Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
825,421 - 825,440 of 1,083,737 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans sponsored this bill
boca lily is the sponsor of the vodka bill

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Here rummy:(so he ommitted a semicolon added for your benefit, but, any fool would know he meant you, stupid)
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you missed it, moron, carol was talking about hillary making a fool of herself.
In case you missed it phkface Carol was responding to my post re: the CIA base. The CIA base that she thinks is irrelevant because it doesn't fit in to FOX's bullsht conspiracy.
Glen Doherty and Ty Woods didn't work for Hillary__their safety wasn't her responsibility.
Modifying his post is dishonest, lush, so I put it back. Now close one eye and read it again. He's had plenty of time to correct me but hasn't. Stupid libturd.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I speak to your prone ground-kissing before the titular head of Liberal Sesame St. nonsense and you come back with some insult directed toward a past President, Type 2 Diabetes, Governor Christie and cake?
Go get another bottle. Maybe you can pass out and leave this blog alone for a day or two.
Make it two more bottles:>
Well "hi", phag....

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well pal, you got sloppy seconds, deal with it.
BTW I kinda liked the high speed plan here__it was akin to a tourist attraction Tampa to Orlando__in an hour?
Sloppy seconds? Figures that's where you drunk mind would go. Do any libturds have class?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They have these things called computers.
"States must provide free computer software to help retailers calculate sales taxes, based on where shoppers live. States must also establish a single entity to receive Internet sales tax revenue, so retailers don't have to send it to individual counties or cities."
You are full of shit.. AND it's obvious you do NOT own an internet Business. You are certified bullshiter and complete dumbass RealDave...

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> Can you imagine drunk old vile beast boca lily referring to someone else as a "rummy"? Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. .
It was on the bottle in front of her.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Really? The bill was sponsored by Senator Harry Reid (D-Nevada) who fast-tracked the bill and avoided any committee that might have had oversight over the bill.
Can't be having that oversight now can we?
http://www.gamepolitics.com/2013/05/07/harry-...

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"States must provide free computer software to help retailers calculate sales taxes, based on where shoppers live. States must also establish a single entity to receive Internet sales tax revenue, so retailers don't have to send it to individual counties or cities."
Counties and cities have sale taxes too. Where do you think the 9600 number comes from? When are you going to start understanding what you read?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
OH goody another bunch of government employees to take money from citizens. Nothing can go wrong with that.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So? I'm not a republican. It's a bad bill. It needs to go down.

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Investing in the internet.
Good job, Al.
Note that Al Gore wasn't buying companies, loading them with debt while pocketing millions and then leaving then basically bankrupt throwing employees out into the street.
Who bought companies, loaded them with debt, pocketed millions and left them bankrupt?

Oh, do you mean Bain Capital? Whose consulting expertise became widely copied within the private equity industry? Who a University of Chicago School of Business economist said "came up with a model that was very successful and very innovative and that now everybody uses"?

Are you talking about Romney at Bain Capital who former President Clinton said had a "sterling record"?

Or are you talking about someone else?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Really? The bill was sponsored by Senator Harry Reid (D-Nevada) who fast-tracked the bill and avoided any committee that might have had oversight over the bill.
Can't be having that oversight now can we?
http://www.gamepolitics.com/2013/05/07/harry-...
Liars like lily don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed. The lily types are the problem with America...

Level 1

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of shit.. AND it's obvious you do NOT own an internet Business. You are certified bullshiter and complete dumbass RealDave...
I don't have to have an internet business to know what was in the bill.

Evidently, You, like Flack, had no clue.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The rich are getting richer & we still have "evil" corporations that you right whiners keep wanting to hand money. That will never change.
Who's forcing you to patronize these "evil" corporations?

No one, Doorknob, you do it willingly.

If I choose to do it, it's none of your frikking business, nazi.

Level 1

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Who bought companies, loaded them with debt, pocketed millions and left them bankrupt?
Oh, do you mean Bain Capital? Whose consulting expertise became widely copied within the private equity industry? Who a University of Chicago School of Business economist said "came up with a model that was very successful and very innovative and that now everybody uses"?
Are you talking about Romney at Bain Capital who former President Clinton said had a "sterling record"?
Or are you talking about someone else?
I am talking about Mitt Romney.

Don't even pretend that he did not do those things.

He did a good job at Bain. He made lots of money f*cking over the working man.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Again, the ignorance amazes me! You've just admitted exactly what I said in my post. Reagan started everything. He created the monster known as "Saddam Hussein." He was Americas friend, as long as his Intel in the region were in our best interest. So much of a friend that we trained & armed his military.(under Reagan). When Bush sr gained office, he took Americas influence in the middle east to the next level. For the love of oil, though the blind will say,"we were just protecting our ally. Bush sr turned a friend into an enemy when he interfered in Iraq invading Kuwait in attempts to take over the oil field they both shared. Clinton just inherited both, Reagan's & Bush sr bullshit. The Arabs & Indians didn't take kind to American footprints on Muslim soil, which was what set Bin Laden off. You can act like the Bush's business dealings with Bin Laden had nothing to do with 9/11 if you want. When dealing in international affairs, there is no such thing as coincidence! Bottom line, Reagan created Saddam, Bush sr made him an enemy. Clinton destroyed any such capability of an Iraqi attack on American soil which was why there was no reason for America to invade Iraq. Bush sr interfering in Iraqs takeover of the oil field shared with Kuwait, sparked Osama Bin Laden & Al Qaeda's hatred for America, not to mention, Bush Jr had business dealings with Bin Laden up until 9/11. At the very least, Bush should be held an accomplice. Bush was even given specific instructions on what was to happen on 9/11. When the FBI & CIA tools Bush about the eventual hijackers, he told them to stop the investigation. Now do your homework & look up everything I said. You will only come to 1 conclusion, unless your insane!
Politics makes for strange bedfellows, nitwit, we were once allies with the likes of Stalin. Iran at the time was seen as being worse, everyone saw that, everyone admitted that.

Your memory is foggy.

Level 1

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>OH goody another bunch of government employees to take money from citizens. Nothing can go wrong with that.
When you buy something online from another state & are not charged sales tax, most states have laws that say you are supposed to pay that tax to the state.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The rich are getting richer & we still have "evil" corporations that you right whiners keep wanting to hand money. That will never change.
Douchebag Wall Street stooge Oblamer is handing them $85 billion a month, how much is your cut?
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>BBW I DONT THINK NJ GAG BOI IS REALLY BLACK EVEN THOUGH GAY IS THE NEW BLACK i REALLY THINK HE IS A CHICKEN *HIT TRYING TO SUPPORT HIS LISP BOI AGENDA YOU KNOW HIS AGENDA AS A BOTTOM BOI lololo his ideas are like a butt plug/ballgag
Yea you're from the street alright, just not any street of any relevance. Nothing you talk makes any sense. You! Street smart! Maybe smart enough to stay outta the streets. I can tell by all that dumass gay talk, you wouldn't survive in the hood. His rats would've had a field day with yo dumass. You're no more than a conspiracy theorist on wet. Can't tell the difference between propaganda & reality. Keep getting your info from the crossover slave owners, see where that gets ya. All this gay shit you talk brings me to one conclusion,"you're gay!" A black gay street thug from west bubble f ck. Hilarious!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The idea that Democrats or Obama don't like capitalism s a myth portrayed by feeble minded right whiners like you. As a business owner, I like capitalism.
Now, I don't like corporations that pollute, risk our financial system well being for greed, or Kill, injure & sicken people because they found a cheaper ingredient. I don't like corporations that send American jobs overseas or opt to shut down some of their manufacturing facilities here in order to save a couple pennies buying those items overseas. I also don't like corporations that fund fake organizations for their own profit, like gun manufacturers and the NRA. I don;t like companies that cut the pay of workers & threaten to shut down unless workers agree to make less while doling out millions in raises & bonuses to their upper manager, like Hostess. I don't like companies that buy out a competitor promising to keep the plant running with current employees and then walk in the day following signing the papers & announce everyone s fired (happened locally with Gibbles Potato Chips).
so yes, I like capitalism but to think there are no "evil" corporations is just .....well...just .......Republican.
Name one.

As I've seen no figures from you re Bush running the wars "off the books" I'll assume you were talking out your ass and have nothing but hot air.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey FBI Would Disney and Orange Co Fl Sheriffs ... (Sep '10) 36 min KillThem 12
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr n-dis-grace 484,392
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr truth-facts 45,892
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 5 hr Space Shrinker 2,932
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 8 hr Arthur 2,403
What life is like for Casey Anthony 9 hr BiRexual 62
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 14 hr Winnipeg 169
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search