Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1457547 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#918540 Jun 4, 2013
are you joking or stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the country that Obama stated we support and that are our greatest ally and yet our government published construction details for their TOP SECRET missile base. Now why on Earth would they be so worried about us under this administration that they would want to keep an eye on us? Go figure.
Israel has been spying on us for decades. It's nothing new.

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#918542 Jun 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And if that's the case, then Florida needs to come to a happy medium where no one is happy.
If law enforcement, prosecutors and defense attorney's are confused, it can only breed more confusion and trouble.
So is this event a tragedy? Possibly. Will it be corrected going forward? I hope so.
Agreed.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#918543 Jun 4, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>having no prior real world experience other than as a community organizer, O'blamer has no clue how to lead except to behave arrogantly when others do not agree with him. then the only plan he has is to blame and vilify. and the lapdog media goes along, because he's fulfilled their white guilt lib fantasies. or, as Jeebus first correctly put it here: "yep, they just wanted to elect a black man."
Romney's experience....

"I stand by what I said, whatever it was..."

priceless... and clueless!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#918544 Jun 4, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They should not have. Republican Governor Kean in NJ appointed a Republican in 1982 after the Democrat resigned.
Some states have laws requiring the Governor to appoint a Senator of the same party as the deceased or resigned Senator.

Change the law if you think that is the correct approach.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#918545 Jun 4, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Because the entire line of questioning is beyond asinine, who gives a sh!t. Homer would have responded the same way. Fck the Republicans and their witch hunts.
Your poor witch is going to get a broom shoved up her....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#918546 Jun 4, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't the recent Ricin-laced letter writers, Newtown school shooter the Boston Marathon bombers, the Unabomber, Timothy McVeigh and his brother, all white? It seems that serial killers, mass shooters, and terrorist bombers are mostly white people.
Jean from Queens provides no data to support this charge.

Many ghetto drive-by shooters are likely serial killers/mass murderers.

And Muslim dogs don't count as "white."
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#918547 Jun 4, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it funny how some people just can't help blinding themselves so they can claim ignorance?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#918548 Jun 4, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stuff" can be replaced. A life can't. Only a bonehead would be trying to justify indescriminate killing over one's "stuff".
Like Yeah said, you people seem determined to return us to the days of the wild west and hangman's nooses for horse stealing. Sort of goes with the conservative quest to return us to the days of the Congressional Congress. Your concept of progress isn't progress at all.
Just because YOU don't like it-TOUGH.

Decent, law abiding, hard working people are sick and tired of NOT so decent other people trying to TAKE, or mess with, what is NOT theirs.

Real simple for people with half a brain anyway-

Don't be trying to take, by ANY means, OR tresspass of OR on Or harm in any way- what isn't (and never was) yours.

Pretty BASIC stuff.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#918549 Jun 4, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you include that photo because Obama and the Democrats now changed the Statue of Liberty so the lamp is gone and the palm of the right hand faces (Hiel Hitler) forward?

I know you Democrats/Fascists really hate the Jews too.

When are you Democrats going to replace the headpiece with the SS Helmut. Instead of "Uncle Same Wants You", it's now "Democrats will get You!". Just ask anyone who's been harassed by Obama & the IRS.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#918550 Jun 4, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stuff" can be replaced. A life can't. Only a bonehead would be trying to justify indescriminate killing over one's "stuff".
Like Yeah said, you people seem determined to return us to the days of the wild west and hangman's nooses for horse stealing. Sort of goes with the conservative quest to return us to the days of the Congressional Congress. Your concept of progress isn't progress at all.
If you try to protect your "stuff" from thieves or vandals and they attack you, force is justified. Otherwise, it will never stop.
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#918551 Jun 4, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>And Trayvon Martin's 'past record' has nothing to do with the Zimmerman trial.
No one should be able to show at trial that treygone was a dope smokin' gangsta wanna be with a gold grill. His past is now.
The bot is passed.
Wonder if they buried him with his stash and tools of his trade?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#918552 Jun 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Romney's experience....
"I stand by what I said, whatever it was..."
priceless... and clueless!!!
Spoken like a true 10 year old.
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#918553 Jun 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it funny how some people just can't help blinding themselves so they can claim ignorance?
Like your boy obigears saying he knows nuttin about nuttin?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#918554 Jun 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you try to protect your "stuff" from thieves or vandals and they attack you, force is justified. Otherwise, it will never stop.
Why are you expressing common sense to a Democrat? That is a waste of time.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#918555 Jun 4, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama is simultaneously naming three nominees to the understaffed federal appeals court in Washington, setting up an aggressive push against Senate Republicans who are trying to keep him from naming any more judges to the influential circuit.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/04/obam... ?
White men need not apply.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#918556 Jun 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it funny how some people just can't help blinding themselves so they can claim ignorance?
With all your experience, you should know.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#918557 Jun 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And if that's the case, then Florida needs to come to a happy medium where no one is happy.
If law enforcement, prosecutors and defense attorney's are confused, it can only breed more confusion and trouble.
So is this event a tragedy? Possibly. Will it be corrected going forward? I hope so.
Excuse me Mr. No Life that calls everyone son (just to cement in the fact you are an idiot), are you going to be lurking around here again past midnight when everyone else is gone?

It must suck to be you.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#918558 Jun 4, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true 10 year old.
lol! I never thought of Romney in that manner.

But now that you mention it.......
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#918559 Jun 4, 2013
You can trust me. I went to Harvard due to racial preferences and free stuff!

I'm not a crook!

Lol!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#918560 Jun 4, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your boy obigears saying he knows nuttin about nuttin?
Yap! Yap! Yap! went little sadow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Basil Fomeen 62,297
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr zazz 98,268
News If ex-felons pay their dues to society, let's g... (Jun '08) 11 hr Your stupid pro-e... 1,167
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 hr Murphey_Law 512,860
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Thu Trying to be hopeful 36
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) Thu Troup54 233
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Thu zazz 25,572

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages