Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
841,041 - 841,060 of 1,098,935 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

There are only two pieces to this puzzle.

The Tea Party cleaned up in 2012 taking back the House and being shy 6 seats in the Senate.

The head of the IRS met with the president 157 times right before the targeting began.

If anyone can't put these two pieces together, they should go watch cartoons.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about people who can buy trough the exchanges that currently buy as individuals.
The ACA produces funding to cover its costs.
Perhaps you are confused since actually paying for a bill is foreign to you right whiners.
Sheep dip! A head of household of 4 making less than $32,500 gets a 'tax credit' of $11,430 on a premium of $12,500. Plus they will get assistance paying the rest if needed. So basically free insurance.

www.huffingtonpost.com/jeffery-young/obamacar...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey byytch!
You ever seen a Republican?
These low down greedy humps help kill thousands every year right here in the USA.
Experts say: without access to primary healthcare, thousands needlessly die each year.
Democrats solved that problem! AFFORDABLE CARE ACT.
SIGNED INTO LAW OF THE LAND BY THE GENIUS OBAMA.
It will save lives. It wont cost an extra dime. And Republicans hate it?
These idiots on the right are so stupid!
THAT'S WHY YOU LOST. MAGIC UNDIES WAS SHOWN THE DOOR. greedy low down republican scum.
how many thousands? Over 100 thousand closer to 200,000 die from using Pharma properly every year. I'll take my chances of not being involved with the O'bamacare eugenics system.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What does this have to do with bushie boy's grandpappy making deals withe the nazis son?
I thought you were the one talking about focus?
And now you've gone off the deep end!
Like I said, there's a lot of vacuum between your ears!
Literary allusions and analogies fly right over your head like seagulls at a Waste Landfill.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Jason or Whatever,
Sorry to hear about your loss.
Topix is all play, best wishes to you and yours in your time of loss.
You with a hidden ISP location in Wethersfield, CT and you with your childish avatar on Topix you dumbass..

It's the culture...

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You're hungry and want to be fed I see!
Garcon! Garcon! Another meal for the single wit, dim lit electron please! And don't spare the gravy!
Hell is littered with flaming azzholes.

You'll fit right in, Dood.

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It happens to be the truth. But since you never had to buy insurance as an individual, you would not know.
I don't see Galt's complaint. Young people have never had to pay for insurance before ( they still won't have to until they're 26 under Obamacare)and unless they don't keep healthy lifestyles young people will pay considerably less than anyone else. By the time they reach age 26, the earlier they choose to buy insurance will be better for getting the lowest premiums.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I'm not sure how many people would have just signed away. Yes, most thing are subject to negotiation. I would agree with your estimate, I think a lot of people assume people are looking out for their best interest. The almighty dollar is their best interest.
All this is the kind of stuff they should be teaching in schools as well as clipping coupons and balancing a damn checkbook, and never buy the additional rustproofing for a car made overseas as they have to rustproof them for the overseas trip, life learnings, too many people find this stuff out the hard way and unlike Galt don't have millionaire parents to fall back on and regroup.
Oh and never take advice from online strangers.
One other thing. Nothing that the salesman, realtor, banker, etc tells you is worth anything unless it is in writing. The written contract is all that matters, despite any verbal representations.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you've given many years of study to this endeavour of yours to find this conclusion.
And I'm sure you'll devote many more!
You can't be sure of anything, Dood.

You're sleepwalking the precipice of reality barefoot.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Sheep dip! A head of household of 4 making less than $32,500 gets a 'tax credit' of $11,430 on a premium of $12,500. Plus they will get assistance paying the rest if needed. So basically free insurance.
www.huffingtonpost.com/jeffery-young/obamacar...
Finally some good news.

Level 4

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

The head of the IRS met with Bush only once.

If Shulman was, in fact, meeting with the president 157 times to discuss Obamacare, why wasn't any other department head also involved with Obamacare at any of those meetings?

And why didn't Shulman just say at the hearing when directly asked why he might have had to meet with the president that many times that it was to discuss Obamacare?

Know what his answer was when asked what might be the reason for so many visits to the WH? Attending the Easter Egg Roll.

You liberals need to have Easter eggs thrown at you if you're buying into horse crap.

The arrogance on the part of every person involved in this massive coverup is proof positive of guilt.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It actually makes sense when you think about it.
Liberals desire power at all costs - clearly a sense of entitlement and empowerment.
Lie...cheat...steal...whatever .
Isn't that your party's motto?
If it is, they got it honestly. What you forgot about the election of 2000 or, the lie that took America into Iraq or, we can even go deeper with Reagan & the Contra debacle. Everybody, at least the republicans on this thread plead for your respect, you being old & all but, your language, how you label & point fingers, call people idiots & all don't garner respect. I use to think Nuclear Option was a bit garsh but, you deserve every bit of it. In you old ass delusional mind, you think you're better than people, at least liberals. Yet you don't respond when someone presents you with factual evidence. You're "so conservative"yet you're on hear talking about receiving SS, oxymoron! I held back on you out of respect for my elders but, not anymore. You bought everything you got coming!

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Well I think I'll go get a lb of WOOD CHICKS BBQ to snack on over the weekend. No children for three days!!!!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> And you conservatives support Israel because, some idealist from thousands of years ago told you to! You damn right I oppose the war &, any meddling in other peoples business, how they live their lives & the culture of the country. It's none of our business what women wear on their heads or what they do as tradition. Some people would think circumcision is cruel and unnecessary. You don't see them butting in on our affairs!
Antisemitic as hell. You must be black, right?

Racist! How quaint!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>We stay away from lawyers out here in PA when it comes to real estate, now if it was New Jersey I would have hired a lawyer.
Understood; however you do need sufficient intelligence to be able to understand legal documents. Those who don't and complain later when the interest rate increases or a balloon payment occurs have nobody to blame but themselves. Those who have little income and no assets and are still offered a mortgage need to understand that they didn't just get lucky.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

ACORN :-)
LOL
Sort of warn out
2008 talking points that give some relief
to the republicans as their party burns?
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Whoever posted the "10 sins" of Bush - or something to that effect:
1. Planned Parenthood. Andrew Breitbart protested PP. He wasn't the president or held public office.
2. ACORN. There were 18 convictions of voter fraud by this "nonexistent group" in Chicago alone.
3. Voter ID Laws. Common sense.
4. General Alberto Gonzales. Rsigned after three Democrat Senators proposed a resolution to vote on whether he "no longer holds the confidence of the Senate and the American People."
(Seems there was no problem with democrats believing the people lost confidence in a Republican Attorney General.)
5. The Attorney Firing Scandal. The Clinton administration asked for the resignations of 93 U.S. attorneys.
6. IRS Audited Greenpeace and the NAACP. Big organizations are audited all the time. Clinton audited more than anyone, I believe. Obama's IRS went after donors, private citizens and a number of small groups with the FBI and gestapo-type questions.
7. Bush Collected Political Affiliation Data on Taxpayers. Clinton's administration did the same thing. Nothing wrong with collecting "data" on party affiliation for demographic purposes.
Well, anyway, I'm tired after doing so much work debunking the first 7 in your article.
But under #8, you should know that Homeland Security personnel are always sent to Tea Party rallies. The KKK and Communist Party rallies aren't considered as much of a threat apparently.
As for #10, the reporters who broke the story about the NSA wiretapping program at NYT probably should have been charged under the Espionage Act of 1917. They were found guilty of reporting matters of national security before. The Obama administration supplied them with those leaks of national security after bin Laden. Remember?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The tax exempt status that was being sought by the Tea Party groups clearly state that politics can't be the major concern. They were targeted because they were a political party seeking an exemption not meant for political parties.
There was no le. The statements by Rice clearly stated that the information was based on current info & that it was not firm. Too bad you worthless whiners jumped up & down & tried to make political hay over these deaths.
Holder followed current law & procedures.
So, you admit that Holder was in charge of this political witch hunt?

Level 1

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You mix apples and oranges and come out with a sour lemon.Have you been jobless so long that you can't recognize a job anymore? Robbing a bank is a criminal felony and finding tax evaders is the Federal IRS job .
I am sour alright, the O'bama administration corrupted the elections of the United States-plain and simple. We are no better than some banana republic because of O'bama--since you want to talk fruit.

Level 4

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Liberals desire power at all costs - clearly a sense of entitlement and empowerment.

Their arrogance and acting like they're above it all proves it.

Level 1

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> I don't see Galt's complaint. Young people have never had to pay for insurance before ( they still won't have to until they're 26 under Obamacare)and unless they don't keep healthy lifestyles young people will pay considerably less than anyone else. By the time they reach age 26, the earlier they choose to buy insurance will be better for getting the lowest premiums.
Sure I can imagine telling my parents that they are going to house, feed and give me insurance until I am 26--ROTFLMAO. Generation ZERO is worthless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search