Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
831,921 - 831,940 of 1,081,628 Comments Last updated 16 min ago

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't possibly believe that Susan Rice decided to lie on her own.
No, of course not. She was just dutifully following orders to be rewarded later for her blind loyalty.

Again, I'm struck by the comparison of history repeating itself.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
I have a question. In this modern day of technology where are the tweets, Facebook, etc of the 34 people who were in Benghazi when all of this stuff started? Forget emails. Somebody had to have tweeted something at the beginning of this mess.
Most worked for the CIA in some capacity Flacko. You do know that the Benghazi mission was merely diplomatic cover for the nearby CIA base right?

Whatever__honor plays a role in that arena at least for those hoping to continue working.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
war mongering, frontporch?
Democrats are just looking for an excuse to attack Syria, just like they attacked Libya.

Probably with the same result, a radical Islamist government that murders US diplomats, followed by an Obama coverup.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing here about the 47% being the enemy or being hounded into submission by the IRS.
You just don't get it.
It's not just tax-exempt groups, but targeting individuals for their political positions.
Individuals who donated to Romney were hounded by the IRS. One had three audits and the admin unleashed OASHA on him too

Dean, choke on your idiocy -there is an enemy list.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, of course not. She was just dutifully following orders to be rewarded later for her blind loyalty.
Instead it cost her the Secretary of State position.

I wonder how long the admin can keep people they have burned under wraps
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
And who does Susan Rice report to and presumably take direction from?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're defending Syria's mass murdering dictator Assad?
To be honest, it is in the best interests of the USA to stay out of Syria and allow Assad to kill as many radical Islamists as possible.

Each Muslim killed is one less to attack the US.

And if they happen to kill Assad, not the worst thing either.

Just as long as we do not take sides or assist in any way.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> How soon do you forget what a real scandal looks like. Yeah, here is a real scandal involving 'targeting individuals for their political positions' " US Attorney firings
On December 7, 2006, eight US attorneys were notified that they would be fired. Most came from swing states. Most were considered not to have aggressively enough prosecuted Democrats or voter fraud cases in the run up to November 2006 elections, the idea being that such prosecutions would have helped Republicans in close elections. Worse some were investigating and had even prosecuted prominent Republicans. And then there were those partisan hacks waiting in the wings to replace them." Check this out: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/17/1209...
You are pure idiocy. This went no where as these individuals are appointed at the beginning of each term by the President.

You are using Daily K0s -a radical left political site-as your source. Get a clue!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Most worked for the CIA in some capacity Flacko. You do know that the Benghazi mission was merely diplomatic cover for the nearby CIA base right?
Whatever__honor plays a role in that arena at least for those hoping to continue working.
So what? They were still American citizens, abandoned by Obama.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Most worked for the CIA in some capacity Flacko. You do know that the Benghazi mission was merely diplomatic cover for the nearby CIA base right?
What a fool you are. Of course we have CIA bases and spies working as diplomats through out the world.

No wonder you have no problems with umbrellas as you are identifying with Mary Poppins way too much.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Correction

These are individuals are appointed at the beginning of each term by the President. There was no fraud or illegality involved.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad fact is that Obama is not a liberal, not even close, but a Fascist dictator.
You will here in the not to distant future these words "Capitalism doesn't work. It never has. We need to try something else." Mark my words here!!!

The greatest hope for mankind is being flushed down the toilet.

Level 4

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligent true liberals do not like police states like the Obama administration.
l like to call them smart liberals. Brokaw is a fluke, in my opinion, but Stewart just buys into the same nonexistent utopia for all the wrong reasons. His criticisms of this administration even so are brutal when it's deserved - especially recently.

Level 4

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't see that while your lot deny climate change & the measures needed to address it. Again it becomes another "Liberal" idea and that's the problem. To borrow a phrase from a famous innovator's advertising. Trying to get you to "Think Different" is almost an impossible task. But thinking outside the square is where the great discoveries come from. That's how Einstein discovered Relativity and the concept of Time in a whole new way. If you continue to think in a pre-programmed way to deny all that doesn't fit into your concept of how things are then you are denying yourself a opportunity to advance. No Teacher should hold that attitude. Conservatism has drifted into thinking backwards trying to hold on to what has long since past. There is no future in that mode of thinking, only repeating failures.
FYI: The magnetic poles are shifting. You made one of the biggest scammers in history a very rich man.

Level 4

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, you're completely ignoring the fact that the reporting on the emails by Jonathan Karl of ABC and the Weekly Standard referred to content that wasn't in the originals. Jonathan Karl admitted that he did not read the original emails but was quoting verbatim from his unnamed source.
I need to refer to nothing more than this president, his staff and the Secretary of State lying to us about a terrorist attack on 9/11 killing three Americans and an ambassador under Obama's and Hillary's service. It's the worst kind of betrayal - on their part to those who died.

That's about as low as anyone can go in my book. Winning at all costs.

What else would they lie to us about if they would like about this just to stay in power?

They admitted they did it. What more proof do you need?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What a fool you are. Of course we have CIA bases and spies working as diplomats through out the world.
No wonder you have no problems with umbrellas as you are identifying with Mary Poppins way too much.
I put up the numbers last week, only 7 of the evacuees were state department personnel and two of them were deceased, all the others were CIA personnel-operatives.

Gregory Hicks, the whistleblower, revealed the names of many of the state department personnel assigned to Libya__some were not happy about it. On that note "bulldog" Gregory Hicks story and reputation have already been undercut buy state department personnel who he has served.

Laughable that Issa would base his witch hunt on a little respected mid level state department desk jockey.

Paula Broadwell stated that the Benghazi CIA base had been used to house prisoners. How do you suppose she learned that?

ef off loser.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Here is the White House transcript of Obama's answer to a direct question about his knowledge of the IRS targeting conservatives-their enemies list.

Obama was specifically asked, according to a White House transcript,“Can you assure the American people that nobody in the White House knew about the agency’s actions before your counsel’s office found out on April 22nd?”

He responded:“…Let me make sure that I answer your specific question. I can assure you that I certainly did not know anything about the IG report before the IG report had been leaked through the press. Typically, the IG reports are not supposed to be widely distributed or shared. They tend to be a process that everybody is trying to protect the integrity of. But what I’m absolutely certain of is that the actions that were described in that IG report are unacceptable.”

He tried to be clever and attempted to spin it into not what was in the IG report -that wasn't the question. Did he know about the IRS targeting conservatives for the political beliefs.

He was asked to clarify his comment-answer the question posed. No response

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sucks to be a brain dead FOXbot racist.
BushCo nearly destroyed the nation paving the way for the first black President to easily defeat the Republican entries__twice.
By the time Obama leaves office the nations economy and attitude will be stronger than at any time during the George W Bush administration.
HAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahaha!! !!!! Oh that's a good one there!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! We'll be lucky to survive the next three years. That train wreck is picking up speed and the end of line is looming straight ahead. The Grand Illusion will come to a crashing stop.

Level 4

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You will here in the not to distant future these words "Capitalism doesn't work. It never has. We need to try something else." Mark my words here!!!
The greatest hope for mankind is being flushed down the toilet.
Isn't that what they've been saying by their actions and words for the past four and a half years?

What was the class warfare, strangling the free market by exanding government through Obamacare, strengthening the unions and more government spending all about if that isn't true?

As far as I'm concerned, they've been screaming anti-capitalism at the top of their lungs without ever having to say it out loud.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to refer to nothing more than this president, his staff and the Secretary of State lying to us about a terrorist attack on 9/11 killing three Americans and an ambassador under Obama's and Hillary's service. It's the worst kind of betrayal - on their part to those who died.
That's about as low as anyone can go in my book. Winning at all costs.
What else would they lie to us about if they would like about this just to stay in power?
They admitted they did it. What more proof do you need?
And then to have blamed it all on some random, stupid video, in a world of many, makes it all just that much more ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 59 min The Real Missyfit 484,215
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr The Real Missyfit 17,567
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 4 hr Princess Hey 4,120
The alphabet (Jun '06) 4 hr Princess Hey 1,027
Deputy Keith Rogers And Walt Disney Framed Me F... 5 hr DeathToTraitors 1
We Should Hang All Crooked Cops And Crooked Pol... 5 hr DeathToTraitors 3
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 5 hr marce-encore 151
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters