Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
817,981 - 818,000 of 1,095,513 Comments Last updated 30 min ago

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help you out for one last time this morning, PA retard. The "majority" supported EFFECTIVE background checks to keep weapons out of the hands of felons (mostly dem voters) and the metally-ill. Were the "majority" to read (and understand) the fine print, they would have realized that's not what this bill accomplished (given patient privacy laws for psycho cases that would have taken precedence). In addition, passage of that bill would literally force creation of a federal gun registry, which would lead to confiscation down the road (the obvious hidden agenda). If you want to blame anyone for the horrible tragedy at Newtown, blame the retarded criminal (and his equally-retarded mum)for giving him guns in the first place (he shouldnt have been allowed anything tougher than a pacifer).
As for you, suck on your thumb all morning and pout some more....:-)
That was the other reason 5 Democrats in the Senate said they voted down the bill...it would have led to the forced creation of a federal gun registry.

They didn't add the part "which would lead to confiscation down the road" but were probably thinking it.

The other reason was because they said this bill wouldn't have prevented Newton.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerk.
No thanks. Ask FloriDUH, he's always looking for buddies.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't that just something else?
the rich are not like us...

they have more money

Level 4

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why did we invade Iraq when the terrorists were Saudis? Using that logic, we should have invaded Saudi Arabia.
Because the Saudis have allowed our military bases on their soil, they are our allies on the war on terror and they didn't kill thousands of their own people found in mass graves or lying dead in the streets from unleashing a chemical weapon on mostly women and children.

The bigger picture is still there, leosnana. Try to see it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Of course, why have emotions when children are murdered. This is a prime example of why we need filibuster reform in the Senate. This should have passed. It's not going away.
Stupid people never go away.

They just need to be kept at bay and disarmed.

This is what thankfully happened in the Senate.
Tameika

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL
Lots Of Liquor
Tameika

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yeah, you perverts are into that watching stuff, aintcha?
lily boca be readyin her show behind the warehouse
Tameika

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You retardicans need to get some new material
lily boca be gittin ready fo some new boas n stuff fo her strip act

Level 4

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Nothing could have prevented the tragedy in Newton."??? Why don't you just go back into the closet and pray that Karma doesn't cut down your daughter on her way back to the downward spiral condo she's forced to share with her parents tonight, you clueless old biddy. BTW, RIGHTS don't commit (committing?)crimes as a general real and although you're a head case, there is no such thing as head empathy.
A Democrat who voted down the bill said this, leosnana.

If you can't pay attention to the details in a two-paragraph post, how are you ever going to see the bigger picture?

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Here it the text of West's post:
"I completely understand the Alinsky tactics and have no issue with the insidious and incessant personal attacks by the left against me. However, I am warning you, end your harassment of my wife Angela. The students from Florida Atlantic University who have gone to my wife's office, stalked her at the FAU Board of Trustee meetings, and sent letters to her company headquarters, end it now. This is not a threat, it is a promise that if Angela calls and tells me of one more incident, you will face me, the side of me that you do not want to see. My wife Angela is an American citizen and if you believe that you can intimidate her to surrender her freedoms you are mistaken. Those left wing groups and lawyers associated with these individuals supporting their antics, I recommend you disassociate yourself. How dare you animals attack my wife and her professional reputation. This is your one and only advisory notice."
In his post, he seemed to have been referring to Saul Alinsky, a community organizer from the 1950s.
He also Tweeted: "To FAU students stalking my wife at Bd of Trustee mtgs, end it now. If u believe you can intimidate her, u are mistaken. Nxt time u face me."
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2013/0...
He's such an idiot.
Only a twisted Liberal used rag like you would find a man defending his wife to be abhorrent. Sicko.
NJ raider 1

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Battie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw... and I thought you were black. Just another cracker, huh? Oh well, white-bread, that puts an entirely different light on it all.
I'm the cracker, or the unwise one because, today we disagree huh? You just proved my point from my last posting. Couldn't answer not 1 of my questions from my last posting. Bullshit responses like that, no wonder everybody was stealing your identity & roasting you all day. Don't hate me because I have independent thought, & you're just a slave to the GOP rhythm. Well, tune cuz y'all ain't got no rhythm!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Joe Scarborough: Senators Who Rejected Gun Background Checks Will 'Pay At The Polls'
I agree!
shinningelectr0n: Senators Who supported Gun Background Checks Will 'Pay At The Polls'
I agree!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

"I'm sick and tired of people on Capitol Hill that I've known for a long time that I've respected, I'm sick and tired of them insulting my intelligence, acting like I am stupid enough and you're stupid enough and 90% of americans are stupid enough to believe that this bill would lead to a national registry! I hear it all the time! Hey, the bill itself puts people in jail for up to 15 years. If they keep these names and start a national registry. It's offensive. It's stupid. And, Mika, you know what? In the long run, all of those people that voted for a more dangerous America are going to pay at the polls. Mark my words. This is going to come up and it's going to hit them in the face."
Joe Scarborough
Gee. He makes me want to cry. sniff sniff

Level 4

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Agree, looked what happened when BushCo opened Pandoras box Iraq.
Gosnell's death mill gives the younger among us a glimpse at how abortions were performed in the good old days before RvW.
If we invested half the money we spend towards Planned Parenthood on public service announcements educating women about the reality of abortion as a consequence instead of a form of birth control and designed a curriculum in the public schools showing an actual abortion with even more education about the reality of unprotected sex, there wouldn't be near the number of abortions and atrocities we're seeing today.

The world is rid of Saddam and his two raping and torturing children sons.

The WMDs are now in Syria. Or did Syria suddenly just develop these weapons on their own? If so, where did they get the materials?

The world provided Saddam with these materials when he was once considered an ally with the intended purpose that they were being used for medical research.

So where did Syria get them?

Level 4

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Scarborough is just another one of those Boy Messiah crybabies.
Don't you ever get tired of hearing them whimpering?
Go watch a REAL news program and head on over to Fox.
Joe is a big disappointment to me. He was the only reason I used to watch MSNBC. He used to be the only voice of reason but the propaganda eventually got to him too apparently. Or job security. Or both.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL
Please laugh in private. You are spitting on people.

I think it's that missing tooth in front that's the problem...er, ONE of the problems.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, if only Fast & Furious ever existed for then no one on Mexico would be armed.
Huh?

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yeah, you perverts are into that watching stuff, aintcha?
Don't flatter yerself, TrailerTrash
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy voting for lots of "turds" and then swallowing them whole.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Afraid to answer?
Why do you post racial slurs?
Why do you act stupid?

Afraid to answer?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE