Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,814)

Showing posts 836,261 - 836,280 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bernie Madoff ran a Ponzi scheme and got what he deserved.
Greedy clients who thought they were insiders because they were Jewish made the scheme possible.
Remorse is worthless.
"John Galt"
president nobama is running a Ponzi scheme. We will all feel the results when the bottom falls out.
Peace
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>They're never going to get it until they have descended to their rightful level with Brutus and Cassius.(They'll never get that either.)
lily will confess her ignorance, leosnana will provide it...

Level 2

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It happened in the past & no one had a tissy fit like you right whiners.
I have posted links to servicemen holding umbrellas for other Presidents.
The problem you have this is no justification so what is your reason.
"real dumb"
You have not shown a picture a marine holding an umbrella for any president. The only case of a president having a marine hold an umbrella for him is nobama.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Lois Lerner to hide behind the Fifth Amendment.

Will Obama fire her?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Rand Paul pretty much summarizes the whole Apple sideshow in the Senate
"Tell me one of these politicians up here that doesnít minimize their taxes. Tell me a chief financial officer that you would hire if he didnít try to minimize your taxes legally. Tell me what Apple has done that is illegal.
I am offended by a government that uses the IRS to bully groups such as the Tea Party but I am also offended by a government that convenes a hearing to bully one of Americanís success stories.
I am offended by the spectacle of dragging in here executives from an American company that is not doing anything illegal. If anyone should be on trial here, it should be Congress."
Rand Paul for President!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>She was probably a "Kernal" in the KGB...Is it just me or are these beauts, as you call them, getting crazier (and more disgusting) by the day?
not you, they are
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Okay Mr. Statistics, when was the last time New Jersey had a hurricane, an earthquake, a tornado, &a storm that caused widespread destruction like a hurricane but, created a path of destruction like a tornado in a years time? If it ever happened, I don't think they had enough cognitive thought to keep records back then It takes someone brilliantly dumb, to argue a fact that's dumb to begin with!
New Jersey is irrelevant, just as the Constitution and the law is to the Obama mob.

Go join New York as the crybaby state.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Dutch Hague wrote:
Jews are eternal cancer to this world
Darkie shoeshine boy Ghost with a little more black racism.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are one sicksonofabitch!!!! You have no idea what "carol" ate or did not eat last week. You are just being your self, a nasty dirty piece of crap.
Peace
KMA
So, tell us what you ate at Shady Pines today Eed.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul for President!
I hope you run him!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Romania in 1942, I believe that was the last country the United States declared war on along with Bulgaria and Hungary June 5, 1942.
Article One, Section Eight of the Constitution says "Congress shall have power to ... declare War". However, that passage provides no specific format for what form legislation must have in order to be considered a "Declaration of War" nor does the Constitution itself use this term.

So many will argue that Congressional resolutions such as the Gulf of Tonkin or the one authorizing the Iraqi invasion are effectively declarations of war. Those like Galt who believe in literal interpretation of the Constitution would probably say no.

“wake up”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
As the farm bill approved by the Agriculture Committee last week reaches the Senate floor Monday afternoon, Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) will be a few hours into an experiment: eating for a week on the meager food budget afford by the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). Murphy announced on Twitter that he would take the SNAP Challenge, which is the brainchild of the Food Research and Action Center (FRAC).
That means Murphy will be eating on a few dollars per day, as his colleagues debate a measure that would cut $4 billion from the SNAP budget over the next decade. Murphy is using the $3 per day allowance FRAC and allies recommended in 2007 guidelines for lawmakers interested in the challenge, although government data shows the program averaged about $4.40/day nationwide in fiscal year 2012.
for people that will not do anything to support themselves,$3 a day is $3 a day more than they deserve.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Tell us what you drank behind the warehouse today .
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez will seize at least eight farms with a total of 28,417 acres of land, the Communications and Information Ministry said in a statement published on its Web site today.
ďLand isnít private; itís the property of the nation,Ē Chavez said.
Chavez has confiscated thousands of acres of land during the past few years as he increases state control of the economy.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...
Does this website suit you and Realtime better?
Who cares? What is the relevance?
What property has Obama taken, Chicken Little?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
lily will eat anything her handlers or obama slips or shits on her plate...

Level 2

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So? I was for it too based on what bushie boy was telling the American people and the world.
Talk about abuse of power.
"yuck"
Come on instead of blaming former president Bush, why do you not laud the accomplishments of president nobama. Nothing of note you can say? Well you could start of with;
- nobamakare a trillion dollar boondogle
- The fact that fewer Americans have a job
- The fact that the unemployment rate is higher than when nobama took office
- The fact that fewer American's are paying Federal Income Tax
- The fact that millions more American's are using food stamps
- The fact the housing market, prices and sales, are lower than when nobama took office
- The debt and the deficit continue to spiral upward
- The near trillion dollars pissed away on the stimulus program
- The Fast and Furious debacle
Peace
KMA
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
New Jersey is irrelevant, just as the Constitution and the law is to the Obama mob.
Go join New York as the crybaby state.
That statement doesn't even deserve a comeback! You have tobe tthee dumbest person on the planet to think you know more about the constitution than Barack Obama. He most likely holds the same opinion as I do concerning that relic, it's beyond outdated & no longer serves the best interest of the American people. The shit was written over 200yrs ago. Time to write a new one.

Level 2

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Do you own homework Grampa
"silly"
You do have a big mouth. You also show you are a big fan of BS. You make claims, lies and offer no back up. Typical liberal loon.
Peace
KMA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? What is the relevance?
What property has Obama taken, Chicken Little?
Virginia Republicans Have a Vagina Problem

On Saturday, Virginia state Sen. Mark Obenshain clinched his party's nomination for attorney general in the November election. And much like the rest of the GOP ticket, he's got some baggage. ThinkProgress swiftly unearthed a bill he authored in 2009 that would subject women to legal penalties if they fail to report a miscarriage to the police.

Here's the relevant portion of his bill:

When a fetal death occurs without medical attendance upon the mother at or after the delivery or abortion, the mother or someone acting on her behalf shall, within 24 hours, report the fetal death, location of the remains, and identity of the mother to the local or state police or sheriff's department of the city or county where the fetal death occurred. No one shall remove, destroy, or otherwise dispose of any remains without the express authorization of law-enforcement officials or the medical examiner. Any person violating the provisions of this subsection shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

The penalty for a class 1 misdemeanor is up to 12 months in jail and $2,500 in fines.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/05/mark-...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

This is Sports in all its glory:

Kevin Durant, Thunder donate $2 million to Oklahoma tornado relief: http://tinyurl.com/luu8bza

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 836,261 - 836,280 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 18 min EyeOfTheNewt 95,800
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Lord Hater 42,961
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr RaceCityUsa 17,330
Special court rules against families who claim ... (Feb '09) 5 hr 100 percent frienduh 127
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr Mary NY 478,226
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 5 hr Panamaed 2,631
two words (Jul '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 26,736
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••