Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1522874 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#919674 Jun 6, 2013
For the DEAF and BLIND wrote:
Video Israel Doesn't Want You to See
Watch @: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =S3DIrXd33SIXX
is this the one of the female soldiers posing in their thongs!?

:-D
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#919675 Jun 6, 2013
From NYT editorial board

" Within hours of the disclosure that the federal authorities routinely collect data on phone calls Americans make, regardless of whether they have any bearing on a counterterrorism investigation, the Obama administration issued the same platitude it has offered every time President Obama has been caught overreaching in the use of his powers: Terrorists are a real menace and you should just trust us to deal with them because we have internal mechanisms (that we are not going to tell you about) to make sure we do not violate your rights.

Those reassurances have never been persuasive — whether on secret warrants to scoop up a news agency’s phone records or secret orders to kill an American suspected of terrorism — especially coming from a president who once promised transparency and accountability. The administration has now lost all credibility."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/07/opinion/pre... ;

Harsh words from a very pro-Obama newspaper.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#919676 Jun 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Like your "to" instead of "too," namE? [email protected] whole bleedin' lot of ya'...
Liberals are getting real desperate now

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#919677 Jun 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Like your "to" instead of "too," namE? [email protected] whole bleedin' lot of ya'...
but, leo, you're (or is it your - one of you repeated "typos) the one who comes here every day and corrects people on their spelling and grammar, not me.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#919678 Jun 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Hmmm, namE is not a typo but a spelling error?

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#919679 Jun 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ALL they EVER do is LIE!
They have been doing it so long ...
They have FORGOTTEN what TRUTH is!...
Lies, deceit, evil ...
They are used to talking to loony left wingers who don't bother thinking for themselves.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#919680 Jun 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
No doubt, Pee Wee will be here sayin' "I meant to do that" any minute now...maybe he'll throw in his old bait line (and trust me his bait is very, very old).'night all the sane people, as to the rest, GFY.
How Ghetto People Celebrate Memorial Day

It's the culture...
Truth for DUMMIES

Meridian, MS

#919681 Jun 6, 2013
Complete News - Secrecy Cult:'Manning leaked less than 1% of classified docs'
Watch @:

P.S.,.. RT.com has been "hacked" for covering this "Trial".
American Lady

Danville, KY

#919682 Jun 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
but, leo, you're (or is it your - one of you repeated "typos) the one who comes here every day and corrects people on their spelling and grammar, not me.
Looking in a dictionary
IS
most topix users NIGHTMARE!

That AND reading the US Constitution ...
95% of the posters on here have NO idea what is in EITHER one!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#919683 Jun 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
lily confesses her ignorance, sock leosnana provides it... One in the same Parrot...

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#919684 Jun 6, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You'd be the first one in line crying if we imposed your taxes and no government policy .
You'd be wrong about that because I believe in a strong local government and a weak federal government outside of what it's role is in the constitution. Meaning defense, trade, and currency.

Local governments would be easier to keep in check because the representatives would be known to them.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#919685 Jun 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
They are used to talking to loony left wingers who don't bother thinking for themselves.
I know ...
sipping on the White House BEER!

They can NOT is why they have to HAVE someone to TELL them HOW to live!

Well they have it NOW!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#919686 Jun 6, 2013
What happened to Emaam? When I click on it's profile link from a google search, I get

"The Topix page you requested was not found"

And to think, that fool had to create a unique email address to make that Topix profile. Too funny.
Truth for DUMMIES

Meridian, MS

#919687 Jun 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
is this the one of the female soldiers posing in their thongs!?
:-D
No,..it's the one where some of Israel's "wormy a$$" soldiers murder and innocent "Palestinian" mother in "her home, on her land".
Truth for DUMMIES

Meridian, MS

#919688 Jun 6, 2013
an*
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#919689 Jun 6, 2013
Why did Holder need special warrants for Rosen and AP when the NSA had all this data anyway?

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#919690 Jun 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ALL they EVER do is LIE!
They have been doing it so long ...
They have FORGOTTEN what TRUTH is!...
Lies, deceit, evil ...
You're the biggest liar here .:-D

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#919691 Jun 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, namE is not a typo but a spelling error?
Leo thinks she's some kind of smart or something. She thinks she figured out that my Topix handle is "name" spelled backwards all by herself. For whatever reason she thinks that's an insult, what she doesn't seem to grasp is that I did it that way on purpose.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#919692 Jun 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see that video of a drone coming within feet of a landing airliner?
No i didn't unless it was the one from a few months ago.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#919693 Jun 6, 2013
Truth for DUMMIES wrote:
<quoted text>No,..it's the one where some of Israel's "wormy a$$" soldiers murder and innocent "Palestinian" mother in "her home, on her land".
Oh. Can you post the thong one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please read.. Please 13 min hanging to hope 2
News Oprah Winfrey says she weighs 200 pounds (Dec '08) 7 hr silly rabbit 1,085
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 10 hr Murphey_Law 94
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 hr Murphey_Law 513,106
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Wed zazz 98,384
Republican Party of liars, cheats, sex offenders Apr 24 ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
April is Child Protection Month but Trump Hosts... Apr 24 ChildAbuse is Wrong 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages