Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1743927 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“BET DAP”

Level 4

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#919842 Jun 6, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>"They bring a knife we bring a gun".
Barack Hussein O'bama
That's how O'bama reaches across the isle.
that's why barry wants gun control.....so the other guy won't have a gun.

barry can't win a fair fight.....but he hides behind 'fairness' while going after opponents with the irs-ss thugs.

disgraceful potus....clueless potus.....lying bastard.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#919843 Jun 6, 2013
June 6, 1944
D-Day

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/d-...

WE the *Patriots*

~REMEMBER~

<3
Low Fat Milk

Meridian, MS

#919844 Jun 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. We've heard about you and your pedophile profile. You even dress like a Little Bunny. Sick.
Homosexual or Straight. Is Being Used to Divide Us! Ronmey and Saturn
Watch @:

Saturn Boy,. the pedophile worshipper.

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#919845 Jun 6, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You're the second biggest liar after Carol. Want to try for #1?
The world stopped spinning today. The New York Times said Obama has lost all credibility.

But then it started spinning again.

Then the ACLU sounded like rightwing conservatives outraged by the phone confiscations.

And the world stopped spinning again.

That's been happening a lot lately. It's a little disequilibrating.
Mud Blood and Beer

Aransas Pass, TX

#919846 Jun 6, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, when the democrats are in control authoritarian government is ruled by the people. That's why everything runs so smoothly in robust peace rather than the republican dullard's tyranny.
The term "people" in you liberals world is used in the same vein as the "Peoples" Republic of China.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#919847 Jun 6, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If only we could trust those who we entrusted with our trust.
Who could have imagined the IRS releasing names and addresses of private citizens to certain websites because their political beliefs didn't align with those in power?
I'd be happy to let them sift through my phone calls if they could nab terrorists right under their noses.
Age-old question: who polices the police? I just watched Serpico for the umpteenth time in my life.

How many times has the IRS 'apologized' now in the past two weeks? 3? 5?

If the IRS caught a huge mistake in my tax return, could I use "I'm sorry!" as an effective defense? Could I just promise not to do it again and instruct my secretary to begin a full investigation to make sure this never happens again?

The Magic Negro is using every Used Car Salesman trick in the book and every Lounge Lizard persona he can find.

"OK. You caught me. So I'm sorry. Now, let's move on"

We are dealing with a worm here, folks. A worm like no other that America has ever seen before. The worm is now deep inside the apple and going deeper by the minute.

But this worm feigns smiles, feigns apologies, dances and sings Motown, parties and sells used cars. How can Evil dress so well?

Satan always comes dressed as a gentleman.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#919848 Jun 6, 2013
Mud Blood and Beer wrote:
<quoted text>
The term "people" in you liberals world is used in the same vein as the "Peoples" Republic of China.
And the "Peoples Liberation Army".
Are Stupid or Something

Meridian, MS

#919849 Jun 6, 2013
Re: AIPAC is pushing us to war with Iran for Israel
Watch @:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#919850 Jun 6, 2013
Mud Blood and Beer wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.

They have destroyed the family structure in the black community using the welfare system and want white families to dissolve in the same manner.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#919851 Jun 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Age-old question: who polices the police? I just watched Serpico for the umpteenth time in my life.
How many times has the IRS 'apologized' now in the past two weeks? 3? 5?
If the IRS caught a huge mistake in my tax return, could I use "I'm sorry!" as an effective defense? Could I just promise not to do it again and instruct my secretary to begin a full investigation to make sure this never happens again?
The Magic Negro is using every Used Car Salesman trick in the book and every Lounge Lizard persona he can find.
"OK. You caught me. So I'm sorry. Now, let's move on"
We are dealing with a worm here, folks. A worm like no other that America has ever seen before. The worm is now deep inside the apple and going deeper by the minute.
But this worm feigns smiles, feigns apologies, dances and sings Motown, parties and sells used cars. How can Evil dress so well?
Satan always comes dressed as a gentleman.
The IRS is hopelessly corrupt and cannot be reformed, only dissolved and replaced.

The IRS has yet to fire a single member of the conspiracy.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#919852 Jun 6, 2013
Low Fat Milk wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexual or Straight. Is Being Used to Divide Us! Ronmey and Saturn
Watch @: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fzi0aHaROVkXX
Saturn Boy,. the pedophile worshipper.
The Yellow Brick Road only became Yellow after you traversed it, Dood.

So where, pray tell, do your rambling antisemitic rants eventually lead to? A Rehab Clinic? Half-Way House? The NAMBLA Theater?
Are Stupid or Something

Meridian, MS

#919853 Jun 6, 2013
"Satan"(Saturn) is the guy holding the "hexagram".

Hexagram pt.7:The Planet Saturn and the Saturnic Organizations.
Watch @:

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#919854 Jun 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS is hopelessly corrupt and cannot be reformed, only dissolved and replaced.
But the IRS really loves you says the Magic Negro!

The bigger the government, the bigger the hugs!
Why can't you understand this?
Are Stupid or Something

Meridian, MS

#919855 Jun 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Yellow Brick Road only became Yellow after you traversed it, Dood.
So where, pray tell, do your rambling antisemitic rants eventually lead to? A Rehab Clinic? Half-Way House? The NAMBLA Theater?
Where do your meaningless rants and insults lead to? Another meaningless rant? Another meaningless insult? Fk you Saturn Boy,..and the "$htty dk" you rode in on. You "zioni$t k sucking Bene-A-dk Arnold".

Level 4

Orlando, FL

#919856 Jun 6, 2013
Anti-Muslim sentiment rising in UK with riots after the slaughter of the British soldier. A 1500 member group called the English Defense League marched in protest and there were some violent confrontations with the police.

It could get ugly over there.

Level 4

Orlando, FL

#919857 Jun 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
They apparently can't find any receipts for the spending at those conventions.

Wonder if the taxpayers can use that excuse now too?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#919858 Jun 6, 2013
Why You Should Support George Zimmerman
Posted on June 6, 2013 by sundance

We will not advance a position, nor attempt to sway your sentiment, around the proposition that we, collectively, have assembled

thousand of hours in research.

This is not a trial where the witnesses are worried about backlash from the Crime Syndicate. This is not a mob trial where the witnesses are fearful of being killed by those who would align with the interests of the accused.

No, this is a trial where the threat to physical harm, or community liberty, is represented within the interests of the State.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/0...

I bid *Patriots* Good Night ...

:)
Against All Odds

Meridian, MS

#919860 Jun 6, 2013
George Galloway speaks to RT about Woolwich murder. 2013
Watch @:
Against All Odds

Meridian, MS

#919861 Jun 6, 2013
Woolwich attack: MI5 'offered job to suspect' says friend
Watch @:
Against All Odds

Meridian, MS

#919862 Jun 6, 2013
Annie Machon (former MI5 Agent) talks about false flag operations (911, London, Madrid)
Watch @:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr Maverick 808 516,969
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 15 hr zazz 98,706
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 19 hr The Peoples Media 3,137
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Thu lisa 25,646
News Former Warner Christian Academy teacher charged... (Oct '08) Wed Dont send your ki... 101
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Wed Maverick 808 74,076
Review: American Explorer Academy (Oct '17) Apr 17 Maria Tellez 2

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages