Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
841,041 - 841,060 of 1,079,858 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Level 1

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, Yes, Yes and there was no 4th question.
The tax exempt status that was being sought by the Tea Party groups clearly state that politics can't be the major concern. They were targeted because they were a political party seeking an exemption not meant for political parties.

There was no le. The statements by Rice clearly stated that the information was based on current info & that it was not firm. Too bad you worthless whiners jumped up & down & tried to make political hay over these deaths.

Holder followed current law & procedures.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
as with anything, context is important. There are somewhat subtle differences
U.S. servicemen subjected to waterboarding were not held by the enemy.
U.S. servicemen subjected to waterboarding were only subjected to it for a very short duration and just once, so that they would know what to expect.
Being held in captivity by your enemy makes a big difference, something you probably don't have the mental capacity to understand. You have no control. In training exercises, besides knowing your captors personally, and knowing you are all on the same side, you also know you will only be waterboarded for a short time.
as opposed to being waterboarded by people hostile to you for an unknown amount of time.
waterboarding is torture. we are suppose to be above that. I don't care how the enemy conducts itself. we can't control that. what we can do is behave in accordance with our beliefs, our morals and our ethics. sorry if you are too chickens*%$ to behave like an American.
go read the Constitution, does the phrase no cruel and unusual punishment ring a bell.
Why don't you go study American History and see how we treated Axis POW's.
or how we tried and convicted Japanese officers/NCO's for waterboarding (torturing) American POW's.
How we treat our prisoners is a true reflection of our society of how we hold our beliefs
Loons! The same people who deny we are in a global war against Muslims and Shari'a for control of the world!!!! Even though they will be the first ones killed after the takeover.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It actually makes sense when you think about it.
Liberals desire power at all costs - clearly a sense of entitlement and empowerment.
Lie...cheat...steal...whatever .
Isn't that your party's motto?
How odd of you to make such a claim considering your refusal to answer the same question you presented me, only with actually historical information.

Seems when you look at it from the point of reality, it's the cons who have that sense of entitlement... like being illegal without repercussion.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer should check the number of Democrat Senators retiring in 2014.
A lot of the big power players have left or are leaving.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Hundreds of thousands of US soldiers water boarded during regular training but we water board three terrorists who killed Americans to discover information and all hell breaks loose from the loons!!!
Why don't you research what Jesse Ventura, a former Navy SEAL, had to say about water boarding? He's certainly no liberal, but since you're a Hannity type coward you'll probably just go on with the ignorant whining and misinformation. BTW, I really hope Blankenship goes up the river; How do you feel about it?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> How can you savor what you never had? The constitution died right along with the men who wrote it. You worship a religion that based itself off of other religions. You believe a snake talked to a woman, that Jesus was white &, all sorts of other myths. If a lie is your peak & helps you sleep at night, carry on! Look around you bro, it's a different world out there!
I haven't attended a church service in over 30 years.

But that won't stop you from painting me.

Paint yourself into a corner again, Dood....in the dark valley:)

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
They finally busted Leo and her dog. Our suspicions were true.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/31/cops-say-th...
Does she take her Hot Dog in a Bun - with relish?

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Whoever posted the "10 sins" of Bush - or something to that effect:

1. Planned Parenthood. Andrew Breitbart protested PP. He wasn't the president or held public office.

2. ACORN. There were 18 convictions of voter fraud by this "nonexistent group" in Chicago alone.

3. Voter ID Laws. Common sense.

4. General Alberto Gonzales. Rsigned after three Democrat Senators proposed a resolution to vote on whether he "no longer holds the confidence of the Senate and the American People."

(Seems there was no problem with democrats believing the people lost confidence in a Republican Attorney General.)

5. The Attorney Firing Scandal. The Clinton administration asked for the resignations of 93 U.S. attorneys.

6. IRS Audited Greenpeace and the NAACP. Big organizations are audited all the time. Clinton audited more than anyone, I believe. Obama's IRS went after donors, private citizens and a number of small groups with the FBI and gestapo-type questions.

7. Bush Collected Political Affiliation Data on Taxpayers. Clinton's administration did the same thing. Nothing wrong with collecting "data" on party affiliation for demographic purposes.

Well, anyway, I'm tired after doing so much work debunking the first 7 in your article.

But under #8, you should know that Homeland Security personnel are always sent to Tea Party rallies. The KKK and Communist Party rallies aren't considered as much of a threat apparently.

As for #10, the reporters who broke the story about the NSA wiretapping program at NYT probably should have been charged under the Espionage Act of 1917. They were found guilty of reporting matters of national security before. The Obama administration supplied them with those leaks of national security after bin Laden. Remember?

Level 1

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Americans are still worth half of what they were worth 5 years ago. American wealth is still half of what it was 5 years ago.
Comparing the average wealth of the middle class & lower to when the housing bubble peak is beyond stupid. Most Middle Class people have the bulk of their wealth in their homes.

But thanks for pointing out the severity of the Bush recession.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It actually makes sense when you think about it.
Liberals desire power at all costs - clearly a sense of entitlement and empowerment.
Lie...cheat...steal...whatever .
Isn't that your party's motto?
Gee wilikers, Batty Loo, I pretty sure your "knowledge" of how liberals think is right up there with your close friendships with black people who, according to you, all live in ghettos and drive Escalades with spinners.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

George W. Bush: Fix 'Inhumane' Immigration System Because It's Right Thing To Do, Not For Politics

""WASHINGTON -- When President George W. Bush made a push for immigration reform in 2007, he was fiercely opposed by many on the right, and his proposal ultimately went down to defeat.

Some on the right are now seizing on comments made by Bush during an interview with The Huffington Post, published Thursday, to try to fuel opposition to the current bill.

Bush told HuffPost that "the atmosphere, unlike when I tried it, is better, maybe for the wrong reason."

"The right reason is it's important to reform a broken system. I'm not sure a right reason is that in so doing we win votes," Bush said. "I mean when you do the right thing, I think you win votes, as opposed to doing something that's the right thing to win votes. Maybe there's no difference there. It seems like there is to me, though."

The Washington Examiner picked up on Bush's comments and wrote in their headline that Bush was "skeptical of current immigration push." The Drudge Report posted the Examiner story. And on Thursday evening, Breitbart News wrote a similar piece to the Examiner's, with the headline: "George W. Bush Skeptical of Senate's Immigration Bill." The Heritage Foundation, which has been a leading voice in opposition to the current legislation, tweeted out the Breitbart story.

Bush made clear in the interview at his Texas ranch, however, that he remains in favor of a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, which is one of the thorniest issues in the reform push for some on the right, along with the border security component. Bush also said fixing the immigration system was the right thing to do because the current system is "inhumane."

"I mean we ought to be doing it. One, it's right. Two, because the system is broken," Bush said. "It's a system rife with corruption and the corruption being smugglers bringing individuals to do jobs Americans won't do. And it's, to me it's an inhumane system."

"Second it's important for our economy to have people here come on a regularized basis, not permanently necessarily," he said, referencing the guest worker component. "Of course the thorny issue is citizenship and that causes people to scream amnesty, and once the amnesty word gets into the debate, people recoil."

HuffPost asked if he still favored a path to citizenship.

"Yeah, yeah. That's what I proposed in '07. Yeah, I think there ought to be one," Bush said. "And I think there ought to be conditions.""

----------

Let's hear the nitwits call Bush a "RINO" now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Level 1

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Loons! The same people who deny we are in a global war against Muslims and Shari'a for control of the world!!!! Even though they will be the first ones killed after the takeover.
Thank you Glenn Beck

Level 4

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>How odd of you to make such a claim considering your refusal to answer the same question you presented me, only with actually historical information.
Seems when you look at it from the point of reality, it's the cons who have that sense of entitlement... like being illegal without repercussion.
But you never know what you're talking about. A waste of my time.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Loons! The same people who deny we are in a global war against Muslims and Shari'a for control of the world!!!! Even though they will be the first ones killed after the takeover.
Flack still fighting the Crusades. I wonder Flack, should we give all the land back to the indians?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Jason or Whatever,

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Topix is all play, best wishes to you and yours in your time of loss.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>??????????
What?
Need I say more?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AHAHA......

Level 4

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

There are only two pieces to this puzzle.

The Tea Party cleaned up in 2012 taking back the House and being shy 6 seats in the Senate.

The head of the IRS met with the president 157 times right before the targeting began.

If anyone can't put these two pieces together, they should go watch cartoons.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about people who can buy trough the exchanges that currently buy as individuals.
The ACA produces funding to cover its costs.
Perhaps you are confused since actually paying for a bill is foreign to you right whiners.
Sheep dip! A head of household of 4 making less than $32,500 gets a 'tax credit' of $11,430 on a premium of $12,500. Plus they will get assistance paying the rest if needed. So basically free insurance.

www.huffingtonpost.com/jeffery-young/obamacar...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey byytch!
You ever seen a Republican?
These low down greedy humps help kill thousands every year right here in the USA.
Experts say: without access to primary healthcare, thousands needlessly die each year.
Democrats solved that problem! AFFORDABLE CARE ACT.
SIGNED INTO LAW OF THE LAND BY THE GENIUS OBAMA.
It will save lives. It wont cost an extra dime. And Republicans hate it?
These idiots on the right are so stupid!
THAT'S WHY YOU LOST. MAGIC UNDIES WAS SHOWN THE DOOR. greedy low down republican scum.
how many thousands? Over 100 thousand closer to 200,000 die from using Pharma properly every year. I'll take my chances of not being involved with the O'bamacare eugenics system.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What does this have to do with bushie boy's grandpappy making deals withe the nazis son?
I thought you were the one talking about focus?
And now you've gone off the deep end!
Like I said, there's a lot of vacuum between your ears!
Literary allusions and analogies fly right over your head like seagulls at a Waste Landfill.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 19 min Murphey_Law 483,910
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min ritedownthemiddle 45,791
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 2 hr southerngirl 140
What life is like for Casey Anthony 3 hr Lon Spector 37
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 70,407
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 6 hr Willson 2,389
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 12 hr Princess Hey 4,112
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE