Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#905938 May 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to refer to nothing more than this president, his staff and the Secretary of State lying to us about a terrorist attack on 9/11 killing three Americans and an ambassador under Obama's and Hillary's service. It's the worst kind of betrayal - on their part to those who died.
That's about as low as anyone can go in my book. Winning at all costs.
What else would they lie to us about if they would like about this just to stay in power?
They admitted they did it. What more proof do you need?
And then to have blamed it all on some random, stupid video, in a world of many, makes it all just that much more ignorant.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#905939 May 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? They were still American citizens, abandoned by Obama.
We don't know if all the CIA operatives were American, and we don't know that they were all evacuated. We do know that no one at the mission or the annex was abandoned.

Your posts have become less reasonable to the point where you're merely sniping, often about topics you don't understand.

I guess posting eighteen plus hours per day, every day has taken it's tolle eh?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#905940 May 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> HAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahaha!! !!!! Oh that's a good one there!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! We'll be lucky to survive the next three years. That train wreck is picking up speed and the end of line is looming straight ahead. The Grand Illusion will come to a crashing stop.
You're a fkn moran pally__all of your halfwitted predictions have been wrong.

The economy is on fire__consumer confidence is at a six year high, the markets are at all time highs but your dumbazz just keeps looking for negative news.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#905941 May 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> HAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahaha!! !!!! Oh that's a good one there!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! We'll be lucky to survive the next three years. That train wreck is picking up speed and the end of line is looming straight ahead. The Grand Illusion will come to a crashing stop.
Budget office slashed the estimated deficit this year.

Wow, that's ugly.

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#905942 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Here is the White House transcript of Obama's answer to a direct question about his knowledge of the IRS targeting conservatives-their enemies list.
Obama was specifically asked, according to a White House transcript,“Can you assure the American people that nobody in the White House knew about the agency’s actions before your counsel’s office found out on April 22nd?”
He responded:“…Let me make sure that I answer your specific question. I can assure you that I certainly did not know anything about the IG report before the IG report had been leaked through the press. Typically, the IG reports are not supposed to be widely distributed or shared. They tend to be a process that everybody is trying to protect the integrity of. But what I’m absolutely certain of is that the actions that were described in that IG report are unacceptable.”
He tried to be clever and attempted to spin it into not what was in the IG report -that wasn't the question. Did he know about the IRS targeting conservatives for the political beliefs.
He was asked to clarify his comment-answer the question posed. No response
Didn't Carney tell the press the president had been briefed about the IRS months before?

"Press secretary Jay Carney acknowledged Monday that the White House was informed in April that the Treasury Department's Inspector General was investigating the IRS's Cincinnati field office which is accused of targeting conservative political groups for extra scrutiny."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...

So isn't the president's knowledge of this and not speaking up or doing anything to stop it an impeachable offense? Doesn't just knowing about it and remaining silent make him an accomplice?

The IRS has been doing this since 2010.

The president being left this far out of the loop is, at the very least, implausible. At the most, very hard to believe.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905943 May 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I put up the numbers last week, only 7 of the evacuees were state department personnel and two of them were deceased, all the others were CIA personnel-operatives.
Gregory Hicks, the whistleblower, revealed the names of many of the state department personnel assigned to Libya__some were not happy about it. On that note "bulldog" Gregory Hicks story and reputation have already been undercut buy state department personnel who he has served.
Laughable that Issa would base his witch hunt on a little respected mid level state department desk jockey.
Paula Broadwell stated that the Benghazi CIA base had been used to house prisoners. How do you suppose she learned that?
ef off loser.
As I stated you would be a fool to not think we have such bases through out the world!

Your dissing whistle blowers shows the same competent the Obama admin has shown to this group. No other president has prosecuted so many people for coming forward and telling what they knew.

Obama is anti-free speech. His DOJ just harassed a bunch of reporters. You may be willing to give away your rights for the this unjust cause -I am most sincerely not!

Remember the rights your enemy has will be the same as yours. Get SMART
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905944 May 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a fkn moran pally__all of your halfwitted predictions have been wrong.
The economy is on fire__consumer confidence is at a six year high, the markets are at all time highs but your dumbazz just keeps looking for negative news.
Another Mary Poppins alert
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905945 May 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>We don't know if all the CIA operatives were American, and we don't know that they were all evacuated. We do know that no one at the mission or the annex was abandoned.
Your posts have become less reasonable to the point where you're merely sniping, often about topics you don't understand.
Oh my stars, all those who died were Americans. Arguing from stupidity is not your best option-it isn't working for you.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905946 May 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Budget office slashed the estimated deficit this year.
Wow, that's ugly.
You still are in denial. It has been the worst economical recovery in history due to the bumbling Obama leadership.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905947 May 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Carney tell the press the president had been briefed about the IRS months before?
"Press secretary Jay Carney acknowledged Monday that the White House was informed in April that the Treasury Department's Inspector General was investigating the IRS's Cincinnati field office which is accused of targeting conservative political groups for extra scrutiny."
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
So isn't the president's knowledge of this and not speaking up or doing anything to stop it an impeachable offense? Doesn't just knowing about it and remaining silent make him an accomplice?
The IRS has been doing this since 2010.
The president being left this far out of the loop is, at the very least, implausible. At the most, very hard to believe.
Obama LIED -everyone knew he did
Whatever

Gering, NE

#905948 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
As I stated you would be a fool to not think we have such bases through out the world!
Your dissing whistle blowers shows the same competent the Obama admin has shown to this group. No other president has prosecuted so many people for coming forward and telling what they knew.
Obama is anti-free speech. His DOJ just harassed a bunch of reporters. You may be willing to give away your rights for the this unjust cause -I am most sincerely not!
competent =contempt

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#905949 May 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a fkn moran pally__all of your halfwitted predictions have been wrong.
Just like the spring/summer of 1929. Let me see! Something happened in the fall of that year? Now I wonder what that was? Had something to do with wheat!

Ole Ben is about to cut off the printing presses. He is leaving. Say in about 5 months! Now what month would that be?

Level 1

Newville, PA

#905950 May 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The same people who do it now in the states. We have this thing called the U.S.Treasury. You know, where all the tax money now goes.
You like like the US Treasury we have now? Face it, we still need the IRS to scrutinize all the filings & investigate fraud. That requires people. Whether they are in the IRS, States or treasury is irrelevant. You act as though the collection process is somehow cost free.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#905951 May 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>We don't know if all the CIA operatives were American, and we don't know that they were all evacuated. We do know that no one at the mission or the annex was abandoned.
Abandoned does not really seem to be a fully applicable description of it all.
Those at the consulate and surrounding similar compounds, were just ignored, repeatedly...THEN abandoned after the damage was done, with careless disregard.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#905952 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The only fool is you__we do have CIA folks working under diplomatic cover around the globe but we very seldom have politicians outing the locations, missions or personnel do we. Can you name the last time a CIA operation was outed for political purposes?

You're much too stupid for me to waste any more time on chief.

Get a clue at diplopundit.net
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#905953 May 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Only if your referencing the givverment handout economy....

Level 1

Newville, PA

#905954 May 18, 2013

Level 1

Newville, PA

#905955 May 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You still are in denial. It has been the worst economical recovery in history due to the bumbling Obama leadership.
When you have the worst recession in 80 years it most likely stems the worst recovery in 80 years.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#905956 May 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that what they've been saying by their actions and words for the past four and a half years?
What was the class warfare, strangling the free market by exanding government through Obamacare, strengthening the unions and more government spending all about if that isn't true?
As far as I'm concerned, they've been screaming anti-capitalism at the top of their lungs without ever having to say it out loud.
Yeah but now they are just going to come right out and say it.

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#905957 May 18, 2013
Reince Priebus wrote:
You don’t call for impeachment until you have evidence.
That's why there's independent investigators and the FBI getting to the bottom of corruption at the highest levels.

Obama would rather the foxes guarding the hen house tell us what he wants us to know.

A thorough investigation will soon be forthcoming, pretty sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 9 min The Poet 2,508
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 15 min Riverside 487,652
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min OzRitz 46,797
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 2 hr Sacre bleu 293
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 4 hr marce-encore 97
What life is like for Casey Anthony 4 hr Thou shalt not kill 243
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 hr LizW 70,476
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••