Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1224870 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Cway

United States

#891317 Apr 22, 2013
Some alarm was triggered by the resignation of UNSCOM inspector Scott Ritter, who expressed belief in 1998 that Iraq had not fully disarmed.

But a year later, Ritter changed his mind, stating:

"When you ask the question,'Does Iraq possess militarily viable biological or chemical weapons?' the answer is no! It is a resounding NO. Can Iraq produce today chemical weapons on a meaningful scale? No! Can Iraq produce biological weapons on a meaningful scale? No! Ballistic missiles? No! It is 'no' across the board. So from a qualitative standpoint, Iraq has been disarmed".

Hence the situation died down from 1999-2002, until in the aftermath of 9-11, Bush and Cheney fanned the flames of hysteria.

During the lead-up to war in March 2003, Chief Weapons Inspector, Hans Blix, had found no stockpiles of WMD and had made significant progress toward resolving open issues of disarmament noting "proactive" but not always the "immediate" Iraqi cooperation as called for by UN Security Council Resolution 1441. He concluded that it would take “but months” to resolve the key remaining disarmament tasks.

Blix said in January 2003 that "access has been provided to all sites we have wanted to inspect" and Iraq had "cooperated rather well" in that regard, although "Iraq appears not to have come to a genuine acceptance of disarmament. On March 7, in an address to the Security Council, Hans Blix stated: "Against this background, the question is now asked whether Iraq has cooperated "immediately, unconditionally and actively" with UNMOVIC, as is required under paragraph 9 of resolution 1441 (2002)... while the numerous initiatives, which are now taken by the Iraqi side with a view to resolving some long-standing open disarmament issues, can be seen as "active", or even "proactive", these initiatives 3–4 months into the new resolution cannot be said to constitute "immediate" cooperation. Nor do they necessarily cover all areas of relevance."

Some U.S. officials understood this contradictory statement as a declaration of noncompliance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_wmds#Betwee...

Blix's statements about the Iraq WMD program came to contradict the claims of the George W. Bush administration and attracted a great deal of criticism from supporters of the invasion of Iraq. In an interview on BBC TV on 8 February 2004, Dr. Blix accused the US and British governments of dramatizing the threat of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq in order to strengthen the case for the 2003 war against the regime of Saddam Hussein.

In an interview with London's Guardian newspaper, Hans Blix said, "I have my detractors in Washington. There are bastards who spread things around, of course, who planted nasty things in the media".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Blix#Iraq_d...
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

#891318 Apr 22, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Being challenged in life is inevitable, you being a deranged moron and remaing on a 'Blue Magnet' preserve is optional you idiot. Reagan and Brady were shot by a deranged democrat.
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry old white men.
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers, children in schools, and Bill Ayers types bomb public places has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
Oklahoma City Bombing~~~ Timothy McVeigh Registered Democrat-Father Bill McVeigh and family United Auto Workers, Union man
Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
Virginia Tech Killer ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Deranged liberal
Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal
George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat
Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.
Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat
Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Democrats.
This is all BS and you know it.

And you left out Dick Cheney who shot one of his friends in the face during a drunken hunting trip in Texas.
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

#891319 Apr 22, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Is America Broken ?
Yeah, it's broken, and here's just how bad it is;
The American citizen has chosen to be fooled, for lack of better terms. They have decided to enjoy the works of the corrupt politicians as long as it benefits them, however the weight or duration of the entitlement. It's now about, "what can I get", and to hell with the other party.
The trouble with this mindset is the ignorance involved and shared, "get what you want", mentality has to be financed, by someone with a real job !
Here's a great example of ignorance, and greed:
Hypothetically, let's take some nobody Kenyan born, half black man, and raise him in an Islamic environment, during his early years, now add some Socialist and Communist training and mentorship to his already faulty character, for his teen and early adult years, now lets fine tune his anti American, anti Caucasian, anti Capitalist attitude with some law school and community activism for his pre political training years. Spice that up with some trips to Pakistan to meet the minds behind the man, training, now let's add a female racist and anti Caucacian, anti Christain, and anti American to the mix....now we have a devout Islamic jihadist, with behind the scenes backing and financing, from some of the worlds most wealthy Socialist / Communist maggots and he's ready for entry into the American political scene.
But he can't be presented as a Socialist or a Communist and represent either party outwardly, that wouldn't be excepted, so lets register him as a Democrat, the weaker of the two American political parties at the time, then this nobody, who comes from nowhere, is suddenly made popular and charming to the minority community, who desperately need a hero.
Now lets add some greed and power to the mix, the Democatic party, is trying like hell to regain political power in America, it really makes no difference to them who brings them this power, they'll back this individual and rally behind him....regardless of his failed record as a Illinois Senator, or his absent past as an American, or his evident anti American political affiliations prior to his supposed rise through the political ranks, power and greed are the theme for the Dem's, they'd hire anyone....and they did !
It's really no surprise this nobody, came up in the most corrupt political system in America.
Now we have this Socialist / Communist backed muslim as the POTUS, posing as a christian Democrat, and now in 2012, the Dem's finally realize they traded their politcal souls to the devil for power, embarrassed and ashamed they are now playing the blame game, and attempting to save face at the reality of what they've done to America....Now that true American's are awaken to this continuous lie, the only resort the Democratic party has left is, to come up with a voter base of ignorants just as stupid and careless as they were, regarding American's future...ah....Now comes the Illegal immigrants and mindless uncaring, uneducated populace, who care about nothing but free stuff and no accountability.....
Nah.....that could never happen in America ?????
You can't see the forest because you're pressed up against one tree.

Both parties have betrayed us.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#891320 Apr 22, 2013
moshx wrote:
http://www.thereligionofpeace. com/
These are the people obama and the left demand tolerence for..
These are the Christians

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Judged:

14

14

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#891321 Apr 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah will go to his grave lying. Thanks, Glen.
I am not surprised that a lowlife ignorant slur slinger like you would thank the racist Glenn Beck for duping morons like you people.

Judged:

14

14

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#891322 Apr 22, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all BS and you know it.
And you left out Dick Cheney who shot one of his friends in the face during a drunken hunting trip in Texas.
It's liberals who should be banned and forbidden from owning guns. YOU people kill people. Whether it's on the streets or in an abortion clinic, blacks are killing themselves at an unprecedented rate.

Perhaps Farrakhan should announce to the world that Obama is the 'New Messiah'... ehh.. You idiot??

Judged:

14

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#891323 Apr 22, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, Obama's not responsible for this either. Why the fk do we have a president? All this a**hole does is smile his copyrighted smile and fk things up....but he is the first black (sic) president.
The point is, Mighty Dumb Builder, is that you said nothing while Reagan & Bush gave Egypt piles of money & built up that military that they now control. It goes to your hypocrisy & immense dumbassedness.

Judged:

14

14

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#891324 Apr 22, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, the correct policy would be wait and see. But...don't you think that should have been BEFORE he shipped all the arms and cash?? Are you serious?
You've just confirmed it, you're so far up Obama's a** you're fking delirious, I don't know if it's from euphoria or gluttony.
You people are just too GD dumb. Cutting off all funding would just push Egypt in the wrong direction.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#891325 Apr 22, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> you can't compare the price america paid and still paying for the failures of george w. Bush when he was president, you can't compare the marathon bombings to 911 and nearly 3000 dead under bush's weak leadership, try again MORON.
Democrat Jimmy Carter was the first president to usher in terrorism and humiliation for the USA, idiot.

911 was the first time they were successful here is the USA.

After that, we were changed and should be more prepared. Obama had warning about these idiot Democrat Muslim Terrorists.

Yes, there is no comparison. Obama should have know and whereas Bush kept us safe after 911, Obama just failed.

Obama is an inept Jive-ass Punk and has no business being president, you frikking idiot zero.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#891326 Apr 22, 2013
Good morning, misfit DemocRATS.

Being L A Z Y again today?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891327 Apr 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If we shut off funding, we would slam the door on Egypt.
We spend decades getting Egypt in our corner & you would slam the door on Egypt.
The correct policy would be wait & see.
Wait and see? You can't already see?
FAILED STATEHOODS-Prime grounds for Radicalizationary movements.

Oct. 7, 1981 marked Egypt’s Armed Forces Day, so called in commemoration of the Egyptian Third Army’s launching of a surprise attack on that day in 1973 against Israeli forces occupying the Sinai since 1967. The Third Army pushed Israeli forces back toward Israel for several days until an American weapons airlift helped Israel turn the tide in what became known as the Yom Kippur war. Egypt’s Third Army was encircled in turn, but not annihilated. Israel and Egypt settled for stalemate—a settlement largely seen as a moral victory for Egypt and Egyptian President Anwar Sadat.

The war strengthened Sadat’s hand vis-à-vis Israel, enabling him to launch his next bold move to break the stalemate: his famous visit to Jerusalem in 1977, which opened the way for negotiations between Egypt and Israel, culminating in the Camp David accords of 1978 and the Egyptian-Israeli peace treaty signed in 1979.

Sadat and Egypt were celebrating all those accomplishments—Sadat celebrating the peace accord more than the rest of Egypt, however—on Oct. 7, 1981.

What Sadat Was Celebrating that Day

Oct. 7, 1981 marked Egypt’s Armed Forces Day, so called in commemoration of the Egyptian Third Army’s launching of a surprise attack on that day in 1973 against Israeli forces occupying the Sinai since 1967. The Third Army pushed Israeli forces back toward Israel for several days until an American weapons airlift helped Israel turn the tide in what became known as the Yom Kippur war. Egypt’s Third Army was encircled in turn, but not annihilated. Israel and Egypt settled for stalemate—a settlement largely seen as a moral victory for Egypt and Egyptian President Anwar Sadat.
The war strengthened Sadat’s hand vis-à-vis Israel, enabling him to launch his next bold move to break the stalemate: his famous visit to Jerusalem in 1977, which opened the way for negotiations between Egypt and Israel, culminating in the Camp David accords of 1978 and the Egyptian-Israeli peace treaty signed in 1979.
Sadat and Egypt were celebrating all those accomplishments—Sadat celebrating the peace accord more than the rest of Egypt, however—on Oct. 7, 1981.
The Attackers

The attackers included four enlisted men, an army major and a lieutenant. The major and two enlisted men were killed in the swarm around the reviewing stand, once other members of the military realized what was taking place. The rest were arrested. The attackers would eventually come to be identified as Islamist nationalists associated with the Muslim Brotherhood under the name of Islamic Jihad.

The group was subsequently found to have hatched the assassination plot with Al Gamaa al-Islamiyya, a Brotherhood offshoot that would , in the mid-1990s, develop ties with al-Qaeda and be chiefly responsible for the 1997 terrorist attack in Luxor on Nov. 17, 1997, when six men dressed in black attacked tourists visiting the famous site in Upper Egypt. Sixty-two men, women and children were killed.

Among the group’s leaders: Ayman al-Zawahiri, subsequently al-Qaeda’s Number 2. Zawahiri was tried and imprisoned for three years for his role ion the plot, then expelled from Egypt.
Ayman al-Zawahiri
In 1998, al Zawahiri formally merged Egyptian Islamic Jihad into al Qaeda, issuing a joint statement with bin Laden. Following the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the United States, al Zawahiri appeared on the FBI??s Most Wanted Terrorists list. His whereabouts remain unknown, although he is believed to be in tribal Pakistan where he regularly releases videos and statements.

In 2001, al Zawahiri published a book outlining al Qaeda ideology titled Knights Under the Prophet's Banner.

Are You THAT blind?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891328 Apr 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are just too GD dumb. Cutting off all funding would just push Egypt in the wrong direction.
That's already in process DUHMDuh A Vey.
See Arab spring uprising and the instillment of more MBbood.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891329 Apr 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are just too GD dumb. Cutting off all funding would just push Egypt in the wrong direction.
But hey, let's send the "poor" radicals some more F10 and Abram tanks.
Might as well point them as Israel for them too.

DIPSHIT.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#891330 Apr 22, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait and see? You can't already see?
FAILED STATEHOODS-Prime grounds for Radicalizationary movements.
Oct. 7, 1981 marked Egypt’s Armed Forces Day, so called in commemoration of the Egyptian Third Army’s launching of a surprise attack on that day in 1973 against Israeli forces occupying the Sinai since 1967. The Third Army pushed Israeli forces back toward Israel for several days until an American weapons airlift helped Israel turn the tide in what became known as the Yom Kippur war. Egypt’s Third Army was encircled in turn, but not annihilated. Israel and Egypt settled for stalemate—a settlement largely seen as a moral victory for Egypt and Egyptian President Anwar Sadat.
The war strengthened Sadat’s hand vis-à-vis Israel, enabling him to launch his next bold move to break the stalemate: his famous visit to Jerusalem in 1977, which opened the way for negotiations between Egypt and Israel, culminating in the Camp David accords of 1978 and the Egyptian-Israeli peace treaty signed in 1979.
Sadat and Egypt were celebrating all those accomplishments—Sadat celebrating the peace accord more than the rest of Egypt, however—on Oct. 7, 1981.
What Sadat Was Celebrating that Day
Oct. 7, 1981 marked Egypt’s Armed Forces Day, so called in commemoration of the Egyptian Third Army’s launching of a surprise attack on that day in 1973 against Israeli forces occupying the Sinai since 1967. The Third Army pushed Israeli forces back toward Israel for several days until an American weapons airlift helped Israel turn the tide in what became known as the Yom Kippur war. Egypt’s Third Army was encircled in turn, but not annihilated. Israel and Egypt settled for stalemate—a settlement largely seen as a moral victory for Egypt and Egyptian President Anwar Sadat.
The war strengthened Sadat’s hand vis-à-vis Israel, enabling him to launch his next bold move to break the stalemate: his famous visit to Jerusalem in 1977, which opened the way for negotiations between Egypt and Israel, culminating in the Camp David accords of 1978 and the Egyptian-Israeli peace treaty signed in 1979.
Sadat and Egypt were celebrating all those accomplishments—Sadat celebrating the peace accord more than the rest of Egypt, however—on Oct. 7, 1981.
The Attackers
The attackers included four enlisted men, an army major and a lieutenant. The major and two enlisted men were killed in the swarm around the reviewing stand, once other members of the military realized what was taking place. The rest were arrested. The attackers would eventually come to be identified as Islamist nationalists associated with the Muslim Brotherhood under the name of Islamic Jihad.
The group was subsequently found to have hatched the assassination plot with Al Gamaa al-Islamiyya, a Brotherhood offshoot that would , in the mid-1990s, develop ties with al-Qaeda and be chiefly responsible for the 1997 terrorist attack in Luxor on Nov. 17, 1997, when six men dressed in black attacked tourists visiting the famous site in Upper Egypt. Sixty-two men, women and children were killed.
Among the group’s leaders: Ayman al-Zawahiri, subsequently al-Qaeda’s Number 2. Zawahiri was tried and imprisoned for three years for his role ion the plot, then expelled from Egypt.
Ayman al-Zawahiri
In 1998, al Zawahiri formally merged Egyptian Islamic Jihad into al Qaeda, issuing a joint statement with bin Laden. Following the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the United States, al Zawahiri appeared on the FBI??s Most Wanted Terrorists list. His whereabouts remain unknown, although he is believed to be in tribal Pakistan where he regularly releases videos and statements.
In 2001, al Zawahiri published a book outlining al Qaeda ideology titled Knights Under the Prophet's Banner.
Are You THAT blind?
Time travel.

You should try it there dipstick.

Egypt has been an important ally in that region for many years.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891331 Apr 22, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> you can't compare the price america paid and still paying for the failures of george w. Bush when he was president, you can't compare the marathon bombings to 911 and nearly 3000 dead under bush's weak leadership, try again MORON.
Hey duhmfk-
Do you always for extremist propoganda and then spew it even MORE ignorantly?

Yeah-it CAN be compared....as the psychoTic, sociopathic barbaric actions of murder and maim innocent people continues infiltration of America at new GHETTO GUTTER dark age THUG levels.

"You're a t-total idiot".
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891332 Apr 22, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
He had family in the area and there was nothing illegal in going back to visit them. The assertion that he was on some kind of training mission is speculation at this point. It may be true but there wasn't anything that pointed to it when he returned to this country.
You're an idiot.
In ANY case-he dropped murdering and maiming ieds in Boston...then lobbed pipe bombs and grenades at BPD.
Are you suggesting we're supposed to feel sypmathy for this SOCIOPATHIC barabarian perpettrator?
A shred for the young boy perhaps-that he was suckered in to such barbaricness and brutality--but GET A CLUE DUHpont.

Visa allocations, traveling restrictions and review of policies and reform is obviously needed!

Want to hate America-hate it from where travel thou visa originates to-then leave the hate of it THERE.
Want to terrorize innocent America people?
Option A-Die
Option B-Rot in Gitmo.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891333 Apr 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Time travel.
You should try it there dipstick.
Egypt has been an important ally in that region for many years.
Use your brain-you should try it sometime.
Since you apparently are THAT blind AND DUHM-

The imam of the Cambridge, Massachusetts mosque attended by Boston Marathon bombing suspects Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev sits on the board of directors of the Boston chapter of an organization founded by members of the Muslim Brotherhood, the parent organization of the terrorist group Hamas.

Dr. Sheikh Basyouny Nehela, the imam of the Islamic Society of Boston (ISB) in Cambridge, which the Tsarnaevs attended, sits on the board of directors of the Boston chapter of the Muslim American Society, which also runs the ISB’s affiliated “Cultural Center.”

The Muslim American Society was founded in 1993 after secret regional meetings of underground Muslim Brotherhood members across the United States. The U.S. Muslim Brotherhood reportedly “operated under the name Muslim American Society.”

Muslim American Society leaders were instructed to state, if asked about the group’s views on terrorism, that the Society was anti-terrorism but that jihad was one of a Muslim’s “divine legal rights” for both self-defense and for the spreading of Islam.

(Right around the corner from where the terrorists lived-stupido)

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/22/bombing-sus...
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891334 Apr 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the Christians
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Then these are the "Muslims" LUMPED and LABELED DUHM-you flkn ignotard.

Dennis Hale, president of Citizens for Peace and Tolerance, alleged in 2008 that Hossam Al Jabri, then-president of the Muslim American Society’s Boston chapter, donated money to the nonprofit group the Holy Land Foundation, which was shut down by the U.S. government for providing more than $2 million to Hamas.

Former ISB board chairman Osama Kandil, meanwhile, co-founded the Muslim Arab Youth Association with Osama bin Laden’s nephew and others. The group held a conference at which a Hamas military leader called for the extermination of the Jews and at which more than $200,000 was raised for Hamas.

The Muslim American Society of Boston runs the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center (ISBCC), an expansion of the ISB, which opened in Roxbury, Massachusetts in 2009.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/22/bombing-sus...
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891335 Apr 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Time travel.
You should try it there dipstick.
Egypt has been an important ally in that region for many years.
Take a good strong wiff of THAT coffee.

Want to hate America-leave.
Want to maim and murder innocent American people-

Options-
A. Die
B. Rot in Gitmo
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#891336 Apr 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is, Mighty Dumb Builder, is that you said nothing while Reagan & Bush gave Egypt piles of money & built up that military that they now control. It goes to your hypocrisy & immense dumbassedness.
If you desire to remain a rose-colored glasses, jack-bootlicking blind and ignorant fool, so be it. Just don't expect all of America to do so!!!!!!!!!!

"The Obama administration has greatly exacerbated the penetration of the U.S. government achieved during the Bush administration. This part of the course will concentrate on illustrative examples of Muslim Brotherhood-associated individuals who have been allowed access to – and, in some cases, given positions in the Obama administration. This part is a case study of Rashad Hussain, Huma Abedin, Daliah Mogahed, Kifa Mustapha, Momamed Elibiary, and Mohamed Magid."

Gaffney, F. Center for Security Policy. "The Muslim brotherhood in America". Web. Retrieved 4/22/2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 25 min Wiley_Kyote 71,753
last post wins! (Jul '11) 28 min Princess Hey 5,647
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 30 min AN is me 496,962
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 97,190
News Orlando International gets second flight to Cuba 10 hr The Magnificent L... 1
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 10 hr LizW 18,124
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr jimi-yank 53,065
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]