Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,750)

Showing posts 814,981 - 815,000 of1,036,081
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Mighty Dumb builder thinks right whiners never shack up, never cheat on their spouses, never get divorced, never have unprotected sex.
Who else but a Mighty Dumb Builder thinks more pollution leads to fewer accidents.
And really, you have to be Mighty Dumb to think we have enough oil to supply ourselves let alone the world.
Or steal from the state that they are elected to represent and lie to press?

Ala Mark Sanford?

It's hard to say what would be worse, Mark Sanford as the governor of the most racist state in the USA or sitting in congress voting on bills that affect the citizens of the other states. Speaking of citizens, who is that freaky hot babe that Sanford is hanging with?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, dumbf*ck, you said gay marriage is a State issue.
Denying gay marriage discriminates against homosexuals.
A large number of states discriminate against homosexuals in denying gay marriage. It doesn't make it right.
Just like in the past, states discriminated against blacks, women, etc.
I guess you think it is OK to discriminate if 51% of the people say it is. The phony is you. GFY
The people have repeatedly rejected gay marriAGE, pay attention doorknob dave.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Poor, dumb carol can--or at least will--never admit to understanding why people find her so irritating. Sheesh, when realtime and even Homer find her insufferable, what does she expect from the rest of us?
I have done a bunch of things today and you have sit there and been grouchy all day. Does Topix make people Grumps?

Level 1

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, well, I DO think Obama, in spite of his being half white, is no more intelligent or honest than any other Chicago gangland Democrat politician.
Here we have yet another right whiner racist telling us that Whites are smarter than blacks.

My God, do you people have anything else?
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously don't know the definition of projecting, huh, Waxtroll? Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!(I'd somehow envisioned you as being older.)
Blah, blah. Just upload your own photo, Bozo. Everyone enjoys a good laugh.

“Festina lente”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Poor, dumb carol can--or at least will--never admit to understanding why people find her so irritating. Sheesh, when realtime and even Homer find her insufferable, what does she expect from the rest of us?
I'll bet she doesn't expect as much from you as you do from her.
Waxman

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Hey nuculur nutcase. Who else are you posting as today, loony bin?
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"WAXTURD" Still circling the bowl.
Whose we Waxturd, you're trolling carnival of circus trolls?
Grey Moron Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text>
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose.
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Jimmy, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text>
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text>
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Trabajo Unchained

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

leosnana wrote:
Frankly my dear, all I give a damn about is you. I've resigned myself to the idea I can't have you... and yet I can have you whenever I wish.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Feinstein: Donít Come To The Senate If Youíre Afraid Of The NRA
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/feinstein-d...
Oooh, the big, bad NRA, 3 million members, I'm so scared......

dwarfed by the public employees unions many times over....
Trabajo Unchained

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lying scumbag. Fick Sucker all the way. Not because of what you lie about, but because you are a seazebucket. I know I am not the first to say this to you.
? I thought you were in bed? It must be, like, 11 o'clock or something, isn't it? A wild night in the olde hamlet, huh? Get used to it.

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Hey nuculur nutcase. Who else are you posting as today, loony bin?
<quoted text>
"WAXTURD" Still circling the bowl.

Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:

Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.

nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?

Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.

Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>

Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text>

Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).

Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011

No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?

Grey Moron Fairview, NJ

..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!

Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.

Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011

I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?

Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011

When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011

Nostrilis Waxman #395266

I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?

Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text>

By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?

Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.

Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!

VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!

Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Trabajo Unchained

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Yes, very often when I buy property in Europe I'll rush out onto the internet to an anonymous chatroom to tell strangers about it. It makes them feel bad so I love it.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Unemployment claims rise, pos scumbag Obama kicks it into full campaign mode, hobnobbing with millionaires and billionaires.

Obama slobbers over the private parts of leftist, fatcat Hollywood types, never says one word about Hollywoods unrelenting violence. What a coward.

Obama "gives" back $20 k of his salary while burning up $180K an hour campaigning for 2014 on AF 1, what a douche.

Libs are sooooooo stupid.

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lying scumbag. Fick Sucker all the way. Not because of what you lie about, but because you are a seazebucket. I know I am not the first to say this to you.
<quoted text>

#97090 Apr 5, 2011

Devin wrote:
NOW...... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial.........
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment......... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial........ or outright lying about your activities....
POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you Waxman"........

Devin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hampton, VA
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ......

waxballs is stalkin again wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgits Waxballs. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman you fckn sick bastard. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of you animal.
Waxballs Waxbrains resurfaces from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters roound the world? Better watch your step there Waxbrains, the Moderators are watching, you sick, psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with macros runescape I see.

Oct 17, 2009
"Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?

sunnycali wrote:
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?

Oct 15, 2009
"sunnycali wrote:
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.

#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010

"Devin wrote:
Waxman, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's your purpose ?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....

#42459Feb 26, 2010
Ura slow learner wrote:
<quoted text>

Speaking of making a continuous fool of oneself. It seems like only yesterday you and all your obnoxious, harassing, antagonistic posts were erased from Topix. Thrown off due to your compulsion to harass posters who don't see eye to eye with your particular point of view. I wonder how long it will take for you to be kicked to the curb once more? Pretty soon it seems. Something tells me PS Three will be coming round the bend in the not too distant future.
It appears you have too much time on your hands.
Trabajo Unchained

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah. Just upload your own photo, Bozo. Everyone enjoys a good laugh.
I will if you will, sweetie. Let's have a look at the charismatic stud whilst driving his powerful machine the wrong way on the M4.
lil swill

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> Don't worry...your Happy Hour is just around the corner.
Lil' is happiest when some young, virile Mandingo is showering her wrinkled old mug with sticky male gamete
Trabajo Unchained

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Here's the bottom line: the tea party must die. I will do my part but everyone must do theirs as well. Find pathetic scared old white retired people in your neighborhood and mark a small purple cross on their white picket fence. I'll do the rest.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that's not really leosnana, right?
You probably also think the women you have phone sex with look like the pictures of those paid models who sucker in gullible and desperate men like yourself too though.
Which I find very, very...VERY funny.
Me too
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Trabajo Unchained wrote:
Yes, very often when I buy property in Europe I'll rush out onto the internet to an anonymous chatroom to tell strangers about it. It makes them feel bad so I love it.
Yeah, where's the photos and address so we can google earth his azz?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Or steal from the state that they are elected to represent and lie to press?
Ala Mark Sanford?
It's hard to say what would be worse, Mark Sanford as the governor of the most racist state in the USA or sitting in congress voting on bills that affect the citizens of the other states. Speaking of citizens, who is that freaky hot babe that Sanford is hanging with?
Must be the Argetine lover! He's running against Stephen Colberts sister! He's a damn fool who should just fade away, go to Argentina learn to tango.
He even had the cajoles to ask his ex wife to run his campaign, saying that he would pay her, this time!! Isn't she the one with the money?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 814,981 - 815,000 of1,036,081
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min litesong 43,114
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 95,918
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr wisdom usedhere 478,414
The alphabet (Jun '06) 5 hr Princess Hey 897
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 11,855
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 16,932
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 22,088
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••