Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,364)

Showing posts 827,261 - 827,280 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 1

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of shit.. AND it's obvious you do NOT own an internet Business. You are certified bullshiter and complete dumbass RealDave...
I don't have to have an internet business to know what was in the bill.

Evidently, You, like Flack, had no clue.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The rich are getting richer & we still have "evil" corporations that you right whiners keep wanting to hand money. That will never change.
Who's forcing you to patronize these "evil" corporations?

No one, Doorknob, you do it willingly.

If I choose to do it, it's none of your frikking business, nazi.

Level 1

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Who bought companies, loaded them with debt, pocketed millions and left them bankrupt?
Oh, do you mean Bain Capital? Whose consulting expertise became widely copied within the private equity industry? Who a University of Chicago School of Business economist said "came up with a model that was very successful and very innovative and that now everybody uses"?
Are you talking about Romney at Bain Capital who former President Clinton said had a "sterling record"?
Or are you talking about someone else?
I am talking about Mitt Romney.

Don't even pretend that he did not do those things.

He did a good job at Bain. He made lots of money f*cking over the working man.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Again, the ignorance amazes me! You've just admitted exactly what I said in my post. Reagan started everything. He created the monster known as "Saddam Hussein." He was Americas friend, as long as his Intel in the region were in our best interest. So much of a friend that we trained & armed his military.(under Reagan). When Bush sr gained office, he took Americas influence in the middle east to the next level. For the love of oil, though the blind will say,"we were just protecting our ally. Bush sr turned a friend into an enemy when he interfered in Iraq invading Kuwait in attempts to take over the oil field they both shared. Clinton just inherited both, Reagan's & Bush sr bullshit. The Arabs & Indians didn't take kind to American footprints on Muslim soil, which was what set Bin Laden off. You can act like the Bush's business dealings with Bin Laden had nothing to do with 9/11 if you want. When dealing in international affairs, there is no such thing as coincidence! Bottom line, Reagan created Saddam, Bush sr made him an enemy. Clinton destroyed any such capability of an Iraqi attack on American soil which was why there was no reason for America to invade Iraq. Bush sr interfering in Iraqs takeover of the oil field shared with Kuwait, sparked Osama Bin Laden & Al Qaeda's hatred for America, not to mention, Bush Jr had business dealings with Bin Laden up until 9/11. At the very least, Bush should be held an accomplice. Bush was even given specific instructions on what was to happen on 9/11. When the FBI & CIA tools Bush about the eventual hijackers, he told them to stop the investigation. Now do your homework & look up everything I said. You will only come to 1 conclusion, unless your insane!
Politics makes for strange bedfellows, nitwit, we were once allies with the likes of Stalin. Iran at the time was seen as being worse, everyone saw that, everyone admitted that.

Your memory is foggy.

Level 1

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>OH goody another bunch of government employees to take money from citizens. Nothing can go wrong with that.
When you buy something online from another state & are not charged sales tax, most states have laws that say you are supposed to pay that tax to the state.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The rich are getting richer & we still have "evil" corporations that you right whiners keep wanting to hand money. That will never change.
Douchebag Wall Street stooge Oblamer is handing them $85 billion a month, how much is your cut?
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>BBW I DONT THINK NJ GAG BOI IS REALLY BLACK EVEN THOUGH GAY IS THE NEW BLACK i REALLY THINK HE IS A CHICKEN *HIT TRYING TO SUPPORT HIS LISP BOI AGENDA YOU KNOW HIS AGENDA AS A BOTTOM BOI lololo his ideas are like a butt plug/ballgag
Yea you're from the street alright, just not any street of any relevance. Nothing you talk makes any sense. You! Street smart! Maybe smart enough to stay outta the streets. I can tell by all that dumass gay talk, you wouldn't survive in the hood. His rats would've had a field day with yo dumass. You're no more than a conspiracy theorist on wet. Can't tell the difference between propaganda & reality. Keep getting your info from the crossover slave owners, see where that gets ya. All this gay shit you talk brings me to one conclusion,"you're gay!" A black gay street thug from west bubble f ck. Hilarious!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The idea that Democrats or Obama don't like capitalism s a myth portrayed by feeble minded right whiners like you. As a business owner, I like capitalism.
Now, I don't like corporations that pollute, risk our financial system well being for greed, or Kill, injure & sicken people because they found a cheaper ingredient. I don't like corporations that send American jobs overseas or opt to shut down some of their manufacturing facilities here in order to save a couple pennies buying those items overseas. I also don't like corporations that fund fake organizations for their own profit, like gun manufacturers and the NRA. I don;t like companies that cut the pay of workers & threaten to shut down unless workers agree to make less while doling out millions in raises & bonuses to their upper manager, like Hostess. I don't like companies that buy out a competitor promising to keep the plant running with current employees and then walk in the day following signing the papers & announce everyone s fired (happened locally with Gibbles Potato Chips).
so yes, I like capitalism but to think there are no "evil" corporations is just .....well...just .......Republican.
Name one.

As I've seen no figures from you re Bush running the wars "off the books" I'll assume you were talking out your ass and have nothing but hot air.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to have an internet business to know what was in the bill.
Evidently, You, like Flack, had no clue.
You are an idiot.. Always talking out your ass because your mouth knows better you fool... You are NOT an expert of the Internet RealDave. YOU know nothing about designing or installing apps to calculate and collect tax on a server for eCommerce websites you fool..

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Oct. 15: Clinton, in an interview on CNN, blamed the “fog of war” when asked why the administration initially claimed the attack began with the anti-Muslim video, even though the State Department never reached that conclusion.

http://factcheck.org/2012/10/benghazi-timelin...

The only "fog" was a deliberate smoke screen effort to keep the American people in a "fog" before an upcoming election.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> When you buy something online from another state & are not charged sales tax, most states have laws that say you are supposed to pay that tax to the state.
The "corporations" want this tax as the majority of them are B&M. Figures a moron like you supports this. Mo Money for giberment to waste.

Level 1

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Counties and cities have sale taxes too. Where do you think the 9600 number comes from? When are you going to start understanding what you read?
The bill says that each State must have a single payment point where these collected sale taxes are to be paid. Then it is the job of each State to distribute it to the local sales tax entities.

In my post was this: " States must provide free computer software to help retailers calculate sales taxes, based on where shoppers live. States must also establish a single entity to receive Internet sales tax revenue, so retailers don't have to send it to individual counties or cities."

You are b*tching that I can't read???? Really?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If they were in Benhazi, then they knew there was no immediate help. Reinforcements did come rom Tripoli.
This was already covered in the news.
Americans died
Oblamer lied.

During the attack he scooted off to Vegas for his date with Jay Z.

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking about Mitt Romney.
Don't even pretend that he did not do those things.
He did a good job at Bain. He made lots of money f*cking over the working man.
Yes, me too. The same Romney President Clinton said had a sterling record at Bain.

Unless you know another Romney.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
The Ghost of Sandra Fluke Is Haunting Rush Limbaugh's Mega-Deal
Rush Limbaugh denied that the advertiser boycott of his show after he called Sandra Fluke a slut would cost him anything, but a year later, it's clear that prediction wasn't true. It has, at the very least, cost him his relationship with the radio network giant Cumulus Media. Limbaugh's show is thinking of ending its contract with Cumulus at the end of the year, Politico's Dylan Byers reports. Cumulus CEO Lew Dickey has blamed Limbaugh for advertising losses, while Limbaugh thinks he's just making excuses. Either way, the Fluke controversy has clearly cost the radio host.
RELATED: 46 Advertisers Have Quit Limbaugh's Show
http://news.yahoo.com/ghost-sandra-fluke-haun...
Come Dittoheads, do something! Listen harder!
Don't let him go down without a fight.
Flack now that you are retired surely you can do something to help, maybe get Walmart to sponsor his show!
Rush Limbaugh may leave Cumulus - POLITICO.com
www.politico.com/.../2013/.../rush-limbaugh-m... ;
2 days ago – The Rush Limbaugh Program is considering ending its affiliation ... Nevertheless, Limbaugh remains the most highly rated talk radio host in the country.... Cumulus Media, which has a contract with Limbaugh through 2013,...

Rush wouldn't spit on you or your lover Ed Shultz.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The "corporations" want this tax as the majority of them are B&M. Figures a moron like you supports this. Mo Money for giberment to waste.
Evan after they get this money we'll be running trillion dollar deficits.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The bill says that each State must have a single payment point where these collected sale taxes are to be paid. Then it is the job of each State to distribute it to the local sales tax entities.
In my post was this: " States must provide free computer software to help retailers calculate sales taxes, based on where shoppers live. States must also establish a single entity to receive Internet sales tax revenue, so retailers don't have to send it to individual counties or cities."
You are b*tching that I can't read???? Really?
bawk, bawk
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

I hope those three Democrat brothers who kidnapped those girls get life in prison. Any Democrat behind bars makes America a better place.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Tow" the line? lol Maybe Y'all should "succeed" from the union...
LOL
lifetime of looseness

Level 1

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Back home in Tennessee, safely ensconced in his suburban Nashville home, Vice President Al Gore is no doubt basking in the Oscar awarded to "An Inconvenient Truth," the documentary he inspired and in which he starred. But a local free-market think tank is trying to make that very home emblematic of what it deems Gore's environmental hypocrisy.Armed with Gore's utility bills for the last two years, the Tennessee Center for Policy Research charged Monday that the gas and electric bills for the former vice president's 20-room home and pool house devoured nearly 221,000 kilowatt-hours in 2006, more than 20 times the national average of 10,656 kilowatt-hours."If this were any other person with $30,000-a-year in utility bills, I wouldn't care," says the Center's 27-year-old president, Drew Johnson. "But he tells other people how to live and he's not following his own rules.""
If Al Gore buys a large portion of his electric from green sources, the total amount used is not relevant.

The home also has geothermal HVAC & solar panels along with a rain collection system.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 827,261 - 827,280 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr Snickers 17,342
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,043
MUSIC GAME (the soundtrack of our lives) (Aug '10) 1 hr -Web 8,972
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 95,852
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr El JeFe_ 478,330
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 16,925
One Word (Jul '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 1,745
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••