
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DonPanic 42,972
3 word game (Jan '11) 2 hr Rose_NoHo 13,306
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr Vic 95,807
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,380
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search