Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1403082 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#916767 Jun 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The US Marines were separate and distinct part of the US Navy for many years. Where do you think the name came from?
Galt has no objection if the Marines are folded back into the Navy for administrative purposes.
I don't believe they were separate during the writing of the Constitution.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#916768 Jun 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The US Marines were separate and distinct part of the US Navy for many years. Where do you think the name came from?
Galt has no objection if the Marines are folded back into the Navy for administrative purposes.
No one asked about Galt's objections.

But clearly, one can question Galt's knowledge of the US Constitution!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#916769 Jun 1, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The American Indians and Jews gave up their guns, turned in their weapons, big and more government and Federal Agents ( Now Homeland Security) took care of the Indians on reservations and preserves and Hitler took care of the Jews...
These liberals oppose your belief and right to bear arms Karma: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Mao, Chavez, Obama. Who do you trust?
It's the culture..
No son. Hitler outlawed guns for jews and expanded it for Germans.

You really are a special, special idiot aren't you son? You must work real hard at being that way!
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#916770 Jun 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Louie Gohmert Fumes: If Not For John McCain ‘Benghazi Would Not Have Happened’
Texas Congressman Louie Gohmert has unearthed a new culprit in the Benghazi saga: fellow Republican John McCain.
Conservative radio host Frank Gaffney asked Gohmert to comment on McCain’s “hobnobbing with jihadists” during his recent trip to Syria. Gohmert brought up a similar trip of McCain’s to Libya, where he feels McCain’s policy to depose Muammar Gaddafi unleashed the Muslim extremist forces that later attacked the American Consulate in Benghazi.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/louie-gohmert-...
The economy sucks, unemployment is high, terrorists are becoming bolder, IRS is Gestapo, the government is scandal-ridden with criminal democrats, and Obama bin Lying is responsible...

And yet you ARE stupid enough to Copy-n-Paste from mediaite and all the other shithead sites. You are a conduit of shit....just like a sewer pipe sonicfiller.

It's the culture..

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#916771 Jun 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you're on the higher end of the right wing intelligence scale son.
Keep repeating that to yourself!
Old Yeahoo thinks he is on the higher end of the left wing scale, and by golly he's right, but he's left, Welfare Food Stamps, his hovel, all paid for by the American Taxpayer

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#916772 Jun 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The Warrior Song - Hard Corps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Sam4lq2WHosXX
Not all the "communists" in hell can overrun you[a Marine!]
For God & Country I'll END your life!
``````````
The Warrior Song - Hard Corps
The eagle born to those who pledged their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity and by history revered; for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years. But for each of those and one year more, God has smiled upon The Corps, from the Barbary Coast to the Eastern Sand, by sword, by gun, or by bare hand. So it's been, and shall be weighed: though many are born, few are "made". Faithful Always, they shall remain, dogs to loose when war is waged.
I am a Marine on the beach, I'm a killin’ machine, with a need to bleed you when the light goes green, best believe, I’m in a zone to be, from my Yin to my Yang to my Yang Tze. Put a grin on my chin, come to me,‘cuz I’ll win, I’m one-of-a-kind and I’ll bring death to the place you’re about to be: another river of blood runnin’ under my feet. Forged in a fire lit long ago, stand next to me, you’ll never stand alone. I’m last to leave, but the first to go, Hard Corps is the only way I know. I feed on the fear of the devil inside of the enemy faces in my sights: aim with the hand, shoot with the mind, kill with a heart like arctic ice
I am a Devil-Dog I’m marching on,
I am a warrior and this is my song
I bask in the glow of the rising war, lay waste to the ground of an enemy shore, wade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if another one stands I’ll kill some more. Bullet in the breech and a fire in me, like a cigarette thrown to gasoline, if death don’t bring you fear then death ain't brought by no Marine. Come to the nightmare, come to me, deep down in the dark where the devil be, in the maw with the jaws and the razor teeth, where the brimstone burns and the angel weeps. Call to the gods if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs like a body bag; hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one I cast.
I am a Devil-Dog I’m marching on,
Hell has no demon I won't overcome,
Now I live lean and I mean to inflict the grief, and the least of me's still out of your reach. The killing machine’s gonna do the deed, until the river runs dry and my last breath leaves. Chin in the air with a head held high, I’ll stand in the path of the enemy line. Feel no fear, know my pride: for God and Country I’ll end your life.
I am a Devil-Dog, I’m marching on,
Hell has no demon I won't overcome ...
http://www.thewarriorsong.com/lyrics.html
Do NOT 'doubt' that ... EVER!
I am a "Devil Dog" ...
Marching On :)
~AL
THIS IS NOT A THREAT to this person!
It IS a "warning" to people that TRY to end this Country as it was CREATED!
Trace Adkins - Semper Fi
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
THIS is NOT 'sarcasm' bub!
there's only one Marine Corps hymn

I don't recall anything about god in the official version

SEMPER FI LONG LIVE THE MARINE CORPS
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#916773 Jun 1, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I went through the list of convictions and yes there were some Bosnian Muslims (Bosniaks) convicted of murder, rape etc. But it seems to me that all the convictions for ethnic cleansing, genocide crimes against humanity were by Serbs and Croats.
so I will admit some Bosnian Muslims committed war crimes of murder, rape and other crimes. But I still don't have any evidence of state sponsored genocide or ethnic cleansing by Bosnian Muslims
Bosnia itself was a new country when the war broke out and the population broke into factions. To claim the Bosnian government was either religion would be a misstatement.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#916774 Jun 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Fake Story About the IRS Commissioner and the White House
White House records show Douglas Shulman signed in for 11 visits, not 157, between 2009 and 2012.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
White House records are not credible.

Schulman destroyed his credibility with his wiseass comment about the Easter egg hunt.

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#916775 Jun 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Fake Story About the IRS Commissioner and the White House
White House records show Douglas Shulman signed in for 11 visits, not 157, between 2009 and 2012.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
Gee Whiz Indy, They said something, and you believed it, Hook, Line, and Sinker. 157 is the true number, not the cover-up of this, with the number 11??

Level 1

Elmont, Long Island NY

#916776 Jun 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe they were separate during the writing of the Constitution.
Heck the whole reason the Marine Corps was formed was to protect Navy ships.

Resolved, That two Battalions of marines be raised, consisting of one Colonel, two Lieutenant Colonels, two Majors, and other officers as usual in other regiments; and that they consist of an equal number of privates with other battalions; that particular care be taken, that no persons be appointed to office, or enlisted into said Battalions, but such as are good seamen, or so acquainted with maritime affairs as to be able to serve to advantage by sea when required; that they be enlisted and commissioned to serve for and during the present war between Great Britain and the colonies, unless dismissed by order of Congress: that they be distinguished by the names of the first and second battalions of American Marines, and that they be considered as part of the number which the continental Army before Boston is ordered to consist of.
Ordered, That a copy of the above be transmitted to the General.
“
”
Second Continental Congress on 10 November 1775[25
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#916777 Jun 1, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
"He loves you yeah yeah yeah, He loves you yeah yeah yeah, He loves you yeah yeah yeah, yeahhhhhh"......
Here boy! Here boy! I have a 'hot dog' courtesy of the single bulb.

It's small and tiny so I may to find you another colostomy bag!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#916778 Jun 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No son. Hitler outlawed guns for jews and expanded it for Germans.
Just as Obama is trying to disarm civilians while arming the cops, and retired cops, IRS agents, and DHS to the teeth.

America needs a defense against the Obama Gestapo.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#916779 Jun 1, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Old Yeahoo thinks he is on the higher end of the left wing scale, and by golly he's right, but he's left, Welfare Food Stamps, his hovel, all paid for by the American Taxpayer
awwwww... and yet it doesn't change the fact that you're a liar, does it son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#916780 Jun 1, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck the whole reason the Marine Corps was formed was to protect Navy ships.
Resolved, That two Battalions of marines be raised, consisting of one Colonel, two Lieutenant Colonels, two Majors, and other officers as usual in other regiments; and that they consist of an equal number of privates with other battalions; that particular care be taken, that no persons be appointed to office, or enlisted into said Battalions, but such as are good seamen, or so acquainted with maritime affairs as to be able to serve to advantage by sea when required; that they be enlisted and commissioned to serve for and during the present war between Great Britain and the colonies, unless dismissed by order of Congress: that they be distinguished by the names of the first and second battalions of American Marines, and that they be considered as part of the number which the continental Army before Boston is ordered to consist of.
Ordered, That a copy of the above be transmitted to the General.
“
”
Second Continental Congress on 10 November 1775[25
That was my understanding of that service.

But cons may have a different, revised history on that.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#916781 Jun 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as Obama is trying to disarm civilians while arming the cops, and retired cops, IRS agents, and DHS to the teeth.
America needs a defense against the Obama Gestapo.
Must be a country other than America you're talking about.
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#916782 Jun 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No son. Hitler outlawed guns for jews and expanded it for Germans.
You really are a special, special idiot aren't you son? You must work real hard at being that way!
Yeah.... you are an idiot democrat... so what??

If I had a legitimate ignore list like "leosnana lily"... I'd put you on it you moron....

It's the culture..

Level 1

Elmont, Long Island NY

#916783 Jun 1, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are the four Bosinaks that were convicted.
If you think your selection of very liberal sources for news -PBS and BBC- speaks of you being non-bias, it states just the opposite. You are cherry picking your news sources to cater to your personal ideology and biases.
dude have you ever even watched the PBS news hour. When they do their in-depth coverage, they have representatives from both sides to discuss the issue.

Oh wait I understand, when actual fair and balanced news is presented, its liberal.

BBC and other news programs from foreign countries are liberal to you??

I'll go out on a limb here, but I'm guessing anything other than Fox news has a liberal bias

really do me a favor and watch the PBS news hour for a week and then tell me its got a liberal bias
American Lady

Danville, KY

#916784 Jun 1, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
there's only one Marine Corps hymn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AJlNw0myBG4XX
I don't recall anything about god in the official version
SEMPER FI LONG LIVE THE MARINE CORPS
The Marine's ***Hymn

From the Halls of Montezuma
To the shores of Tripoli
We fight our country's battles
In the air, on land, and sea;
First to fight for right and freedom
And to keep our honor clean;
We are proud to claim the title
Of United States Marine.

Our flag's unfurled to every breeze
From dawn to setting sun;
We have fought in every clime and place
Where we could take a gun.
In the snow of far-off Northern lands
And in sunny tropic scenes;
You will find us always on the job --
The United States Marines.

Here's health to you and to our Corps
Which we are proud to serve;
In many a strife we've fought for life
And never lost our nerve.
If the Army and the Navy
Ever look on Heaven's scenes, <<---<<<
They will find the streets are guarded
By United States Marines.

http://www.usa-flag-site.org/song-lyrics/mari...

History of The Marines' Hymn:
http://www.usmcpress.com/heritage/marine_hymn...

hymn [h&#618;m]
n
1.(Christianity / Ecclesiastical Terms) a Christian song of praise sung to God or a saint

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/hymn

WHAT part of "hymm" do "you" NOT understand ...???
dumchit!

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#916786 Jun 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed, you are a liar.
What Feinsten said was that retired military should not be given a exemption for background checks because of cases of PTSD, etc.
"real dumb"
You are the liar. Go on line, check the source I offered. fienstien's words are there in black and white.
Peace
KMA

Level 1

Elmont, Long Island NY

#916787 Jun 1, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
There was four Bosniaks were convicted in the after math of the the wars in the former Yugoslavia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Cr...
my original question, which you seem to have ignored

But hey I could be wrong.....so did Bosnian Muslims commit genocide?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 5 min TomInElPaso 208
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) 44 min Lockthemup 57
Music (Jun '10) 51 min --IslandGurL-- 1,635
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 2 hr Just Think 1,567
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 11 hr Harry Paratestes 1,262
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 11 hr Princess Hey 19,085
News How gay rights advance democracy in the Middle ... 12 hr Buford 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages