Polls have become impromptu sex toys for Liberals. They feel good if you use them in perverted ways.<quoted text>
I saw where you said 44% thought the White House misled on Benghazi but you forgot to mention what percent said they believe what was said was what was available at that time. What was it 53%.
So 53% of Americans call you ridiculous for all;your whining about lies to mislead.
There were no lies.
Only excessive whining from the right.
I was listening to an NPR Suck-Up-To-The-Magic-Negro program a few days back. It was a threesome; a Liberal Moderator and two Liberal "professional" NPR "Journalists", a man and a woman. The script went like this: the Moderator would throw out softball questions to the Journalists regarding the multi-scandal-ridden cesspool in the Oval Office who would then play back their part of the script to bash Conservatives and praise the Boy Messiah.
At one point, she says that 44% of polled Americans don't even care about Benghazi much less even know what or where it is on a map. So, she says, Benghazi is no big thing for America and Americans. Notice, she's not saying anything about the other 56%.
Then she quickly comes back with this: amongst polled Republicans, 43% consider Benghazi to be a National Security Scandal. This, she claims, is the reason that Benghazi has become cheap, raw politics in the national discussion. Those damned 43% of Republicans!
Wait a second, I thought. Her 44% of Benghazi-Bored Americans shows how piddly the issue is but the 43% of enraged Republicans is a horror. Gee, lady. You can't have it both ways. She's playing with numbers to protect her boy. She was supposedly NPR's Bureau Chief in Washington. To me, she sounded like a JHS Cheerleader.
And then the guy, supposedly an NPR National Bureau operative. He launches into a rant about how all of these scandals - from Benghazi to the IRS to the AP and even the earlier Fast n Furious - are designed by Republicans to smear the Jerk-In-Chief and for no other reason than to probably ruin Hillary's chances in 2016.
Yep. I was listening to whining juveniles who have been granted use of adult microphones on a supposedly neutral public service network. This is NPR. National Progressive Radio.