Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#913285 May 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
What if John McCain were captured or killed?
He was captured, idiot.
He wasn't killed, much to the chagrin of Jane Fonda.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#913286 May 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah's really been packing on the pounds using that diet. He's managed to combine his bulk and utopian leftist fantasy into quite a musical performance. Check it....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =V1bFr2SWP1IXX
The Good die young. IZ is sorely missed.

Few people were loved as much as he by so many.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#913287 May 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It would have given the United States a presence in the Middle East, none of the Arab Spring Sprung Moslem Jihad was going on while GW Bush was in office-nor would the entire Middle East and Africa be on fire for the first time in history. Iraq is now called Iran according to the locals. The only Christians remaining in Iraq now work for the Americans. We have 26 thousand Americans working in Iraq on the four bases. They are there to protect the Christians. But you knew that didn't you?
So.... you're saying bushie boy should have gone into iran to address the second leg of the axis of evil?

interesting. more conflict to reduce conflict. I'm sure it makes sense to cons.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#913288 May 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
"The fact of the matter is, he's the president of the United States, and he wants to come here and see the people of New Jersey," Christie said. "I'm the governor. I'll be here to welcome him."
You are a good man and a true patriot governor Christie.
Homer will visit the Jersey shore early and often this year.
The Fact is O'bama can't stop traveling and campaigning--he will be in Chicago this week also. WTH--he is like a band of gypsies.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#913289 May 28, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>At least he wouldn't have been afraid like bushie boy.
Yer right.

No Fear = No Brains
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#913290 May 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Its actually a stallion. I will have the groomsman bathe hi in preperation for your conjugal visit. Dont forget your KY.....
wow. so you had two fathers?

so... you don't even qualify as a bastard, do you?

interesting.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#913291 May 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, dufus, the problem is the IRS admitted that the screening they employ was different based on political inclination.
That is a felony.
You call it screening, some people call it keeping an eye on domestic terrorists. Apples and Oranges.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#913292 May 28, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You should have thrown your shoe at the TV. I'm sure it would have changed your hostile disposition to something less.... arrogant.
Do they have a TV in your Chicken Coop?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#913293 May 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He was captured, idiot.
In Syria moron. You have heard about his surprise trip to Syria to visit with the rebel leaders, no?

Level 1

Prevented this

#913294 May 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He was captured, idiot.
and O'bama's buddies William Ayers and Benadine Dorn who championed the 'anti-war-pro-communist movement'.

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#913295 May 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Even so, you're a liar.
It's easy to research the information.

It's just easier to call me a liar.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#913296 May 28, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Galt is spouting the N.R.A. position-- keep local law enforcement from doing their jobs on keeping the streets safe so the greater gun violence can drive panic buying of more guns from the N.R.A.'s primary clients--the corporate gun & ammo industry. The N.R.A. and the U S gun industry put profits above human needs. That's morally disgusting and wrong!
What's driving the gun-buying is the obvious prospect of the uncivilized lawless behavior in the Democrats' districts being protected while it further encroaches on communities that are civilized.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#913298 May 28, 2013
Racists, haters of women, are there no decent rightwingers?
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#913299 May 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>How do you idiots make the leap from handguns to nukes? WTF is wrong with you people?
Can't speak for anyone else, but my problem is lumbago. Comes from years of carrying deadbeat liberals on my back.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#913301 May 28, 2013
Beachlady wrote:
<quoted text>Makes me want to go out and buy about 5 more, in case a moron like you comes to visit.
You sound like the type that would manage to shoot herself (or her kid) in the foot handling just one, but relax, I'd never go to your hovel, even on a visit of charity...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#913302 May 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they have a TV in your Chicken Coop?
If you're trying to prove you have no brains son, you're doing a damn fine job!

Level 1

Prevented this

#913303 May 28, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So.... you're saying bushie boy should have gone into iran to address the second leg of the axis of evil?
interesting. more conflict to reduce conflict. I'm sure it makes sense to cons.
Everything will be fine--O'bama has allowed Iran to go nuclear--it certainly would have been smarter to go to war with Iran not being a nuclear country. O'bama didn't think so. The world is and will suffer because of the O'bama presidency. Incompetence does not equate to a leader. As the world laughs at the United States of America, O'bama golfs.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#913305 May 28, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there any topic on which you are not an authority?
She just talks out her ass. Wildfires are a natural occurrence for natural weather cycles yet America puts forth a megaeffortevery year to fight them for the betterment of human civilization in America.

Not to mention, just because it's a natural occurrence doesn't mean humanity isn't contributing to if in a catastrophic way. It's called adding fuel to the fire! Just as everything else has consequences & repercussions, so does humanities disrespect for nature. She can't explain why thousands of different oceanic species from fish to sharks to whales are washing upon the shores at an alarming rate. Now that's definitely not a natural cycle, but has everything to do with pulling too much oil from the earth, burning it &, sending the fumes into the atmosphere causing global climate change. These oceanic animals navigate by the gulf coast jet stream &, the magnetic poles. Neither one are following it's natural cycle & we see the outcome!

Level 1

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#913306 May 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He was captured, idiot.
Really, Mccain was captured in Syria?

Wow
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#913307 May 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You call it screening, some people call it keeping an eye on domestic terrorists. Apples and Oranges.
Yeah, well call it whatever you want, but stop looking in my windows with those binoculars. And, take that web camera off your dog, he looks like he has a humonguous tick on the top of his head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Who 48,549
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 hr Tony 489,649
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 17,245
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 12,026
Stephen Cardy Is a Con Man-- Beware of him 16 hr Roberto 2
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 20 hr Princess Hey 2,598
One Word (Jul '10) 20 hr Princess Hey 1,909

Flood Watch for Orange County was issued at November 25 at 11:21AM EST

Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:04 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:04PM
Gruden Uses GoPro to Coach HSers
Bleacher Report 8:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?
Bleacher Report10:47 PM
5 Bold Predictions for New York Giants' Week 13 Matchup
NBC Sports 6:58 AM
Jaguars coach on Blake Bortles: "He's young, but we expect more"
NBC Sports 7:01 AM
Doug Martin says he's the same player he was in 2012