Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,558)

Showing posts 831,141 - 831,160 of1,037,659
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 1

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
I just love this so-called "liberal" so-called "logic":
Let's kill all infants a mother doesn't want, then let's go half way around the world to adopt one.
How about this:
Everyone knows where babies come from.
Everyone has access to birth control.
Everyone should be responsible for their own choices. If you choose to f**k some worthless dirtbag who doesn't give a sh*t about you, you have to live with the consequences derived directly from your own choices.
You say you need availability of abortion. What you really need is to use birth control and make better choices in the people you drop your drawers for.
Everyone does not have access to birth control. The best most effective methods are expensive. They require a doctor's appointments, prescriptions & follow ups.

As for better availability of these more reliable options, talk top the Pope & Republicans.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Does this President and the WH communicate with each other…Carney: White House notified of IRS targeting tea party 'several weeks ago;' Obama: I found out Friday!! Today the Washington Post gave the President Four Pinocchio after Carney statement we can add another one!!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaahhh, that's just your period; silly
Classy

Level 1

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is calling tut the boy king racist?
Big surprise, Eman jumps in to protect the use of slurs. Calling a black man "boy" is a racist slur. Everyone know this.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you just woke up from a fifteen-year, Abu Nidal, for one.
In case this information wasn't in your indoctrination sessions, Saddam Hussein was giving money to mothers of suicide bombers.
In case you were still abducted by aliens at that time, Afghanistan attacked us on September 11, 2001.
When did the aliens return you to Earth?
Abu Nidal was murdered in Iraq most likely upon the orders of Saddam. Saddam also hated OBL and stated that he'd kill him with his own hands. Saddam, the paper tiger, did not need the aggravation of international terrorists at the same time that he was suffering under punishing UN sanctions.

Saddam had "reportedly" paid some families of suicide bombers "as much as" $35,000. The number and total of payments remains in dispute.

You are a fkn lying birther, conspiracy loon and topix troll, nothing you post is true or even plausible. Go away and take all your hats along witcha.

“All Human Freedom began”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox And Issa Claim There's A Difference Between An "Act Of Terror" And A Terrorist Attack
On September 13, 2001, former President George W. Bush described the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks as an "act of terror."
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/13/fox-a...
Impeach Bush!
belated, but a very worthy cause.
Hey Sonic, even your liberal WaPO give O'bama 4 big noses to go along with his two big dumbo ears:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Al Qaeda was not in Iraq prior to our invasion. I thought we went in to dethrone Sadam. Will you Right whiners make up your minds!
Now Afghanistan attacked us?
If you want to understand what the terrorist threat is, you must educate yourself with Wahhabism.
All Suni terrorists are Wahhabists.
bin Laden was a Wahhabist before the Soviet Union put troops in Afghanistan.
We went to remove Saddam Hussien from power in Iraq. An idiot could tell you the Wahhabist jihad was going to come fight us regardless of where we went. The spillover benefit of taking out Saddam Hussein was we would be able to fight the war the Wahhabists jihad started there, close to our supply lines, easily accessible by water, and it split the Terrorist Empire that stretched unbroken from Morocco to Tibet in half, and it isolated the terrorist states of Syria, Iran and Saudi Arabia. Any jihad army that wanted to go to Afghanistan to fight us would first have to cross Iraq. We just cut their supply line and fought them half way there.
Bush gave the order to remove Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq.
Mission Accomplished.
The Islamic jihad was crushed in Iraq.
Mission Accomplished.
Iraq became a functioning democracy.
Mission Accomplished.
Everything was "mission accomplished" until Obama took office. Now, Al Qaeda is attacking us again as if they are on a schedule. I'm betting that is related to the Wahhabist Muslim Brotherhood having a permenant presence in the White House.

“Festina lente”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Is that like Bill Clinton’s “It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is”?
They're both Democrats, both slime-balls, and both dishonest as the day is long. Either Obama is a clueless dupe or he's a lying POS; there's no middle ground. One way or the other, it disqualifies him from being in charge of anything, much less POTUS.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you just woke up from a fifteen-year, Abu Nidal, for one.
In case this information wasn't in your indoctrination sessions, Saddam Hussein was giving money to mothers of suicide bombers.
In case you were still abducted by aliens at that time, Afghanistan attacked us on September 11, 2001.
When did the aliens return you to Earth?
1 terrorist necessitated a full scale invasion? Afghanistan attacked us on September 11, 2001, does anyone else subscribe to this theory?

Didn't said terrorist actually arrive after the invasion?

Weren't suicide bombers actually in Iraq and being used again after the invasion?

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone does not have access to birth control. The best most effective methods are expensive. They require a doctor's appointments, prescriptions & follow ups.
As for better availability of these more reliable options, talk top the Pope & Republicans.
Tell me one American that does not have access to birth control.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Just where did I say we had him in a secure area? I said he was contained. Bring him to justice? Making a matyr would have been the worse thing at the time. It was better that he fell off the Earth into obscurity.
You specifically said a secured compound...Put down that pipe, pill popper.

Level 1

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, they were supporting terrorism. Just like the IRA. Just like Iraq. What part of "terrorist groups and the governments that support them' CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!
Wow, if Bin Laden was hiding in the Sudan again, Flack says we would still have invaded Afghanistan.

Terrorists have camps in a wide range of countries & remain there with little government hassle. Why Afghanistan??? There were camps in North Africa, Yemen, Sudan, etc.

You people are wacked out.

Level 1

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
We could have gone after obl without invading. There was more to it than obl being there.
So, was that a yes or no. Would we have invaded Afghanistan if Bin Laden was not there.

Level 1

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Okay, I guess I'm going to have to just post what was in this article.
"Shortly after the gruesome discovery of aborted babies in a dumpster behind Dr. Alberto Hodari's Womancare abortion facility in early March, Citizens for a Pro-Life Society discovered the mutilated bodies of aborted babies in another dumpster at Women's Advisory Clinic in Livonia, Michigan, owned by Dr. Reginald Sharpe."
http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/05/08/idU...
This was in 2006 and in just one state.
I cringe at how prevelant this is in 2013 in all states.
“Several years ago, when 17,000 aborted babies were found in a dumpster outside a pathology laboratory in Los, Angeles, California, some 12-15,000 were observed to be black.”

–Erma Clardy Craven
Social Worker and Civil Rights Leader
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Liberal Group ProPublica Spills the Beans to Try to Save their Asses

The division of the Internal Revenue Service that improperly scrutinized the tax-exempt status of conservative groups sent confidential information on 31 conservative groups to the well-funded liberal nonprofit journalism organization ProPublica, according to a revelation made by ProPublica Monday.

“The same IRS office that deliberately targeted conservative groups applying for tax-exempt status in the run-up to the 2012 election released nine pending confidential applications of conservative groups to ProPublica late last year,” according to the ProPublica report.

“In response to a request for the applications for 67 different nonprofits last November, the Cincinnati office of the IRS sent ProPublica applications or documentation for 31 groups. Nine of those applications had not yet been approved — meaning they were not supposed to be made public.(We made six of those public, after redacting their financial information, deeming that they were newsworthy.),” according to ProPublica.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Abu Nidal was murdered in Iraq most likely upon the orders of Saddam. Saddam also hated OBL and stated that he'd kill him with his own hands. Saddam, the paper tiger, did not need the aggravation of international terrorists at the same time that he was suffering under punishing UN sanctions.
Saddam had "reportedly" paid some families of suicide bombers "as much as" $35,000. The number and total of payments remains in dispute.
You are a fkn lying birther, conspiracy loon and topix troll, nothing you post is true or even plausible. Go away and take all your hats along witcha.
... goddam idiots....
What was Abu Nidal doing in Iraq in the first place? How long was he there before he died?(You can use the qualifier "most likely" in any explanation you provide.)

It's "Usama" and "Obama". You get the two confused. I can understand that.

Let's see now...
You are Saddam Hussein. Bill Clinton has been bombing you for a little less than 10 years. A representative of Al Qaeda asks permission for a jihad army to cross Iraq to go to Afghanistan to kill Americans.
Do you say "yes" or "no"?
It was well documented that international terrorists transited through Iraq. Even the Shi'ite terrorists transited through Iraq to get to the Bekka Valley and terrorize Israel. War supplies for terrorists were carried on trucks through Iraq.
"... reportedly...." I suppose Saddam Hussein appearing on television giving money to mothers of suicide bombers fits the description of "reportedly".
"... birther...." Well, the birth certificate shown on the White House website is very obviously fraudulent. What other proof do you have?
"... conspiracy loon...." One of the most common human characteristics is to engage in conspiracies. How old were you when you the first time you engaged in a conspiracy? When was the last conspiracy you engaged in? Did you participate in a conspiracy today?
There is no magic level of society or government when the genetically programmed instinct to cooperate in an activity with other humans against an unknowing victim magically disappears. to engage in conspiracies is one of the most common of human characteristics. It happens at all levels of society and government. For instance, Hillary and Panetta killing bin Laden while Vallerie Jarrett and Obama didn't even have a clue the operation was happening until it was leaked to Jarrett about 40 minutes before the SEAL Team landed, when she summoned Obama from the golf course. That was a conspiracy between Hillary and Panetta.
"... troll...." Would that be anyone who doesn't swallow your garbage and shows you to be an ignorant buffoon?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Wait a minute...I just had a flashback...
http://www.nytimes.com/1997/09/16/us/white-ho...
An official with the Internal Revenue Service admitted that legal opponents of former President Bill Clinton were singled out for tax audits according to court documents made public this week.
"What do you expect when you sue the president?" senior IRS official Paul Breslan told Judicial Watch, the Washington-based legal watchdog group that had filed 50-plus legal actions against the Clinton administration and subsequently found itself in the IRS’s cross hairs…
"There were literally six witnesses in the room when Breslan told us we should have expected an audit," Judicial Watch Chairman Larry Klayman revealed. "Four of them were lawyers."
http://rense.com/general24/irs.htm
GFY "While few are defending the Internal Revenue Service for targeting some 300 conservative groups, there are two critical pieces of context missing from the conventional wisdom on the “scandal.” First, at least from what we know so far, the groups were not targeted in a political vendetta — but rather were executing a makeshift enforcement test (an ugly one, mind you) for IRS employees tasked with separating political groups not allowed to claim tax-exempt status, from bona fide social welfare organizations. Employees are given almost zero official guidance on how to do that, so they went after Tea Party groups because those seemed like they might be political. Keep in mind, the commissioner of the IRS at the time was a Bush appointee.

The second is that while this is the first time this kind of thing has become a national scandal, it’s not the first time such activity has occurred.

“I wish there was more GOP interest when I raised the same issue during the Bush administration, where they audited a progressive church in my district in what look liked a very selective way,” California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff said on MSNBC Monday.“I found only one Republican,[North Carolina Rep. Walter Jones], that would join me in calling for an investigation during the Bush administration. I’m glad now that the GOP has found interest in this issue and it ought to be a bipartisan concern.”

Level 1

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
They're both Democrats, both slime-balls, and both dishonest as the day is long. Either Obama is a clueless dupe or he's a lying POS; there's no middle ground. One way or the other, it disqualifies him from being in charge of anything, much less POTUS.
It is getting deeper and deeper. It appears that O'bama gave information on any of us that donated or said any thing that he didn't fit his agenda. I am sickened. Have a dinner with Ayers and tell the truth and you get audited. Support Israel, get audited, tell the truth about Moslems, get audited....Who would have thunk? O'bama didn't hire those 16 thousand IRS agents for O'bamacare--he hired them to go after anyone who spoke up against his agenda.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaahhh, that's just your period; silly
Something that left town for you 30 years ago.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
80 percent of all people who served in Vietnam were not drafted.
If you were in the reserves, the only way you would be sent to Vietnam is if you ignored your monthly requirement to spend one weekend with your reserve unit, and they activated you because you were too lazy to make just one weekend a month on duty.
No reserve unit was activated and sent to Vietnam. NONE. NADA. ZERO.
If you were drafted, and you were sent overseas, you were sent to Germany.
We were discussing Iraq dumbazz__Vietnam was way long ago, forty years ago for me.

But you didn't know dik about Vietnam either having to lie about where you were located, what you did.

In conclusion you're a total dirtbag__now go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 831,141 - 831,160 of1,037,659
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 min EyeOfTheNewt 95,938
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Patriot AKA Bozo 43,184
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 29 min Mary NY 478,559
two words (Jul '10) 1 hr Chief Wiggums 26,752
hat changing trolls 1 hr Chief Wiggums 3
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 1 hr zazz 25,460
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,394
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs