Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Clean up Crew

United States

#890353 Apr 19, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>After national tragedies, liberals almost inevitably come out of the woodwork looking for ways to blame the whole thing on conservatives. Sadly, the Boston Marathon bombing has been no exception to that rule. Even though at present, there is absolutely nothing that ties the Boston Marathon bombing to conservatives, there are still Left-Wingers still trying to blame these attacks on the Right.

http://www.rightwingnews.com/crime/liberals-a...
You better crawl across the border, pepe.
Tea baggers hate Mexicans.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#890354 Apr 19, 2013
Subversive Barry wrote:
I'm sorry my disciples, that I let you down. I and my fellow Democrats professed George Bush made us targets for terrorists. After the Boston Marathon "tragedy" you all now know how full of BS a worm like me is. I did my level best to cover up what occurred in Benghazi with the help of my collaborators in the leftwing media, and it worked well enough to put off scrutiny before the election. Can anyone help me blame Bush for my incompetence?

Thanks to all my Kool-Aid drinkers!
Me Liberal, suggest blame Sarah Palin, it works every time!!!

Where is my Obama phone?
Clean up Crew

United States

#890355 Apr 19, 2013
The Mexican is trying to undermine our government.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#890356 Apr 19, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
After national tragedies, liberals almost inevitably come out of the woodwork looking for ways to blame the whole thing on conservatives. Sadly, the Boston Marathon bombing has been no exception to that rule. Even though at present, there is absolutely nothing that ties the Boston Marathon bombing to conservatives, there are still Left-Wingers still trying to blame these attacks on the Right.
http://www.rightwingnews.com/crime/liberals-a...
the left could at least be consistent and call the boston bombings "marathon violence," like the Ft Hood Shootings were called "workplace violence," or in ObamaSpeak--"Man-caused disasters."
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#890357 Apr 19, 2013
WOW wrote:
Surreal: US Troops Stage in Jordan to Defend and Protect Al Qaeda in Syria
Massive US arms/aid deliveries prop up Al Qaeda in Syria, while US troops stage in Jordan to defend terrorists they spent last decade fighting.CNN reports that some 200 US troops are staging along Syria’s border, this as reports reveal huge amounts of US-provided flour smuggled into Syria have formed the foundation of Al Qaeda’s public relations strategy. Together with huge amounts of US-provided weapons, the aid is fueling Al Qaeda’s continued operations and atrocities inside Syria. The addition of US troops along Syria’s border appears to a response to recent and significant gains made by the Syrian government in stamping out terrorist operations nationwide.
Syria’s “Rebels” are Same Terrorists US Fought for Last 10 Years
As reported in October 2012, the networks used to flood Iraq with weapons and Al Qaeda militants during the US occupation, had been positively identified by the extensive academic efforts of the US Army’s own West Point Combating Terrorism Center (CTC). Two reports were published between 2007 and 2008 revealing a global network of Al Qaeda affiliated terror organizations, and how they mobilized to send a large influx of foreign fighters into Iraq.
Is that the same 30,000 US troops that DaBammy sneaked back into Iraq earlier this year without anyone noticing?

You've got to of low IQ to believe the sht you're putting up today.

Any vapor trails over your house today???

United States

#890358 Apr 19, 2013
Subversive Barry wrote:
I'm sorry my disciples, that I let you down. I and my fellow Democrats professed George Bush made us targets for terrorists. After the Boston Marathon "tragedy" you all now know how full of BS a worm like me is. I did my level best to cover up what occurred in Benghazi with the help of my collaborators in the leftwing media, and it worked well enough to put off scrutiny before the election. Can anyone help me blame Bush for my incompetence?

Thanks to all my Kool-Aid drinkers!
Me Liberal tell you worry not. Liberal media, CNN, MSNBC. NBC, CBS, etc will help you. They paint suspect face white on TV. They say "white" a lot of time. You be safe, we can fool Liberals easily. Just keep promising giving us stuff and you be fine Mr. President, you be fine!

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#890359 Apr 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Did you really just say that? You are further gone than even I thought!!!
Sorry that should have gone to DumbDave.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#890360 Apr 19, 2013
LEFTIST WHITE TERRORIST lolololol what will the democrats do now lolololhahaah AMERICA is SAFER RIGHT OBAMA THE HERO WITH THE COMMANDO KNIFE CLENCHED BETWEEN HIS TEETH RAMBO STYLE HE GOIN GET THEM LIKE HE DID THE GUY WITH THE DIALYSIS MACHINE THAT WAS RUNNING AWAY FROM BUSH lolololol It's like watching a movie script, well one thing for sure ELVIS DID NOT L:EAVE THE BUILDING lolololol, what happened to no backpacks at public events dropped the ball or did they mmmmmmm?

United States

#890361 Apr 19, 2013
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Homer. I hate it when the truth is told as well.

You are a good boy.
Me too good boy, me Liberal too!!!

I hate Fox News too. They are only one not tell guys are white Tea Partiers, I hate that!!!

United States

#890362 Apr 19, 2013
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Homer. I hate it when the truth is told as well.

You are a good boy.
Me Mexican, where is my free gun?
Clean up Crew

United States

#890363 Apr 19, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>Me Liberal, suggest blame Sarah Palin, it works every time!!!

Where is my Obama phone?
Your avatar suggest you don't like homosexuals?
You do realize that republicans only suck co ck in airport restrooms.
Right?
Clean up Crew

United States

#890364 Apr 19, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>Me Liberal, suggest blame Sarah Palin, it works every time!!!

Where is my Obama phone?
Try it again in English.
Clean up Crew

United States

#890365 Apr 19, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>Boston liberal immigration policies came home to welcome them!!!

They got what they voted for!!!
Funny you're a wet back.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#890366 Apr 19, 2013
LIBERAL DEMOCRATS THINK THEIR SOFT BIGOTRY GOES UNNOTICED we know who started the KKK and they were TERRORISTS WOLF CRY

United States

#890367 Apr 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>No, its a slur.

Why do you right whiners insist on posting slurs?

Are you all that ignorant?
Ebony magazine said that the Liberal Mitchell Obama is one of the most beautiful woman in the world after Beyonce!!!

Why would they say that?

Because Mitchell is a Liberal and Liberals are Liberals FIRST!!!

So now we Conservatives have the right to say she is NOT beautiful but a MONKEY FACE!!!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#890368 Apr 19, 2013
AMERICA AND France’s Media Admits that the Syrian “Opposition” is Al Qaida. Then Justifies French and AMERICAN Government Support to the Terrorists
Clean up Crew

United States

#890369 Apr 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry that should have gone to DumbDave.
No.
You were right the first time.

United States

#890370 Apr 19, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!!! Homo, u r a retard beyond all estimation. CNN is the network that made a fool of itself this week. Can't handle the truth? And "bloomberg radio"? Hahahahaaaaaa.
Only Fox tells the truth.

CNN already said that those guys are "white dark skin" Republican Tea Partiers.

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

#890371 Apr 19, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too good boy, me Liberal too!!!
I hate Fox News too. They are only one not tell guys are white Tea Partiers, I hate that!!!
Just out - evidence the terrorists were Democrats! We now know the brothers are losers/Democrats!

Asked what he believed provoked his nephews, Tsarni replied: "Being losers, hatred to those who were able to settle themselves, these are the only reasons I can imagine. Anything else, anything else to do with religion is a fraud. It's a fake. We're Muslims. We're ethnic Chechyans."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19/turn-you...
hey jagoff

United States

#890372 Apr 19, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>Ebony magazine said that the Liberal Mitchell Obama is one of the most beautiful woman in the world after Beyonce!!!

Why would they say that?

Because Mitchell is a Liberal and Liberals are Liberals FIRST!!!

So now we Conservatives have the right to say she is NOT beautiful but a MONKEY FACE!!!
I need you to pick some veggies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Earthling-1 47,470
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 21 min LizW 488,789
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 44 min LizW 70,494
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 50 min LizW 17,666
any one want to make fun of me?? SPH 9 hr wolfnasty1556 1
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) Sat Games Champ Riggies 17,160
two words (Jul '10) Sat Lexus1985 26,905
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info