Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898487 May 7, 2013
donk wrote:
spam
You know so much about sonicfiller...and even less about obama.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898489 May 7, 2013
ACCORDING TO SOME BLACKS RACISM BLOCKS THEM FROM SUCCESS well not everyone can be successful obama is making boatloads of money WITH ALL THE RACISM lolololo he just can't do nothing for you lolololBLACKe WHEN WILL AFRICAN AMERICAN GET TIRED OF BEING CALLED THE SETUP NAME AND WANT SOMETHING NEW "I AINT NO AFRICAN MY GRADPAPI CAME FROM ALABAMA AND BEFORE HIM MISSISSIPPI AINT NEAR ONE US FROM AFRICA"lolololo we want name change AGAIN no MORE BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL LIBS WANTED TO PREPARE YOU FOR MISTER PHONY lolololol YOU BECAME AFRICAN AMERICANS lololol it doesn't rhyme with nothing AT LEAST BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL HAD A CATCH HAD EVERYONE SAYING BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL NOT WE CALLING UGLY PEOPLE BEAUTIFUL wow
Democratic USA

El Monte, CA

#898490 May 7, 2013
donk wrote:
republicans are to blame for it all
AGREED.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#898491 May 7, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOOOO Christie 2016!!!
He's really fat so after post-op he needs to get into a gym, a really good one. Someone said he's 5'11" I think he's probably closer to 5'8" but he's got a lot of work to do if he plans on running for POTUS.

What I do like about Christie is that he's an unwavering moderate who won't whor himself out to the likes of FOX-RUSH and the BLAZE so from that angle a Christie run for POTUS would be very enjoyable to watch.

I can't imagine Christie and Paul__I can imagine Christie decking Paul.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898492 May 7, 2013
WELL OBAMA DID SAY EVERTHING STARTS AFTER HE GETS BACK IN OFFICE AND THE war is starting man of peace
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898494 May 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He's really fat so after post-op he needs to get into a gym, a really good one. Someone said he's 5'11" I think he's probably closer to 5'8" but he's got a lot of work to do if he plans on running for POTUS.
What I do like about Christie is that he's an unwavering moderate who won't whor himself out to the likes of FOX-RUSH and the BLAZE so from that angle a Christie run for POTUS would be very enjoyable to watch.
THIS WOULD BE BUSH 5 nothing has changed with the plan just the voter thinks they count and they are changing something lolololol the same wars the same news
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898495 May 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sex with farm animals was just banned in Florida last year, sex with household pets is yet to be decided unless the pet is injured during the sex. I'm not kidding Homer and keep in mind that Florida is one of the more advanced Southern states.
Next time you think of screwing your pet moron, don't forget to count yourself in Realtime...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898496 May 7, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text> AGREED.
Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by sonicfiller and other deranged liberals.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#898497 May 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're so drunk and stupid that you couldn't comprehend that he was calling you phkface. Idiot.
Drunken boca lily...Bwhahahahahahahaha...dr unk and stupid describes you, along with your other filthy-mouthed trash talk. Have another drink, you vile beast hypocrite!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#898498 May 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He's really fat so after post-op he needs to get into a gym, a really good one. Someone said he's 5'11" I think he's probably closer to 5'8" but he's got a lot of work to do if he plans on running for POTUS.
I agree, all that skin will probably have to be surgically removed. Paul is a whining fool.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898499 May 7, 2013
Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Deranged liberal
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#898500 May 7, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll never get nominated, abdul. He's a proven RINO, and repubs learned their lesson with McCain & Romney.
BTW, that fatfk couldnt lift his arm w/o having a coronary, so Rand is safe...
Christie may be a moderate on social issues, but is reliably conservative on fiscal issues.

Republicans need to steer clear of losing issues like abortion, birth control, religion, etc.

If only Christie hadn't kissed Obama.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898501 May 7, 2013
Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898502 May 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Four things Liberals Fear: Black Conservatives, Facts Fox News and Truth!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#898503 May 7, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Another Criminal Democrat busted...
As police and the FBI try to piece together how the three women and a 6-year-old girl, who police believe is the daughter of one of the women, remained captive for more than a decade in a densely populated section of Cleveland, the women were released Tuesday from a local hospital and returned to their families
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/07/2-ohio-t...
Prove he's a Democrat. You lying pos.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#898504 May 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie may be a moderate on social issues, but is reliably conservative on fiscal issues.
Republicans need to steer clear of losing issues like abortion, birth control, religion, etc.
Where were you when Bush kissed the Saudi Prince?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#898505 May 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
http://th570.photobucket.com/albums/ss145/TJS...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#898506 May 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Four things Liberals Fear: Black Conservatives, Facts Fox News and Truth!!
Four things that do not exist

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#898507 May 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh great, Janes got diarrhea again. No one reads this slop, go away. If we want to read the NYPost, we can do it ourselves.
I did like this part of Jane's post.

The 19th century political philosopher Frederic Bastiat pointed out the fact that REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF AN UNJUSTIFIED USE OF FORCE AGAINST THE PROPERTY OF INDIVIDUALS.

Also, the way she emphasized the important words.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#898508 May 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Four things Liberals Fear: Black Conservatives, Facts Fox News and Truth!!
How can you possibly believe that the left fears FoxNews when they spend a huge percentage of their time on sites like this criticizing the network?

On the other hand, Conservatives hardly bother with the mainstream networks because they are irrelevant and ignore newspapers completely because they are on life support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 min zazz 96,723
The alphabet (Jun '06) 8 min Princess Hey 1,163
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Mothra 49,376
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr T-REX 490,362
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 12 hr The Real Missy 17,711
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 13 hr Murph 70,624
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) Sat eddie 45
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance