Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
852,381 - 852,400 of 1,095,921 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, Thanks for the Smile!! The Halo has Faded….'A weak, underwhelming address from a floundering president’, Honeymoon with world over!! I’m wondering how many of those that actually show up was Paid?
well at least we've settled on how many tea party freaks weren't at the anti-IRS rally.

looked more like a anti-Tea Party rally. maybe the real Republicans paid folks to stay home?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
(Sorry if this posted twice.)
By November 2009, Obama had sent about 60,000 more troops into Afghanistan, bringing the total to about 100,000.
And what was the result of Obama's "right war"? According to Conn Hallinan of Foreign Policy in Focus:
"When the Obama administration sent an additional 30,000 troops into Afghanistan in 2009 as part of the “surge,” the goal was to secure the country’s southern provinces, suppress opium cultivation, and force the Taliban to give up on the war. Not only did the surge fail to impress the Taliban and its allies, it never stabilized the southern provinces of Helmand and Kandahar. Both are once again under the sway of the insurgency, and opium production has soared. What the surge did manage was to spread the insurgency into formerly secure areas in the north and west."
...Even Obama called the Iraq surge a success and Saddam is not Obama's problem now.
Obama's surges in Afghanistan have made things worse with no end in sight.
So why does he get a pass by the liberal media and Bush, in spite of stabilizing Iraq to Obama's advantage in the Middle East, did not?
Exactly!

I recall Obama saying how he was against the surge in Iraq. The surge worked well there so Obama, being a clueless, inexperience & inept DemoKrat tried the same thing in Afghanastan. Typical square peg in round hole routine DemoKrats do.

I challenged the liar, Dumb Dave, to show us how Bush "abandoned" Afghanastan. Dumb Dave used the word "abandoned".

In his typical moron weasel fashion, he won't respond, but the bonehead is Johnny on the spot to try and nail others by twisting a fact into some hair splitting technicality.

Reading the libatrd posts here is a great reminder of how twisted the left is.

By the way, Emaem (the imposter) was just busted replying to my post to Emaen as Red State Sucker. I wonder who this ghetto juvenile is. lily, ghost, dumb dave?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
must be why i DON'T stay here all day, eh?
i'm not right wing nutjob crazy. i have no pressing need to act like everyone in the world is hanging on my every word while there are actually only 10 people who might see my post.
kinda like a tea party freak thinking that more than a thousand people showed up for another failed rally. big expectations thrown to the wind by reality.
10 people? Bah! Surely Homer's posts get 12-15 views.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
well at least we've settled on how many tea party freaks weren't at the anti-IRS rally.
looked more like a anti-Tea Party rally. maybe the real Republicans paid folks to stay home?
A few more wanted to attend but they died of old age.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to classify this, blind hypocrisy or just plain silly. In either case, a perfect example of why I no longer try to reason with morons. It's more fun to f*ck with them.
Hi Old Geez! You really think you are achieving anything, other than being a pathetic old f*ck, lily? You ganmes didn't work out too well with the judgeits, did they?

Where's my judgeits? Whoooo deleted my judgeits?

Where's my ammo!
Theobromine

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
1) bullshit.
2) bullshit.
Every sane person wants every war to end.
The notion that the NVA running away and the South Vietnamese defeating the single largest communist invasion of the war without any help from US ground combat units means losing is beyond stupid.
Let's see how the US got involved in Vietnam in the first place:
Cold War events:
The administrative architect of the UN and reconstruction of the post-war State Department, Alger Hiss, is convicted while spying for the Soviet Union.
Ho Chi Minh goes to Paris and asks the French to return to Vietnam to remove the Chinese army that wouldn't leave after they monitored the removal of the Japanese army from the northern portion of Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh asks the Soviet Union for assistance in the war he started against the French he asked to return to Vietnam.
The communists defeat the French at Dien Bien Phu with weapons from the Soviet Union.
The French leave Vietnam.
The Soviet Union petitions the UN to separate Vietnam into two countries, and the UN agrees, resulting in a heavily militarized communist North Vietnam and a democratic unmilitarized South Vietnam.
The communist North Vietnam invades Laos and Cambodia and uses those countries to stage invasions of South Vietnam and support subversions.
South Vietnam asks the US to help them against the heavily militarized communist North Vietnam.
The US becomes involved in Vietnam.
The Soviet Union sponsoring the separation of Vietnam into a heavily militarized communist half and a non-militarized democracy other half, after which the heavily militarized communist half invades the non-militarized democracy IS IDENTICAL TO HOW THE KOREAN WAR BEGAN.
This was nothing more than part of the Soviet Union's strategy of proxy wars to defeat the United States in the Cold War.
By the way, we're sorry Reagan kickedtheshit out of your side.
... no we're not.))))
You forgot the part about The Bay of Tonkin event that was used as the excuse to the American people to justify the war. The General in charge testified decades later that the BAY of Tonkin never happened! False Flag events are traditionally used to get public approval for unpopular wars - which ALL are unless they convince us WE WERE ATTACKED FIRST - LIES, LIES , LIES they use to control us. All wars are planned years in advance. They treat us like mushrooms.(keep us in the dark and feed us sh@t). Through lies and deceit they convince SANE people that wars are justified! They are busy as bees setting up WW3 RIGHT NOW! Do not fall for it! FALSE FLAG COMING!!! The UN is complicit or even an instigator. WAKE UP people. We are the pawns they sacrifice - for MONEY. All wars make them RICH, richer, richest. Oil goes up, weapons companies make more as they blow up a billion dollar plane or tank. Its all about money. Do your research. Look it up. We are ALL cannon fodder to them.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Black folks find an NBA game more interesting than Yosemite.
We can always hope that Obama finds his roots in Kenya and decides to stay.
Wonder why Africa was the vacation place calling him. Aren't we supposed to be tightening our belts and putting some "skin in the game"?

There are many places right here in the U.S. where he could have relaxed from all the lying and stonewalling.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Where'd you go Dumb Dave?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Mornin' dums and normal people.
Hi Homer,
RIP Tony Soprano :(

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? Tickets for game 7 are $30,000. Sold out.
Just proves that rich people can be stupid too.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Tea Partiers Boo Marco Rubio's Support For Gang Of Eight Immigration Bill
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/19/tea-...
so i guess he's now become a serious GOP presidential candidate for 2016.
Wonder if he'll change his name to Marc Blonde so people like Aunt Battie won't get nervous with his "ferren soundin' name"

Allen West is contemplating primarying him !! What a dolt
GOPIdiots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder why Africa was the vacation place calling him. Aren't we supposed to be tightening our belts and putting some "skin in the game"?
There are many places right here in the U.S. where he could have relaxed from all the lying and stonewalling.
It's not a vacation stupid.
Bush visited Africa twice in 8 years...were you equally outraged then?
RogerThat

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Walking CLOSELY to God?...realityCheck >>

http://youtu.be/xaRDEqO7_TE

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Africa is the hot spot for travel these days.My daughter just booked a private jet for an 83 year old and 6 of her friends to go on safari!!

Maybe you think the President should consult you before he makes his travel plans?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

PHOENIX, June 19 (Reuters)- The co-founder of the Minutemen civilian border patrol group that for several years watched for unauthorized immigrants crossing to Arizona from Mexico, was arrested on Wednesday on suspicion of molesting three young girls.

Chris Simcox, 52, who co-founded the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps in 2005, was booked into a Maricopa County jail in connection with the molestation of three girls under the age of 10, said Sergeant Tommy Thompson, a Phoenix police spokesman.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/19/chri...

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boob-In-Chief's image has already been badly damaged. It's all downhill from here on out. A Skunk can't change its stripes.
Only in the little world of hardcore conservatives do people buy into the asinine scandals perpetrated by sensationalized media and talking heads like Glenn Beck.

You had better wake up and look at the whole picture. Americans are sick and tired of the Republican witch hunts and the Republican party will not survive if you continue down this path.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>A few more wanted to attend but they died of old age.
i never thought of that.

maybe funeral homes can start offering the 'Tea Party package': drive you past the rally on the way to the cemetery.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people call the Magic Negro the 'Commander-In-Chief'.
You call him Mr. Phallus.
In any event, I use common definitions to call a spade a spade.
You are free to use any definitions that please you and your fantasies.
Oh goody; more homoerotic fantasy from the forum closet queen.
Quel surpris!
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

"A Monitored Human Being Is Not a Free One"

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/eur...

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, there's plenty of truth. Plenty of lies and stonewalling to keep it hidden too.
A Pew Research Report showed that those who buy into conspiracy theories are "people who did not attend college, people who live in the Midwest or the South, and people in rural areas." In other words, the ill informed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando