Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906872 May 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Miller is a criminal who should be drawn and quartered.
You have to assume innocence and prove Steven Miller did anything wrong and you haven't done neither. Now, you favor vigilante 'justice' over faith in our American justice system. How infidel against American values can you be?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#906873 May 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Even Dick Armey is running away from the Tea Party as fast as he can and carrying away with him a nifty $8 million dollars golden parachute package.
Keep your focus on the Tea party while the Republican Party takes over the Congress.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906874 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>So, you saw all this with your own eyes? How can that be if you were the bodily fluid waste dumped in the glove compartment?
March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

Monsanto Protection Act awakening the republic
This new "Monsanto Protection Act" signed on March 26th, 2013 by a sellout obama, gives executive powers to the USDA that grant permission to companies like Monsanto to sell its genetically modify seed to farmers without any judicial accountability.

http://occupy-monsanto.com/tag/march/

Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#906875 May 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he was playing golf, but my hunch is that it was something much worse than that. After all, he readily admitted to playing golf during the bin Laden raid.
Homosexual liaison is most likely.
Why would you post that sht knowing that it's untrue.

silly rabbit?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906876 May 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he was playing golf, but my hunch is that it was something much worse than that. After all, he readily admitted to playing golf during the bin Laden raid.
Homosexual liaison is most likely.
Homosexuality isn't criminal, but hypocrisy is a moral sin. You're now going against your own libertarian values by trying to impose your 'morality' into the law of the land.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906877 May 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your focus on the Tea party while the Republican Party takes over the Congress.
Without the Tea Party , a republican can't get elected to dog catcher. Go ask Christine O'Donnell if you doubt me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906878 May 19, 2013
Okay it seems the Left's defense of Miller is it is not illegal to hide things from congress.

Dan Pfeiffer was out saying "the law doesn't matter".

He did later decide to walk the comment back.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#906879 May 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Xe__Blackwater may be based in your area Flacko but few of the employees actually live there, plenty of them live down here including the poor bastardo who was hung on a bridge in Fallujah in 04 and set afire.
It's a high risk business Flacko, Oh and by the way Xe employees killed Iraqi civilians apparently for entertainment and put it on you tube.
Nice
I thought Eric Prince moved his headquarters to Dubai?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906880 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>Homosexuality isn't criminal, but hypocrisy is a moral sin. You're now going against your own libertarian values by trying to impose your 'morality' into the law of the land.
hypocrisy is a moral sin... A sellout Obama bin Lying Slammed For Signing So-Called 'Monsanto Protection Act' you idiot...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/01/obam...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#906881 May 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you post that sht knowing that it's untrue.
silly rabbit?
Galt is a closet queen
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906882 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's what bushie claimed he gave up to show support for the troops he sent to die for no reason at all.
And then he started golfing again.
Bushie? Are you gay?

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#906883 May 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got torn concert tickets, used tires and busted glass inside of my head.
I wouldn't enter yours alone and without a 100 round magazine:]
I think I'm insulted...

xD

..., and after I considered you as my #1 Muse too!

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906884 May 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Okay it seems the Left's defense of Miller is it is not illegal to hide things from congress.
Dan Pfeiffer was out saying "the law doesn't matter".
He did later decide to walk the comment back.
So, you're saying that it's okay for republicans to distort and fabricate phony e-mails to deceive the Congress and public on Benghazi. Caught! so admit it.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906885 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Why do cons keep looking for things that don't exist?
What a waste of time and American's money!
Why does the admin continue to refuse to answer direct questions?

A comic has Jay Carney stating

"I want to make it perfectly clear that Obama administration does not know nothing about what the Obama administration is doing."

Apparently, you find this comment believable.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#906886 May 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Funniest post today or maybe a tie with Dave's victory lap over Umbrellagate
I was beginning to wonder if he was completely unflappable. ;)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906887 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>Without the Tea Party , a republican can't get elected to dog catcher. Go ask Christine O'Donnell if you doubt me.
Obama's Monsanto’s board members have worked for the EPA, advised the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and served on President Obama’s Advisory Committee for Trade Policy and Negotiations.

The prevalence of Monsanto’s directors in these highly influential Obama positions begs a closer look at how they’re able to push the pro-GE agenda within the government and influence public opinion.

Now that Obama has sold out and signed the law, Monsanto may plant genetically modified seeds even if a court of law orders them to stop.

While this is blatantly unethical, and possibly unenforceable, the newfound public outrage over the Monsanto Protection Act ignores the fact that Monsanto has already been above the law for decades.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/04/10/18...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#906888 May 19, 2013
I can see we have a bright libtard here!

You moron, are comparing what occurred as the first incident of unexpected severe terrorism here at home to something where an ambassador asked for security in a country where Obama just assaulted (following the French) where the Al Qaeda flag was flying over government buildings.

The damage at the Trade Center was done by two planes striking within a period of 15 minutes. The Benghazi incident afforded Obama and the State Department plenty of advance warning by the Ambassador there and went on for hours.

Obama, Clinton, Oapy the press Secretary and Rice then lied for weeks and still are about Benghazi. They lied to the American people that for power to win an election.

BIG DIFFERENCE, idiot.

You are a freeking moron.

Dumbfk Douchbag.
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You know, this is exactly what bushie was doing for 30 days just prior to 9/11.
You obviously have the two mixed up.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#906890 May 19, 2013
A sellout Barack Obama has signed a bill into law that was written in part by his staff and a billion-dollar corporation that will benefit directly from the legislation.

On Tuesday, Pres. Obama inked his name to H.R. 933

With the Obama’s signature, agriculture giants that deal with genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and genetically engineered (GE) seeds are given the go-ahead to continue to plant and sell man-made crops, even as questions remain largely unanswered about the health risks these types of products pose to consumers.

http://rt.com/usa/monsanto-bill-blunt-agricul...

Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#906891 May 19, 2013
I was just reminded that Senior WH adviser Pfeiffer thinking "The law is irrelevant." that they have made several references to the constitution being irrelevant.

What is the take away from this?

The Obama admin regards themselves as being above the law?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#906892 May 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>hypocrisy is a moral sin... A sellout Obama bin Lying Slammed For Signing So-Called 'Monsanto Protection Act' you idiot...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/01/obam...
Why not slam the practice of republicans to slip in anonymous amendments , "Monsanto Protection Act", it's in section 735, so hardly anyone in Congress knew about it? "Since the act’s passing, more than 250,000 people have signed a petition opposing the provision and a rally, consisting largely of farmers organized by the Food Democracy Now network, protested outside the White House Wednesday. Not only has anger been directed at the Monsanto Protection Act’s content, but the way in which the provision was passed through Congress without appropriate review by the Agricultural or Judiciary Committees. The biotech rider instead was introduced anonymously as the larger bill progressed — little wonder food activists are accusing lobbyists and Congress members of backroom dealings."...“It sets a terrible precedent,” noted the International Business Times.“Though it will only remain in effect for six months until the government finds another way to fund its operations,.." Check this out: http://www.salon.com/2013/03/27/how_the_monsa...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min SpaceBlues 48,439
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 489,531
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr Sami 96,560
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 17 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 26,115
The alphabet (Jun '06) 19 hr Princess Hey 1,149
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 19 hr Princess Hey 4,295
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 19 hr Princess Hey 2,592
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News