Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#902581 May 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gooseshit forgets to change his name back from his sock on the "Gay Soldier" forum.
That's funny!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#902582 May 14, 2013
SUBPOENA ON HORIZON?
GOP Wants New Benghazi Testimony from Clinton
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#902583 May 14, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the news organizations that the right have been screaming relentlessly about being in Obama's back pocket? Those news organizations? Right, and were you one of those running around screaming "if you have nothing to hide then it's fine that GWB tapped your phone"?. Lol, and will the conservatives who spent years celebrating the executive branch's warrantless-surveillance powers suddenly, hypocritically and conveniently switch sides? Of course they will!!
What, are you a double hypocrite or what?

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#902584 May 14, 2013
A voter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one warped basket case, unlike you with 20 names I only post under the name of Grey Ghost, so continue on with your hallucinating, dirt bag. Most on here don't read your garbage anyway. I plan on also putting your miserable decrepit azz on ignore also. Your brand of stupid is to be laughted at.
How stupid could one person be? Very, apparently!
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#902585 May 14, 2013
New Orleans police have identified a 19-year-old man as a suspect in the Motherís Day shooting that wounded 19 people marching in a parade.

Obama: "If I Had A Son, He Would Look Like Akein Scott".
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#902586 May 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That's funny!
What, the professional excuse maker finds something funny? In his strange world of always being wrong...Where prognostacating is a lost art. But that never seems to register.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#902587 May 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
SUBPOENA ON HORIZON?
You have a far better chance of getting laid by a woman, this time....FAT CHANCE...But I guess you never get to paranoid to dream.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#902588 May 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love how uninformed you are yet feel like you should call others liars when all they did was know more than you.
George Bush was asked in a News Conference where Bin Laden was. His reply was he was not concerned with Bin Laden. He was no longer relevant.
This man killed 3000 Americans on 9-11 & you & Bush don't care.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xLTz-p0ZYKcXX
I am just guessing here but maybe Bush something you didn't? Maybe he knew tha Bin Laden was in that compound and the Pakistanis were keeping an eye on him. That killing him and making him a martyr would be the worse thing to do. That perhaps Obama knew the same thing and killed him for political reasons.

But you're too stupid to even consider that!
do your homework

Mineola, NY

#902589 May 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What, are you a double hypocrite or what?
You talking to me? From what I've read about you on this thread, you seem to have the "hypocrite" title pretty much all to yourself. If what they say here about you is true, and I believe it is, you should be making an appointment with a good Doctor instead of doing what you're doing on this thread. See what's going on "upstairs". Cause it ain't good. Do you and me a favor, spare me from your trolling activities. I don't play with sorry little trolls like you. They're like stray cats. You feed em once they keep coming back. Now get lost.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#902590 May 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> How stupid could one person be? Very, apparently!
Hey excuse maker, I have access to a few computers and I used my nephews without knowing that he had posted on the forum...You should be the very last person to call anyone stupid giving your daily laughable crap. And LIES. Unlike you I have in-laws that love and respect me.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#902591 May 14, 2013
Grampy wrote:
New Orleans police have identified a 19-year-old man as a suspect in the Motherís Day shooting that wounded 19 people marching in a parade.
If you had a son, i'm sure it would be someone elses.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#902592 May 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
SUBPOENA ON HORIZON?
Waxman, you've never said anything racist to me so, I'll approach you like a man.

Are you man enough to admit that Bush crashed the economy?

Will you admit that Obama's bailout of the auto industry & several other policies (stimulus) pulled America from the brink of depression?

Will you admit that half of Obama's current debt belongs to Bush given the fact Bush never budgeted the 2 wars or the Bush tax breaks?

Will you admit that Obama has come to the table on numerous occasions with different jobs bills, only for the GOP to shoot them down but, never once have they brought a bill to the table?

Will you admit that republicans publicly announced, they will do everything necessary to make Obama a 1 term president, in other words,"play the opposition?"

Answer those questions for me Waxman.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#902594 May 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I am just guessing here but maybe Bush something you didn't? Maybe he knew tha Bin Laden was in that compound and the Pakistanis were keeping an eye on him. That killing him and making him a martyr would be the worse thing to do. That perhaps Obama knew the same thing and killed him for political reasons.
But you're too stupid to even consider that!
How any alleged sane person could possible be this stupid and then accuse another is way beyond funny. You really are one twisted puppy.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#902595 May 14, 2013
Grampy wrote:
Idiot democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#902597 May 14, 2013
Pardon me Waxman, I meant medicare plan B on the 3rd question.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#902598 May 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly question.
Galt supports individual choice, while recognizing that abortion is immoral and two parties (mother and father) should be involved in the decision.
Late-term abortions, such as those supported by Obama and Planned Parenthood, approach and often cross the border of infanticide, which is never acceptable in any circumstances except for the imminent death of the mother.
If a woman wants to abort a child, there is absolutely no excuse not to do so early.
Galt lies about late term abortion.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#902599 May 14, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
How any alleged sane person could possible be this stupid and then accuse another is way beyond funny. You really are one twisted puppy.
You're not losing your mind ghost. You're getting rid of it. You have no intention of finding it again you idiot...

Level 1

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#902600 May 14, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You should watch the videos you post all the way through before posting them for others to watch and proving yourself wrong.
I saw the video, dumbass. Bush said Bin Laden was no longer relevant.

He murdered Americans & you don;t care.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#902601 May 14, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey excuse maker, I have access to a few computers and I used my nephews without knowing that he had posted on the forum...You should be the very last person to call anyone stupid giving your daily laughable crap. And LIES. Unlike you I have in-laws that love and respect me.
Lawson?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#902602 May 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghetto does imply racism. We're not in Warsaw.
You lament the amount of illegitamate births; yet, you scorn the handing out of birth control pills, the morning after pills and condoms; all of which can reduce that figure. You support bills that make it more and more difficult for poor young women to obtain abortions.
It never ends with you people does it?
You've never seen the Bronx in the 21st century have you.(we won't even go into NYC as a whole back at the turn of the century!)

Not to worry losertic-there's plenty of hacks out there, willing to slice and dice the unplanned, not mutually agreed upon mistakes upon a womens request.
Haven't you been watching the news lately? That nice hack-em-up doc not liberal enough for your kind?
Thank goodness for those with a little more humane decency and intelligence enough to realize, moderation and safety SHOULD be key-because liberaltics like THAT- ARE sick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 min Mary NY 490,093
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr kal 49,174
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Miles 70,587
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr Miles 17,702
Scott Mansfield granted new trial (Feb '09) 9 hr Whoah 32
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 10 hr Mary NY 26,138
Escaped convict in Seminole County is dangerous (May '09) 16 hr Anonymous 104
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
CBS Sports 7:18 AM
Race to the bottom: Buccaneers have leg up in quest for No. 1 pick
NBC Sports 9:57 AM
Jaguars leaning toward starting Blake Bortles
NBC Sports10:07 AM
Jaguars 'leaning more toward playing' Bortles vs Titans - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 1:16 PM
Martin's Revival Crucial to the Bucs' Future