Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,540)

Showing posts 830,781 - 830,800 of1,033,329
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What, are you a double hypocrite or what?
You talking to me? From what I've read about you on this thread, you seem to have the "hypocrite" title pretty much all to yourself. If what they say here about you is true, and I believe it is, you should be making an appointment with a good Doctor instead of doing what you're doing on this thread. See what's going on "upstairs". Cause it ain't good. Do you and me a favor, spare me from your trolling activities. I don't play with sorry little trolls like you. They're like stray cats. You feed em once they keep coming back. Now get lost.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> How stupid could one person be? Very, apparently!
Hey excuse maker, I have access to a few computers and I used my nephews without knowing that he had posted on the forum...You should be the very last person to call anyone stupid giving your daily laughable crap. And LIES. Unlike you I have in-laws that love and respect me.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
New Orleans police have identified a 19-year-old man as a suspect in the Motherís Day shooting that wounded 19 people marching in a parade.
Obama: "If I Had A Son, He Would Look Like Akein Scott".
If you had a son, i'm sure it would be someone elses.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
SUBPOENA ON HORIZON?
GOP Wants New Benghazi Testimony from Clinton
Waxman, you've never said anything racist to me so, I'll approach you like a man.

Are you man enough to admit that Bush crashed the economy?

Will you admit that Obama's bailout of the auto industry & several other policies (stimulus) pulled America from the brink of depression?

Will you admit that half of Obama's current debt belongs to Bush given the fact Bush never budgeted the 2 wars or the Bush tax breaks?

Will you admit that Obama has come to the table on numerous occasions with different jobs bills, only for the GOP to shoot them down but, never once have they brought a bill to the table?

Will you admit that republicans publicly announced, they will do everything necessary to make Obama a 1 term president, in other words,"play the opposition?"

Answer those questions for me Waxman.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I am just guessing here but maybe Bush something you didn't? Maybe he knew tha Bin Laden was in that compound and the Pakistanis were keeping an eye on him. That killing him and making him a martyr would be the worse thing to do. That perhaps Obama knew the same thing and killed him for political reasons.
But you're too stupid to even consider that!
How any alleged sane person could possible be this stupid and then accuse another is way beyond funny. You really are one twisted puppy.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
New Orleans police have identified a 19-year-old man as a suspect in the Motherís Day shooting that wounded 19 people marching in a parade.
Obama: "If I Had A Son, He Would Look Like Akein Scott".
Idiot democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Pardon me Waxman, I meant medicare plan B on the 3rd question.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly question.
Galt supports individual choice, while recognizing that abortion is immoral and two parties (mother and father) should be involved in the decision.
Late-term abortions, such as those supported by Obama and Planned Parenthood, approach and often cross the border of infanticide, which is never acceptable in any circumstances except for the imminent death of the mother.
If a woman wants to abort a child, there is absolutely no excuse not to do so early.
Galt lies about late term abortion.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
How any alleged sane person could possible be this stupid and then accuse another is way beyond funny. You really are one twisted puppy.
You're not losing your mind ghost. You're getting rid of it. You have no intention of finding it again you idiot...

Level 1

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You should watch the videos you post all the way through before posting them for others to watch and proving yourself wrong.
I saw the video, dumbass. Bush said Bin Laden was no longer relevant.

He murdered Americans & you don;t care.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey excuse maker, I have access to a few computers and I used my nephews without knowing that he had posted on the forum...You should be the very last person to call anyone stupid giving your daily laughable crap. And LIES. Unlike you I have in-laws that love and respect me.
Lawson?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghetto does imply racism. We're not in Warsaw.
You lament the amount of illegitamate births; yet, you scorn the handing out of birth control pills, the morning after pills and condoms; all of which can reduce that figure. You support bills that make it more and more difficult for poor young women to obtain abortions.
It never ends with you people does it?
You've never seen the Bronx in the 21st century have you.(we won't even go into NYC as a whole back at the turn of the century!)

Not to worry losertic-there's plenty of hacks out there, willing to slice and dice the unplanned, not mutually agreed upon mistakes upon a womens request.
Haven't you been watching the news lately? That nice hack-em-up doc not liberal enough for your kind?
Thank goodness for those with a little more humane decency and intelligence enough to realize, moderation and safety SHOULD be key-because liberaltics like THAT- ARE sick!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to admit - Obama, Hillary, Susan Rice and Carney do what they do best is LIE RealDave...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Galt lies about late term abortion.
Kermit Gosnell was making house calls in Cleveland for the Castro Brothers RealDave. Oh....and his car had a Brother Obama bumper-sticker on it.

It's official: The Cleveland kidnapper is a registered Democrat RealDave. This answers the question, which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Galt lies about late term abortion.
Late term abortion:
http://www.jillstanek.com/cartoon%20obama%20n...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton started America's World war with the Muslim's and Bin Laden was made in the USA by Bill Clinton and democrats RealDave..
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
the only surprise is that Bin Laden was never made a professor at Columbia. his hatred of America, hatred of capitalism and murder of Americans qualifies him to be college professor on any liberal campus---and if we knew for sure he was a tax cheat, he'd also qualify for Obama's cabinet.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN)-- A never-before-seen al Qaeda video obtained by CNN shows Osama bin Laden declaring war against Bill Clinton, the United States and the West.

The tape of a May 26, 1998, news conference is among 64 obtained in Afghanistan from a source, who said the tapes were found in an Afghan house where bin Laden had stayed...

http://articles.cnn.com/2002-08-19/us/terror....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Pablo Pantoja, who previously served as the State Director of Florida Hispanic Outreach for the Republican National Committee, has defected to the Democratic Party.

Citing the GOP's "culture of intolerance," Pantoja confirmed his party change in an email sent Monday to Florida Nation. Pantoja also drew reference to a much-maligned dissertation from the Heritage Foundation's Jason Richwine that sought to discourage non-whites from immigrating to the United States on the basis that those groups have lower IQs. Richwine resigned from his post at Heritage last week.

"I have wondered before about the seemingly harsh undertones about immigrants and others," Pantoja wrote. "Look no further; a well-known organization recently confirms the intolerance of that which seems different or strange to them."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...

it's going to be a long time, if ever, before we have another Republican in the WH.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never seen the Bronx in the 21st century have you.(we won't even go into NYC as a whole back at the turn of the century!)
Not to worry losertic-there's plenty of hacks out there, willing to slice and dice the unplanned, not mutually agreed upon mistakes upon a womens request.
Haven't you been watching the news lately? That nice hack-em-up doc not liberal enough for your kind?
Thank goodness for those with a little more humane decency and intelligence enough to realize, moderation and safety SHOULD be key-because liberaltics like THAT- ARE sick!
since the 1960s liberaltics have caused the demise of the intact, two parent family and created multi-generation guaranteed poverty. liberaltics have had a war on marriage--until now when they are pushing same sex marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 830,781 - 830,800 of1,033,329
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Lord Hater 42,961
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr RaceCityUsa 17,330
Special court rules against families who claim ... (Feb '09) 2 hr 100 percent frienduh 127
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Mary NY 478,226
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr Panamaed 2,631
two words (Jul '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 26,736
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 3 hr Princess Hey 8,929
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE