Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#915571 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one post where I posted "about how awesome you are?"
You're imagining things. You project all that stupidity out of envy. You believe I'm awesome, and it bothers the hell out of you.
Go ahead, show me the post, quisling.
Go move to a Red State and you'll find more illegal immigrants won't need drivers licenses because they will be no one out there to police the streets. Red states are cutting their state budgets so much and public sector pay that there won't be enough policemen, firemen, emergency responders, nurses, doctors , or even DMV clerks left to process drivers licenses. It'll be the Wild West with 'Pancho' the man in the white hat.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915572 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
See, you keep sticking your nose into my conversations with others.
But, really this issue of you have that moronic avatar 5 years later speaks of some issue. Can't get rid of a grudge?
Bush has been gone for over 5 years, elected president a decade ago and the nitwit nuculur is still sucking Dick and having a love affair breastfeeding on Bush.. LMFAO... nunuculur child's play at it best, nuculurr such an extraordinary parade of idiot, dumbass and bullshit...

It's the culture...

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#915573 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
We have an administration in the throes of three major scandals where top officials knew Americans were being targeted and harrassed because of their political beliefs, where four Americans died and a lie ensued as the cause of their deaths, and reporters and news agencies' privacy was invaded by the top law enforcer of the land without following due process and lied under oath.
Is there anyone on the left who would deny any part or all of the above?
All of it, lippy-lady, because no one believes your fantasy , hard-on neo-nitwit-conservative version of current events.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#915574 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange that is exactly what I think of you -fool.
What kind of moron goes around self stroking their fragile ego as much as you have done tonight?
Give it up, lady. Your emotional outbursts are getting old.

'stroking their fragile ego' LOL

And you say you're not a Drama Queen.

Between telling a poster "you sound young" or "stroking your ego", you're a big whiny crybaby who can't debate, so you make dumb comments.

You're right, you're not a boy. I've a nice big pacifier for you, Queenie.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915575 May 30, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Bush has been gone for over 5 years, elected president a decade ago and the nitwit nuculur is still sucking Dick and having a love affair breastfeeding on Bush.. LMFAO... nunuculur child's play at it best, nuculurr such an extraordinary parade of idiot, dumbass and bullshit...
It's the culture...
I know. It is never ending. I am done rattling her cage.

Location hidden

#915576 May 30, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Bush has been gone for over 5 years, elected president a decade ago and the nitwit nuculur is still sucking Dick and having a love affair breastfeeding on Bush.. LMFAO... nunuculur child's play at it best, nuculurr such an extraordinary parade of idiot, dumbass and bullshit...
It's the culture...
Bush left office in Jan. 2009.

Less than five years ago, but you like to prove your stupidity.

all our current problems were caused by Bush.

You nitwits know it, and it drives you into insanity.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#915577 May 30, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know which is more pathetic, your idiot remarks Gilligan or the fact that you are an dumbass...
It's the culture...
Add yourself and it's no contest son... you win!

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#915578 May 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor moocher Eed throws a tissy fit if he can't all a black man "boy".
"real dumb"
And "real dumb" is lost if he can't call a white man "boy".
One more time the threads racist comes thru.
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

#915579 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay nutcase there is one in this post
" You project all that stupidity out of envy." Envy of what? You think you are a special awesome of some sort.
"You believe I'm awesome, and it bothers the hell out of you."
More claims at being awesome and self stroking of a fragile ego by you, nutcase.
No one else here wastes so much space telling themselves how awesome they are then you do -it is abnormal.
Cry me a river, female dog.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915580 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up, lady. Your emotional outbursts are getting old.
'stroking their fragile ego' LOL
And you say you're not a Drama Queen.
Between telling a poster "you sound young" or "stroking your ego", you're a big whiny crybaby who can't debate, so you make dumb comments.
You're right, you're not a boy. I've a nice big pacifier for you, Queenie.
Keep telling yourself how great you are. Maybe just maybe one day you will convince yourself and then you won't need to come here with your temper tantrums and rants.

In all sincerity, I do hope this for you.

Now carry on, I am done rattling your cage.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915581 May 30, 2013
Good question-

"There must be DOJ search warrants aimed at journalists who reported pro-Obama leaks too, right?"

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#915582 May 30, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
and you duhm duh a vey wouldn't know what to whine about, if ya couldn't wahwahwah race bait.
Ya wormling.
"real dumb"
Another poster correctly defines you as a racist. Is there a single racist on this thread that will come to your rescue? Doubtful.
Peace
KMA

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#915583 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then, let's break it down.
The IRS admitted specific groups were being targeted because of their political beliefs. Top officials close to the president knew the IRS was doing this.
Does that not betray the people's trust?
Don't keep taking it out of context and I guarantee you that your ability to understand multiplies by a factor of ten. IRS clerks investigated the most likely organizations that were claiming tax exempt status as a 501(c)(4) while there were suspicions that they were violating U S tax laws. You tell me why an IRS agent should not investigate suspicious groups that advocate tax evasion?
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#915584 May 30, 2013
A Total Censorship Blackout by Corporate Media News on the March Against Monsanto as Millions March Worldwide

http://intellihub.com/2013/05/29/total-blacko...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915585 May 30, 2013
They don’t help us inform the public,” McClatchy Washington Bureau Chief James Asher told Poynter about off-the-record meetings. “This one seems designed mostly to make a public relations point and not a substantive one. If the government wants to justify its pursuit of journalists, they ought to do it in public.”…

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#915587 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell moronic Raider to stop calling people boy. You cannot whine when both sides are throwing around the word. YOU do know it is either wrong for all or you are being a bigot.
"real dumb"
Gee whiz. Another poster points out your racist comments.
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#915588 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
So a more efficient government with less bureaucracy, red tape and overpaid paper pushers is repugnant to you like snake oil?
But an overbloated government with more bureaucracy, red tape and overpaid paper pushers is music to your ears?
I see.
Just answer this question. Do you think anyone in this administration or the IRS should be held accountable for betraying the trust of many Americans?
Yes and yes.

Too bad bushie boy already set the precedence. Makes one wonder why cons don't have a problem when cons do it....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles...

"NAACP Faces IRS Investigation

By Mike Allen
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, October 29, 2004; Page A08

The Internal Revenue Service has threatened to revoke the NAACP's tax-exempt status because the civil rights group's chairman, Julian Bond, "condemned the administration policies of George W. Bush" during a speech this summer, according to documents the group provided yesterday.

The NAACP, which is based in Baltimore and is the nation's oldest and largest civil rights organization, is incorporated under a tax-code section that prohibits participation in a political campaign. The group has long had a strained relationship with the Bush administration.

An IRS document dated Oct. 8 said that at the group's annual convention in Philadelphia in July, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People may have violated the restriction on political activity because it "distributed statements in opposition of George W. Bush for the office of presidency." ..."
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915590 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush left office in Jan. 2009.
Less than five years ago, but you like to prove your stupidity.
all our current problems were caused by Bush.
You nitwits know it, and it drives you into insanity.
The secet to getting ahead is getting started you idiot... You're not losing your mind nitwit. You're getting rid of it. You have no intention of finding it again you idiot...

Hidden locations, an ISP in Wethersfield, CT and childish avatars on Topix, nuculur breastfeeding on George Bush and you sucking big Dick Cheney in your miserable gaseous windstorm... LMFAO

It's the culture....
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915592 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a river, female dog.
"Nuculur would set up a jihad emirate and establish Sharia law. His goal never changes...

"Nuculur idiot actually answers the question as to which side 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'... LMFAO...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915593 May 30, 2013
NBC News has declined to participate in an off-the-record meeting with the Justice Department on the leak investigations.
— Jesse Rodriguez (@JesseRodriguez) May 30, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Earthling-1 52,730
News madoff jailed in ponzi scheme (Mar '09) 3 hr Zen_Tangle 21
News Local investors in no mood to toast Bernie Madoff (Feb '09) 3 hr Zen_Tangle 9
Bloomberg Madoff and other Jews (May '10) 3 hr Zen_Tangle 30
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr Mary NY 495,778
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) 5 hr Angela K 13
My Lily Pond2 (Jun '10) 6 hr HELL ON EARTH 1,585
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 11 hr Zen_Tangle 18,060
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]