Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1276635 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#917449 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
They have a payroll code for jury duty. I lied, I in fact served jury duty when I worked for GE but was never actually called to sit on a jury so I forgot about it.
I got paid for it.
Not gonna hurt my career any, I often take the whole summer off.
So do we.

But how did you charge your time for the day you showed up for jury duty but were not selected for a jury?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#917450 Jun 2, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been to Zimmerman's myspace page, you braindead bimbo. Plenty of pictures hanging out with negroes and other Mexicans, and he posted in the same retarded ebonics lingo you see negroes like njraider1 (dewan) use.
So much for you (yet again). Do you EVER tire of being made a fool of?
Myspace?? ROFLMAO!!

Nobody uses myspace nowadays, you moron. It's yesteryear's technology. Figures an old fool like you uses it.

At least not anyone who isn't geratric and stuck in the past.

Just how old are you, Waxturd??

Decline: 20082012

On April 19, 2008, Facebook overtook Myspace in the Alexa rankings.Since then, Myspace has seen a continuing loss of membership, and there are several suggestions for its demise, including the fact that it stuck to a "portal strategy" of building an audience around entertainment and music, whereas Facebook and Twitter continually launched new features to improve the social-networking experience.

A former Myspace executive suggested that the US $900 million three-year advertisement deal with Google, while being a short-term cash windfall, was a handicap in the long run. That deal required Myspace to place even more ads on its already heavily advertised space, which made the site slow, more difficult to use, and less flexible. Myspace could not experiment with its own site without forfeiting revenue, while rival Facebook was rolling out a new clean site design.""

----------

You again prove you're stuck in the past, moron!!

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#917451 Jun 2, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Only in the right-wing blogosphere is George Zimmerman portrayed as a "victim" Pleading self-defense doesn't make you the "victim" , it only shows that you believe that you did not commit premeditated murder. Trayvon Martin IS the victim because that's who was killed.
Anyone who is harmed by another is a "victim". If a rape victim manages to kill her assailant, she doesn't stop being a victim just because she acted in her own self-defense by killing her assailant. You are so lost in your preconceived "old frontier justice" that you are not thinking rationally.

Location hidden

#917452 Jun 2, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's dropped 8 points since December and 4 points just since last month.
Looks like there's a trend developing here.
According to the Pew poll, it's equal to GWB's at this same time during his second term.
BE sure to let us know when it gets to Bush's record all time low ratings of 22%!! LOL

----------

""President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.

Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.

Mr. Bush's final approval rating is the lowest final rating for an outgoing president since Gallup began asking about presidential approval more than 70 years ago.

The rating is far below the final ratings of recent two-term presidents Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan, who both ended their terms with a 68 percent approval rating, according to CBS News polling.

Recent one term presidents also had higher ratings than Mr. Bush. His father George H.W. Bush had an end-of-term rating of 54 percent, while Jimmy Carter's rating was 44 percent.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500160_162-472839...

You seem to enjoy getting kicked in the head.

Location hidden

#917453 Jun 2, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Finding something worthwhile would suffice.
Yes, it is.
Thanks again. Others think so - besides myself and her dad.
God bless you too.
If you have to get a part time job, why would one retire from a part time job??

You just don't make sense, Batty.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#917454 Jun 2, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's night.
It's rainy.
I follow you and then confront you.
You are walking in the neighborhood WHERE YOU ARE LIVING.
That is picking a fight.
This coward should have let the police handle it.
You know how many teenagers walk across my neighbrhood and leave trash and act stupid on a weekly basis?
Many! Of all Colors and creeds.
How many have I ever confronted? None.
Would I confront them with a firearm in my pocket? Hellll no!
I bet you did worse when you were young?
I did.
I have a broom and dust pan. No big deal.
Adults leave doggggshttt everywhere! Should they be shot?
Who threw the first punch?
Lincoln

United States

#917455 Jun 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT is what *Patriotism* is ALL about!
Defending OUR Country against tyranny!
WE have "plenty of tyrannical" pUnks in this administration!
I have NO dislike of 0 because he is Black!
THAT is the "farthest" thing from my mind!
He has an "overbearing and OVERREACHING" the Constitution administration, going on now!
If you can't SEE that ... then you ARE blind!
BOTH party's ARE guilty of THIS!
Not just the Dems!
Get rid of ALL rino's & rats!
Get BACK to the Constitutional Republic we ..
our Patriots ...
FOUGHT & shed BLOOD for!
Capiche!?!
Do you wish to have free medicare care for all children under five years old?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#917456 Jun 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Every fact that needs to be evaluated has already been exposed; gold teeth, brandishing a gun and smoking weed on social media, robbery & theft charges, expulsion from school (in a thug district).
Game, set & match.....:-)
A jury trial under our Constitution
based on English Common Law.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#917457 Jun 2, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
No.

Parents are responsible for their children, not the state (taxpayers).
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#917458 Jun 2, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
A jury trial under our Constitution
based on English Common Law.
...must allow the defense to present the facts.
Lincoln

United States

#917460 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Parents are responsible for their children, not the state (taxpayers).
you are consistent with not caring about the fetus
barbar

Arlington, TX

#917461 Jun 2, 2013
yes.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#917463 Jun 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>George did not call 911 but direct dialed the Sanford Florida Police dept, dispatcher as he had done many times previously.
Like many others posting here you're completely clueless on the subject__better to stop while you can without looking stupider than usual.
The trial is scheduled to begin on June 10 and you'll get taken to school.
You're such a fckn moron. Lol. Every one of the below links say he called 911

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2012/03/29/107891...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03...

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/02/911-call-sh...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/06/us/florida-zimm...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

United States

#917464 Jun 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Every fact that needs to be evaluated has already been exposed; gold teeth, brandishing a gun and smoking weed on social media, robbery & theft charges, expulsion from school (in a thug district).
Game, set & match.....:-)
Agree and concur.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#917465 Jun 2, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
they HAD it before 'obamacare'...
It was a medicaid card from each individual state.

NOT to be confused by Medicare.
Two different animals.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#917466 Jun 2, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
one quick question
where in the Constitution of the United States does it define "Natural Born Citizen"?
It does in the annals of congress.
John Jay wrote a letter to George Washington and GW read it in Congress. Resolution passed. NO argument whatsoever!

Do you EVEN know your Constitution ???
Sounds VERY doubtful!

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#917467 Jun 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman Made Racist Remarks At Work "
""Within a collection of evidence officially released by the State Attorney's Office on Thursday, was an audio recording of a 15-minute interview with George Zimmerman's former co-worker. During the interview, the man, whose name was not given, says that Zimmerman racially targeted him and bullied him at work, ThinkProgress.com reports.
According to the witness, Zimmerman singled him out because he was Middle Eastern, calling him a "fucking moron" and mocking him with the voice of "Achmed the terrorist." He said Zimmerman would also tell stories and make jokes about "bombing" and other "Middle Eastern stuff."
----------
George Zimmerman's Family Said 'A Lot Of Bad Things About Black People': Witness
"As we continue to sift through the trove of new evidence released today by the Florida State's Attorney Office, we came across the much-debated statements that George Zimmerman and his family were unabashedly racist while he was growing up.
The statements, made by a woman referred to only as Witness 9, paint the picture of a man raised in a racist family who disliked minorities unless they fit a certain mold.
"Because growing up, they've always made, him and his family have always made statements that they don't like black people if they don't act like white people," Witness 9 told investigators Jim Post and Jim Rick during a March interview.
"They talk a lot of, a lot of bad things about black people," she added.
Witness 9 said she came forward because she was afraid Zimmerman may have attacked 17-year-old Trayvon Martin "because the kid was black."
Zimmerman is currently facing second-degree murder charges stemming from the February shooting death of Martin. Zimmerman claimed he was acting in self-defense when he shot the black teenager.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/george-zimmerm...
----------
Zimmerman is a racist, just like you and all of the nitwits here who defend him.
There is ample proof of this.
You lose.
There's "evidence" that Martin was a pot smoking truant hoodlum too, but that testimony won't be heard in court either. What we have here is one less black a**hole, lurking around casing prospective victims and one more responsible citizen being railroaded to hide prevalent black behavior.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#917468 Jun 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I've been to Zimmerman's myspace page, you braindead bimbo. Plenty of pictures hanging out with negroes and other Mexicans, and he posted in the same retarded ebonics lingo you see negroes like njraider1 (dewan) use.
So much for you (yet again). Do you EVER tire of being made a fool of?
My Space?? Oh Fer krissaakes jefro, aren't you the dummy who used the term "icebox" ?

Wake up, it's 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#917469 Jun 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I not only quote it, I "live" IT!
BIG difference!
Not much Christian love in your posts here. You're a classic Christian hypocrit.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#917470 Jun 2, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
There's "evidence" that Martin was a pot smoking truant hoodlum too, but that testimony won't be heard in court either. What we have here is one less black a**hole, lurking around casing prospective victims and one more responsible citizen being railroaded to hide prevalent black behavior.
All that is meaningless and has no bearing on the case at all. Are you saying that Zimmerman knew this child was smoking pot and therefore felt justified in committing murder?
I'll bet he'll get life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Trey LaTrache 54,535
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr clueless 502,174
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 22,478
The alphabet (Jun '06) 5 hr Princess Hey 1,447
last post wins! (Jul '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 5,829
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr clueless 19,056
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 18,249
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 7 hr Murph 72,662
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages