Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#918214 Jun 4, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell "mutt" for us Waxturd. While you're at it, spell Manhattan, that place you have your "penthouse".
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S
"THE WAXTURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW"
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's== "WAXTURDS",Delusiona l army of one:
Masama Muhfugger, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama",Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, shinningelectr0n, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, Nat Turner,TheIndependentMajority, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Nostrilis Waxman wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Waxman wrote:#56397
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K. I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
Waxturds, still circling the bowl!!!
It appears this guy might really be a Democrat trying to make Republicans look stupid.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#918216 Jun 4, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
From my understanding he's a sociopath confined to a mental hospital someplace in Connecticut. Topix seems to be the only thing that keeps him occupied. He's here all day, all night stalking and spamming.
Odd that he posts on the Chicago topix forum though. Very on IMO.
Lincoln

United States

#918217 Jun 4, 2013
May be valid
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#918218 Jun 4, 2013
Fox Business Refuses To Air Ultraviolet Ad Slamming Pundits For Sexist Comments

Nita Chaudhary, co-founder of UltraViolet, said she believes Fox's rejection of the ad and refusal to fire or apologize for the pundits who made the controversial comments is tantamount to an endorsement of their sexist views.

"It appears the men at Fox News have lost their minds," she told HuffPost in a phone interview. "The fact that they won't air this ad shows that the company is standing by Dobbs and Erickson and Williams and everyone else. The biggest statement it sends is,'We're okay with the backward thinking of the sexist, misognist men leading our programming.'"

Fox News host Megyn Kelly tore into Dobbs and Erickson on her show Friday, asking Erickson, "What makes you dominant and me submissive, and who died and made you scientist-in-chief?" Greta Van Susteren, another Fox News host, wondered if her colleagues would next have a segment about "eliminating women's right to vote."

Chaudhary said UltraViolet is considering running the ad on a different network, but it has not made a decision yet. "We just want to put it in front of [Fox's] female viewers that if you're working outside of the home, Fox News' line is that you are personally responsible for ruining America."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/04/fox-...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#918219 Jun 4, 2013
Four thousand Hezbollah fighters are entering Aleppo to help the Syrian military retake the city much of which has been held by rebels for months.

Syria's chemical weapons manufacturing compound and main stockpile is located just S of Aleppo in Al-Safira and Israel has already pledged to destroy Al-Safira rather that chance Hezbollah obtaining chemical weapons.

Meanwhile, the US is sending F-16's and Patriot missiles to Jordan.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#918220 Jun 4, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
And you've been running at the mouth for years about regime change of any kind, that it's none of our business. Now it's fine, no problem. The only difference between Bush's intervention and Obama's is Bush established a free country and Obama, religious Islamic governments.
Egypt may have been an ally once upon a time but when the MB came to power, the situation changed. If Obama had a speck of sense he should have canceled the gifts, or at least postponed them, till AFTER they proved themselves our friend. Al Qaeda grew out of the Muslim Brotherhood, Osama was a member, do you actually believe they're our friends or ever could be?
There isn't one person on the face of the planet that you could help, unless you shut your mouth, that would benefit everyone.
You are making up sh*t.

The question was how regime change takes place. Quit changing the subject.

You said it could only be military action.

I proved you wrong. Man up & admit it instead of acting like a two year old.

When we push democracy, then the people vote.

Sometimes they elect people we don't like.

We can withhold aide & make them our enemy or treat them as allies until they prove otherwise.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#918221 Jun 4, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears this guy might really be a Democrat trying to make Republicans look stupid.
...and then there is you, who makes the human species look stupid.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#918222 Jun 4, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell "mutt" for us Waxturd. While you're at it, spell Manhattan, that place you have your "penthouse".
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S
"THE WAXTURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW"
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's== "WAXTURDS",Delusiona l army of one:
Masama Muhfugger, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama",Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, shinningelectr0n, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, Nat Turner,TheIndependentMajority, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Nostrilis Waxman wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Waxman wrote:#56397
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K. I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
Waxturds, still circling the bowl!!!
Wow, are you one sick puppy! You actually retain a catalog of posts? If that doesn't show you have a mental disorder, nothing does.

Which libturd are you? It would be interesting to know which one of you is so sick.

Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!!!!

Level 1

Newville, PA

#918223 Jun 4, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh, people really should at least Try and know where their teenagers are SUPPOSED to be anyway. When I was a teenager, my Mommy made me stay indoors after dark until I was 20.
Two can play that game.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#918224 Jun 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just some, but ALL of your personal medical files...as well as deciding whether your medical needs are within their budget and weighing your needs against those of their supporters.
Congress really needs to do something about that nothing but a pile of incompetent feces billage!

Level 1

Newville, PA

#918225 Jun 4, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>As a reminder... Just because you choose to believe bullshit doesn't make it true RealDave....
You idiot still breastfeeding on Bush, sucking Dick Cheney while the country slides into an abyss and goes to hell.
It's the culture...
" Bush, sucking Dick Cheney while the country slides into an abyss and goes to hell. "

Interesting theory you are proposing.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#918226 Jun 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Two can play that game.
Wow, you were lucky then projectionalist Duh A Vey!!!!!

By that age, I was having to work every day (already having been contributing to mine own upkeep--for quite some time-as in YEARS prior to tat even!!) paying a mortgage, bills, greoceries etc-you know-as in supplying for my own needs. Uh, sans (as in )NO or with OUT givverment handouts.

Of course back then, people still HAD to....common sense was not yet unheard of and people still tended to know the realities of things like BUDGETS, living with in their means, etc.

And as for the rest- I'd rather have caring respect and concern for with my kids-than some "who cares anything goes attitude" of total LOSERS.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#918228 Jun 4, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, are you one sick puppy! You actually retain a catalog of posts? If that doesn't show you have a mental disorder, nothing does.
Which libturd are you? It would be interesting to know which one of you is so sick.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!!!!
That is actually pretty darn creepy. Not Surprized is not normal.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#918229 Jun 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Odd that he posts on the Chicago topix forum though. Very on IMO.
What does "Very on IMO" mean, Libtard? Is this some type of new Ebonics you are trying, genius? You leftards are very strange.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#918230 Jun 4, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds for sure!! Meltdown looming!!!!!!!!!!
You obviously had yours and it's perpetual.

We know, we know. Everyone's a Waxman.

OK - back to your padded room now, Obama worshipper.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#918231 Jun 4, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "minutes". Zimmerman had every right to do everything he did. Martin's stupidity, violence and racism caused his death. Usually his type don't run into an armed citizen.
I guess someone in the Aurora theater should have just waited for the police? In Newtown? We have a right to defend ourselves from criminals, Martin was a criminal committing a crime.
In trouble met looking for trouble.

A sad story of Of Vigilantism and Thuggary.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#918232 Jun 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Encouraging non-college-material students to take out tens of thousands of dollars in loans to pursue worthless degrees from fourth rate schools in criminal, regardless of the interest rate.
Obama and Nanny Warren should be prosecuted for fraud.
Not all kids are college material but all colleges are bastions of liberal propaganda, many with a political purpose.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#918233 Jun 4, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Not all kids are college material but all colleges are bastions of liberal propaganda, many with a political purpose.
Indeed, true.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#918234 Jun 4, 2013
Former Republican congressman and "thief" Duke Cunningham was transferred from Federal Prison to a halfway house where he'll complete his sentence.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#918235 Jun 4, 2013
Is GOP hyping of scandals prompting a media backlash?

....It’s true that some news orgs have been way too quick to inflate the importance of this or that detail of what the White House knew and when about the timing of the impending inspector general’s report on the IRS scandal. But we’re also seeing a very serious effort in many cases to separate the scandal wheat from the chaff. The Washington Post has done great work detailing, contextualizing, and demythologizing what those emails concerning the Benghazi talking points really told us. The New York Times has done deeply reported, nuanced work on what really drove the IRS targeting of conservatives.

Meanwhile, some D.C. journos are now openly reacting badly to GOP scandal hyping. Remember that Daily Caller “scoop” reporting that the former IRS commissioner visited the White House 157 times? Garance Franke-Ruta’s debunking of the story prompted a surprisingly sharp discussion of it on Howard Kurtz’s Reliable Sources yesterday, with the Post’s Dana Milbank ripping into it as ”shoddy reporting.” Meanwhile, House GOP investigations leader Darrell Issa is getting pilloried by reporters for suggesting, with zero evidence, that Obama administration officials coordinated IRS targeting of conservatives. CNN’s Candy Crowley insistently cornered Issa over the claim yesterday, and Ron Fournier (who has not refrained from slamming the White House) tore into Issa for resorting to “cherry picked evidence” and “weasel words.”

Also see today’s big Times overview of the House GOP prosecution of these scandals, which is appropriately skeptical, flatly suggesting that Republicans are allowing “investigatory zeal” to displace “serious legislating.”

Again: The goal of Issa and others here is to create an atmosphere of scandal, with the deliberate aim of obscuring the importance of the details of the actual scandals themselves (as Rep. Mike Rogers has now helpfully revealed). But there does seem to be a real media effort underway in some quarters to point out that that the smoke coming from the GOP smoke machine doesn’t mean there’s necessarily any fire there. That’s a far sight better than the 1990s, when scores of reporters would eagerly clamber aboard their shiny red fire truck to chase even the thinnest wisp of smoke whenever Republicans told them to.

Update: One more data point. On Morning Joe today, Chuck Todd described Issa as a “guy who cries wolf,” noting that he had promised huge scandal dividends from Benghazi but hadn’t delivered, and that he is now making similar claims about the IRS scandal.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min mdbuilder 49,306
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 50 min KirkW 12
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 96,692
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr Top of the day 2 ya 490,362
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 12 hr flo 70,620
Review: ABC Used Auto Parts $$ cash for junk ca... 17 hr Obviously Obvious 2
Do you need any attorney for personal injury? (Jul '13) Tue Laura Struthers 11
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]