Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#928086 Jun 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>A few more wanted to attend but they died of old age.
i never thought of that.

maybe funeral homes can start offering the 'Tea Party package': drive you past the rally on the way to the cemetery.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#928087 Jun 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people call the Magic Negro the 'Commander-In-Chief'.
You call him Mr. Phallus.
In any event, I use common definitions to call a spade a spade.
You are free to use any definitions that please you and your fantasies.
Oh goody; more homoerotic fantasy from the forum closet queen.
Quel surpris!
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#928088 Jun 20, 2013
"A Monitored Human Being Is Not a Free One"

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/eur...

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#928089 Jun 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, there's plenty of truth. Plenty of lies and stonewalling to keep it hidden too.
A Pew Research Report showed that those who buy into conspiracy theories are "people who did not attend college, people who live in the Midwest or the South, and people in rural areas." In other words, the ill informed.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#928090 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Miami Heat has one white player on the roster, a drug-addict benchwarmer who hardly ever plays.
They have two white players, Miller and Andersen. Both have been playing all along, Miller was injured. You're an idiot. Perhaps the NBA has predominantly black players is because they are superior athletes. Ganobili on the Spurs is a phenomenal player, comes from Argentina.
Theobromine

Fredonia, NY

#928091 Jun 20, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder why Africa was the vacation place calling him. Aren't we supposed to be tightening our belts and putting some "skin in the game"?
There are many places right here in the U.S. where he could have relaxed from all the lying and stonewalling.
Maybe because we are at WAR in Mali - one of the largest gold mining regions in the world that just happens to have the same amount of production that we owe the French in GOLD that isn't there. O must go and coordinate and be briefed on Africom plans to get Mali GOLD. Just before WW2 France, Britain and Germany shipped their GOLD to the US for safekeeping. It's "on deposit" here with our FED but noone has SEEN it with eyes since. Germany and France have demanded their GOLD back and we promised to return it over a period of several years, a little at a time. Just enough years to go to WAR and get some since its not realy there. GOLD=WAR. It's all about the money.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#928092 Jun 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in the little world of hardcore conservatives do people buy into the asinine scandals perpetrated by sensationalized media and talking heads like Glenn Beck.
You had better wake up and look at the whole picture. Americans are sick and tired of the Republican witch hunts and the Republican party will not survive if you continue down this path.
I think that is their intent. Will they run a third party candidate in 2016?
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#928093 Jun 20, 2013
Liberals and Conservatives on how to manage wildlife or...when liberals kill seals to manage the species population it is ok...

When its a Liberal and a Kennedy:

"Noah and me working with Canadian wild life officials to cull seal population near Rankin Inlet. Over population of seals is causing great damage to local fisheries. Thousands of seal pups must be culled each year. We worked with trappers who taught Noah how to identify the weak ones."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jack-coleman/201...

And when Gov Palin was for culling the Alaska wolf population:

"I am outraged by Sarah Palin's promotion of this cruel, unscientific and senseless practice, which has no place in modern America," actress and animal activist Ashley Judd said in a press release. "Because she is apparently determined to continue and expand this horrific program, I am grateful that Defenders will aggressively fight to stop her. I am proud to be a part of that effort."

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#928094 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton will not be the nominee, may not even run, so who else you got?
Elizabeth Warren

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#928095 Jun 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It never ceases to amaze me how as a so called teacher, you lie with a clear conscious.
You must have an amazing stomach and one heck of a morphing set of morals.
http://jonathanturley.org/2010/03/29/tea-bagg...
"Many of us were shocked by the scene of Tea Party activists attacking a disabled man with Parkinson’s disease who held a sign calling for health care reform. One man threw money at Robert A. Letcher, 60, and began screaming uncontrollably that him. The man has now been identified as Chris Reichert and he has issued an apology...."
On Capitol Hill, the rally was referred to as the Glenn Beck Rally. That pretty much says it all.

Beck even said 80% of the people who listen to him on the radio think what he says is nuts. Where there is fire......

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#928096 Jun 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It never ceases to amaze me how as a so called teacher, you lie with a clear conscious.
You must have an amazing stomach and one heck of a morphing set of morals.
http://jonathanturley.org/2010/03/29/tea-bagg...
"Many of us were shocked by the scene of Tea Party activists attacking a disabled man with Parkinson’s disease who held a sign calling for health care reform. One man threw money at Robert A. Letcher, 60, and began screaming uncontrollably that him. The man has now been identified as Chris Reichert and he has issued an apology...."
"Screaming" screaming at someone is now violence. You loony left wingers are a bunch of pu $$ ies.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#928097 Jun 20, 2013
Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
I contacted the CIA to report you as a dangerous subversive. They told me you were already in their radar. They have a bug under your bed, a camera in the tree behind your house and a tag on your truck. I tried to tell them that you weren't smart enough to be a real threat but they said its fun to f*ck with idiots.
Have you realized yet they were f*cking with you when they told you all that?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#928098 Jun 20, 2013
WASHINGTON -- The Supreme Court has struck down a federal law forcing private health organizations to denounce prostitution as a condition to get AIDS funding.

The justices said Thursday the law's anti-prostitution pledge improperly restricts First Amendment rights.

Four organizations that work in Africa, Asia and South America challenged the 2003 law. They say their work has nothing to do with prostitution.

The Obama administration argued it is reasonable for the government to give money only to groups that oppose prostitution and sex trafficking because they contribute to the spread of HIV/AIDS. The high court's vote was 6-2.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#928099 Jun 20, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
I recall Obama saying how he was against the surge in Iraq. The surge worked well there so Obama, being a clueless, inexperience & inept DemoKrat tried the same thing in Afghanastan. Typical square peg in round hole routine DemoKrats do.
I challenged the liar, Dumb Dave, to show us how Bush "abandoned" Afghanastan. Dumb Dave used the word "abandoned".
In his typical moron weasel fashion, he won't respond, but the bonehead is Johnny on the spot to try and nail others by twisting a fact into some hair splitting technicality.
Reading the libatrd posts here is a great reminder of how twisted the left is.
By the way, Emaem (the imposter) was just busted replying to my post to Emaen as Red State Sucker. I wonder who this ghetto juvenile is. lily, ghost, dumb dave?
Poor crybaby.

There we were, making progress in Afghanistan Taking & holding ground.

When Bush lies to invade Iraq, military assets are diverted to Iraq, we stagnate in Afghanistan & lose ground.

He calls Bin Laden irrelevant.

Our purpose in Afghanistan was to get Bin Laden. Bush abandoned that effort.

I thought even you dumbass right whiners were informed enough to know this but yet again I am surprised by just how f*cking dumb you people really are.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#928100 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many cable customers pay for cable only because they are unable to receive adequate reception for broadcast TV. They often choose (limited) basic cable to minimize cost.
Low income inner city areas can generally receive adequate reception without cable.
Yep.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#928101 Jun 20, 2013
Obama phones...

kinda on the long side...

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#928102 Jun 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Ayers placed his explosive devices with special care not to hurt people.
2) Ayers & Obama first met in 1995.
These are facts.
The anti-war protesting grew to the point the country wanted the war to end. The ending of the war saved soldier's lives.
This notion that we were winning after 17 years & nearly 60,000 dead soldiers is beyond stupid.
We should never have gotten involved & the entire situation could have been avoided by allowing Vietnam to be an independent country after WWII.
Why do you defend terrorists?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#928103 Jun 20, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
"A Monitored Human Being Is Not a Free One"
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/eur...
Freedom is an illusion; what about a spanked one?

Spanking for Jesus’ movement lets God-fearing husbands feel good about punishing their wives

ChristianDomesticDiscipline.net defines the unusual relationship as a marriage “set up according to the guidelines set forth in the Holy Bible, meaning the husband has authority over his wife within the bounds of God’s Word and enforces that authority, if need be, through discipline including but not limited to spanking.”

ChristianDomesticDiscipline.com , on the other hand, defines the relationship as “simply a traditional, male-led, Christian marriage” in which “one partner is given authority over the other, and has the means to back up that authority, usually by spanking.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/19/spankin...
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#928104 Jun 20, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
I recall Obama saying how he was against the surge in Iraq. The surge worked well there so Obama, being a clueless, inexperience & inept DemoKrat tried the same thing in Afghanastan. Typical square peg in round hole routine DemoKrats do.
I challenged the liar, Dumb Dave, to show us how Bush "abandoned" Afghanastan. Dumb Dave used the word "abandoned".
In his typical moron weasel fashion, he won't respond, but the bonehead is Johnny on the spot to try and nail others by twisting a fact into some hair splitting technicality.
Reading the libatrd posts here is a great reminder of how twisted the left is.
By the way, Emaem (the imposter) was just busted replying to my post to Emaen as Red State Sucker. I wonder who this ghetto juvenile is. lily, ghost, dumb dave?
"Obama is drone-attacking Pakistan. He's expanded this war greatly. One or 2 million Pakistani refugees have had to leave the Swat Valley. It's one of the greatest refugee crises since Rwanda. Obama's bombed Yemen; he's bombed Somalia; he even threatened Eritrea, this tiny little country near Ethiopia, with invasion.

In a normal country, when your government says it might invade another country, people have a clue, but we're at war so much with so many countries no one even knows any of this stuff."

http://lewrockwell.com/gregory/gregory237.htm...

So where's the outcry from the liberal media?

There is none. They're the cheerleaders. He can fumble the ball every single time and they'll still be doing flips and splits on the sidelines and shaking their poms-poms.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#928106 Jun 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
On Capitol Hill, the rally was referred to as the Glenn Beck Rally. That pretty much says it all.
Beck even said 80% of the people who listen to him on the radio think what he says is nuts. Where there is fire......
"Where there is fire..."

What about Benghazi? Lot of fire there don't cha think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Homo Erectus 49,353
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr Ellen 490,370
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 4 hr eddie 45
Notebooks 7 hr Tan 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr Anne 96,717
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... Fri orlandohomestay 1
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses Thu NorCal Native 21
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info