Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,181)

Showing posts 843,601 - 843,620 of1,073,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
But Galt does worry about a politically-motivated IRS.
Is a Peruvjew similar to a Bocajew?
Galt is Peruvian?
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
A defiant Chrysler is refusing a government request to recall about 2.7 million SUVs to fix fuel tanks that could leak and cause fires in rear-end collisions.
Chrysler said Tuesday that the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has asked in a letter that the company recall Jeep Grand Cherokees from 1993 through 2004 and Jeep Libertys from 2002 through 2007.
Such a refusal by an auto company is rare. It was unclear how NHTSA would respond. Messages were left for an agency spokeswoman.
"The company does not agree with NHTSA's conclusions and does not intend to recall the vehicles," Chrysler said in a statement Tuesday. "The subject vehicles are safe and are not defective."
Chrysler maintains that NHTSA's conclusions are based on an incomplete analysis of data.
The U.S. men's national soccer team will play in San Diego for the first time since 2006 when it faces Guatemala in an exhibition game at Qualcomm Stadium July 5, U.S. Soccer announced Sunday.

The game will be the Americans' lone tuneup for the CONCACAF Gold Cup.

The U.S. will play its first game in the tournament to determine the champion of the North American, Central American and Caribbean region July 9 in Portland, Ore. against Belize.

"This is a very important opportunity for us to get in a good game before the start of the Gold Cup," U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann said. "It is our goal to win the tournament and the chance to play Guatemala will be good preparation for our group. We are thrilled to get back to San Diego, which has such an outstanding soccer tradition."

The game will begin at 8 p.m. and be televised by cable's NBC Sports Network and the Spanish-language broadcaster UniMas.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Moochelle starts a 1-900 number from the WH for lonely men?
back to Guatemala?
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

TRENTON Gov. Chris Christie announced on Tuesday a highly unusual special election that was immediately criticized for costing the state $24 million and setting up a schedule that was likely to confuse the voting public. Voters will go to the polls on a Wednesday in October to cast ballots for a new senator, then return just three weeks later for the regularly scheduled general election, in which Mr. Christie will stand for a second term.
Related

For Mr. Christie, a Republican who has cultivated an image as a tough-talking independent, the rapidly made choice represented a calculated risk to endure short-term criticism from both Republicans and Democrats in order to protect his longer-term goals of winning re-election and positioning himself for a presidential run in 2016.

The announcement was closely watched in Washington, where he will soon send his choice of an interim senator to a tightly divided Senate in which the loss of even one vote complicates efforts by the White House and Congressional Democrats to advance their agenda. Mr. Christie did not announce whom he would appoint to the seat left open by the death of Frank R. Lautenberg on Monday, but said he intended to have someone in the seat by next week, when the Senate takes up new immigration bills.

In New Jersey, the decision to call a special election set off the kind of bitter partisan debate that Mr. Christie has labored to show himself as rising above. Democrats immediately accused him of squandering taxpayer money to protect his own political ambitions at a time when the state budget is under severe stress, and some promised to challenge the decision in court.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>back to Guatemala?
Moochelle's from Guatemala?

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get it, Obama arranged the Arab spring. This lil conspiracy theory I would normally associate to someone in the mode of American lady but i guess you are all tarred with the same Bush.
Given this lil theory do you think it was wise of Bush & Co to free Iraq from tyranny so they could have car bombs blow up hundreds of different Islamic factions every week. Iran must love Bush, he rid them of their arch enemy so they could concentrate on making nukes. Taking down Iraq sure made the middle east a safe an peaceful place to enjoy democracy. A wonderful Republican achievement!
Obama can't arrange a pair of shoes. He encouraged it, and gave the impression that Americans supported it. Every time he called for Mubarak or Qaddafi to step down, he invigorated them. Now, he's arming them.

Obama is making it difficult for us to enjoy our democracy, that's a democrat achievement, so what's your point?

Iran belongs to Obama, he's fiddle-fcking around like he's running for office or something, like he's afraid to commit. Essentially, he's still voting "present". But I see where you're going, where every liberal goes when Obama blows it. After 5 years he still can't walk on his own two feet.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem: A Pink Phone with a Pink Gun and you might learn to shoot yer mouth off?
Or talk out of my arse?:p

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying Zimmerman should have stayed put too?
Because taking a gun and leaving your house in pursuit of a self-perceived trouble maker could lead to unintended consequences. As did happen.
Exiting his house was risky enough, but stepping off his own property in pursuit could have gotten him killed, since he didn't know whether Trayvon had backup close by or not. Martin had probably had past experiences where the cops didn't show up quick enough and the suspect was long gone so the call was pointless.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Oops. Make that, "Zimmerman had probably...". The Sand Man is flipping something at me.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Not all kids are college material but all colleges are bastions of liberal propaganda, many with a political purpose.
Puhleeze! They offer classes for "special", aka, "retarded" people at colleges now.*Everybody* is now college material in this dumbed-down, politically correct country called the U.S. of America.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't blame Bill Clinton for the Monica episodes. Bill wasn't too picky when he selected Hillary. She turned out looking like a man.
I have noticed the same sort of phenomenon happens to men as they age. I've seen guys on tv who look manly in their early years who end up looking like old women in their more recent movie roles. Case in point: Alec Baldwin. At first glance, he looks feminine now, like he could be somebody's grandmother. Strange how people tend to morph and meld, blend; becoming nearly gender neutral as they age. I've heard it said that couples who have been together for many years end up looking like each other.

Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I have noticed the same sort of phenomenon happens to men as they age. I've seen guys on tv who look manly in their early years who end up looking like old women in their more recent movie roles. Case in point: Alec Baldwin. At first glance, he looks feminine now, like he could be somebody's grandmother. Strange how people tend to morph and meld, blend; becoming nearly gender neutral as they age. I've heard it said that couples who have been together for many years end up looking like each other.
There is nothing more healing than a good laugh.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone I talk to in Western Europe who was over 20 when Reagan was president respects the man as well, but the Eastern Europeans are most grateful. So dumbo, you may need to broaden your little weak mind's perception of "you folks", dolt.
They should be.

After all, he outspent them into submission!

So my little twit, perhaps they should be thanking the American people instead.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Promoted and facilitated would be more accurate.
Obama lacks the ability to arrange anything.
Oh right. bushie boy did a bang up job of arranging an invasion of a sovereign nation for no reason at all.

And regardless of his 'mission accomplished," he still missed his mark!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you seem to get your thrills hearing yourself talk, try talking into trash dumpsters. The echo should be thrilling.
Is there a particular type or size you would recommend, son?
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to worry. Terrorism is under control. Obama said so. Thanks to him making all the hard decisions to find bin Laden for the past five years and coming off the golf course just in time to see the Seals kill him, we can rest assured.
Really Carol? When did he say that?. The President picked up the search for Bin Laden that the previous administration largely abandoned. And yes it was a hard decision to send troops in to get him rather than a drone strike. As a result we were able to verify that we got him and got documents and flash drives filled with information on Al Qaeda that will prove invaluable in the fight against them.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
That sure would be nice. Only problem is the republicans are the only ones on board to reform them.
Sure nitwit, the GOP wants to turn Social Security over to Wall Street and Medicare over to private insurance with their spectacular record of taking care of their subscribers.
Here's an idea! Let's raise or even eliminate the cap on income subject to Social Security tax. That way we can lower the retirement age and make more jobs available to younger folks looking for work.
One of the major drivers of Medicare costs is medications. Let's let Medicare negotiate prices like the VA does and costs will go down.
You'll never hear that from Republicans.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance begets more ignorance.
And you're a perfect example.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

WASHINGTON - The Associated Press

A government watchdog has found that the Internal Revenue Service spent about $50 million to hold at least 220 conferences for employees between 2010 and 2012, a House committee said Sunday.

The conference spending included $4 million for an August 2010 gathering in Anaheim, Calif., for which the agency did not negotiate lower room rates, even though that is standard government practice, according to a statement by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

Instead, some of the 2,600 attendees received benefits, including baseball tickets and stays in presidential suites that normally cost $1,500 to $3,500 per night. In addition, 15 outside speakers were paid a total of $135,000 in fees, with one paid $17,000 to talk about "leadership through art," the House committee said.

http://www.ajc.com/news/ap/crime/house-panel-...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a perfect example.
AND... Your addiction and obsession to dumbass is an ardent interest of your pursuit you idiot... I wish someone had an answer to your deranged addiction to fool PDUPONT.

It's the culture..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 843,601 - 843,620 of1,073,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min SpaceBlues 45,592
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 min EXECUTE KID KILLERS 483,112
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 44 min number 23 2,915
I Would Like To See An Axe Sticking Out Of Bara... 1 hr KnifeInTheBack 1
OCSD Deputies Rogers,Foro And Wrzenian Are Arme... 1 hr KnifeInTheBack 4
Disabled veteran and his service dog beaten by ... 1 hr KnifeInTheBack 7
This Is How Walt Disney Co And Crooked Politici... 1 hr KnifeInTheBack 5
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs