Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394891 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#917385 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama scandals may just be reaching their peak by mid-2014.
Good luck with that. It'll get plenty of airplay in Foxland but its been shown Fox no longer runs elections.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#917386 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's your civic pride Nobama? Having worked for several multi-nationals and owned my own businesses this is the first I've heard of a company discouraging jury duty. I'll get paid for mine and really, how often do cases go over a week or two? I'm looking forward to seeing it from the inside. Besides, summer's for dicking off at work this'll give me something to do. I had to get three postponements 'cause this project went over for so long.
This is a more recent trend.

Not saying that one would not be paid in the end, only that many companies direct their employees to notify the court that they may not be paid for jury duty in excess of one week.

The fact that you had to get three postponements is testimony to the fact that employees in responsible positions cannot afford long absences. The company would either need to reassign their responsibilities to someone else, or hire a replacement. Either way, the damage to your career might be significant.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#917388 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's your civic pride Nobama? Having worked for several multi-nationals and owned my own businesses this is the first I've heard of a company discouraging jury duty. I'll get paid for mine and really, how often do cases go over a week or two? I'm looking forward to seeing it from the inside. Besides, summer's for dicking off at work this'll give me something to do. I had to get three postponements 'cause this project went over for so long.
Nobama makes up his address and his profession?
He has valid legal advise in the last few days

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#917389 Jun 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
More gobbledygook. The hooded punk approached Zimmerman and punched him out taking him to the ground.
And you sit here telling us that Zimmerman violated policy?
Tenzing the terrible is back, folks, making terribly stupid remarks again.
"Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman Made Racist Remarks At Work "

""Within a collection of evidence officially released by the State Attorney's Office on Thursday, was an audio recording of a 15-minute interview with George Zimmerman's former co-worker. During the interview, the man, whose name was not given, says that Zimmerman racially targeted him and bullied him at work, ThinkProgress.com reports.

According to the witness, Zimmerman singled him out because he was Middle Eastern, calling him a "fucking moron" and mocking him with the voice of "Achmed the terrorist." He said Zimmerman would also tell stories and make jokes about "bombing" and other "Middle Eastern stuff."

----------

George Zimmerman's Family Said 'A Lot Of Bad Things About Black People': Witness

"As we continue to sift through the trove of new evidence released today by the Florida State's Attorney Office, we came across the much-debated statements that George Zimmerman and his family were unabashedly racist while he was growing up.
The statements, made by a woman referred to only as Witness 9, paint the picture of a man raised in a racist family who disliked minorities unless they fit a certain mold.
"Because growing up, they've always made, him and his family have always made statements that they don't like black people if they don't act like white people," Witness 9 told investigators Jim Post and Jim Rick during a March interview.
"They talk a lot of, a lot of bad things about black people," she added.
Witness 9 said she came forward because she was afraid Zimmerman may have attacked 17-year-old Trayvon Martin "because the kid was black."
Zimmerman is currently facing second-degree murder charges stemming from the February shooting death of Martin. Zimmerman claimed he was acting in self-defense when he shot the black teenager.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/george-zimmerm...

----------

Zimmerman is a racist, just like you and all of the nitwits here who defend him.

There is ample proof of this.

You lose.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#917390 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, if confronted by someone with a gun I for one am going to use every advantage available.
You could always drool on yourself or maybe have a moment of incontinence and play the sympathy card.
If confronted by someone with a gun, your best advantage is to back down (unless you feel they are determined to kill you anyway).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#917391 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that. It'll get plenty of airplay in Foxland but its been shown Fox no longer runs elections.
Senator Richard Lugar can attest to the intelligence of the Republican Party.
Lugar ran for re-election to a seventh term, but was defeated in the Republican primary by tea Party Richard Mourdock----:-)
Who went on to lose the general election to
Democratic Rep Joe Donnelly
now Senator Joe Donnelly .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#917392 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Time will tell. Watergate was insignificant in comparison and took 2-1/2 years to unfold, with impeachment a reality only in the last few months.

All that is necessary is one person telling the truth to save his/her ass.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#917393 Jun 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The day you know more than I do, I'll be dead.
Based on your proven ignorance, you've been dead for years.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#917394 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
My question was general in nature, directed toward the black racist.
However, Galt would appreciate your opinion as to the meaning of "pick a fist fight", outside the context of the Zimmerman case.
Behaving in a threatening manner and appearing to be capable of following through. I think you're asking when one is justified in delivering a sucker punch.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#917396 Jun 2, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It was forced upon me by a liberal coward.
However, you may call me "Auntie".
I would have gone with "Bitter Ol' Broad" but that's just me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Fayetteville, NC

#917398 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by "pick a fist fight", in general terms?
It's night.

It's rainy.

I follow you and then confront you.

You are walking in the neighborhood WHERE YOU ARE LIVING.

That is picking a fight.

This coward should have let the police handle it.

You know how many teenagers walk across my neighbrhood and leave trash and act stupid on a weekly basis?

Many! Of all Colors and creeds.

How many have I ever confronted? None.
Would I confront them with a firearm in my pocket? Hellll no!

I bet you did worse when you were young?

I did.

I have a broom and dust pan. No big deal.

Adults leave doggggshttt everywhere! Should they be shot?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#917400 Jun 2, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"dumos"
Glad you are back, liberal turd liars such as you are always amusing. I have posted the quote from fienstien 2 or 3 times. We all understand your comprehension level is low so no one will be surprized that you missed it.
Peace
KMA
Yeah, I don't doubt you've repeatedly posted the "quote", just nothing to substantiate it.

Oh sorry, here lemme help:

substantiate |s&#601;b&#712;stan ch &#275;&#716;&#257; t|
verb [ trans.]
provide evidence to support or prove the truth of : they had found nothing to substantiate the allegations.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#917401 Jun 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WHY are my posts being DELETED ...
Pray tell me if you can Mods?
Because your posts contain no content.

Like your using a Swiss national to support your ignorance concerning 'natural born citizen'.

"It’s worth noting that apparently the phrase “natural born citizen” comes from a translation of De Vattel that took place after the drafting of the Constitution — so his work cannot have influenced an interpretation of the exact meaning of that phrase. In the earlier translations, the word had been translated as indegenes – significant because we now would use the word indigenous to refer to Native Americans.

Given that De Vattel was European, he very well may have had a strongly ethnocentric view of “citizenship”— a view that would have been out of place in the US, given our history. De Vattel’s “natural law” would have made Native Americans the birthright citizens — something I don’t think the founding fathers had in mind."

----------

You're a racist nitwit, that's why your posts are deleted.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#917402 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought "STFU" was a particularly nice touch.
I know, "death sentence for innocents" is more of y'all's retarded hyperbole but I like to have a little fun with it now and again.
Says the moron.

xD

http://i.qkme.me/241f.jpg

I need a tissue...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaa.... heh...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
youtube

AOL

#917403 Jun 2, 2013

ANTICHRIST ...on world stage

Location hidden

#917404 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a more recent trend.
Not saying that one would not be paid in the end, only that many companies direct their employees to notify the court that they may not be paid for jury duty in excess of one week.
The fact that you had to get three postponements is testimony to the fact that employees in responsible positions cannot afford long absences. The company would either need to reassign their responsibilities to someone else, or hire a replacement. Either way, the damage to your career might be significant.
They have a payroll code for jury duty. I lied, I in fact served jury duty when I worked for GE but was never actually called to sit on a jury so I forgot about it.

I got paid for it.

Not gonna hurt my career any, I often take the whole summer off.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#917405 Jun 2, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text> yada yada yada
Are you retired as a public school teacher in Florida?
Guess you probably haven't been around long enough...

Left the teaching profession in the 1990s, learned a new career and began working from home to raise daughter.

Retiring in two weeks. Hope to find something else part-time to supplement SS income that's worthwhile or volunteer work.

That's the whole story and nothing but the story.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#917406 Jun 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He was walking all over including in the rain on grassy areas between houses according to Zimmerman's phone conversations.
We all walk on sidewalks occasionally, ImaginaryDave:)
Zimmerman has physical damage to prove his case.
Of course, he could've pounded his own head on the sidewalk and smashed his own nose to manufacture evidence, right azzhole?
...looking for stuff to steal...

I've seen that often enough.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#917407 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The 9-1-1 operator was not a "police dispatcher" and had no authority.
Trayvon Martin was not a "child" and would likely be tried as an adult had he killed someone.
He was 17. That is a child.

He couldn't vote, buy alcohol, serve on a jury, even join th emilitary without parental consent.

Continue on with your rabidly ignorant statements.

I'll be here to mock your ignorance and stupidity. Not to mention your open racism.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#917409 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have gone with "Bitter Ol' Broad" but that's just me.
So where have you been? Besides another thread bringing enlightenment to others according to Tenzing?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min OzRitz 60,041
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 13 min Gov Corbutt of th... 901
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 42 min -Prince- 19,010
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 44 min woodtick57 1,294
why angels have wings 2 (Mar '09) 48 min --IslandGurL-- 14,210
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 273
News Frank Ocean on Orlando massacre: 'Many hate us' 1 hr Paul 9
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr Murphey_Law 513,333
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages