Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#917098 Jun 2, 2013
So where'd Malcolm from Houston, Texas, go?

Pops in, throws a few grenades and runs?

Typical.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#917099 Jun 2, 2013
Jeezus is not perfect wrote:
<quoted text>
They did it by buying up so much of the supply themselves. If the government wasn't hoarding ammo then gun owners wouldn't have to get all they can and stock up while they can get it.
It works just like bottled water. When you see that it is being bought up in large numbers you realize that you may someday need it and so anyone with any common sense would then start buying and stocking all they can get while they have the chance. And buy it at the cheaper price then you know it's about to become!!!
Nothing wrong with being prepared!
Wake up. The government doesn't buy 22,.357, 30.06, 30.30, 9mm, etc. NRA is only interested in helping wealthy donors, gun/ammo manufacturers, get wealthier. That crap about the government buying up ammo is a smoke screen. A friend of mine is the police chief in a town in Tennessee with 50 officers and he told me that they haven't been able to target practice for months. The NRA created hysteria is putting public safety at risk as well as personal safety for those that can't find ammo, not to mention hunters next fall.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#917100 Jun 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, the Cock crows - the one with the tiny pecker.
Jimmy Carter proposed the Ethanol fiasco as part of the Energy Tax Act of 1978 that Congress eventually passed.
Alternative Fuel: Ethanol: http://suite101.com/article/a-brief-history-o...
"Ethanol first entered the marketplace as a biological fuel due to an act of Congress in 1978."
When pouring, half-empty bottles make the most noise.
Nuculur is more than half-empty, as usual.
You're another loser who spends her Saturday Nights on Topix.

Don't have the money to go out and enjoy Saturday Nights, eh??

You've proven you're a loser once again!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How ironic!! ROFLAMO!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#917101 Jun 2, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit, I don't understand this "judge". His ruling that attorneys will not be allowed to mention Trayvon Martin’s drug use, suspension from school and past fighting during opening statements at the trial seems one sided. It is my hope that Zimmerman's attorney's will be able to show the "relevance" of Trayvon's past during the trial which will allow them to disclose his past. If not, I believe that should Zimmerman be found guilty, the justification for the verdict will be forever questioned or we will see an appeal based on the judge's ruling.
Of course, I disagree with your racist comment about the black jurors. They are just as capable of setting their predjudices aside as are whites. Using your logic, if the majority on the jury is white then Zimmerman is a free man. That's a sad commentary on where you believe America stands today.
I do believe it is quite common that the prosecution can not bring up a suspect's past criminal activities at a trial, only at the sentencing phase. The charges have to stand on their own.

I don't see why it would be any different for Martin, especially since he is not on trial. it more akin to the situation of a rape victim
the sex life of a rape victim during the trial of accused can not be brought into play.

what I don't understand all the hoopla about the judge's decision, its a normal aspect of our judicial system

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#917102 Jun 2, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
so I take it you think the sex lives of rape victims is relevant and fair game at trial
Personally, I think that is different. "Rape" is a violent act perpetrated by one person against another. Clearly, the person raped is a victim.

That is not the case in Trayvon/Martin. Unless ALL the facts are presented, how can a jury make a truly informed decision? IMO, both Zimmerman and Martin were at fault. It was a terrible tragedy. I don't know if Zimmerman is guilty or innocent but certainly believe Martin's tendency toward violene is a relevant factor. The fact that he was in a fight just hours before being killed is relevant. I don't care if Zimmerman is found guilty or innocent. What worries me is the verdict will not be justified if all the facts haven't been presented to the jury.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#917103 Jun 2, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit, I don't understand this "judge". His ruling that attorneys will not be allowed to mention Trayvon Martin’s drug use, suspension from school and past fighting during opening statements at the trial seems one sided. It is my hope that Zimmerman's attorney's will be able to show the "relevance" of Trayvon's past during the trial which will allow them to disclose his past. If not, I believe that should Zimmerman be found guilty, the justification for the verdict will be forever questioned or we will see an appeal based on the judge's ruling.
Of course, I disagree with your racist comment about the black jurors. They are just as capable of setting their predjudices aside as are whites. Using your logic, if the majority on the jury is white then Zimmerman is a free man. That's a sad commentary on where you believe America stands today.
The Judge most likely disallowed the defendant's lawyers's request to delve into Tryvon Martin's "past' because it was improper foundation. Trayvon Martin is not on trial here for murder in the first degree,George Zimmerman is ; Trayvon is the victim and he wasn't charged with any crime here of fighting, drug abuse, school suspensions, etc.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#917104 Jun 2, 2013
Liberals… even the Obama’s administration telling us Obamacare is a Disaster, Sebelius' private fundraising efforts to augment finances for Obamacare, In California Obamacare To Increase Individual Health Insurance Premiums By 64-146%, HHS Rations Enrollment in Pre-Existing Condition Plan and we find out Wealth of most Americans down 55%!! This is one of those ‘We Told You So Moments!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#917105 Jun 2, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been well-documented he knew it was a terrorist attack the same night of the attack.
The jig is up.
Turn off cartoons and pay attention.
well documented....

“No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.”

Obama, Rose Garden, Sept. 12

“We want to send a message all around the world — anybody who would do us harm: No act of terror will dim the light of the values that we proudly shine on the rest of the world, and no act of violence will shake the resolve of the United States of America.”

— Obama, campaign event in Las Vegas, Sept. 13

“I want people around the world to hear me: To all those who would do us harm, no act of terror will go unpunished. It will not dim the light of the values that we proudly present to the rest of the world. No act of violence shakes the resolve of the United States of America.”

— Obama, campaign event in Golden, Colo., Sept. 13

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#917106 Jun 2, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
So where'd Malcolm from Houston, Texas, go?
Pops in, throws a few grenades and runs?
Typical.
Malcolm is hiding under your skirt or maybe not. Why do you concern yourself with what everyone else is doing;snoop? Respect Malcolm's privacy and don't be going tale-telling.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#917107 Jun 2, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The judge is a Republican female and is ruling from Florida Case Law as all Florida judges do.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 4

Location hidden

#917108 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
For every veteran with a formal diagnosis of PTSD from the VA, there are probably several others that show some symptoms.
Regardless, they should not be punished for their service unless it results in some criminal activity. That includes profiling veterans.
One of the questions on the Application for Handgun Permit is:

"Have you ever been treated for psychiatric health care or an emotional or mental illness?"

No one is profiling Veterans. It is merely suggested that they not be granted an across the board exemption from background checks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#917109 Jun 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Irony:
a. The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
b. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
c. A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect.
Note: Irony is lost on simpletons, nincompoops, sapheads, schleps, schnooks, twits, dimwits and Nuculur.
"A man's gotta know his limitations"
---- Dirty Harry(Clint Eastwood)
Your screed was not ironic, it was sheer stupidity, proving you know nothing about the english language. You don't even understand the meaning of the word.

Your post proved you are an idiot, but we already knew that.

You spens your Saturday nights on Topix, sure sign of a loser.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#917110 Jun 2, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Shulman donated money to the Democratic Party before the 2004 election.
That wouldn't make him a very loyal Republican, would it?
He was appointed in 2008.
And republicans have to swear loyalty oaths to not freely donate to organizations that they want to before they can be accepted into the party? It sounds diabolically like Stalin's Communist Party.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 4

Location hidden

#917111 Jun 2, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe it is quite common that the prosecution can not bring up a suspect's past criminal activities at a trial, only at the sentencing phase. The charges have to stand on their own.
I don't see why it would be any different for Martin, especially since he is not on trial. it more akin to the situation of a rape victim
the sex life of a rape victim during the trial of accused can not be brought into play.
what I don't understand all the hoopla about the judge's decision, its a normal aspect of our judicial system
Well, I will admit that I am not familiar with the "normal aspects" of our judicial system. If that is so, and the attorney's can bring up Martin's past during closing arguments, I'm OK. I just don't think it should be ignored. Guess the "hoopa" is the result of ignorance of the judicial process. Thanks for your input.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Elmont, Long Island NY

#917112 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxpayer money spent subsidizing farmers and ethanol producers, damaging automobile engines, wasting energy, and driving up the cost of food.
Typical Democrat plan.
dude seriously learn to deal with reality and facts. Those ethanol subsidies pre-date this administration and typically go to cornbelt, bible states. Care to guess what political party dominates in those states? care to guess which political persuasion congressmen who support those subsidies are

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#917113 Jun 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, the Cock crows - the one with the tiny pecker.
Jimmy Carter proposed the Ethanol fiasco as part of the Energy Tax Act of 1978 that Congress eventually passed.
Alternative Fuel: Ethanol: http://suite101.com/article/a-brief-history-o...
"Ethanol first entered the marketplace as a biological fuel due to an act of Congress in 1978."
When pouring, half-empty bottles make the most noise.
Nuculur is more than half-empty, as usual.
More stupidity from the Saturday night loser!!

"The ethanol market share in the U.S. gasoline supply grew by volume from just over 1 percent in 2000 to more than 3 percent in 2006 to 10 percent in 2011."

"The United States became the world's largest producer of ethanol fuel in 2005."

Bush took what had been a limited use fuel source and turned it into a fiasco which raised th ecost of corn to the point where there were riots in Mexico, because the cost of American Corn had risen so fast.

Again, Bush took a small scale product and turned it into a huge problem.

You remain a loser who stays in on Saturday nights because you have no friends or social life.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 4

Location hidden

#917115 Jun 2, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>The Judge most likely disallowed the defendant's lawyers's request to delve into Tryvon Martin's "past' because it was improper foundation. Trayvon Martin is not on trial here for murder in the first degree,George Zimmerman is ; Trayvon is the victim and he wasn't charged with any crime here of fighting, drug abuse, school suspensions, etc.
You are speculating. We don't know who the "victim" is. Zimmerman has claimed he acted in self-defense which makes him the "victim". No one can say for certain that, should he be alive, Trayvon wouldn't be charged with a crime. All any of us can do is sit back and watch the presentation of evidence. Jumpiing to conclusions based on media reports is not justice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#917116 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
3-1/2 more years of Obama scandals and any Republican will win
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's exactly what you nitwits said about the 2012 election!!

Who won???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nobraina, another loser who doesn't have friends or a social life, so he spends his Saturday Nights on Topix talking to cyber folks.

In your case, if you were out in public and said some of the stupid things you always do, you'd likely not return home without serious injuries.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Elmont, Long Island NY

#917117 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you would treat veterans like criminals.
GFY
please explain to me how requiring background checks prior to purchasing a gun is treating someone like a criminal

your utter disregard for the safety of our vets shows your true colors. You could care less about their safety and are only using them to advance your agenda.

liquor store owners ask for ID when purchasing alcohol, does that mean they are treating their customers as criminals?

people have to show ID and a permit before purchasing explosives, does that mean you are treating them as criminals?

librarians ask for a library card when checking out books.....

police ask for ID and proof of insurance at sobreity check points, are they treating drivers like criminals

FACT IS 66 VETS A DAY COMMIT SUICIDE, WE HAVE RECORD NUMBERS OF VETS SUFFERING FROM PTSD....

what would you suggest, we wait until they commit suicide or kill innocent people.

Heck, you POS, I bet you never served a friggin day in your life GFY

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#917118 Jun 2, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
To simplify:
Gallup poll
May 16, 2013
69%: Benghazi deserves more investgiation.
52%: Strongly agree.
74%: The IRS scandal needs to be investigated.
56%: Strongly agree.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/162584/americans-a...
That would mean PDupont and his loony left pals on here are in the minority.
Hallelujer!
Thaty's the same Gallup that predicted a landslide for Rmoney, silly girl. Got one that has a chance of being right??

NEXT!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 22 min AN other 488,768
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr Mary NY 25,898
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 6 hr honeymylove 4,182
last post wins! (Jul '11) 7 hr honeymylove 5,285
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr Murph 70,504
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 9 hr Peter Vayeos Boy ... 11,956
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 23 hr zazz 96,522
Let's Chat (Jan '12) Fri Liz Spector 17,711
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info