Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
824,741 - 824,760 of 1,096,630 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure most republicans wanted Nixon to resign when those surrounding him told the truth.
That's the difference between that coverup and this one.
obamabots don't want to hear the truth because the don't want their illusions destroyed. Liberals Fear: Black Conservatives, Facts and Truth!!

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Tow" the line? lol Maybe Y'all should "succeed" from the union...
Petty one:

If a parent waits until his child is 6 years old, and starting school, and then expects that he is going to start towing the line, it is way too late.
Behavior Management in Children by Yodle Local / General interest community
s current fervor to use the label of terrorism as a brand for groups and organizations that are not towing the line on US foreign policy, this challenge to the criminalization of what have long been understood to be constitutionally protected activities is vitally important," the not-for-profit Center for Constitutional Rights said in an overview of the case.
Handguns, terrorism law on US Supreme Court docket by AFP / AFP American Edition

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Tow" the line? lol Maybe Y'all should "succeed" from the union...
I sometimes say that too. "Tow" makes more sense to me than "toe" when it comes to towing something like a line - not toeing.

But guess you can put your toe against a line as well as tow it.

For instance, you tow a line of bull but also put your toe against it to avoid crossing it.

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

THE COST TO GRANT legal status to America's 11 million illegal immigrants — allowing them to tap into government's vast array of social benefits and services, including already stressed programs like Social Security and Medicare — could top $6.3 trillion, according to a study by the Heritage Foundation obtained in advance by Fox News

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

BENGHAZI BOMBSHELL:
Clinton Accused of Cutting Anti-Terror Unit Out of Loop

Level 4

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
I think Romney would have won and I thought he was in great shape after the first debate. Then he took a hard right and it was all over.
Like I've said before, Obama is the luckiest man alive.

Romney handed him the election on a silver platter when he refused to bring up Benghazi in the foreign policy debate.

Obama would have certainly looked like a deer caught in headlights that soon after the attack and an attempted coverup. There would have been a 30 minute response with so many, "uhs" and "ands" we would've lost count and no one would have had any idea what he was talking about by the time he finished.

However, on second thought, Obama would have no doubt just said, it's still under investigaton...even though everyone knew the whole story by then. You would've bought it though.

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I sometimes say that too. "Tow" makes more sense to me than "toe" when it comes to towing something like a line - not toeing.
But guess you can put your toe against a line as well as tow it.
For instance, you tow a line of bull but also put your toe against it to avoid crossing it.
Liberal know-it-all types like leosnana (lily) are so petty and so often wrong. They are like Coon Dogs that get sprayed by skunks and keep going back for more. You know, the kind that you don't want to being along.

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Ohhh - did I do a typo? leosnana/lily must be getting a hard on!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

leosnana is an extraordinary parade of bullshit... a hidden location and 16772 deranged posts. leosnana is recipe for a failing country...

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Where'd you go lily/leosnana? Packie run?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't hold my breath. The blacks will not turn out for Hillary and a lot of religious folks couldn't vote for Romney. You dems ignore this at your own peril. Plus the fact that half the voting age people didn't vote.
The study compared the percentage of blacks voting vs the percentage of whites and showed that it was part of a years long trend.

Do you mean voting age people or registered voters?

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
leosnana is an extraordinary parade of bullshit... a hidden location and 16772 deranged posts. leosnana is recipe for a failing country...
That's on top of the ones she posts as lily.

Level 4

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
A new report in the Wall Street Journal....
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/12/04/...
The headline for the link to that WSJ article on your website was only: "Bureaucratic Battle Blunted Libya Attack 'Talking Points'".

You had to order a subscription to read the story.

bu·reauc·ra·cy:
1.administrative system: an administrative system, especially in a government, that divides work into specific categories carried out by special departments of nonelected officials
2.officials collectively: the nonelected officials of an organization or department
3.state or organization: a state or organization operated by a hierarchy of paid officials

Bureaucrats could be anyone from a first year Senator to anyone on Capital Hill in an administrative position including the POTUS.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he just let two golden opportunities slip through his hands - not saying a word about Benghazi during the debate on foreign policy - playing it safe was his undoing in this case - and allowing a biased liberal mediator to become part of the townhall debate without an immediate reaction - total shock was his undoing in that case.
If only he had put Obama's reaction to Benghazi in the spotlight, it would have been all over but the cryin' right then and there.
the 47% video did him in, the outdated comments about women did him in too.
Standing behind Murdock and Akin, did him in too.
Not revealing the tax returns, did him in as well
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Subversive Barry wrote:
Where'd you go lily/leosnana? Packie run?
We all are on leosnana's ignore list? LOL.. leosnana's cover of smoke, idiot and her bullshit ignorance.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
The Ghost of Sandra Fluke Is Haunting Rush Limbaugh's Mega-Deal
Rush Limbaugh denied that the advertiser boycott of his show after he called Sandra Fluke a slut would cost him anything, but a year later, it's clear that prediction wasn't true. It has, at the very least, cost him his relationship with the radio network giant Cumulus Media. Limbaugh's show is thinking of ending its contract with Cumulus at the end of the year, Politico's Dylan Byers reports. Cumulus CEO Lew Dickey has blamed Limbaugh for advertising losses, while Limbaugh thinks he's just making excuses. Either way, the Fluke controversy has clearly cost the radio host.
RELATED: 46 Advertisers Have Quit Limbaugh's Show
http://news.yahoo.com/ghost-sandra-fluke-haun...
Come Dittoheads, do something! Listen harder!
Don't let him go down without a fight.
Flack now that you are retired surely you can do something to help, maybe get Walmart to sponsor his show!
Phenomenal!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I've said before, Obama is the luckiest man alive.
Romney handed him the election on a silver platter when he refused to bring up Benghazi in the foreign policy debate.
Obama would have certainly looked like a deer caught in headlights that soon after the attack and an attempted coverup. There would have been a 30 minute response with so many, "uhs" and "ands" we would've lost count and no one would have had any idea what he was talking about by the time he finished.
However, on second thought, Obama would have no doubt just said, it's still under investigaton...even though everyone knew the whole story by then. You would've bought it though.
Aunt Bettie Lou that’s what happens when you have Rhino Republicans running your campaign but you’re Right playing it Safe was Costly!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he just let two golden opportunities slip through his hands - not saying a word about Benghazi during the debate on foreign policy - playing it safe was his undoing in this case - and allowing a biased liberal mediator to become part of the townhall debate without an immediate reaction - total shock was his undoing in that case.
If only he had put Obama's reaction to Benghazi in the spotlight, it would have been all over but the cryin' right then and there.
Bullsht__the unprepared Mitt bit into a wormy apple.

There was a large CIA base just a mile or so from the Benghazi embassy compound__until the purpose of that CIA base is known this talk of Benghazi is wasted ted time.

But feel free to spew the FOX line and continue to look stupid.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Heads are gonna roll on this one. If it finds it's way to the top it will be Watergate all over again.
Disagree
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The study compared the percentage of blacks voting vs the percentage of whites and showed that it was part of a years long trend.
Do you mean voting age people or registered voters?
All Democrats will vote for Hillary, Flack knows nothing. Who will the repubs run? Ted Cruz? Marco Rubio? Rand Paul? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info