Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
824,501 - 824,520 of 1,078,952 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897628
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

frontporchreactionary wrote:
John Galt, "Will the Obama regime install withholding for the Obamacare penalty-tax, or will it hit like a bomb on April 15? " The 'bomb' in Obamacare has already gone off in the bastion of Big Insurers' boardrooms. The Medical Loss Ratio ensures that your insurance provider must pay you back for health services that they could not deliver as promised. Millions of Americans are receiving rebate checks from their insurance companies totally in the billions of dollars as we speak.:-D
Insurance providers cannot provide medical care, nor can the government.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897629
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why choose sides at all, in Syria or elsewhere, in the internal affairs of other countries?
It's John McCain, Lindsay Graham and that crowd who want the US involved over there take your questions to them.

I say fk Syria who hosts Hezbollah and is allied with Russia and Iran.

Yesterday Turkey's prime minister called Assad a "butcher" which is strong talk in the Arab world.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897630
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

9

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
aka failed (or lack of ) foreign Policy..
Do you think Hezbollah was waiting for armaments before of after the "spontaneous uprising"?
WTH were we doing in Libya, aside from aiding and abetting more failed statehoodism?
Good questions.

Perhaps Obama instigated the "Arab Spring."

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897631
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

10

9

9

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The sole mission of NASA should be space exploration.
Galt is right. History shows Galt is always right. This I have seen.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897632
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Look abdul, you are just going to have to face facts; The only interest the majority of Americans have with regard to murderous scum muslim extremists is killing as many as we can as efficiently as we can. If you & your family get wiped out in the process, that's YOUR fault. End of story.....:-)
In Middle East, public rejects arming Syrian rebels: poll

A Pew Center poll found that large majorities worry that an influx of arms – from Western or Arab sources – will increase violence and instability in the region.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/20...

so in looking at the implication of another fake war, how does an increase in violence and instability in the region lend it's self to our 'safety'?

in looking at the results of one fake war, it seems to me it makes us less safe.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897633
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
All eyes will be on the Benghazi hearing on Wednesday, where the Benghazi whistleblowers will detail exactly what happened and how the Obama Administration has bungled both the lead-in to the attack in Libya and the post-attack spin.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/
the unnamed whistle blowers? that like appearing on FOX as long as they keep their identity a secret?

almost as bad as touting a 'report' typed up by the House nutjobs.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897634
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

frontporchreactionary wrote:
John Galt, "Will the Obama regime install withholding for the Obamacare penalty-tax, or will it hit like a bomb on April 15? " The 'bomb' in Obamacare has already gone off in the bastion of Big Insurers' boardrooms. The Medical Loss Ratio ensures that your insurance provider must pay you back for health services that they could not deliver as promised. Millions of Americans are receiving rebate checks from their insurance companies totally in the billions of dollars as we speak.:-D
The total amount of rebates in 2012 was negligible and the rebate goes to the employer if the employer paid the premiums.

In most cases, the cost of distributing the rebates to employees far exceeds the amount of the rebates, typically $20 per employee.
Mark

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897635
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

We let this happen? what kind of people are we?

discount phones at http://www.mylancellular.com
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897636
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

10

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's John McCain, Lindsay Graham and that crowd who want the US involved over there take your questions to them.
Both Democrats, just like Obama.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897637
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

12

11

10

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Galt is right. History shows Galt is always right. This I have seen.
Positronium is a genius.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897638
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

11

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
In Middle East, public rejects arming Syrian rebels: poll
A Pew Center poll found that large majorities worry that an influx of arms – from Western or Arab sources – will increase violence and instability in the region.
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/20...
so in looking at the implication of another fake war, how does an increase in violence and instability in the region lend it's self to our 'safety'?
in looking at the results of one fake war, it seems to me it makes us less safe.
So, why does Obama support the rebels and constantly issue empty threats of intervention?

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897639
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

11

10

10

TSM, "If Clinton had taken out’ Osama’ who was the Master Mind behind 9/11 neither 9/11 nor the Iraq war would have Happen!! " How stupid can you be? The Clinton Administration ,working with friendly foreign intelligence services in Europe and the Middle East , rounded up, successfully prosecuted in U S civilian courts ,and jailed in American super-max prisons in two years all of the terrorists who masterminded and carried out the 1993 attack /truck bombing in the World Trade Center basement parking garage. Bush/Cheney launched two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan , killed or displaced 5 million Iraqi civilians; nearly 5,000 American soldiers dead over eight years and he never captured or killed Osama bin Laden(epic failure!)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897641
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

11

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why does Obama support the rebels and constantly issue empty threats of intervention?
Better to back an ally of Russia and Iran and host to Hezbollah eh?

Best to just stay the fk out of the fray__what's FOX News official position on which side we should support???

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897642
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

11

People died, then Obama lied

"Rice contradicted Libyan President Mohammed Magariaf, who said the same day that "this was an attack by Islamic extremists, possibly with terrorist links," Hicks said. "He describes what happens. He tells the truth of what happened. And so, you know, Ambassador Rice says what she says, contradicting what the president of Libya says from Benghazi."

This violated "a cardinal rule of diplomacy that we learn in our orientation class, and that rule is, never inadvertently insult your interlocutor. The net impact of what has transpired is, the spokesperson of the most powerful country in the world has basically said that the president of Libya is either a liar or doesn't know what he's talking about. The impact of that is immeasurable. Magariaf has just lost face in front of not only his own people but the world. And, you know, my jaw hit the floor as I watched this. I've never been &#8209;&#8209; I have been a professional diplomat for 22 years. I have never been as embarrassed in my life, in my career, as on that day."
"

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897643
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

11

10

10

Eman, Batshit crazy is the political norm for Republicans these days after they lost to Obama in the 2012 election. "ThinkProgress reports that Sen. Lindsey Graham has decided to continue his spectacular temper tantrum over Benghazi, telling Fox News last night, "I haven’t forgotten about Benghazi." ... "Hillary Clinton got away with murder, in my view." He's not using this in its idiomatic meaning, either. He literally seems to think that Hillary Clinton has cleverly wriggled out from under a Murder One conviction via some kind of Machiavellian trickery." ... This is very close to literal insanity. Graham knows perfectly well that these questions have been answered, and he knows perfectly well that Panetta won't tell him anything he doesn't already know. So why is he putting on this performance? My theory is simple: Graham likes being a maverick, but voters in South Carolina don't really want a maverick as their senator. They want a 100 percent ACU-certified hard-right conservative. Since Graham doesn't want to give them that, he has to compensate for it with periodic high-profile eruptions that demonstrate the kind of spittle-flecked hatred of Barack Obama his constituents want. It makes up for his occasional apostasy over climate change or immigration, and shows that he's really one of them even if he does have a few peculiar pet causes they don't understand.

Either that or he really is crazy. Check this out: http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/01...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897644
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

9

frontporchreactionary wrote:
TSM, "If Clinton had taken out’ Osama’ who was the Master Mind behind 9/11 neither 9/11 nor the Iraq war would have Happen!! " How stupid can you be? The Clinton Administration ,working with friendly foreign intelligence services in Europe and the Middle East , rounded up, successfully prosecuted in U S civilian courts ,and jailed in American super-max prisons in two years all of the terrorists who masterminded and carried out the 1993 attack /truck bombing in the World Trade Center basement parking garage. Bush/Cheney launched two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan , killed or displaced 5 million Iraqi civilians; nearly 5,000 American soldiers dead over eight years and he never captured or killed Osama bin Laden(epic failure!)
President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an eminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11...

The results of Clinton's policies were devastating for Muslim Bosniak people and Chechnya. Just in Sarajevo, capital of Bosnia-Herzegovina, over 10,000 Bosnian Muslim (Bosniak) people were killed, including 1,500 children - by the Serb Army who kept the defenseless city under siege, that inflamed Muslim's worldwide...

http://srebrenica-genocide.blogspot.com/2008/...

Tens of Thousands of Muslim children died as a result of Madeleine Albright and Bill Clinton's sanctions imposed on Iraq in February 16, 1993. Iraq could not trade, could not import food, medical supplies, hospital equipment, etc..

Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, said it was OK and worth it to kill over a half million Muslim children... which escalated and intensified the hatred and anger from global Muslim's worldwide towards the USA...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897645
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN)-- A never-before-seen al Qaeda video obtained by CNN shows Osama bin Laden declaring war against Bill Clinton, the United States and the West.

The tape of a May 26, 1998, news conference is among 64 obtained in Afghanistan from a source, who said the tapes were found in an Afghan house where bin Laden had stayed...

http://articles.cnn.com/2002-08-19/us/terror....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897646
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Insurance providers cannot provide medical care, nor can the government.
Yet both do__routinely, and have for years.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897647
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

10

frontporchreactionary wrote:
Eman, Batshit crazy is the political norm for Republicans these days after they lost to Obama in the 2012 election. "ThinkProgress reports that Sen. Lindsey Graham has decided to continue his spectacular temper tantrum over Benghazi, telling Fox News last night, "I haven’t forgotten about Benghazi." ... "Hillary Clinton got away with murder, in my view." He's not using this in its idiomatic meaning, either. He literally seems to think that Hillary Clinton has cleverly wriggled out from under a Murder One conviction via some kind of Machiavellian trickery." ... This is very close to literal insanity. Graham knows perfectly well that these questions have been answered, and he knows perfectly well that Panetta won't tell him anything he doesn't already know. So why is he putting on this performance? My theory is simple: Graham likes being a maverick, but voters in South Carolina don't really want a maverick as their senator. They want a 100 percent ACU-certified hard-right conservative. Since Graham doesn't want to give them that, he has to compensate for it with periodic high-profile eruptions that demonstrate the kind of spittle-flecked hatred of Barack Obama his constituents want. It makes up for his occasional apostasy over climate change or immigration, and shows that he's really one of them even if he does have a few peculiar pet causes they don't understand.
Either that or he really is crazy. Check this out: http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/01...
You wanna know what's "batshit crazy"? Quoting motherjones.com

People died then Obama lied

""I thought it was a terrorist attack from the get&#8209;go," said Hicks, who was in Tripoli during the attack. "I think everybody in the mission thought it was a terrorist attack from the beginning."

Hicks said he never had any indication that there had been a popular protest outside the mission in Benghazi.

"I never reported a demonstration; I reported an attack on the consulate," Hicks said. Stevens' "last report, if you want to say his final report, is,'Greg, we are under attack.'""
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897648
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

11

10

10

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yet both do__routinely, and have for years.
Wasn't the Chevy Volt obama's poster child for CASH FOR CLUNKERS?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 58 min Murphey_Law 483,826
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 45,768
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 1 hr The Real Missy 4,106
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 6 hr texan 2,386
What life is like for Casey Anthony 6 hr Children should be loved 32
CAUTION! Before hiring lawfirm of Morgan & Morg... (Mar '10) 7 hr Kelly 31
Join Mr Wawrzyniak In Filing A Federal Law Suit... 12 hr SaveUsa 1
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••