Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,533)

Showing posts 830,641 - 830,660 of1,036,638
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you love about America that it allows you to behave like this. Without your props of guns, bible & bull$hit to stand on your nothing. The rest of America is ashamed that it has your DNA in the population mix!
America is about individual freedom, not collective limitations on that freedom.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

So which one of you Democrats will go berserk or murder babies next week?

Will it be another one of leosnana's ginger heads like the Batman shooter, or maybe the Obama supporter with his manifesto the COP Killer.

I hope the Obama supporter Gosnell gets the electric chair if they still allow it in his state. I would proudly pull the switch. A Democrat in jail or executed for a crime is only a good thing. Democrats are just a ball & chain, the dredges of society.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Guess it's coming out the fascists Obama and Holder have exceeded what Bush did invading privacy.

Stay tuned libtards.

Yet another corruption activity for you to sluff off.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
So which one of you Democrats will go berserk or murder babies next week?
Will it be another one of leosnana's ginger heads like the Batman shooter, or maybe the Obama supporter with his manifesto the COP Killer.
I hope the Obama supporter Gosnell gets the electric chair if they still allow it in his state. I would proudly pull the switch. A Democrat in jail or executed for a crime is only a good thing. Democrats are just a ball & chain, the dredges of society.
Kermit Gosnell was also making house calls in Cleveland for the Castro Brothers.

Gosnell carried a cheap valise, Vacuum Cleaner and a huge pair of scissors for cutting infant spines. Oh....and his car had a Brother Obama bumper-sticker on it.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
And yet a THIRD scandal arises in as many days. Justice Dept improperly suppoenaing AP phone records. Even though the AP scks donkey ck, its really all over now but the crying for barack. Its been 3 days of chimpout heaven....:-)
Obama/Holder got away with Fast & Furious. This makes at least four bad scandals.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Kermit Gosnell was also making house calls in Cleveland for the Castro Brothers.
Gosnell carried a cheap valise, Vacuum Cleaner and a huge pair of scissors for cutting infant spines. Oh....and his car had a Brother Obama bumper-sticker on it.
The COPS found a handgun (I thought hypocrite Democrats didn't like guns) and $250,000 cash at this Obama voting Democrats house!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Did you guys hear about the black Obama voting DEMOCRATS that shot 19 people in New Orleans? The Obama Ministry of Propaganda is likely not reporting this one.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Justice Department Secretly Obtains Associated Press Phone Records

http://www.foxnews.com/

When it rains it pours - wonder what else corrupt Obama/Holder are doing
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

SCANDAL WIDENS:
IRS Targeting Went Beyond Tea Party, Conservatives
NJ raider 1

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
And yet a THIRD scandal arises in as many days. Justice Dept improperly suppoenaing AP phone records. Even though the AP scks donkey ck, its really all over now but the crying for barack. Its been 3 days of chimpout heaven....:-)
You'll be, how'd you say it, "off the grid," sitting I'm front of your computer looking dumb (that won't be hard), when you see Obama will walk away unscathed. Party on billy Bob, your nightmare begins in 2014. Until then, drink till you can't drink anymore, then drink some more!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

BENGHAZI-GATE:
Timeline Raises Questions On Obama's Libya Claims
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Check out the black Obama Voter. Gun in one hand and Obamaphone in the other!

Search for suspects after 19 injured in shooting at New Orleans Mother's Day parade

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/13/as-many-...

The Obama Ministry of propaganda (we all know who the corrupt media is) is not reporting this.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if the 12 year old that stabbed his 8 year old sister to death joined the Obama Youth.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You'll be, how'd you say it, "off the grid," sitting I'm front of your computer looking dumb (that won't be hard), when you see Obama will walk away unscathed. Party on billy Bob, your nightmare begins in 2014. Until then, drink till you can't drink anymore, then drink some more!
The democratic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping you blacks equal, aborted controlling your numbers, in their place, under-educated, ignorant and poor, living off your masters wealth...

Yet wide spread opinion and ignorance among you retards? Race Trumps Common Sense....
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Gee, I wonder what the New Orleans Democrat used to injure 19 people? Was it one of those scary assault rifles? What? A handgun.

WTF$^%$$GDH!!!! These DemoCRAPS took away our rightsin Connecticut and tried in Congress and what do we get? A handgun?

Stupid Democrats.

Must be Bush's fault. Could be because of Glow Bull warning. Hmmm.

Can't wait to hear what a Democrat moron who posts here has to say. Must have been a tea bagger.

idiots.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Saw a bumper sticker yesterday at a Mexican restaurant in Old Town Temecula:

"Douche", with the "o" formed by the Obama symbol.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Lake ice avalanche crashes into homes in Minnesota...

Must be Glow Bull warming!
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama/Holder got away with Fast & Furious. This makes at least four bad scandals.
Yes it does if you watch FOX News.
Funny how, even after you rightwing nutballs went all crazy over a gun running program enacted by former President Bush, Obama was still re-elected.
Do you think anyone gives a sh@t about this Benghazi crap besides you angry Tea Turd cuntservatives?
The answer is no.
One minute you're whining that Obama is the laziest stupidest man on Earth...the next he's some super powered all controlling figure giving orders to the IRS and personally penning diplomatic talking points.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Saw a bumper sticker yesterday at a Mexican restaurant in Old Town Temecula:
"Douche", with the "o" formed by the Obama symbol.
I saw a Romney/Ryan bumper sticker AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Gee, I wonder what the New Orleans Democrat used to injure 19 people? Was it one of those scary assault rifles? What? A handgun.
WTF$^%$$GDH!!!! These DemoCRAPS took away our rightsin Connecticut and tried in Congress and what do we get? A handgun?
Stupid Democrats.
Must be Bush's fault. Could be because of Glow Bull warning. Hmmm.
Can't wait to hear what a Democrat moron who posts here has to say. Must have been a tea bagger.
idiots.
Mass killings and bombings by democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings by NJ raider's "culture of violence" are not angry old white men clinging to their guns and religion...

The inner city ghettos and projects of modern America and urban preserves are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate-filled liberalism, racism, poverty, abortion, and killing fields of blacks.

The DNA of the democratic party is inbred with 100+ yrs of Jim Crow hate, ignorance, and FDR racism.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 830,641 - 830,660 of1,036,638
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 9 min Princess Hey 11,859
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 min Mary NY 478,475
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min DDDD-25 43,159
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr Sami 95,930
two words (Jul '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 26,747
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 2,392
~~name three things~~ (Feb '13) 4 hr Princess Hey 591
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••