Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#918051 Jun 3, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh, people really should at least Try and know where their teenagers are SUPPOSED to be anyway.
The dung doesn't fall far from the azzhole. His parents are the orifice of his origination.
Bruce Deile

Phoenix, AZ

#918052 Jun 3, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ten True FACTS sure to short-circuit a Republican brain"
1. The United States is not a Christian nation, and the Bible is not the cornerstone of our law.
2. The Pledge of Allegiance was written by a Socialist.
3. The first president to propose national health insurance was a Republican.
4. Ronald Reagan once signed a bill legalizing abortion.
5. Reagan raised federal taxes eleven times.
6. Roe v. Wade was a bipartisan ruling made by a predominantly Republican-appointed Supreme Court.
7. The Federal Reserve System was a Republican invention.
8. The Environmental Protection Agency was also a Repubublican invention.
9. Obama has increased government spending less than any president in at least a generation.
10. President Obama was not only born in the United States, his roots run deeper in American history than most people know.
By way of his Dunham lineage, President Obama has at least 11 direct ancestors who took up arms and fought for American independence in the Revolutionary War and two others cited as patriots by the Daughters of the American Revolution for furnishing supplies to the colonial army. This star-spangled heritage makes Obama eligible to join the Sons of the American Revolution, and his daughters the Daughters of the American Revolution. Not bad for someone 56% of Republicans still believe is a foreigner.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/04/1127...
DailyKos(hit) is the NAMBLA Members Manifesto.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#918053 Jun 3, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't it all just make ya wanna take a warm springs mud bath?
(especially to think- some of these brainiac stooge types will have access to some of peoples personal health care files ! Ugh.)
Not just some, but ALL of your personal medical files...as well as deciding whether your medical needs are within their budget and weighing your needs against those of their supporters.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#918054 Jun 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bradley Manning has already admitted guilt.
Capital Offense.

Fry his overused community butt in a non-stick pan for easy disposal.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#918055 Jun 3, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ten True FACTS sure to short-circuit a Republican brain"
1. The United States is not a Christian nation, and the Bible is not the cornerstone of our law.
2. The Pledge of Allegiance was written by a Socialist.
3. The first president to propose national health insurance was a Republican.
4. Ronald Reagan once signed a bill legalizing abortion.
5. Reagan raised federal taxes eleven times.
6. Roe v. Wade was a bipartisan ruling made by a predominantly Republican-appointed Supreme Court.
7. The Federal Reserve System was a Republican invention.
8. The Environmental Protection Agency was also a Repubublican invention.
9. Obama has increased government spending less than any president in at least a generation.
10. President Obama was not only born in the United States, his roots run deeper in American history than most people know.
By way of his Dunham lineage, President Obama has at least 11 direct ancestors who took up arms and fought for American independence in the Revolutionary War and two others cited as patriots by the Daughters of the American Revolution for furnishing supplies to the colonial army. This star-spangled heritage makes Obama eligible to join the Sons of the American Revolution, and his daughters the Daughters of the American Revolution. Not bad for someone 56% of Republicans still believe is a foreigner.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/04/1127...
Wu Mao Dang.

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#918056 Jun 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ExxonMobil is an excellent investment.
Unless you live near the Mayflower , Arkansas Exxon oil tarsands pipeline spill then a living will is a better investment.

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#918057 Jun 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lindsay Graham is a milquetoast, another McCain/Romney/Dole.
Gone after 2014 primary.
Lying by a government official is not acceptable, regardless of orders from above.
Lindsay Graham is one of the few thinking people left in South Carolina who knows Jim Inhofe 's climate denier fluff is stupid politicking tricks to deceive the public.

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#918058 Jun 3, 2013
A friend of mine from Vermont told me this story that was like a kick to the gut of my democratic innards.'At the dentist's office two days ago, the dental technician confided in me that the government controls the weather. They've got three machines in this country, she said, four more in Europe, and four more she doesn't know where. A little internet research shows that this has become a conservative meme--only it isn't "the government" (which is evil enough) but Obama, personally, who is behind things like hurricanes and tornadoes. To one who cut his intellectual teeth on a vision of a democratic republic ruled by citizens who can listen to sensible arguments and make informed choices, this really was a kind of gut punch.(The richest country the planet has ever seen, which could afford the best educational system ever in history, has produced idiocy like this?) Jumpin' Jehosephat, as they say in these parts. She was a little sketchy on the provenance of her information, but I think it comes from the Fat Man with the Mike. If prayer worked, this guy would have a heart attack. Another one, I mean. Fatal this time.' "Rush Limbaugh Claims Hurricane Is an Obama Conspiracy to Cancel GOP Convention " Check this out: http://www.politicususa.com/rush-limbaugh-cla...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#918059 Jun 3, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Lindsay Graham is one of the few thinking people left in South Carolina who knows Jim Inhofe 's climate denier fluff is stupid politicking tricks to deceive the public.
You've been deceived but won't admit it.

Confession is good for the soul.

Get one, Dood.

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#918060 Jun 3, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>" ' You probably just forgot' LOL In a way, I blame my friend Greg Sargent. In the first week in January, he noted, almost in passing, that Mitt Romney seemed to be making a lot of false claims, and someone "really should document them all." That struck me as a good idea, so I decided to tackle this on my own.
After all, I thought at the time, how hard could this be? Once a week, I'd let readers know about Romney's whoppers, which I assumed would total about a half-dozen a week, and maybe after the election, I'd do a top 20 list of my favorites. The project would be a nice little Friday-afternoon feature.
Little did I know at the time that Romney would become an ambitious prevaricator, whose rhetoric would come to define post-truth politics. Nearly 11 months after Greg Sargent's harmless suggestion, I've published 40 installments in this series, which, before today, featured 884 falsehoods.(If you include today's edition, the new total is 917 falsehoods for the year.)
I wish that were a typo. It's not." ... And here's just 4 of the 937 whoppers Romney told-->"Romney said he should be elected in order to prevent "four more years of trillion dollar deficits in Washington."
According to the budget plan Romney endorsed, we'll have four more years of trillion dollar deficits in Washington anyway.
3. Romney added he has a "five-point plan ... that'll get this economy going."
The five-point plan -- oil drilling, trade, privatizing K-12 education, vague assertions about debt reduction, and ambiguous promises about doing nice things for small businesses -- is a rehash of Bush/Cheney promises. No credible analysis of the vague agenda has found it capable of boosting the economy.
4. At a campaign event in Doswell, Virginia, Romney said "Obamacare" is "crushing small businesses across America."
There is literally no evidence to support this claim in any way. Indeed, a a significant portion of the ongoing cost of the Affordable Care Act is to give small businesses a tax break.
5. In the same speech, Romney also argued, "The president wants to raise taxes on small business."
In reality, Obama has repeatedly cut taxes on small businesses -- by some counts, 18 times -- and if given a second term, his tax plan would have no effect on 97% of small businesses." Check this out:
http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2012/11/02/...
At least he didn't accuse Obama of killing someone's wife.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#918061 Jun 3, 2013
Watch channel 23 for
the continuing saga of
the Carlsbad Police force.
One of them called me once
and told me he was going
to arrest me for talking
to some guy on the telephone.
They think they get
away with all the stupid things
that they do. They need to learn
the Lords Prayer. They made up
their own.

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#918062 Jun 3, 2013
When it comes to making higher education more affordable, Washington has a go-to answer: "Sorry, we can't afford it." But when the Wall Street banks that crashed our economy ask for a favor, it seems like there's no limit to Washington's generosity.

Case in point: While federal student loan rates are set to hit 6.8% on July 1st, banks can still borrow money from the government for a mere 0.75% interest.

We treat our corporations better than our children. That's not what parents do. Plain and simple.

Elizabeth Warren and DFA are working to fix that double-standard. If a student wants a little help paying for their education, they should get the same deal as Wall Street's biggest banks. Senator Reid has scheduled a hearing on Elizabeth Warren's new Student Loan Bill this week. Write your Congressmen and urge them to stand with Elizabeth Warren. For the first time in history, Americans owe more in student debt than credit card bills. For a new graduate, that burden means sacrificing dreams -- buying a home, opening a business, starting a family. It often means struggling simply to make ends meet.

This is our next crisis. If we don't act now, we cripple our kids' futures, and set our entire economy up to fail again. "If you're one of the 37 million Americans with student loan debt, you're in for a real treat come July 1. That's when interest rates on federal student loans are set to rise to 6.8 percentódouble the current rate of 3.4 percent. That deadline has lawmakers scrambling for a fix. There are a bunch of proposals out there, including Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren's call for students to be allowed to pay the low, low rate that big banks pay for short-term borrowing; a plan President Barack Obama laid out in his budget in April; and the GOP plan that just passed the Houseóa plan Obama hates." Student Loan Debt Is a Beast. Here Are Elizabeth Warren's, President Obama's, and the GOP's Plans to Fix It.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#918063 Jun 3, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
A friend of mine from Vermont told me this story that was like a kick to the gut of my democratic innards.'At the dentist's office two days ago, the dental technician confided in me that the government controls the weather. They've got three machines in this country, she said, four more in Europe, and four more she doesn't know where. A little internet research shows that this has become a conservative meme--only it isn't "the government" (which is evil enough) but Obama, personally, who is behind things like hurricanes and tornadoes. To one who cut his intellectual teeth on a vision of a democratic republic ruled by citizens who can listen to sensible arguments and make informed choices, this really was a kind of gut punch.(The richest country the planet has ever seen, which could afford the best educational system ever in history, has produced idiocy like this?) Jumpin' Jehosephat, as they say in these parts. She was a little sketchy on the provenance of her information, but I think it comes from the Fat Man with the Mike. If prayer worked, this guy would have a heart attack. Another one, I mean. Fatal this time.' "Rush Limbaugh Claims Hurricane Is an Obama Conspiracy to Cancel GOP Convention " Check this out: http://www.politicususa.com/rush-limbaugh-cla...
Like most, my Doctor's waiting room has a TV. And, of course, it is crammed with Liberal Media presentations. When there, I hardly watch and instead read magazines(which are part of Liberal Media, too, unfortunately).

However, last week was different. All of the Liberal Media magazines were fluff, political propaganda and shallow as hell. Kardashians, Advertising for The Magic Negro's Health Care, Moochelle's New Guano Based Facial Mudpacks, Angry Young Black Man Stories,...the usual c rap but heavier than normal this time.

After fanning through all the magazines, I was left with that sorry Flat-Screen TV to pass the time with. Believe it or not, they were detailing the humongous blobs of unruly fat lumping up Kim Kardashian's trash-bin body. She looked like the Michelin Man in drag with Repair Plugs hanging out all over. She had been riddled by a Botox Machine Gun. Typical Liberal Media fare. Up next: Are Mermaids Real Or Are They Myth? Oh, jeesh! They went to commercial.

The guy next to me began making conversation. He just started telling me that he was looking forward to Obamacare. I simply nodded in silence. Then, the Mermaid Story came back on. This guy began filling my ears about Mermaids. Says that he caught one in the Great Lakes last year. He turned it over to the DNR and he hasn't heard from them since. Told me his friend caught a luminescent Green Fish that the University of Michigan says is 50 million years old. To my tremendous relief, his wife came out just then and he rose to leave. He smiled at me and left with her.

Liberalism is working folks. And it scares the hell outta me.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#918064 Jun 3, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
When it comes to making higher education more affordable, Washington has a go-to answer: "Sorry, we can't afford it." But when the Wall Street banks that crashed our economy ask for a favor, it seems like there's no limit to Washington's generosity.
Case in point: While federal student loan rates are set to hit 6.8% on July 1st, banks can still borrow money from the government for a mere 0.75% interest.
We treat our corporations better than our children. That's not what parents do. Plain and simple.
Elizabeth Warren and DFA are working to fix that double-standard. If a student wants a little help paying for their education, they should get the same deal as Wall Street's biggest banks. Senator Reid has scheduled a hearing on Elizabeth Warren's new Student Loan Bill this week. Write your Congressmen and urge them to stand with Elizabeth Warren. For the first time in history, Americans owe more in student debt than credit card bills. For a new graduate, that burden means sacrificing dreams -- buying a home, opening a business, starting a family. It often means struggling simply to make ends meet.
This is our next crisis. If we don't act now, we cripple our kids' futures, and set our entire economy up to fail again. "If you're one of the 37 million Americans with student loan debt, you're in for a real treat come July 1. That's when interest rates on federal student loans are set to rise to 6.8 percentódouble the current rate of 3.4 percent. That deadline has lawmakers scrambling for a fix. There are a bunch of proposals out there, including Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren's call for students to be allowed to pay the low, low rate that big banks pay for short-term borrowing; a plan President Barack Obama laid out in his budget in April; and the GOP plan that just passed the Houseóa plan Obama hates." Student Loan Debt Is a Beast. Here Are Elizabeth Warren's, President Obama's, and the GOP's Plans to Fix It.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013
Money for education is mostly Washington bait used for control. It is sewage. We need to clean out the bait, stop the sewage and return schools to local control.

Read several stories in the past week about 5 year old kids being suspended. One for bringing a plastic soldier to school. Another was sent home for making a gun with his index finger and saying aloud "Bang!".

The culture of academia has sunk into the stinking ooze of Socialism, of central control, of Obamacare and Holderitis. The Brown Shirts smile a lot as they hold their daggers behind their backs.

"Let's do it for the children! For the Future!"

Comrade.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#918066 Jun 3, 2013
Fenris the Big bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Convict, this post is emblematic of why you (and the vast majority of negro males) are in prison (or will be soon).
You are one dumb, retarded, violent negro. Luckily you are also built like urkel, so you arent much of a threat...
STFU! Ask your boy dim light about necessary violence. He said it, I live it! As for John Galt asking whether or not there's a plot on Zimmerman & his Pops, there's consequences for everything. Why y'all think they arrested & locked his ass up in the 1st place? Judging by the law, he should've never even been arrested. Y'all don'tunderstand, there's codes & rules to the street. Like I said, I hope they let his ass out so you can get an up close visual of street justice at it's finest. Galt don't come to Jersey because, he scared. He don't go to the hood because he ain't allowed. As for me looking like Urkel, no matter what I look like, you would talk that shit you talk to your computer screen, trust me. Necessary violence, no church in the wild, my squad's hard & far from puritan, robbing & killing men like I'm proud to be American!

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#918067 Jun 3, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> We waited 8 years of Bush W promises that the surge was working and Iraq would be stable. We finally had to elect a stronger Barack Hussein Obama as U S President in 2008 who had the guts to say when enough war is enough!
The surge did work, nuthead. Back in 2007. Obama admitted the surge worked in an interview with O'Reilly in 2008.

Obama continued the war in Afghanistan and extended it to Pakistan.

You can go back to the Land of Nod now.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#918068 Jun 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just some, but ALL of your personal medical files...as well as deciding whether your medical needs are within their budget and weighing your needs against those of their supporters.
Frightening stuff.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#918069 Jun 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there some secret ghetto plot to murder Zimmerman and his family?
Who put the bounty on his head?
Please tell us about it.
As for New Jersey, it's never a destination, just a necessary evil to get from one place to another, a dump, literally.
Zimmerman is eating himself into oblivion, maybe he'll slim down while doing life in the big house.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#918070 Jun 3, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Frightening stuff.
You should be frightened, everyone can find out about your electroshock therapy

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#918071 Jun 3, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> STFU! Ask your boy dim light about necessary violence. He said it, I live it! As for John Galt asking whether or not there's a plot on Zimmerman & his Pops, there's consequences for everything. Why y'all think they arrested & locked his ass up in the 1st place? Judging by the law, he should've never even been arrested. Y'all don'tunderstand, there's codes & rules to the street. Like I said, I hope they let his ass out so you can get an up close visual of street justice at it's finest. Galt don't come to Jersey because, he scared. He don't go to the hood because he ain't allowed. As for me looking like Urkel, no matter what I look like, you would talk that shit you talk to your computer screen, trust me. Necessary violence, no church in the wild, my squad's hard & far from puritan, robbing & killing men like I'm proud to be American!
You are apparently and unfortunately flooded with hood poison. Go to the North Pole for Christmas. It's all white up there with lot's of nice people. No need for prisons, racist judges, Affirmative Action and cops that aren't allowed to profile.

Great rehab for a dood, you know:]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 min LizW 17,845
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 13 min LizW 70,817
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 21 min Mary NY 491,377
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min scirocco 50,503
Justice Quest Forum (Jun '12) 7 hr Paula 156
last post wins! (Jul '11) 9 hr Wiley_Kyote 5,357
Review: Apple Academy (Jul '09) 22 hr New Apple Academy 79
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 pm PST

NBC Sports10:10PM
Jerramy Stevens arrested on suspicion of DUI
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Bucs dip into college ranks for new quarterbacks coach
Bleacher Report 5:36 PM
Breaking Down Mariota vs. Jameis Debate
Bleacher Report 6:29 PM
Which Mariota Flaws Concern Scouts Most
NBC Sports 5:48 AM
Bajakian's NFL bolt leaves hole for Vols, continued search for Chips