Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1234611 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#898571 May 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Accept bin Laden's head on a plate when offered to him.
Thank you. Some on the left need the obvious spelled out to them.

But didn't Clinton also set up the wall of "miscommunication" between the CIA and FBI? And wasn't that cited as a major breakdown in the 9/11 Commission Report as to why 9/1l happened?

Pretty sure it was.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898572 May 7, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Of Course , George W Bush was AWOL from his job more often than any other President. Upon hearing the news of the 9/11 attacks on the WTC buildings, Bush W. turned a pasty white, scared shitless, and waited in a school classroom, used schoolchildren as shields, until his political handlers showed up to take him safely away. When the Katrina superstorm struck New Orleans, Bush W. was flying over the city, looking down with mouth agape , as he returned to Texas to finish his vacation after delivering a birthday cake to John McCain.
OBAMA IS NO DIFFERENT THAN BUSH HE SLEEPS MORE THAN A NEW BORN they had to wake him for BIN LADEN RAID did you see him trying to KEEP HIS DREAMY EYES CLEAR WHAT DECESION DID HE REALLY MAKE ON THAt DAY lolololo HIS BACKERS SET UP HIS ALLYHOOP FOR HIS SECOND TERM HE DIDNT KNOW NUTTHING WAKIE WAKIE BARRY WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU lololOBAMA/BUSH one BLACK ONE WHITE BOTH NOT RIGHT

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#898573 May 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'd hate to be picking on a retarded woman but, are you retarded or something. The whole reason the system is a 2 party system & 2/3 majority is, which ever party wins the presidency & can manage to win either the house, or the , has the right to expose America to their ideology. After all, that's what they were hired to do. No matter the party affiliation, govt officials only reach across the isle, to assure the passage of their policies. Stop trying to make the republicans out to be Angels, & the democrats Demons. Obama was elected & reelected, so America must want to see his vision of America. Republicans have to wait their turns!
Also, it is childish of you to keep making stupid remarks about how the will of the majority equates with what is right, proper and good. Human history is littered with majority decisions that were horrific and stupid. When Joan of Arc and Giordano Bruno were burned at the stake, you were in the audience expressing your belief in the necessary and proper implementation of majority rule.

You are nothing more than a heifer in a stampede and proud of it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#898574 May 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're so drunk and stupid that you couldn't comprehend that he was calling you phkface. Idiot.
Read it again, lush.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 4

Orlando, FL

#898575 May 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was in a meeting with military heads less than two hours after the attack you lying POS.
My God Carol
Do you EVER tell the truth.
The initial attack was 9:42 Benghazi time or 3:42 PM DC time. Are you suggesting now that Obama goes to bed in the afteroon??
My od you people are stupid.
The only communication documented was the attack being reported to Obama when he was first notified.

Apparently, he went to bed. Had a big fundraiser the next day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898576 May 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was in a meeting with military heads less than two hours after the attack you lying POS.
My God Carol
Do you EVER tell the truth.
The initial attack was 9:42 Benghazi time or 3:42 PM DC time. Are you suggesting now that Obama goes to bed in the afteroon??
My od you people are stupid.
you people are stupid?? Democrats jumping ship now critical of Rice's Benghazi explanation, amid more damaging evidence. Many Congressional democrats are distancing themselves from the Obama administration’s explanation of the Benghazi, amid mounting evidence that suggests the information was revised by the obama administration to intentionally mislead Americans..

The lame stream media will sooner or later along with other democrats, eventually throw obama under the bus to save Hillary from Benghazi and get her elected.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#898577 May 7, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Democrats didn't place abortion front and center every election cycle just so that Republicans are given no other choice but to respond...and if Democrats didn't insist on all taxpayers funding Planned Parenthood, then it wouldn't become an issue.
It's a tactic used by liberals. The last time, they morphed it into some sort of war against women all because of birth contol.
I mean, really. Someone from another planet would think we've lost our friggin' minds on this part of the globe. They'd probably want to exterminate us just to put us out of our misery.
A war on women because of free birth control? Just how stupid are we?
Seriously.
I think that you got this backwards. Akin and Paul Ryan , both Republican, were the ones who co-sponsored an anti-abortion bill restricting a woman's right to freely ask for medical advice from her own doctor . If republican -controlled state legislatures would stop trying to pass laws that women must get a vaginal probe(a piece of metal stuck up her ass) Before she can talk to her doctor about women health procedures (like abortion) then just maybe women wouldn't feel like they were being physically attacked by Republican anti-freechoicers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 4

Orlando, FL

#898578 May 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Israel supported the invasion??? Really no sht Carol?
Surely you're not "that" stupid_______are you?
Why do you suppose other nations would support the US?
Check here___for "just being pals"
Check here___for "a juicy foreign aid deal"
Just curious. Do you know how to copy and paste articles to back up your claims?

Because I won't just take your word for it. You understand, right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#898579 May 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
War Criminals in the Syrian Opposition?
....just two weeks ago, the White House informed Congress:
“Our intelligence community does assess, with varying degrees of confidence, that the Syrian regime has used chemical weapons on a small scale in Syria, specifically, the chemical agent sarin.”
A clamor then arose demanding Obama make good on his threat that the Syrian regime’s use of poison gas would cross a “red line” and be a “game changer,” calling forth “enormous consequences.”
If the Syrian military did not use sarin, but the rebels did, who in the U.S. intelligence community blew this one? From whom did U.S. agencies get their evidence that sarin had been used by Damascus? Were we almost suckered by someone’s latest lies about weapons of mass destruction into fighting yet another unnecessary war?
When allegations of the Syrian government’s use of sarin arose, many in Congress, especially in the Republican Party, denounced Obama for fecklessness in backing off of his “red line” threat.
It now appears that Obama may have saved us from a strategic disaster by not plunging ahead with military action. And the question should be put to the war hawks:
If Assad’s use of sarin should call forth U.S. air strikes, ought not the use of sarin by the rebels, if confirmed, cause this country to wash its hands of those war criminals?
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/war-cr...
The author of your liberal copy-n-paste rant makes assumptions to build a story and then knocks then down like straw men. Cheap.

Like all of your posts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898580 May 7, 2013
THE DEMOCRATS GOT THEm CALLING THESELVES N***ER ALL DAY hollywood HEY DENZEL HOW COME THEY COULDN'T GET YOU TO DRESS UP LIKE A WOMAN lololol OR PLAY GAY ROLES lololo DENZEL A TRUE ORIGINAL BLACK MAN I SUPPORT YOU MR WASHINGTON NOT THESE SISSIES wearing dresses they got the BLACK MAN LOOKING SUSPECT ALL FOR TYLER PERRY AND MARTIN FLIP WILSON BEEN DONE BEFORE MADEA lololol THE BLACK MAN IS EITHER A THREAT OR A JOKE SISSY THATS HOW YOU ARE POSITIONED IN THE POST RACIAL AMERICA lolololol BOY THEM WHITE LIBS can REALLY SELL IT TO OLE WIDE EYES from the COAL MINES

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#898581 May 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Hillary take responsibility for the coverup and the lies?
Did she furnish the cover up and lies???

Let me rephrase that. Do you believe that the CIA owes it to the American and by proxy the worlds people to be truthful and upfront about it's mission?

And then__which of the three legislative branches of the federal government has full control over the CIA.

Careful now__the president appoints the CIA director__BUT__only the director controls the actions of the CIA. Many doubt that the director even knows what's going on in that agency.

The better question is__who controls the contractors and operatives?

I guess your time was to valuable to learn about billy waugh__your loss pal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#898582 May 7, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The only communication documented was the attack being reported to Obama when he was first notified.
That's a fkn lie Carol__why is it necessary for you to lie? Is your political position that weak? Threatened?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898584 May 7, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The author of your liberal copy-n-paste rant makes assumptions to build a story and then knocks then down like straw men. Cheap.
Like all of your posts.
sonicfiller has NO fear of perfection, he'll never achieve it.. A deranged rumor goes in sonicfilter's ear, then Polly Parrot cut-n-paste out of his mouth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#898585 May 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The only goal of the republicans is to obstruct. All one needs to do is look at Speaker Boehners record and approval rating, and, that of congress.
Then, look at the record of Speaker Pelosi and the approval rating of congress when she was Speaker.
I doubt the republicans will win the presidency for many years to come; but, their goal is to maintain control of congress and obstruct, obstruct, obstruct. This is incredible that these paid officials are getting paid to do nothing. They'd have been fired in a day in the private sector. There are over 80 federal judgeships not filled, why? Take a guess.
In more civilized circles, the Republicans would be described as the honorable opposition, a necessity in any democracy.

In boca raton trailer parks, however, they get hissed and booed from WWF audiences like you. Cheap and Stupid is Cheap and Stupid no matter how you dress them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#898588 May 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If Republicans are stupid enough to take the abortion bait, then they deserve to lose.
Lower middle class women attending Bible Belt mega-churches may buy the anti-abortion under any circumstances line, but not better educated, more affluent, and non-brainwashed Republican women.
You mean better educated, more affluent, and non-brainwashed Republican women like Phyllis Schlafly , sarah palin, and ann romney? LOL!!! THose women all supported the Republican National Convention platform that banned all abortions without exception.'The Republican National Convention Platform has approved the “human life amendment,” which would ban abortion without exception for rape or incest.' Check this out: http://thinkprogress.org/election/2012/08/21/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898589 May 7, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious. Do you know how to copy and paste articles to back up your claims?
Because I won't just take your word for it. You understand, right?
Realtime is not lazy, his deranged mind enjoys doing nothing, blaming others. AND... Don't worry about what "Realtime" thinks. He doesn't do it very often anyway.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#898590 May 7, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Batty, there's no excuse for you...I mean I just love the way you want everyone to have total amnesia about Dumbya's damned near killing the world, and then you blame your father for YOUR poor life choices that have brought on Type 2 Diabetes.(Maybe you and Christie should have tried for a lap band two-fer? Of course, it doesn't look as though he's missed too much cake since February.)
Haha, stupid libturd can't even keep trackvif who is who.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898591 May 7, 2013
THE DUMB N*G NOG HEARS THE OLD STORY THE HIGHER THE MONKEY CLIMBS THE MORE HIS AS* IS EXPOSED THE DUNCE AINT NEVER BEEN NOWHERE CALLS HIS SELF A MONKEY AND SHOUTS RACISM really is that all we have as BLACK PEOPLE does saying racism or calling a situation RACISM does it solve anything no IT REALLY KEEPS YOU IN CHECK dummy your grandparents KICKED IN THAT DOOR AND YOU LET LIBERALS PUSH YOU BACK INSIDE YOU DEFEATED JIM CR*W AND THE DEMOCRATS how ARE THEY your friends what have they done for you lately OBAMA IS BIG BUSINESS JUST CHECK HOW MUCH MONEY HE HAS GIVEN MULTIBILLION DOLLAR CORPS. WHAT HAVE HE DONE FOR YOU ARE YOU NOT IMPORTANT TO THE SUCCESS OF AMERICA NO YOU ARE A LOCUST/ you produce nothing but methane/ so if OBSERVED TRUTH IS A PROBLEM FOR YOU MAYBE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#898592 May 7, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/09/world/africa/li...

All times are Benghazi time.

Read it Carol. Maybe then you won't be such a Dumbass all the time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#898593 May 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You and leosnana need to go hunting and hunt each other ...
You scumbag piece o cht__you post under a dozen names on a dozen different threads__I myself watched you, caught in a lie, get chased off of one thread. Ef off loser troll__post to e-man and the other night crew weirdos who are of your culture.

Madeira Beach__LMAO.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 min AN is me 498,282
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 min zazz 97,267
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 18 min Tiburon Girl 2,796
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 26 min Princess Hey 12,589
3 word game (Jan '11) 29 min Princess Hey 13,589
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 31 min Princess Hey 17,859
The alphabet (Jun '06) 35 min Princess Hey 1,346
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr The Jeej 71,880
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]